Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike (30928 Views)

Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful / Runing Mate: Tinubu Meets APC Chairman, 11 Northern Governors / Tinubu Pencils Down Justice Abang As CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by frog12: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2022
complete RUBBISH. people that don't know how to wash cloths will be ruling us
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Dvdpity: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2022
Ontop of all the sufferings, high cost of living, lower standard of life, some people are still campaigning for APC and their elected theives.

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Saketaa: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2022
Nigeria will be great.
We need the best candidate

I will be teaching newly discovered PayPal Arbitrage method where u can get dollars at the rate of N460 and withdraw to a virtual card at N577 and straight to your bank account for Nigerians only. I will be creating a new WhatsApp group where people from various groups will be joining us for this full tutorials that will include comprehensive teaching with screenshots and video that will last for just two days. It's completely free of charge so don't come and start asking me how much does it cost
If you are interested, chat me up so u can be added to the group
WhatsApp I will be teaching newly discovered PayPal Arbitrage method where u can get dollars at the rate of N460 and withdraw to a virtual card at N577 and straight to your bank account for Nigerians only. I will be creating a new WhatsApp group where people from various groups will be joining us for this full tutorials that will include comprehensive teaching with screenshots and video that will last for just two days. It's completely free of charge so don't come and start asking me how much does it cost
If you are interested, chat me up so u can be added to the group
WhatsApp http://.us/w/?c=a86386
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by EmekaMD(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
*FLASH BACK CHRISTIAN-CHRISTAIN TICKETS*

1. In 1978, UPN. Presidential torch bearer chief Awolowo Obafemi picked his running mate Chief Umeadi Phillip (ready to win but failed) Christian/Christian. No comments.

2. In 1979, Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe and Prof. Ishaya Audu of kaduna state ran upon Christian/Christian. You want to know the party? Later!

3. In 1966-1975 Yakubu Gowon and Joseph Akinwale ruled us Christian/Christian (military era)

4. Johnson Agui Ironsi and Babafemi Ogundipe ruled Nigeria on Christian/Christian (military era). No noise. Find out the date.

5. Did you know the running mate of chief Tunji Braithwaite?

6. Chief Olagunsoye Oyinlola and Mrs Erelu Olusola governed Osun state 2003-2010 Christian/Christian. No noise from Muslim ends.

7. Bar. Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state and his deputy. Christian/Christian, No noise and comments from Islamic movements.

8. Mr. Ayo Fayose ruled Ekiti from 2014-2018 with his deputy Niyi Adebayo/Olujimi Abiodun. Christian/Christian. No noise from Muslim community.

9. Don’t forget Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti 2010-2014 deputised by a Christian. Christian/Christian. No murmuring.

10. Since First democracy to date South-South, south east states has never tasted Muslim deputy governors not to talk of governors, 1978 to date Flash back.
Nigeria of today is much different from Nigeria of those days.

Today Buhari has divided Nigerians so much that ethnicity and religion is so palpable.
infact many Nigerians believe that Fulani herdsmen killing nigerians and other bandits killing christians have religious undertune. Today US senate is considering enlisting Nigeria back as a religious persecutionist nation. And you think its not relevant who he picks?m

Are there no qualified christian up there in the north?
Oh Muslims wont vote if he picks a christian northerner but then you say religion doesn’t matter?

2 Likes

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by OgideAgu: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2022
Na OBI we shaa know

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by MartinsD12(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Ijoba85: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2022
Baba go and sleep . Bad belle
Kaiser20:

“those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad” Tinubu must chose his fellow Muslim as VP
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Burruchaga71(m): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2022
Those who started the war end the war..... Word!!!
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Brushstrokes20: 9:52am On Jul 02, 2022
Jking20:

If I may ask?? Then where do you think you're goin?
As long as Nigeria politics is concerned, it's old PDP fraudsters running and recontesting in other political parties...Check well
Bullocks! undecided APC is A WORSE FAILURE!
I deeply regret ever wasting my time time and resources to campaign for buhari in 2015 undecided
The lifeless, integrity deficient scammer turned out to be Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided
Apc /pdp are same self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS.
NIG deserves far better than these good for nothing mediocres undecided
# time to EXPLORE OTHER OPTIONS

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by iwaeda: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by godofuck231: 10:01am On Jul 02, 2022
Shetiima another el rufai
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by OsunOriginal: 10:01am On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Zulum have said he prefers to serve his people than go for VP

I don't even see him taking a Muslim Muslim poison because he is a principled man

https://www.thecable.ng/zulum-ive-gotten-offers-for-vp-slot-but-ill-prefer-to-continue-as-governor/amp

Reveal the Shettima na him we even want, outside borno he is nobody, his antecedent in using Borno as pilot state for Boko Haram is very know to the north

Accept this and have peace. It won't stop you from being who you are - a fanatical church-goer with no integrity. Same for muslim fanatics - you are all a bunch of self-righteous with no integrity. Otherwise, why is your country in comatose in all areas - economy, security, etc? Every office holder in Nigeria is either a muslim or a christian - yet, it doesnt stop them from looting, discriminatory tendencies, and committing inhumane atrocities.

On Zulum we stand...
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Latakia(f): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2022
mema900:

Hey i am not hungry, hold your miserable 20k, i dont need it!

Vote your BAT, when the die is cast, suffer no know political party...suffer is blind.

