Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,604 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart (38113 Views)

Agboola Ajayi's Defection To ZLP Tears PDP Apart / Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation / "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by aribisala0(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
DMerciful:
One person buying does not negate or normalize the other. Wike performance in the primary does not mean acceptance, anybody with enough money to spend will perform same irrespective of popularity
What is the point of singling out Wike for buying . If your premise is "anyone with enough ...........blablabla can buy votes.
The point is Obi Lun away
He Lun!!
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by DMerciful(m): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Everything is not about Obi, this thread is not about Obi. This thread is about Atiku not picking Wike and in my opinion, he made the right decision. Wike himself said he will not accept vp initially
aribisala0:
What is the point of singling out Wike for buying . If your premise is "anyone with enough ...........blablabla can buy votes.
The point is Obi Lun away
He Lun!!
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by aribisala0(m): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
DMerciful:
Everything is not about Obi, this thread is not about Obi. This thread is about Atiku not picking Wike and in my opinion, he made the right decision. Wike himself said he will not accept vp initially
You said Wike is a bad product that will not sell nationally.
I said he came second outperforming Saraki and Obi that Lun away.
Next you are saying he bought votes
That is how we got here

Wike got plenty of support outside his state so spare us that rubbish about buying votes . Did you see him buying votes ? Did he buy more than Atiku?
WIke will sell more than any other person. He is popular in PDP ( proven) and popular in Nigeria
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by DMerciful(m): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
So you want Wike?
aribisala0:
You said Wike is a bad product that will not sell nationally.
I said he came second outperforming Saraki and Obi that Lun away.
Next you are saying he bought votes
That is how we got here

Wike got plenty of support outside his state so spare us that rubbish about buying votes . Did you see him buying votes ? Did he buy more than Atiku?
WIke will sell more than any other person. He is popular in PDP ( proven) and popular in Nigeria
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by aribisala0(m): 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
DMerciful:
So you want Wike?
As what?
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by DMerciful(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
You seem to be campaigning for him. If you dont know what you want him for, why are you campaigning for him? Or this is your way of showing Obi or Igbo hatred?
aribisala0:
As what?
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by aribisala0(m): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
DMerciful:
You seem to be campaigning for him. If you dont know what you want him for, why are you campaigning for him? Or this is your way of showing Obi or Igbo hatred?
As what nah?
Is this the usual irrationality and sentimentality you folk are known for

You always reason like children

This is an adult conversation
You said Wike cannot sell I countered that with facts
Instead of dealing with that you are talking nonsense
Obi was Wike's opponent till the last minute when he Lun away. That is why his name came up
You know he would have been defeated so if Wike cannot sell Obi's situation is even worse .
Logic 101
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by DMerciful(m): 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
Keep your shirt on
aribisala0:
As what nah?
Is this the usual irrationality and sentimentality you folk are known for

You always reason like children

This is an adult conversation
You said Wike cannot sell I countered that with facts
Instead of dealing with that you are talking nonsense
Obi was Wike's opponent till the last minute when he Lun away. That is why his name came up
You know he would have been defeated so if Wike cannot sell Obi's situation is even worse .
Logic 101
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by kabillionaire(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nigerians should ignore OBJ's advice at their own peril.

Obi remains the best option.
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Shittu57: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by TinubuNG: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2022
KingofAnambra:
That one is even small. Do you know that he has been using the same toothbrush since he was 5 years old? That's why his teeth has scattered completely grin
Kuku kee me grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture / Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / Appeal Court Nullifies Dayo Adeyeye’s Election - Abiodun Olujimi Declared Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.