Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,558 members, 7,958,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos (82956 Views)

Orji Kalu Constructs Abandoned Roads In Arochukwu, 30 Years After (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) / Lord Lugard Footbridge Kaduna: 116 Years After (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Sunday2021: 11:22am On Jul 03, 2022
When he was spending on you we didn't see any report,but now that he panel beat your face you started disturbing us. Go and put your house in order or divorce him. Stop disturbing my sleep.
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Owologbo(m): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2022
allwell51:
Lady makes a video of TikTok sharing photos of the experience she had with her man and how he almost killed her...

Alot of women are secretly in pains in the so-called marriage they entered but most of them are waiting patiently for things to change there by ending up with severe injuries or even death

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfgI0VPKgfo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAxmQfnTwe8

Is only unstable men that beats (ladies) someone he claims to love.
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by BloomingDale(f): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
bewla:
I see her color na pink
That's why him give her pink lips

Brook guy you won't follow
Only yahoo men and senator you want

True love no they your dictionary only money love

Carry waiting you C after that now

Broke guys are worse. I will advise all women to avoid them like the plague. The Bible says that a man that cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel.

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by bewla(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
BloomingDale:

Broke guys are worse. I will advise all women to avoid them like the plague. The Bible says that a man that cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel.
Then stay with the one that see you as goldiger

And a tools for him to use
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by orlaglobal234: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
I off my comment immediately i saw Rang Rover because this particular lady married the guy all because of Range Rover and raw cash, so, she should continue enjoy her Range Rover in peace
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by FarmTech(m): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dalil8:
As a woman, you must learn to control your tongue.

If you can't then you have no right to tell men to learn to control their temper.

Verbal/emotional abuse is as deadly as physical abuse. We've seen more people commit suicide due to verbal/emotional abuse than physical abuse.
Thank you! Until we hear from the man, we won't conclude.
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by FarmTech(m): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Harrynight:
How on earth would a man have the mind and conscience to beat a woman to such terrible state.

Some men are heartlessly wicked
You can also ask some women: "How on earth would a woman have the mind and conscience to say terrible things to her hisband.
Some women are heartlessly wicked"
We need to hear from the man b4 we pass judgement.
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by lusid: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Romanoff:
Smh.

Wahala for who dey stay for abusive marriage "because of the children".

By staying, you are ruining the lives of those children.
does your husband beat you well?
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Romanoff(f): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
lusid:
does your husband beat you well?

No. My husband is not your dad. Or you who beats women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos / See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.