Did you know that even some die hard buharists die of suffering or insecurity. I am am not here to compete or ague with you, i am only telling you that a working Nigeria is very much PO-ssible
Like the way he governed Anambra without any tangible projects to point.. list one of his project with verifiable evidence of him commissioning the project with pictures or video evidence during his ridiculous eight years rule and win yourself 20K between now and tomorrow.
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by LoveNbeloved(f): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2022
Muslim-muslim ticket is where God will punish Tinubu and APC
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by OsunOriginal: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2022
LoveNbeloved:
Muslim-muslim ticket is where God will punish Tinubu and APC

Accept this and have peace. It won't stop you from being who you are - a fanatical church-goer with no integrity. Same for muslim fanatics - you are all a bunch of self-righteous with no integrity. Otherwise, why is your country in comatose in all areas - economy, security, etc? Every office holder in Nigeria is either a muslim or a christian - yet, it doesnt stop them from looting, discriminatory tendencies, and committing inhumane atrocities.

On Zulum we stand...

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by bluefilm: 10:09am On Jul 02, 2022
TONY042:
Their problem.

Obi we know
Obi we want
Obi we will vote for.

MY fellow OBIdient.

Keep up the faith.

In Peter Obi, we stand.
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by famology(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2022
obembet:

Obi self never get

They forgot because they're so obsessed with Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Truthisunique2: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2022
OsunOriginal:

On Zulum we stand...
no the narrative won't change when it's about christian turn

Muslim north would not remember every politician is not religious when christian christian is in the ticket

You can only deceive yourself just as you are against zulum himself that have said he isn't running
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by HilcomTech(m): 10:13am On Jul 02, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
It is obvious that the north would not allow a Christian northerner to have a shot at VP.
It will be an a big hit on them. A Christian governor will vigorously fight Boko Haram surely. And should Tinubu travel for medical vacation which is of course highly expected if Tinubu wins, he will hand over to the VP when he travels.

So unfortunate! When will we have people in leadership thinking about how to unite Nigerians? So unfortunate.

Stop being such a BIGOT. We need capable hand and that's all
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Invictuse: 10:13am On Jul 02, 2022
If you like lament to death tinubub2024 is a goal.

Ezidimma:

You say WE all know, who are the WE? You & your ancestors of course because the TRUE WEs are not aware of Tinubu's victory so you are on your own & the number of likes & shares this selfishness & naivety driven submission of your gets will reveal to you that you are a lost soul.
By end of year, your eyes will open.

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by famology(m): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2022
ZUBY77:
Going NORTH EAST to divide Atiku votes.

Sounds good for Labour Party who will go NORTH WEST

Mtcheeew....... fantasy
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by wilroy: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2022
And Gradually, Tinubu is becoming unpopular

Eni Shorire
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by simplesearch: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2022
He's still stuck on this Muslim Muslim ticket. He should continue, the end will tell.
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by famology(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2022
[quote author=macAB post=114344432][/quote]

Have boko haram incidences not truly reduced?
Bandits are more of an issue now than boko haram.
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Omoslim26: 10:20am On Jul 02, 2022
Muslim-Muslim ticket grin grin
So this people are hell bent on scoring this own goal abi grin
Well be it as it may,if them like they should change tinubu and replace a core Southern Christian, apc is already becoming an abomination even in the North.
I was shocked when one Hausa man was arguing that they were not the one that voted sai baba and apc in the second tenure grin grin
I choose to be ObiDient.
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2022
EmekaMD:
Muslim-muslim ticket is a no no first of all.

Lets even say he wins on that ticket, Nigeria will tear itself down.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Nobody has anticipated the voters apathy that will hit the core northern states in 2023.
PMB should keep doing the Lord's work for Obi

If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by famology(m): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2022
BUZUSKY:
[color=#990000][/color]

the best candidate now is Peter Obi
if He will agree to choose kwankoso as his running mate i believe he will win 2023 election

Which kwankwaso? Una better go look for Vice bcoz time is running out.
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by paskal16: 10:27am On Jul 02, 2022
Tinubu will be disgraced grin
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by seunaj: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2022
adioolayi:
Give me Zulum...you get my Vote Tinubu..

Wetin concern me concern Christian Nonsense...wetin Pst Osinbajo, President Obasanjo or Goodluck don do as Christians
It's not abt performance right now and even if it's performance, are there no fine Christians from the north that can emerge as vp? If this people dare achieve it, they will want to continue suppressing Christians politically afterwards. They want to use this as a litmus test. El rufai tried it and now they have successfully suppressed Christians in Kaduna
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Scottmairi: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2022
9jii:
With or without VP, we all know Tinubu is going to be president of this country in 2023.
Zulum or Shettima will be an excellent choice that is going to make Atiku and Obi loose hope completely before even campaign begins.

Main Muslims
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by saintrow1: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2022
EmekaMD:
Nigeria of today is much different from Nigeria of those days.

Today Buhari has divided Nigerians so much that ethnicity and religion is so palpable.
infact many Nigerians believe that Fulani herdsmen killing nigerians and other bandits killing christians have religious undertune. Today US senate is considering enlisting Nigeria back as a religious persecutionist nation. And you think its not relevant who he picks?m

Are there no qualified christian up there in the north?
Oh Muslims wont vote if he picks a christian northerner but then you say religion doesn’t matter?

Nigeria is Nigeria, either yesterday, today or tomorrow.
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by adioolayi(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2022
seunaj:

It's not abt performance right now and even if it's performance, are there no fine Christians from the north that can emerge as vp? If this people dare achieve it, they will want to continue suppressing Christians politically afterwards. They want to use this as a litmus test. El rufai tried it and now they have successfully suppressed Christians in Kaduna

These are just religion blackmail...we should not fall for it.

The current administration has Christian as VP, as SGF.... which of their decisions their religion has influenced

Same with the Muslims..which of their decisions has religion influenced

The truth is, Naija Politicians are corrupt alike...Muslim, Christians...it's doesn't matter.

On performance...I will want a Zulum..not about religion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Hails Otti, Asks Opponents Not To Distract Gov-Elect With Litigations / Elections Shifted To March 28, April 11 / Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.