Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos (82947 Views)

Orji Kalu Constructs Abandoned Roads In Arochukwu, 30 Years After (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) / Lord Lugard Footbridge Kaduna: 116 Years After (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Natbrowny: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Cypress042:
Another New way to trend in Nigeria undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by peacemara54(m): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Most women live a couples life with a man who hasn't pay your dowry or married you legally. Don't ever expect a man to cherish and valued you as woman after marriage if you have sold yourself out so cheap

Living with a man for months when you aren't legally married? Committing immorality with a man in a bid to tie him down for marriage has consequences

You've sold out your honour and this is one of the basis of family problem. It will never hold. Such man will always treat you as trash.

Don't engage yourself in immorality. As a woman, keep yourself till you get married. Domestic violence in many families are as a result of trust issues.

A useless life lived as a spinster will always hunt you in marriage.

Above all, let Jesus come into your heart. It's never too late.

3 Likes

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by postbmd: 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
We should fry yam for u?

Una know wetin una wan enter bought

He takes care of me no go let una see road.
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by StrafordSTONES(m): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by nickyj19: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
this doesn't change the fact that Arsenal is winning EPL next season undecided
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by teejay167(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
pocohantas:

Very true. I wish JJC knew this. Funke no for pursue am commot for house.

What a sarcastical SACARSM
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by GloriousGbola: 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dalil8:
As a woman, just learn to control your tongue.

If you can't then you have no right to tell men to learn to control their temper.

Verbal/emotional abuse is as deadly as physical abuse. We've seen more people commit suicide due to verbal/emotional abuse than physical abuse.

Are you talking from direct experience? One sharp tongue chick made you contemplate jumping off 3rd mainland bridge?

3 Likes

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by SaiOba: 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
1st Pix.. is of how many cocs she can carry at the same time

2nd Pix.. is of how many cucumbers she can eat at the same time.

Some babes Na real super woman dem truly be.
McOluOmo:
Yeye dey smell
The girl is a carbon copy of a troubled maker

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Lexkenny99(m): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Wahala. Guys wey dey hit women get mind o

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Spherica17: 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
blinking001:
Domestic violence isn't a common thing in marriages. Women will always spread this false narrative just so they can demonise men and in the process absolve themselves from every accountability.

Any woman who refuses to respect and acknowledge a man's physical strenght and goes about throwing tantrums at men should be ready to face the consequences of her actions.
There's no excuse whatsoever for physical abuse. If she report the case to human right activist or women affair in Lagos here the man will regret the day he came into this world

No excuse for physical abuse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by MadeMan01(m): 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
She chose him by herself, her body her choice
. I'm sure there was someone who would have treated her better but Range Rover attracted her. Things don red for hubby and she don dey nag. All these girls looking for ready made man and don't want to build with husband
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dpharisee:
You went after Range Rover instead of Right Lover, now see you see your life Ekaite

A monster is a monster, rich or poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by jrusky(m): 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thank God you dumped the bastard and move on.

Pls many who are still out there free yourself and be alive don't go down to their bullies it's their tactics to mentally slave you from getting your freedom.

Remember this word: definition of "sickness is hide me and I kill you expose me and I free you". Hide abusive marriage or relationship and die or expose it and get your life and your freedom.

I thank God for you sis pls next time when you see a beast don't even smile to him talkless having anything to do with him they are demon motherfuckers.

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by dochenaj: 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dalil8:
As a woman, just learn to control your tongue.

If you can't then you have no right to tell men to learn to control their temper.

Verbal/emotional abuse is as deadly as physical abuse. We've seen more people commit suicide due to verbal/emotional abuse than physical abuse.
If you kill yourself following verbal/emotional abuse, it is called SUICIDE.

If you die from physical abuse it is called HOMICIDE.

The former was your choice and the latter not your choice. Verbal/emotional abuse cannot be even remotely as bad as physical abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Proudlyomonna: 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dorwainpolitics:
Some guys sef when

Shame

Asin enh grin grin see as bastard almost turn person daughter to chinko
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by faithfull18(f): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
Cute couple.
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by dochenaj: 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
faithfull18:
Cute couple.
Wicked sombori. grin
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Golan007: 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
The guy is a fool and deserves a long sentence.

On the other hand, i hope she's not the type that drives a man up the wall.
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by faithfull18(f): 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
dochenaj:
Wicked sombori. grin
Lol, you have masters na.
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by adecz: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
The source of problems in some
marriages na women and their unguarded
tongues.

If some women face your matter, you
can even end up going to slaughter all
the people in her village...☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Proudlyomonna: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Harrynight:
How on earth would a man have the mind and conscience to beat a woman to such terrible state.

Some men are heartlessly wicked

Even though some women mouth na die,but it's better to just walk away.
The bastard man supposed to enter jail wey hardened condemned prisoners dey make them dey beat am breakfast and dinner.
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Did the man think the day was boxing day
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Acidbath: 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Death to all r@pists and domestic violence supporters.

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by mema900: 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Na wa oh.

Peter Obi for President.

Target is 25m votes.

2 Hail Marys daily for all Peter Obi supporters.

Peter obi just dey everywhere....infact, be like i go become obedient for a better Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Offpoint1: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Harrynight:
How on earth would a man have the mind and conscience to beat a woman to such terrible state.

You've never met a woman badly character with diarrhea of the mouth... Don't judge if you've never been in someone shoes.

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Machinegun91(m): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Our mothers stayed with our fathers decades without serious marital issues but see this new model girls eeeeehn,That's why I Bleep them up and down with no mercy nor intention of marrying them. They are just good for knacking and very useless for marriage
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Daniluv1(m): 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Wetin concern us?

You want to chill with the big boys na

Seems he's rich and that's why you married him

Enjoy your beautiful marriage my dear

We sef get our own problems too
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Caleycashh: 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Harrynight:

When a woman doesn't know how to talk and feels she can talk anyhow to a man that's what she deserves, all these rubbish she posting doesn't mean shit, she's a foul mouthed person mere looking at her, after I suffer get money you didn't contribute shit... you feel you can come into my home and detect what and what not to do!?, na your father house you go go do that one not in my house because I will make sure I damage very well any lady with such mentality, a man say in his home is ultimate, you can only advice if he wishes he adopts it, because without money 98% women won't be with the men they're with today... As a real man this reality alone should make you not to tolerate any rubbish from any lady because most won't even look at you twice of you are poor and miserable!
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Thegoodone13(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
The only advise I will give to our women is that don't married if you can't be faithful to your husband. You can remain single or baby mama. No man happy with a cheating wife and my advice to men, if your wife cheat on you send her away because nobody can endure it. The major cause of violence in marriage is unfaithful from both parties. God will build any house that is facing crisis in Jesus Name.
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
allwell51:
Lady makes a video of TikTok sharing photos of the experience she had with her man and how he almost killed her...

Alot of women are secretly in pains in the so-called marriage they entered but most of them are waiting patiently for things to change there by ending up with severe injuries or even death

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfgI0VPKgfo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAxmQfnTwe8

A lot of them see the handwriting on the wall, yet still go on to marry a psychopath.

My advice: don't marry a man who so much as raises his voice at you, because that is the height of his pretence.

If he does any bad thing to you while courting you, he will do worse after he's married you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos / See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook / Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.