Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

She Took Poison Cos Of Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Took Poison Cos Of Me (5394 Views)

Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding / She Took Off Her Underwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Omolola1(f): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2011
this love na die o!
But then, what's her gain?
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by yusuf2(m): 9:34am On Jul 27, 2011
So this crap eventually made home page, SSMH  undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by ijcurt(f): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2011
Audrie:

Pls, I sincerely hope the poster is kidding.
@ poster, are you high on cheap drugs? cool
he is high on alomo bitters grin grin
fernado56:

@ fellow nairalander well sorry for my broken and poor english, I was typing from my phone so that's why there was a lot of error , The most important thing is for you to understand my post which most member understood! Well to all people saying crap we have right to post anything that happen to us , If you don't believe it that's your own cup of tea let other say something meaningful ,
i disagree jor! poor english is poor english , stop using ur fone as an excuse. grin grin undecided
Korrection:

and[b] she started nearing me
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Sourcecrew: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2011
Hi, i really can't believe that something like this still happens in this new age and time, well i wont mind if you can post the pictures so we all can see. Just get a good lawyer for yourself and be prepared, you are not guilty of anything. You guyz had a nice time and after then  you decided to decline, that is not enough for her to poison herself, this is obsession. See, dont be scared, there is no case here and do not let the police intimidate you, involve your parents and a qualified lawyer and let the lawyer take it from there. Do not say a thing to anybody except your parents and your lawyer, but ensure you tell them the absolute truth, coz this one sounds like you are bringing in Leonardo Di Caprio and Angelina Jolie as Lead role, Also,no dey lie on top phone,english na english if you no sabi am u no sabi be that, this your english sounds like YAHOO ENGLISH WEY UNA DEY TAKE COMPOSE FORMAT

I beg Wetin be the title of the movie, so i'll be on the lookout, should be going to idumota next week. LOLZ

grin grin grin cool
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by tommylee(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2011
@fenando65
guy let me save u all d trouble jst introduce me 2 d girl give me her BB pin by d time i SHONKO her SHANKA she will 4get about u in a minute mshewwwww
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by tommylee(m): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2011
@fenando65
guy let me save u all d trouble jst
introduce me 2 d girl give me her BB
pin by d time i SHONKO her SHANKA
she will 4get about u in a minute n her story will change 4 d beta n evrybodi will leave happily eva afta
mshewwwww
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by richardoz(m): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2011
Don't mind them, but the fault is urs why can't u tell d girl d truth when u first met her b4 entangling u rself in dis mess
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Gbenge77(m): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2011
@op,your post is laced with erratic progression from point to point,rudimentary vocabulary,and multiple flaws in mechanics, usage and grammar.
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by ironmask: 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2011
broda, dis story is it emanating from federal university of technology mx or where in mx? cos d f.u.t mx dat i knw n gr :oaduated from,no girl will do such a thing, so seeing is believing but me i no accept dis story
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by michylabo(m): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2011
Poster, u need to be arrested and tortured. How did u get to final yr? B4 any investigation into ur "gf drink poison" story, confess how u got far in education, rubbish
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by ibatosh84: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2011
U've just made a perfect statement, just print it out and give the police.
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by CrazyChica: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2011
^^^ grin grin grin grin grin

