Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State (23923 Views)

President Tinubu values Soludo more than most APC members- APGA / Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region / Falana: Posting Policemen Outside State Of Origin Is Unproductive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by haffaze777(m): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2022
obynzo:

I stay in Onitsha and we have no Unknown gunmen there. Go back to you state in SW and wait for Fulani herdsmen in the forest to strafe your A***ss

No wonder you are abusive,well I want us to do live video tomorrow by 10am, you will go to head bridge and do video and I will do the same here in abeokutagrin, let's see who will come back with his head intact.you don't have unknown gunmen but you have saint unknown gunmen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 03, 2022
Pakute:

Pls, leave out Chinese and Indian industries. We're talking Anambra industrialists.. give us statistics.. dazall

Oga again you are everywhere and not making sense. You asked for number of industries in Onitsha and Nnewi saying that they are markets of which I countered you. Now you are asking for stats on Anambra industrialist okay let me give you some. Chicason, Tonimas, Ibeto, Coscharis, Innoson these are just few. Mention Yoruba industrialists and not shareholders oooo. Mention their industries and don't call bankers, Otedola and those with telecoms license call industrialists.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by Titaniumental: 9:38am On Jul 03, 2022
PresidObi:

If all.the industrialists from Anambra decide to build their Industries in Anambra, where will you find the land for such?

Lagos has 20 million people of which 17 million are not original Lagos people.
Still don't get whr you're driving at here,the fact still remains,20m + plus population reside in Lagos,with many big companies and industries,and they were still contained,so ehy can't Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by ebufa: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Go ahead and argue with JAMB, INEC, NCC, Google satelite and those who Igbo candidates filled their original states of origin in their JAMB form.

Until you do that and prove those authentic organizations and individuals wrong, I sympathize with you because I was once like you too.

My reason for raising this is the reality that we now have better data capturing tools and I am interested to know why this inflation of Igbo population has gone on for years and who are those benefitting from it.

I am not interested in uncouth exchanges or tribal fights you want. I am just fascinated about the power of data and how it works.

The politicians are one step ahead of you by knowing that Igbo have a low voting strength that is so low that you can ignore their votes and win and it is politically futile and naive to bank on SE votes because it is the least populated of all the 5 geopolitical zones.

Throwing around statistics to lie! why has the fulani and afonja conspiracy stridently refused to add State of origin in the census Questionnaire?
No point arguing with you! you people are beyond redemption.......as you persist in pushing the children of light to the margins of your failed nation....you continue to push us into our manifest destiny!
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by juman(m): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2022
Pakute:
Lol.. They ran away from Dubai that Obi built and hide under brown roofs in SW.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2022
haffaze777:

No wonder you are abusive,well I want us to do live video tomorrow by 10am, you will go to head bridge and do video and I will do the same here in abeokutagrin, let's see who will come back with his head intact.you don't have unknown gunmen but you have saint unknown gunmen.

I am telling you facts I am not abusive go back to your state and face the Fulani herdsmen in your forests

1 Like

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by ziondaughter247: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2022
OriOko88:
Only Onitsha and nnewi are densely populated in anambra.. Other towns over there are stark villages with few mansions. I think anambra has high mortality rate hence their low population. The rate at which young people die there is a major course for concern. Its as if d old witches are killing d younger ones....maybe that's one of d major reasons igbos dont stay in their towns.. Fear of village people.
I served in ekwusigo in 2016, d rate of deaths then was so high..and people think its normal thing.. They even do Burial like carnival.,and by 6 7 pm everywhere don silent like grave. I quickly japa without looking back after service.

I am telling you! If you remove Onitsha and Nnewi from Anambra, they are practically nothing. The funny thing is that most of these people that come here to make noise are not from these towns. I was telling a friend the other day, only an Nnewi and Ontisha indigene has the right to make noise - I give it to them (especially Nnewi), they have done very well for themselves. But the rest are just mere villages with one or two rich people that will not allow the world rest. There are rich people in almost every town in the southeast and they don't make noise, insult people or cause trouble everywhere.. Have you been to Abiriba in Abia Those ones don't make noise ooh

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by dangoteinlaw: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2022
Thantayo:
Please bring your people back by improving your state, just so they stop packing themselves into lagos like titus sardines.

I didn't read the post.
grin cheesy

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by Basher8583: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2022
PresidObi:
Anambra is a small state with a very large population. Anambra cannot contain all of Anambra people and all their large companies, estates, offices etc.

Anambra has spilled into many neighbouring states like Delta, Enugu, Imo.

Since the 1940s, Anambra people have been moving into other parts of the world, but they always return, with a lot of prosperity.

See this addict talking nonsense with so much pride. Half of a population leave a state. Is that a good indicator of a prosperous state?

If Anambra has an overflowing population I wonder what you will say about Lagos.

Those that abandoned thier region to waste away wants to make a hole country better.

