Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos (82764 Views)

Orji Kalu Constructs Abandoned Roads In Arochukwu, 30 Years After (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) / Lord Lugard Footbridge Kaduna: 116 Years After (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by omolasho: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Psychological & emotional are the worst form of abuses. They break and make you doubt your pschi and self wort as a man.

This abuse is mostly perpetrated by wives against their spouses. Men are often ignored to suffer because unlike, physical abuse, evidence is hard to see and document.

Manipulation(deception,lies and sex), victimist(tears) attitudes of women and ignorance of the Western laws are the weapons in their arsenal.

Me always say, to them single guys, "don't let any bobomclak them USE YOO BORN O".Them no interested in any marriage but kids with afather. After a while they ma leave ya and do them OLOSHO things. If ya do them COURT wedding, they ma bleed alimony outa ya pocket.
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Naijaprosper: 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
My advice to ladies:
The first time your boyfriend/partner attempts to hit you, quit the relationship.

The first time your husband attempts to hit you, start considering divorce as an option.

'attempts' because you don't have to wait for him to actually hit you. You may not come out in one piece or not at all. The signs are always there.

200% CORRECT!
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Captainmudi(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
I been know say na like this e go end, that's what you get when you marry a girl into hook up!! Princess Chidiebere don collect, Nsukka Olosho to the world
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by juman(m): 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Woman wey dey run mouth go dey collect beating steady... Advise them to respect their men ... There are some exceptions... Most women today don't respect their men .... And most dont care who dey marry now... So far he is rich .... Nothing elses matter them...

Respect. Respect.
Husband is not god but mate in the relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Fearyourcreator: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
juman:

Respect. Respect.
Husband is not god but mate in the relationship.
Are you married ?
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Federalis: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
First, wetin she do? I will like to know
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by TruthinAction: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
Men who beat their wives need deliverance. It is the most stupid thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by truthfinder319: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
Self delusional people can spam any thread.

NigerianAngelo:
Na wa oh.

Peter Obi for President.

Target is 25m votes.

2 Hail Marys daily for all Peter Obi supporters.
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Oxala: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
Maybe she dey wear one pant for three weeks like Nkechi Blessing

Or maybe she no dey wear at all
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by BreacherX(f): 1:31am On Jul 03, 2022
&!!
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 03, 2022
BloomingDale:
No wonder men shame women into getting married
nobody is shaming anybody she had eyes and ears and a brain she saw the signs but chose to ignore them . You women act like your brains stop working when you see man that you want to use even when you know he might kill you someday una go still dey follow like mumu
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Harrynight(m): 3:11am On Jul 03, 2022
Caleycashh:
When a woman doesn't know how to talk and feels she can talk anyhow to a man that's what she deserves, all these rubbish she posting doesn't mean shit, she's a foul mouthed person mere looking at her, after I suffer get money you didn't contribute shit... you feel you can come into my home and detect what and what not to do!?, na your father house you go go do that one not in my house because I will make sure I damage very well any lady with such mentality, a man say in his home is ultimate, you can only advice if he wishes he adopts it, because without money 98% women won't be with the men they're with today... As a real man this reality alone should make you not to tolerate any rubbish from any lady because most won't even look at you twice of you are poor and miserable!

I really understand you bro cos I've been there before,
But beating her to this condition is a NO for me
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Harrynight(m): 3:14am On Jul 03, 2022
Offpoint1:

You've never met a woman badly character with diarrhea of the mouth... Don't judge if you've never been in someone shoes.

I've been there before, but beating her to stupor is Out of it... if she come die nko?
Remember na only mouth them get no strength grin
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by BloomingDale(f): 3:23am On Jul 03, 2022
moshino:

Now that you know, please stay far away from men and marriage.

