Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit (38808 Views)

Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit / Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Burkina Faso For ECOWAS Summit (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by sweetkev(m): 6:28am On Jul 03, 2022
badoh:

Sellable candidate my foot. I have come to realize that effective leadership is not by speaking just grammar but having workable plans and implementing the plans to the letter. Osinbajo may have human feelings but I don't see him having the touch to turn around this country. What has been his impact for the past 7 yrs on Nigeria Economy? Prices of goods and services is beyond reach and you think it is grammar that can resolve this. See, we need technocrats that know their onions to put Nigeria Economy on the path of recovery and I believe Tinubu will to some extent bring these people on board.
You made sense from the beginning but spoilt it at the end of your comment after seeing Tinubu name.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by Stanislause94: 6:31am On Jul 03, 2022
badoh:

Sellable candidate my foot. I have come to realize that effective leadership is not by speaking just grammar but having workable plans and implementing the plans to the letter. Osinbajo may have human feelings but I don't see him having the touch to turn around this country. What has been his impact for the past 7 yrs on Nigeria Economy? Prices of goods and services is beyond reach and you think it is grammar that can resolve this. See, we need technocrats that know their onions to put Nigeria Economy on the path of recovery and I believe Tinubu will to some extent bring these people on board.
what are you saying, PYO was just acting as a vice, and PMB limited his power significantly. And you believe Tinubu is the most qualified to be president considering his age?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by PassingShot(m): 6:31am On Jul 03, 2022
Stanislause94:
APC’s only sellable candidate, but they bleeped up big time. I pity them come 2023, they’ll loose woefully.

This I have seen!
Mr. Seer, well done grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by HeroicMeastro: 6:35am On Jul 03, 2022
Ebunoluwa2020:
As he wrote via his official Facebook handle:

"In Accra, Ghana to represent @muhammadubuhari tomorrow at the 61st Ordinary Session of ECOWAS Heads of States & Government."

https://www.facebook.com/100044190528029/posts/pfbid02uZ2UspL7bfeBKLMS74JLENtis9KdUWF6T4VGLK8WvYSoq9hqknxmGMSeQ9APXgDyl/

Everlasting village man...
No changes in 8years
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by LifeCoachAndre: 6:40am On Jul 03, 2022
What is going on this country about 30 soldiers were said to be killed in shiroro dam Niger State and everyone is going about their duties like nothing happened...before election primaries when there was the church attack in Ondo state they were all sending money and paying condolences. Has the V.P gone to shiroro and extended any form of inquiry. Abi was the news of killing fake news....pls someone should help me understand this...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by Allisgud: 6:52am On Jul 03, 2022
This buhari dey play smart guy sha,he reach to go ghana,him come dey busy grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]This buhari dey play smart guy sha,he reach to go ghana,him come dey busy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by Yomit71(m): 6:56am On Jul 03, 2022
Smithkafors:
The way his people turned against him is really very funny.
same way Rocha's okoro awusa people turned against him that earned him zero votes
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by CheapHomes1: 7:16am On Jul 03, 2022
moshino:

How is Osinbajo not different from tinubu.

I don't know that's why I am asking you.

How is osinbajo different from Tinubu?
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by citee(m): 7:17am On Jul 03, 2022
Bubu represents internationally while PYO represents locally, no be juju be that?
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by bikefab(m): 8:34am On Jul 03, 2022
Na to de snap pictures up and down this one sabi. Wicked pastor and Buhari's partner in crime. He thinks governance is showbiz
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by 9jaRealist: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2022
IgOga:
Ehen shocked Like the best thing that happened since slice bread .....Nigerians and the worship of illusion....7 years in power and he's been one of the worst VPs but never mind he has a good photographer

PYO has been an EXCELLENT VP…

One of the brightest spots of the calamitous Buhari administration…
And frankly one of the rare Nigerian officials that belongs in 21st century discourse.

>
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by JAGS001(m): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2022
popez:
APC should've given him their ticket. Osinbajo is actually the aspirant Yorubas wanted instead of Tinubu.

Most Yorubas don't want Tinubu.

Osinbajo is younger, educated and a nationalist. APC made a huge mistake.
Just heard that from you but I don't know the Yorubas you're talking about
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by Enumerator(m): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2022
I tel you!
Stanislause94:
APC’s only sellable candidate, but they bleeped up big time. I pity them come 2023, they’ll loose woefully.

This I have seen!
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by Dpharisee: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2022
Zeemam:
The star boy himself will surely deliver

After calling him a traitor to Tinubu you guys are back to Star boy, Your hypocrisy stinks
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by Enumerator(m): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2022
cheesy
kponkedenge:
Lol. Buhari really useless this man.

Buhari dey go Europe, US, Canada etc..... Cum dey send Osinbajo to Ghana.

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by KristaPretty(f): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Slave of APC

Ass licker
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by Angrydaveed2(m): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
We are open to affiliate marketers, we will pay you 10% off every deal you bring to us. Message me to find out more, this is a legit and cool way to make money.
NB: we are a web design agency and we will like to work with serious affiliate marketers who will help market our services and get a commission for their work.
Please only serious people should send a message.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by moshino(m): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I don't know that's why I am asking you.

How is osinbajo different from Tinubu?

Then go watch their presentations at the apc convention. Go and research their antecedents going back just 7 years. You will either find out your answer, or you will discover an apparent lack of capacity.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by CheapHomes1: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
moshino:

Then go watch their presentations at the apc convention. Go and research their antecedents going back just 7 years. You will either find out your answer, or you will discover an apparent lack of capacity.

Have you watched their presentations at the apc convention? Have you researched their antecedents going back just 7 years? If you have, then my question should be a walkover for you.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by moshino(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Have you watched their presentations at the apc convention? Have you researched their antecedents going back just 7 years? If you have, then my question should be a walkover for you.

Yes I have, and you should as well, to develop your own individual perspective on it. Don't seek to be spoon fed.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by CheapHomes1: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
moshino:

Yes I have, and you should as well, to develop your own individual perspective on it. Don't seek to be spoon fed.

It's only when you have fed yourself that you can feed others.

Since you have developed an individual perspective, then you can clearly state how osinbajo is different from Tinubu
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by Liodins: 12:47am On Jul 04, 2022
He is in Ghana because the main man picked the better choice to travel to.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by Liodins: 12:48am On Jul 04, 2022
kponkedenge:
Lol. Buhari really useless this man.

Buhari dey go Europe, US, Canada etc..... Cum dey send Osinbajo to Ghana.

If not that he is in Portugal, he wouldn't have allowed him attend this one self
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by nick50(m): 4:42am On Jul 04, 2022
Errand boy/man
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit by plaindealer: 4:50am On Jul 04, 2022
He's still Judas sha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures / Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother / Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.