Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit (39119 Views)

Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit / Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Burkina Faso For ECOWAS Summit (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by Kdon2: 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is osinbajo not a part of the corrupt political system and didn't he contribute greatly to the corruption the system?

Go and sleep Mr leaking mouth!
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by JooEeL(m): 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
Haha.

Paid zoo agents on the comment section buoying the confused vice president. Wonders. grin
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
Quite calm but don't know why he choose to but with a failure
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by Kdon2: 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
naija4life247:
Judas is ashamed of visiting Yoruba land. I am not surprised anyway, the idiot is from Sudan

Empty skull talk trash mostly
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by badoh(m): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Stanislause94:
APC’s only sellable candidate, but they bleeped up big time. I pity them come 2023, they’ll loose woefully.

This I have seen!
Sellable candidate my foot. I have come to realize that effective leadership is not by speaking just grammar but having workable plans and implementing the plans to the letter. Osinbajo may have human feelings but I don't see him having the touch to turn around this country. What has been his impact for the past 7 yrs on Nigeria Economy? Prices of goods and services is beyond reach and you think it is grammar that can resolve this. See, we need technocrats that know their onions to put Nigeria Economy on the path of recovery and I believe Tinubu will to some extent bring these people on board.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by kufreabasi86191: 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
The Selfless one and sound administratorThe Selfless one and sound administrator...
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by Festy4u(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Tradermoni Vote Buyer aka Motivational Speaker. The President and VP with the most international travel records with nothing to show for.

I dey tells you! Those two com(dum)bo would go down in history as the most wasteful of our scarce resources! grin
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by CaptainFM1: 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Smithkafors:
The way his people turned against him is really very funny.

Nobody turned against him. He shouldn't have wrestled with his boss. His king marker said he wants the crown for himself.

Lessons for you to learn in Life.
1. Learn to rest when you reach the finish line.
2. You can only run as fast as the wind can carry you!
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by bonnyhope: 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
Smithkafors:

They went for the highest bidder

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by watersideboys: 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
Weak ass
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by pacificom: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Osibanjo as president...won't have done much for Nigeria.

Presidency under democracy is different from millitary or dictator rule. You have a lot of factions in your party to please, and pleasing them can make actual policymaking take second place.

Plus a working president with a not working governors, national assembly, and lga chairpersons still equals bad government.
He is a principled man who can deal with bugs and cankerworms that are eating a fertile tree.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
Udemzy05:
Lol.. I'm shock ooo ,Buhari no attend?

The man is not always available lol...

U know what I mean
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
Udemzy05:
Lol.. I'm shock ooo ,Buhari no attend?

Any trip wey no be Yankee. He no dey go.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by Jostoman: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
Zeemam:
The star boy himself will surely deliver
starboy that cannot give a useful advise to buhari on how to move Nigeria forward for the past seven years. Starboy my foot.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by Angelfrost(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
This man ought to be the flag bearer of APC...

Peter Obi movement would never have seen the light of day because most youths would have fallen in behind him regardless of region.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
Aswearughad mehn!

I would have jettisoned Peter OBI for you, baba!

But I am now OBIdient because I am committed towards wiping the old Nigeria and making it a better place to live for generations to come.

We promise with the help of GOD that we will by our power as electorates and reasonable people of this nation, bring Peter OBI in.

The illiteracy of the zombies they've created won't stop us this time.

Says a dedicated OBIDIENT follower with a PVC!

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by Ingocof(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
Smithkafors:

You mean the way he turned against his people?
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by SpatialKing(m): 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
Picture president
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by ADBA3005(m): 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
popez:
APC should've given him their ticket. Osinbajo is actually the aspirant Yorubas wanted instead of Tinubu.

Most Yorubas don't want Tinubu.

Osinbajo is younger, educated and a nationalist. APC made a huge mistake.

Shut up your grubby mouth, sir! The majority of the Yorubas crave for BAT for president.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by NwokoloOwa: 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
In Accra to Represent Nigeria and you are unwisely wearing Ghanaian muffler. This man sef.

Just sadly realized that Osinbajo's problem is too much 'book' with not so impressing intelligence, a lack of wisdom and good judgement. Lack of sagacity. And I suspect he thinks so much of himself.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by moshino(m): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ebunoluwa2020:
As he wrote via his official Facebook handle:

"In Accra, Ghana to represent @muhammadubuhari tomorrow at the 61st Ordinary Session of ECOWAS Heads of States & Government."

https://www.facebook.com/100044190528029/posts/pfbid02uZ2UspL7bfeBKLMS74JLENtis9KdUWF6T4VGLK8WvYSoq9hqknxmGMSeQ9APXgDyl/

What kind of evil people will overlook Osinbajo and nominate tinubu. You people are not tired of suffering, and being laughed at, disrespected and humiliated globally.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by SlavaUkraini: 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
popez:
APC should've given him their ticket. Osinbajo is actually the aspirant Yorubas wanted instead of Tinubu.

Most Yorubas don't want Tinubu.

Osinbajo is younger, educated and a nationalist. APC made a huge mistake.

Tinubu's Supporters would not be happy with this your comment even though it is the truth.

Don't be surprised if they call you an Igbo person because you don't support their Drug Baron.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by Risingblue008(m): 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
This our vice ehh
To me he's like a village man,noooo
Town crier,,,or let me just say a village man
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by CheapHomes1: 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kdon2:

Go and sleep Mr leaking mouth!

Is osinbajo not a part of the corrupt political system and didn't he contribute greatly to the corruption the system?
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by CheapHomes1: 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
moshino:

What kind of evil people will overlook Osinbajo and nominate tinubu. You people are not tired of suffering, and being laughed at, disrespected and humiliated globally.

How is osinbajo different from Tinubu?
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by CheapHomes1: 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kdon2:

Ask Google! Bitterness don evaporate the remaining brain left to think properly!

Sound administrator and nigeria is like this? Who was he selfless for?
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:03am On Jul 03, 2022
This is were Yoruba mistake started from
If that this man is apc elect, I would have wast my vote on him

I swear

Vote peter obi
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by Digmygold: 12:14am On Jul 03, 2022
Stanislause94:
APC’s only sellable candidate, but they bleeped up big time. I pity them come 2023, they’ll loose woefully.

This I have seen!

How is he sellable? What impact has he had in this failed economy in the last 7 years for you refer to the figure head failure as sellable?
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by Confirm4real(m): 12:26am On Jul 03, 2022
Buhari no fit allow Osinbajo represent am for Europe wallahi...

Baba like to flex there grin

After Buhari tenure no body go tell me say baba no get pikin for Europe wey white woman born.

Dis traveling to Europe always no be for nothing o...make Aisha get ready sha to receive white pikin.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by SAMBARRY: 12:27am On Jul 03, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Tradermoni Vote Buyer aka Motivational Speaker. The President and VP with the most international travel records with nothing to show for.
may God not make me a second class citizen or an option.chaiiii
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by Ugoh123: 12:41am On Jul 03, 2022
Baba no dey do Local

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by Funflipper: 1:26am On Jul 03, 2022
Smithkafors:

He brought it upon himself when he adopted Iscariot as his political name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Why Northern Leaders Sneaked Yar’Adua Into Nigeria Without Telling Jonathan" / Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura / Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.