@op: STORY: she took poison cos of me
STORY is just wat it is!
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by stalla: 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2011
harden ur mind if u are not guilty but wait a minute according to ur story u said she enter house ,then drank a poison, is she a poison seller? how come she had already prepared poison at home, u are certain the target  wasn't u. fair enough u managed to escape,i suggest u give a testimony  for ur flame up story so far,so to speak,Abba'' u stole watz belongs to her by infusing deadly magnetic, electrical,shocking love into the babe that was uncalled for love bird. if u weren't prepare to  cross a  bridge  u shouldnt've gt her on bed in the first place.mind ur steps next time u are crossing a river else u will drawn  to unknown zone  .copy that. but babe if na me bi u,i manage 2 SURVIVE  i 4 no surFACE AGAIN ON PLANET EARTH.shame on u,abi na do or die afair?idiot bombastic element.keleke love.vulture.all this na 4 one person a beg mak una no kii-am na mistake and frustration  ha ha ha ha.facebook pple say  laugh want kill me die{lwkmd} which kind kindergarten torry bi this one on a broad daylight
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by stalla: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2011
CNN u are lookin 4 figure head babe to toast like bread then u are on a track to be trap ,let me arouse ur clear thinking faculty by way of a reminder a wrong view of things can lead u to loose sight of important things ur case happen to be one of it.dnt allow such thinkin to take root in ur heart,it will dull ur desire to cherish women,u freak out a story then bubble up urself waiting 4 respond from the readers,it all spell out lies,u are on activation mode to ditch out gals like'' draw soup'' ur story is annoyin,do u have any history of malaria symptoms, may be somehow couple wit fever?u did this under extraordinary circumstances i guess,its understood but next time slow about speaking stop insulting women,
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Natasha2(f): 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2011
^but guy the ''and'' them plenty naw no be phone cause that one grin grin just take my advice okay
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by nasoeb: 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2011
@ poster

fernado how far na?

any atapiapia for sell

e get one girl wey[b] i want to start nearing[/b]

i will[b] take her holiday Lagos[/b]

let us know
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by nasoeb: 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2011
@Natasha how far na?

how your side

I fit nearing you ?

abeg no keep otapiapia for house ohhh abeg

but seriously make we be friends now
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Mynd44: 5:31am On Jul 28, 2011
Can't believe this made front page
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 28, 2011
And you write perfect english for a Nigerian undergraduate.
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2011
Just write another interestin script, I promise to sponsor, Good story writer, NEXT IN THE ROOM,
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by callme2: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2011
I SMELL LIES LIES LIES

THIS POSTER GUY HAS NOT TOLD US WHAT HE DID TO THE GIRL

MAYBE HE HAS EATEN HER AND PROBERBLY PROMISSED HER AS WELL

@POSTER, U MUST PAY FOR YOUR DEEDS, NEXT TIME DONT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANY GIRL AND NOW CLAIMING THE GIRL WAS CHASING YOU ABOUT.

@poster;
You never touched her
you never kissed her
you never made love to her
you never promised her

fool u are, face it.

you new name now is "INNOCENT"
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Natasha2(f): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2011
nasoeb:

@Natasha how far na?

how your side

I fit nearing you ?

abeg no keep otapiapia for house ohhh abeg

but seriously make we be friends now
lmao this boy you're wicked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm fine , you fit nearing me but make you no nearing me too much grin
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by obongtunji: 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2011
Fabu, u claim to b in sch & u are writin dis kind of english on social network, Wonda shal neva end
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Galaxy7: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2011
u go fit give me the girls phone nos hah!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tell you Na him go run.busy body kiss
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Galaxy7: 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2011
[color=#006600][/color] if really u did not give me cook and bull story here then go ahead and write Ur statement after all clear con seance they say fears no causation,beside you have your witnesses
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by ajekpaks(m): 11:14am On Jul 30, 2011
Can some one please summarize? I tried men, My eyes don't understand every grammer it sets itself on
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Mynd44: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2011
Stop bashing the OP it is the fault of JAMB MIRCLE CENTRES
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by karmrash: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2011
"as a sharp guy" i b lyk say make i see u and flog u wt ur sweet strory! u beta tnk getin beta grade out sch! watin b ur dscipline self gues history or performing theatre?
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by Brite02(m): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2011
Awwww! That was sweet, she taking poison coz of you assuming the story were true undecided
WTF, was she keep otapiapia for. . ? grin

Didn't the police know she took the poison by herself. . ?
Re: She Took Poison Cos Of Me by mightiersa: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2011
Well, this could be referred to as movie script all because YOU allow this to happen, though YOU claimed to be sharp guy to have sex with her, Now, you have to play the role of sharp guy in handling this matter. No one can help you with idea like yourself. sit back, think and face your present problem. NOTEEE: YOU must try all your best in learning from this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Some Girls Carry LUCK? / I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ / This Is What "HIGHNESS" Causes... Please Beware!!! (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.