Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart (38084 Views)

Agboola Ajayi's Defection To ZLP Tears PDP Apart / Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation / "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by abobote: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
APC are doing their best through the media, to take advantage of the situation.
Wike lost the primaries to Atiku. So since when did it become law for a person that comes second to take the vice position?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by shortgun(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Injustice
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Thinktwicemybro: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Cool
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Richcreed(m): 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
thats why i consider people blaming tinubu for not choosing a running mate quickly enough, political naive. in a polarised and diverse country like ours , a presidential aspirant needs serious consultation before selecting a vice. he needs to consider the intrest of other power brokers within the party otherwise there will be crisis.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Invictuse: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Foolish n dead brain Igbo as made a declaration of his stupidity

JASONjnr:
Wike is a selfish guy.... He had little or no chance... He knew this and wouldn't hope for another northerner in power.

He wouldn't support Peter Obi or Tinubu. He believes he's the right person for the post...

I don't think anybody will support his political ideas... And he had no chance of becoming anything in the first place if not for Patience Jonathan.

PDP can tear into millions of pieces for bringing forth Atiku as their flag bearer.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by HelipsTech: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
ghettokid1:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/02/2023-atikus-rejection-of-wike-tears-pdp-apart/#:~:text=POLITICS-,2023%3A%20Atiku%E2%80%99s%20rejection%20of%20Wike%20tears%20PDP%20apart,-Published

Wike media Urchins, should rest with this V.P issue. Atiku owes Wike nothing, he has every right to pick who he wants.

All this unnecessary publishing by his Urchins is just to blackmail Atiku Emotionally to substitute him with himself

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by seniormallam(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Atiku knew how he gave Obj so much headache, he won't dare pick wike, otherwise we shall be having dual president for the first time in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by desiredhome: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
MMWandali:
Atiku wants someone he can control and manipulate

Wike is not that person
So he chose to go with Okowa

PDP can never win in their current situation
Wike said he will never be a vice to anybody.....why is it an issue now that God has answered wike's wish?
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
Paid APC Nairalanders.

Una go tire for this particular matter
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by saintkeppy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
H.E Nyesome Wike made it clear that he do not want to be Vice President to anybody but President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Advocate500: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:
“Wike never said he wanted to be VP, but when Atiku visited him, he was the one who said, ‘I want you to be my VP’. He said that to Wike.

Atiku lost is someone else gain.
make una rest abeg, Atiku did no wrong to wike ,it is a contest, wike went into it to win, had wike won,would he have made Atiku his running mate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Rapht933: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
one old man has advised Nigerians about atiku, he can't change. why is he promising wike when he knows deep in his mind he will not choose him?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Iamzik: 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
Aidejay:
Atiku blundered.

I saw ifeanyi okowa on an interview and I was shocked that this was the thing Atiku picked over Wike.

But Wike should stop behaving like a sore loser.

The main goal no matter how hurt you are is to get PDP in Aso rock,

For all I care that party can go to hell, had the audacity to bring another northerner.

You have said it all boss....

Fielding Atiku is a big mistake
Not choosing Wike is the final straw

PDP cannot win the presidency....not in 2023
Wike knows that and that's why he is seeking new political alies to remain relevant beyond 2023

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Ken4Christ: 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
The destiny of Nigeria is in the hands of the youths. With one voice, let's kick out these old polithiefians. Don't sell your vote even for One million naira because you may not live to enjoy it. The next president is Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Saao(m): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
Timialaye:
I'm not surprise, because nobody has contributed to PDP success like the Rivers Governor
exactly, he stood with pdp, bankrolled the party when everybody left including Atiku. Trust me, the guy deserves more.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Ultimas: 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
It is expected. I knew Atiku would not make the mistake picking Wike as his running mate.

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Thegoodone13(m): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
H
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
JASONjnr:
Wike is a selfish guy.... He had little or no chance... He knew this and wouldn't hope for another northerner in power.

He wouldn't support Peter Obi or Tinubu. He believes he's the right person for the post...

I don't think anybody will support his political ideas... And he had no chance of becoming anything in the first place if not for Patience Jonathan.

PDP can tear into millions of pieces for bringing forth Atiku as their flag bearer.

Tinibu is old and almost going

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
Golan007:
Only one wristwatch.
I have one wrist watch may mean I have only bought one wrist watch with my money in the last 17 years others may be birthday gifts or gifts from wife, kids or colleagues. Don't be naive angry sad

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by spy24(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Atiku underrated Wike

Northerners believe they are the prince of this country. Someone that single handedly carried PDP while all the northerners left the party now election time don reach them don stroll come collect ticket. Okowa sef no try

Infact most southern politicians lack balls

Honestly tinubu try to look them( north ) in the face and take the ticket. if okowa and co had gathered some courage maybe Peter obi would have been the flag bearer of pdp

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by odigiri1983(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
It should tear pieces.
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Golan007: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
NewSoul:

I have one wrist watch may mean I have only bought one wrist watch with my money in the last 17 years others may be birthday gifts or gifts from wife, kids or colleagues. Don't be naive angry sad

Thr problem with you people is that you can never admit your wrong.

It's a pity.

Reason why Obi would never win.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Golan007: 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Tinibu is old and almost going

You that you are coming what have you achieved?
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by JASONjnr(m): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
Invictuse:
Foolish n dead brain Igbo as made a declaration of his stupidity

Fix up!
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Queseda: 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
kolafolabi:
In 2015, I cast my vote for Buhari. I had so much confidence in him. Most of the top politicians that sold him to me are still in APC while some had left for reasons known to them.

Buhari has broken my heart. I strongly recommend he should take me back to 2015 when Dollar to Naira was 165, Petrol was 87 and a bag of rice was 8,000.
And you think the price will still be this even if Jonathan is the president?
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by frugal(m): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
It's not too late. They can still give him the VP position if they truly want to stand a chance in this election.
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by PHIPEX(m): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Atiku went against zoning, went against his own committee's recommendations.

Can he ever be trusted?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by marosmart(m): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Fira09:
PDP now looks like an unpopular party........This forth coming Election is between PETER OBI(LP) and BOLA TINUBU(APC),

But on PETER OBI MANDATE WE STAND GIDIBAN.
You and who?
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Fira09(m): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
marosmart:

You and who?

If you are not on his MANDATE.....then flush and get lost.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by specialmati(m): 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
grin grin grin if not that APC is over useless who suppose to they remember about pdp
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
Advocate500:
make una rest abeg, Atiku did no wrong to wike ,it is a contest, wike went into it to win, had wike won,would he have made Atiku his running mate?

Please direct your question to either Akitu or Wike, I'm not part of the contest or their agreements, also I'm not the one who wrote the report.

Please, watin come be my own?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks / Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead / Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.