Clowns

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by dangoteinlaw: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2022
Pakute:

Including your creame de la creame dem be Lagos boys.
since KC came to Lagos it's almost like it's E money that force him to visit anambra

1 Like

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by VEHINTOLAR: 9:51am On Jul 03, 2022
That's because the demons that are chasing them away from their cursed land are still very much alive ! Yeye developers from the erosion ravaged land of cannibalistic criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by ariesbull: 9:54am On Jul 03, 2022
blazingblender:
Swears alot of Anambra citizen never smell their village since Dem born Dem
Somebody like my junior brother
Who has only visited the village twice
But the thing be say if you go now
Them go use juju pursue you
how much you get wey dem Wan kill you with juju... Are you richer than billionaires wey dey go villa for anambra

Dude day you no get transport money

Who Wan kill mosquito when cow dey

1 Like

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by Basher8583: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2022
PresidObi:

Certainly, but they have to be poor civil servants and others willing to be squeezed into small flats or rooms, at best high rise buildings. If 30 million people build the types of mansions we see from there on the ground, space will finish.

There is something called town planning.It is designed to counter all these challenges you just mentioned.

You people are used to doing things anyhow with little or no governance that's why southeast is upside down.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by statesman6: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2022
PresidObi:

If all.the industrialists from Anambra decide to build their Industries in Anambra, where will you find the land for such?

Lagos has 20 million people of which 17 million are not original Lagos people.
Don't mind them
If he's sane he won't comment rubbish. Lagos already rubbish his claim

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by dangoteinlaw: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2022
saintrow1:

Trash

Another imposter pretending to be Yoruba.
God why are igbos so fucking useless. Why do they always lie about their identity?

This is why I want tinubu to be president. We need to go back to regional government or federalism. If not pls break Nigeria up so we can start yoruba nation.

It is degrading for we yorubas to be in the same country with those rats called igbos. I have no problem with other tribe but igbos are just parasites.

I agree. Their way of reasoning eh. Smh

1 Like

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by PeaceNexus(m): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2022
Your low IQ won't allow to ask pertinent questions like:

1. What are the identities of people behind new voter registrations in Lagos, Kano, Kaduna etc?

2. Who are the people behind internet data usage in Lagos, Osun, Kano etc?

Please learn to engage your brain matter when writing
FreeStuffsNG:

Not true sir. I used to think that Igbos are a majority in population and that we have more Igbo outside SE but data has proven otherwise. There are more Igbo living in the 5 Igbo SE states and Anambra is no exception..

My hypothesis is that Igbo population has been inflated. The most emperical data show that 20% of Igbo are domiciled outside the SE, 80% are domiciled within the 5 Igbo SE states and the Igbo population is actually a minority population.

Luckily, numbers do not have emotion. Below are the facts:

1. Due to history, cultural affinity, linguistic spread of the Igbo language and Igbo-speakers, most of this 20% Igbo living outside Igboland will be more in states such as Rivers, Delta, Kogi and Benue that border the 5 Igbo SE states than far away places like Lagos, Kano and Abuja.

2. Data from recent inec voters registration for Osun alone is higher than the total registration in Igbo South East (screenshot below)

3. Satelite image of Aba, Onitsha, Enugu, Ebonyi compared to Ibadan show a small area of dense population https://www.nairaland.com/7186666/aba-ibadan-satellite-picture-aba

4. Data from 2021 JAMB registration show that 447,857 are indigenes of SW states that registered their states of origin as Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo and Ogun for JAMB against 320,306 indigenes of SE that registered their states of origin as Abia, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi and Anambra. Only 20% (70K out of the 320K) of the JAMB candidates of SE origin live outside the 5 Igbo SE states.

5. Demograhics data of internet subscribers also support my hypothesis like other demographic data captured with better data capturing tools, https://www.nairaland.com/7203013/states-nigeria-largest-internet-subscribers that validated my hypothesis that Igbo population in SE is inflated and the Igbo are a minority group in terms of population.

6. Data from overall inec voters registration show Igbo among the lowest with the only Igbo state, Anambra state, at the bottom of the top 10 https://nairametrics.com/2022/06/30/top-10-states-with-the-highest-number-of-registered-voters-as-of-june-27-2022/

The politicians knew this reality all along hence no serious effort to canvass for votes aggressively in SE like they do for other zones.

SE may just be same population as states with similar land size as it like Kaduna or Katsina or Oyo and the SE is by far the least populated of all the geopolitical zones.

As things stand now, no serious contender can bank on votes from SE and a serious contender will not get the voting strength incentive from the SE.

The SE is a minority vote region even far behind the minority tribes-dominated SS from these data.

Data from JAMB show the Igbo population is abysmally low, so low that only Imo state featured in the top 10 states with registered indigenes sitting for JAMB and for Igbo dominated schools, the Igbo were no. 4 top for universities with UNN ,No. 8 for polytechnics and no single college of Education in Igboland made it among the top 10 colleges of Education with highest registered JAMB candidates !
https://utmeofficial.com.ng/jamb/jamb-registration-statistics-2020-2021-by-course-universities-polytechnics-nce-and-state-of-origin/

On number of JAMB applicants who are Igbo, Anambra state is the Igbo state with the highest number of registered candidates yet was No. 16 on the list far far behind! And all the JAMB candidates registered for JAMB in the whole of SE just adds up to about the total candidates in Lagos state alone or sum for Oyo and Ogun.

