Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

"Be Ready!” – Canada-based Nigerian Lady Who Resumes Work At 5am Tells Nigerians - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Be Ready!” – Canada-based Nigerian Lady Who Resumes Work At 5am Tells Nigerians (5855 Views)

Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic) / Guys, Can U Possibly Kiss Your Wife/ Girlfriend At 5am? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Be Ready!” – Canada-based Nigerian Lady Who Resumes Work At 5am Tells Nigerians by splendournoni: 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeromejnr:
Guys learn a techy skill...there are plenty high paying jobs out there. Especially remote jobs you can do everywhere.

I have gotten more tech remote opportunities outside than in Nigeria.

Please I would like to learn sir... and also any professional advice sir
Re: "Be Ready!” – Canada-based Nigerian Lady Who Resumes Work At 5am Tells Nigerians by Acidbath: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
This is old na.

She is a student. I watched her video. She huzzles schooling and work...I mean, the kind of work that her work permit can afford.

Her school and place is far from her place of work that she has to wake up early.

She dey suffer sha.
Re: "Be Ready!” – Canada-based Nigerian Lady Who Resumes Work At 5am Tells Nigerians by Jeromejnr(m): 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
splendournoni:

Please I would like to learn sir... and also any professional advice sir

I can only give you advice based on your strengths, degree, skills, goals e.t.c
Re: "Be Ready!” – Canada-based Nigerian Lady Who Resumes Work At 5am Tells Nigerians by abokikhalifa: 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeromejnr:
Guys learn a techy skill...there are plenty high paying jobs out there. Especially remote jobs you can do everywhere.

If i ask you to teach me now, you will tell me to pay you money and after somthing you will leave me stranded.
Re: "Be Ready!” – Canada-based Nigerian Lady Who Resumes Work At 5am Tells Nigerians by IsellSmartTvs: 12:15am On Jul 03, 2022
That’s way better than what we face in this country
She starts going to work by 4:50am to resume her work by 5:00am.
Who can try that in lagos here,just be ready to loose a job you have not even started.
Pple wake up by 4:30am to prepare for a work they will resume by 7:00am and still get to work late

1 Like

Re: "Be Ready!” – Canada-based Nigerian Lady Who Resumes Work At 5am Tells Nigerians by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

If you're a doctor or nurse you don't need all these tech stuff. You already have an edge.

But U.K is much easier to relocate as a health worker than Canada.

I want to learn tech stuff so as to make things easy for me and my wife who is a health worker. Which tech will you advice I learn?
Re: "Be Ready!” – Canada-based Nigerian Lady Who Resumes Work At 5am Tells Nigerians by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:14am On Jul 03, 2022
The woman na mumu..most people in lagos wake up 4am to beat traffic and go to work.the more you discourage person.the more more people japa.
Re: "Be Ready!” – Canada-based Nigerian Lady Who Resumes Work At 5am Tells Nigerians by Jeromejnr(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2022
abokikhalifa:

If i ask you to teach me now, you will tell me to pay you money and after somthing you will leave me stranded.

I am not interested.

And yes you can't be getting free things from people who are busy and you just want to take their time for free.
Re: "Be Ready!” – Canada-based Nigerian Lady Who Resumes Work At 5am Tells Nigerians by Jeromejnr(m): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

I want to learn tech stuff so as to make things easy for me and my wife who is a health worker. Which tech will you advice I learn?

Front end dev.

Product design.

1 Like

Re: "Be Ready!” – Canada-based Nigerian Lady Who Resumes Work At 5am Tells Nigerians by Bobbyjay001(m): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Front end dev.

Product design.

Thanks �
Re: "Be Ready!” – Canada-based Nigerian Lady Who Resumes Work At 5am Tells Nigerians by Wurld: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

It's better than waking up 4 am entering traffic and getting peanuts.
Too many people want the good life, but very few want to do the work undecided

1 Like

Re: "Be Ready!” – Canada-based Nigerian Lady Who Resumes Work At 5am Tells Nigerians by Jeromejnr(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wurld:

Too many people want the good life, but very few want to do the work undecided

Yessir
Re: "Be Ready!” – Canada-based Nigerian Lady Who Resumes Work At 5am Tells Nigerians by abokikhalifa: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

I am not interested.

And yes you can't be getting free things from people who are busy and you just want to take their time for free.
Oya keep your knowledge to yourself then.
Re: "Be Ready!” – Canada-based Nigerian Lady Who Resumes Work At 5am Tells Nigerians by Oluf3mi(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lol...smh. it's well. Her own better. My friend, a lady, leaves latest 3:30am to get to work by 4am and get everything set before work commences 5am...
Re: "Be Ready!” – Canada-based Nigerian Lady Who Resumes Work At 5am Tells Nigerians by bfn1: 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

There are many bootcamps.

Also you can use Udemy or Freecodecamp on YouTube or their website to learn for free. And it's very easy to use.

Or go to Entrylevel.com select a skill pay around 2500 and they will give you training plus experience, certificate and reference letter.

When you are done start applying for internships online (remote) and also jobs that might have 0+ experience. (Some do offer). Have a portfolio when necessary.
Good advice!

2 Likes

Re: "Be Ready!” – Canada-based Nigerian Lady Who Resumes Work At 5am Tells Nigerians by Blackpapacy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
5 year olds in Lagos run the same routine. No biggy as far as e dey pay solid
Re: "Be Ready!” – Canada-based Nigerian Lady Who Resumes Work At 5am Tells Nigerians by Kaysalas(m): 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Recommendations?
Re: "Be Ready!” – Canada-based Nigerian Lady Who Resumes Work At 5am Tells Nigerians by dnawah(m): 5:25am On Jul 04, 2022
FaustineOwusu:
A Canada-based Nigerian lady has taken to social media to share a piece of advice with her countrymen who are considering moving to Canada.

The Nigerian lady in a video currently making the rounds online told Nigerians looking to relocate to the North American country to be prepared for the hustle and bustle.

In the video documenting a typical day in her life as a factory worker, she revealed that as early as 4:50 am, she is already on her way to work to resume at 5am.

She noted that waking up that early was a major strain for her, so anybody that is making plans to relocate there should prepare their minds.

“It’s is about 10 minutes to 5 and I am heading to work. It was a struggle waking up this morning, a huge struggle. This is part of the things we go through, so be ready in case your journey is like mine.” She said in part
Watch her speak below,

https://www.allgistroom.com/if-youre-coming-to-canada-be-ready-canada-based-nigerian-lady-who-resumes-work-at-5am-tells-nigerians/
lazy girl,u want tell us say u don cross naw!! In nigeria here I wake up the same time to go to work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Age Should A Guy Be Independent / Natural Supplement To Reduce Body Weight Without Any Side Effect / See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.