Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

She Took Poison Cos Of Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Took Poison Cos Of Me (5406 Views)

Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding / She Took Off Her Underwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Natasha2(f): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2011
@ Poster why are you scared? are you not innocent? look go and write your statements you have enough witness to prove you're telling the truth, You should bring another girl to stand in as your girlfriend, she should also go to the police and tell then she knows about all that has been happening, how can someone just drag you into sh1t like that.
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Pweety4me(f): 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2011
@OP That's what you get grin you think you fit fck anything with hole & go?shuorrrrr! cheesy

On the other hand. . .the gallll stupiddooo or which kind?man wey no fit compse simple storyyy lipsrsealed

If this na fake storii. . .den may this story be your portion in nairaland name!
angry tongue
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by dibiapeterchukwukayahoo(m): 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2011
Ooo! Just kill ur sef, I mean it just KILL UR SEF!
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Andrew3(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2011
am a believer, i believe grin
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Andrew3(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2011
@natasha

you baffle me, you claim your location is kirikiri prison yet you tell someone to prove innocence to Nigerian police

hmmm na electric iron you go prove to, and better get ready for a huge bay, am sure by now they are searching the dictionary to find a word for that offence grin
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by jeffman(m): 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2011
superstory from a Yahoo boy
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by CrazyChica: 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2011
jeffman:

superstory from a Yahoo boy
gbam!
tales by moonlite! grin grin grin
next story abeg!
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by tlops(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2011
Na lie Jor! copy and paste stmt to police.

Mx= ?

sandmart555@gmail.com= rochester?
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Mynd44: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2011
This guy should do what Romeo did in the MOVIE
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Audrie(f): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2011
Pls, I sincerely hope the poster is kidding.
@ poster, are you high on cheap drugs? cool
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by scorpiogal(f): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2011
mashnino:

Huh?
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Korrection(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2011
I met these girl after my last final exams in school here in mx, she live in my friend house so i went to see my friend and i met the girl, she heard am a big boy and she started nearing me and she check my phone and saw some interesting pics and she started making moves, as a sharp guy i try to make love she said i could sleep her house the first day we met , after that day i traveled to[b] Ibadan home for election[/b] the gurl added me on blackberry[b] and[/b] we started chatting till when she called me on a Saturday night an election day she text me she is in Ibadan

you should have used Pidgin english, pre re-read your post and youll see that the money spent on your education is total nonsense, NEXT PLEASE
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Natasha2(f): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^lmao wicked boiiiiiiiiiiii  grin grin grin I must admit it was hell funny reading those parts I was like WTF ''she started nearing me''   grin grin grin grin
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by obailala(m): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2011
Korrection:

I met these girl after my last final exams in school here in mx, she live in my friend house so i went to see my friend and i met the girl, she heard am a big boy and she started nearing me and she check my phone and saw some interesting pics and she started making moves, as a sharp guy i try to make love she said i could sleep her house the first day we met , after that day i traveled to[b] Ibadan home for election[/b] the gurl added me on blackberry[b] and[/b] we started chatting till when she called me on a Saturday night an election day she text me she is in Ibadan

you should have used Pidgin english, pre re-read your post and youll see that the money spent on your education is total nonsense, NEXT PLEASE
Was just thinking in the same line grin grin grin
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Natasha2(f): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2011
@ Andrew dude you cracked me up  grin grin grin please I'm not a prisoner in Kirikiri, I'm just here to give hope to hopeless prisoners, to let them no that people still care and that there's more to life than crime  cheesy
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by vitality22(m): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2011
Story story
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Natasha2(f): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2011
I met these girl after my last final exams in school here in mx, she live in my friend house  so i went to see my friend and i met the girl, she heard am a big boy and she started nearing me and she check my phoneand saw some interesting pics and she started making moves, as a sharp guy i try to make love  she said i could sleep her house the first day we met , after that day i traveled to[b] Ibadan home for election[/b] the gurl added me on blackberry[b] and[/b] we started chatting till when she called me on a Saturday night an election day she text me she is in Ibadan

[quote][/quote]
korrection i just pointed others which you may have skipped  grin
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Mynd44: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2011
Let he/she who is without errors cast the first correction
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Natasha2(f): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2011
^ hmm stop playing Jesus Christ, it was funny and you know it and I hope you weren't talking to me oh cos no be me first cast the first correction cheesy I was just helping Korrection cheesy
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by mashnino(m): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2011
Korrection:

LMAO, GUY U GOT IT RIGHT,
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by akwaowoudo(m): 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2011
Story!
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by hajifaty: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2011
This sounds like another indian movie. Its in the bollywood movies that those pretty girls always kill themselves cuz of amtab,mutiu,akeem and co.
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by dinggle: 12:26am On Jul 27, 2011
Don't know if I'm alone but I couldn't understand you.
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by helphelp: 12:29am On Jul 27, 2011
Trust me OP, A solution would surely come, when you decide to narrate your story in English and not Gibberish, ! Rubbish
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by nasoeb: 2:38am On Jul 27, 2011
@ POSTER, FERNADO leeeeehhhh see how you don expose your dirty yansh for public

We should have been thinking only of the Useless Engligbo you wrote here but now you don show the world your stupid profession

Let me meet you in any thread i must definitely keep exposing your yansh so everybody will know how dumb some NL members are.

we are here to share discuss important and real happenings not such as your CRAP.

for wasting our time reading this ENGLIGBO, i will always open your stinky yansh

she took otapiapia and she started nearing me and as a sharp guy and Ibadan home for election and, WHATDAFUCCK

Go get a life
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Mynd44: 3:00am On Jul 27, 2011
^^^
Make una leave the guy jorh. Im no sabi "QUEEN'S ENGLISH" so na wetin im sabi im write
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Osas006: 3:01am On Jul 27, 2011
Got headache trying to read D post and its written by a final year student, it will better if it was in pidgin.
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by UpDates1(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2011
thrash
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by tEsLim(m): 6:59am On Jul 27, 2011
Damn, na Ibadan Oyo English be this I guess. But I heard they're very good at working mathematics and physics. But nothing about write-ups and essays.
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Sike(m): 8:10am On Jul 27, 2011
Let her R.I.P. Good Riddance!!
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by dustydee: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2011
grin gringrin grin and she lived to tell the tale. A happy ending after all. wink
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by fernado56: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2011
@ fellow nairalander well sorry for my broken and poor english, I was typing from my phone so that's why there was a lot of error , The most important thing is for you to understand my post which most member understood! Well to all people saying crap we have right to post anything that happen to us , If you don't believe it that's your own cup of tea let other say something meaningful ,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Now trending: 6 New Hottest And Sexy Photos Of Meheeda 18+ (photos) / 18 Hollywood Actors Who Actually "Did It" On Screen / Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.