Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,740 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos (82951 Views)

Orji Kalu Constructs Abandoned Roads In Arochukwu, 30 Years After (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) / Lord Lugard Footbridge Kaduna: 116 Years After (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by 1Sharon(f): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
pocohantas:

Very true. I wish JJC knew this. Funke no for pursue am commot for house.

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Caleycashh: 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
dochenaj:

If you kill yourself following verbal/emotional abuse, it is called SUICIDE.

If you die from physical abuse it is called HOMICIDE.

The former was your choice and the latter not your choice. Verbal/emotional abuse cannot be even remotely as bad as physical abuse.
You are not serious!... most people who committed suicide did so 99% out of the bad treatment from others, talking down on them, making them feel worthless and unbelonging... you don't know what you're saying oga, according to psychologists most suicide meditated people recover fully from such thinking when showed love and attention, so you think verbal abuse doesn't hurt!?, you are a joker!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by bonnyhope: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Starboytwo:
See her mouth, she go sabi abuse die.

grin
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Toluwanise247(m): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Women feel tempt you die ….. you go complain something for million times na waiting she won do she go do….
But I don’t support domestic violence ooo
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by moshino(m): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
BloomingDale:
No wonder men shame women into getting married

Now that you know, please stay far away from men and marriage.
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by godofuck231: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Na so one lady de form victim after the man punch her face like pawpaw when pastor Chris okotie use Grammer disfigure , only to find out she smashed his benz with a golf club. And he retaliated by soaking her suits and laptop ,iPhone in water and bleach solution , so she stabbed him with bottle , lol women don't tell the full story , how did she provoke such a rage

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Wpp1: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Really
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Reference(m): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
What is wrong with people here.
You can see physical evidence of abuse and choose to do ignore it in favour of presumptive provocation by the victim.

The same base mentality that has turned the country to a glorified game reserve where life is nasty, brutish and short.
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Ojuntana: 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
allwell51:
Lady makes a video of TikTok sharing photos of the experience she had with her man and how he almost killed her...

Alot of women are secretly in pains in the so-called marriage they entered but most of them are waiting patiently for things to change there by ending up with severe injuries or even death

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfgI0VPKgfo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAxmQfnTwe8
Sebi you wan date who get range Rover ni
Why are you now complaining
BTW. She looks cutest after the panel beating
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by dominique(f): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
Horrible voiceover, had to fast forward the video till almost the end. Can't these annoying YouTubers do their videos without imputing their horribly bland voices into it?

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Babalola0920: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Tell us wetin you do before you chop breakfast
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Munzy14(m): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Love nwantiti.
Lmao...Spot on with the meme.. cheesy
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Cypress042: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ndubuisipaul1:
angry

Bad Belle... Always seeing the bad side of every story...

If you can't sympathize with her, why not keep quiet ....
Do you expect me to have same view with you? No na grin
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Awesome01(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Before it got to this stage, she would have been suffering for a long while In silence.

The problem with ladies of nowadays is having the belief that they can change their man's behavior and bad attitudes after moving in with him

She must have been seeing signs of this wife-beating behavior in him even during dating and she ignored the red flags, maybe because of love, lust, money, etc

She should continue her suffering in silence or move out.

I have never and can never raise up my hands to hit my wife. Even if she cheats and I find out. I would rather pursue her from my house and separate from her than beat her. How will I feel if someone beats my sister or mother like this?

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by uwemconcept: 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
9jaBloke:
My advice to ladies:
The first time your boyfriend/partner attempts to hit you, quit the relationship.

The first time your husband attempts to hit you, start considering divorce as an option.

'attempts' because you don't have to wait for him to actually hit you. You may not come out in one piece or not at all. The signs are always there.

What should a man do the first time the woman they are in relationship with insult them. We need to know
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Johel(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
allwell51:
Lady makes a video of TikTok sharing photos of the experience she had with her man and how he almost killed her...

Alot of women are secretly in pains in the so-called marriage they entered but most of them are waiting patiently for things to change there by ending up with severe injuries or even death

Source:

Watch video here

Men need to stop this!!...Most Nigerian men no kuku get sense sha, Na money some just get,money miss road...this life no fair sef...very very unbalanced. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Jamaall(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
What happened.....?
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Heffalump(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
I bet you, most times the domestic violence is because the woman goes to shine kpekus outside her matrimonial home

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Kingspin(m): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
Despite the campaign against domestic violence,some cows still they flexed their muscles on helpless people.He need to be arrested and prosecute asap
Guess, many of the girls will stay in an abusive relationship because the guy holds cash.
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by jaxxy(m): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
u see bad character bt still marry. what do u expect.

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Munzy14(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
captainbangz:
Na that range rover deceive her...lmao
grin grin
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by vickydevoka(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dorwainpolitics:
Some guys sef when

Shame
That's y I no gree marry. My mama de force me. If I kill person daughter who go help me out
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by vickydevoka(m): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
McOluOmo:
Yeye dey smell
The girl is a carbon copy of a trouble maker

Exactly!

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by seanwilliam(m): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dalil8:
As a woman, you must learn to control your tongue.

If you can't then you have no right to tell men to learn to control their temper.

Verbal/emotional abuse is as deadly as physical abuse. We've seen more people commit suicide due to verbal/emotional abuse than physical abuse.
Tell me your brand of beer and I’ll be honored to order a crate for you Chief

2 Likes

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Ebymyk(m): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
Some People marry for the wrong reasons, that's why they end up in such toxic relationships.. Women suffer the consequences of wrong marriages more..

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by seanwilliam(m): 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
This is bad . I’m 100% against it, but ladies mind your tongue too. It’s not possible to be served this treatment if she was not verbally abusive ..

Not all men get self control …. Control your tongue !!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by CheapHomes1: 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
allwell51:

Source:

Watch video here

What kind of pummeling is this?
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Drsnives(m): 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
Despite the campaign against domestic violence,some cows still they flexed their muscles on helpless people.He need to be arrested and prosecute asap
Who do we blame?
Na the ladies weh don see the hand writing on the wall but range rover blind her eyes.. good for them
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Justsylvia(f): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
Am sorry for her, she better run for her life, marriage no be by force and heaven no recognise marriage
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Amumaigwe: 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
allwell51:

Source:

Watch video here

Incomplete story. Also post the video of what led to this vawulence.

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Fearyourcreator: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Omniman:
Nothing in this world will make me hit a woman even if she is abusive and all the drama...
You never jam werey... Dem go enter deaf and dumb he go speak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jay Z Visits Bukola Saraki In Kwara (2006) - Photos / See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook / Caption Sanusi's Facial Expression While Meeting With Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.