Nobody wants to be in a struggle marriage/relationship with men that can’t even build decent societies for their women and children. I would have loved to date/marry the race of men that have built decent societies for their women and children, but too bad, I can’t stand their white skin. Trust me, I stay far away from African men with their low IQ.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by moshino(m): 3:36am On Jul 03, 2022
BloomingDale:

Nobody wants to be in a struggle marriage/relationship with men that can’t even build a decent society for their women and children. I would have loved the race of men that have built decent societies for their women and children but too bad I can’t stand their white skin. Trust me, I stay far away from African men with their low IQ.

I don't think men of any race will be interested in any man or woman with apparent mental health issues.
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by BloomingDale(f): 4:03am On Jul 03, 2022
moshino:

I don't think men of any race will be interested in any man or woman with apparent mental health issues.

One man’s poison is another man’s delicacy.

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Onyipk: 5:53am On Jul 03, 2022
Dalil8:
As a woman, you must learn to control your tongue.

If you can't then you have no right to tell men to learn to control their temper.

Verbal/emotional abuse is as deadly as physical abuse. We've seen more people commit suicide due to verbal/emotional abuse than physical abuse.

If that is the case, let him the husband also use his tongue to lash afterall the tongue is fire.
You have no right to beat up continuously another person's child in the name of marriage under any circumstances. Even in the bible, men did not beat up their wives but gave them certificate of divorce (rightly or wrongly).
A woman-beater is a shame to himself, family and society at large because he proves he has psychological problems of insecurities and fears at every opportunity and occasional. It is also a big shame tp support such a person because you are saying, I am like him.

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 03, 2022
Aunty,we saw the picture
But you didn't tell us what you did

But in the other side ,i give no regards to any man who beats a lady,,talk of married man who beats his wife.God forbid
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Cutehector(m): 6:54am On Jul 03, 2022
He beat You... cry

Sorry

Come and marry me.. I no go beat you.

She: nooo, hE fvcks me good, cant leave him..

Me: die there wink
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 03, 2022
It is not compulsory to marry and be living together, you can both keep your different apartments or even live in different countries if possible especially if you both don't have a permanent mumu buttons for yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by buchilino(m): 7:18am On Jul 03, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Na wa oh.

Peter Obi for President.

Target is 25m votes.

2 Hail Marys daily for all Peter Obi supporters.

HAIL MARY KE, NO MORE JESUS CHRIST

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Offpoint1: 8:04am On Jul 03, 2022
Harrynight:

I've been there before, but beating her to stupor is Out of it... if she come die nko?
Remember na only mouth them get no strength grin
I don't encourage domestic violence, but someone women can push you into becoming a monster and then they'll still claim victim.

Not everyone have the ability to suppress anger when it gets to their endurance limit.

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Atolu01: 8:33am On Jul 03, 2022
Men are heavy perpetrators of emotional and psychological abuse, leaving out physical. Who beats the waste up for that? All round damagers. Nonsense victim forming insecure sadistic trash.
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by 9jaRealist: 8:44am On Jul 03, 2022
allwell51:
Lady makes a video of TikTok sharing photos of the experience she had with her man and how he almost killed her...

Alot of women are secretly in pains in the so-called marriage they entered but most of them are waiting patiently for things to change there by ending up with severe injuries or even death

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAxmQfnTwe8

But many Nairalanders drivel the worst thing that can happen to a woman is be unmarried…smh
>
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by bewla(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2022
BloomingDale:
No wonder men shame women into getting married
I see her color na pink
That's why him give her pink lips

Brook guy you won't follow
Only yahoo men and senator you want

True love no they your dictionary only money love

Carry waiting you C after that now
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by kid7soccer(m): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2022
9jaBloke:
My advice to ladies:
The first time your boyfriend/partner attempts to hit you, quit the relationship.

The first time your husband attempts to hit you, start considering divorce as an option.

'attempts' because you don't have to wait for him to actually hit you. You may not come out in one piece or not at all. The signs are always there.
true also advice women to control their mouth Some women mouth are like fire
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by chrisblack1234: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2022
Wen they keep frustrating man..they cheat a lot..men watch well before marrying her..second thought a weak man will beat a woman..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.