As at now the best and cleanest data indicate that about 80% of Igbo are domiciled in the SE while 20% are domiciled outside the 5 Igbo SE states.

Out of the 320,306 Igbo candidates in the 2020-2021, max.(when you add total candidates that registered for JAMB in those 5 SE states and assume they are all Igbo) only about 250K(~80%)account for candidates that sat for exam in the SE while about 70K(20%) are Igbo candidates who registered outside the SE to represent the total Igbo candidates.
It makes sense because you have more Igbo domiciled in SE than outside SE.

So where is the high Igbo population I used to imagine??

Internet subscribers; low

Inec registration; low

Jamb applicants writing Jamb in SE; low;

Jamb applicants based on State of origin; low

land mass; low
Yet
Analogue Census; High(?)

So all these data conflate to prove that Igbo are a minority group by population but have inflated numbers which call for scientific enquiry.
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by oneeast: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2022
I know you are an Abia miscreant, instead of you to face your backward useless worthless shithole state which is the worst in Nigeria, but you are here deceiving yourself.

You are talking about Onitsha and Nnewi, are they not part and parcel of Anambra? Why won't an Anambra indigene be proud of those places even if they are not from there? Onitsha for instance has grown to become a cosmopolitan city, that people from everywhere, other states and even foreigners are now part of its growth and development.

Anambra is generally developed and has the richest people in igboland and Nigeria at large.

You are envious and bitter because you have nothing to be proud of in your backward useless shithole state.

ziondaughter247:

I am telling you! If you remove Onitsha and Nnewi from Anambra, they are practically nothing. The funny thing is that most of these people that come here to make noise are not from these towns. I was telling a friend the other day, only an Nnewi and Ontisha indigene has the right to make noise - I give it to them (especially Nnewi), they have done very well for themselves. But the rest are just mere villages with one or two rich people that will not allow the world rest. There are rich people in almost every town in the southeast and they don't make noise, insult people or cause trouble everywhere.. Have you been to Abiriba in Abia Those ones don't make noise ooh
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by oneeast: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
I agree. Their way of reasoning eh. Smh

Clown you never go to the church?
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2022
PresidObi:
Anambra is a small state with a very large population. Anambra cannot contain all of Anambra people and all their large companies, estates, offices etc.

Anambra has spilled into many neighbouring states like Delta, Enugu, Imo.

Since the 1940s, Anambra people have been moving into other parts of the world, but they always return, with a lot of prosperity.

Mr What are you saying? That people of Anambra decided to travel out of the state does not mean that Anambra can not contain their population. There are a lot of places with large land mass that are structureless.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by oneeast: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2022
This clown is still yapping nonsense. Anambra has the highest indigenous population in SE,even though imo indigenes are running to Anambra for greener pasture.

ziondaughter247:

I think it is population by number as per number of inhabitants, just like Lagos, Rivers, Kano etc - whose major inhabitants are non-indigenes who relocated to the state for greener pastures. I find it very arrogant when these same Anambra ppl claim that they developed Lagos but quite a number of the traders in Onitsha market are not from Anambra, they just came there because of the commerce in the area. And it is silly for them to keep bragging about higher GDP and all that but hate when Lagos claims the highest GDP, as it's only natural that Anambra GDP is better than other southeast states due to it's vantage location...Any area that is close to water and is not landlocked will easily attract commericial and development activites, just like Lagos

But in terms of number of indigenes, IMO STATE has the highest number of Igbo indigenes. No amount of lies by these people will distort this FACT...
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by dangoteinlaw: 10:17am On Jul 03, 2022
oneeast:

Clown you never go to the church?
grin pastor is here boring me with un-interesting sermons cheesy u dey your shrine?

1 Like

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by F4ku: 10:17am On Jul 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Not true sir. I used to think that Igbos are a majority in population and that we have more Igbo outside SE but data has proven otherwise. There are more Igbo living in the 5 Igbo SE states and Anambra is no exception..

My hypothesis is that Igbo population has been inflated. The most emperical data show that 20% of Igbo are domiciled outside the SE, 80% are domiciled within the 5 Igbo SE states and the Igbo population is actually a minority population.

1. Due to history, cultural affinity, linguistic spread of the Igbo language and Igbo-speakers, most of this 20% Igbo living outside Igboland will be more in states such as Rivers, Delta, Kogi and Benue that border the 5 Igbo SE states than far away places like Lagos, Kano and Abuja.

2. Data from recent inec voters registration for Osun alone is higher than the total registration in Igbo South East (screenshot below)

3. Satelite image of Aba, Onitsha, Enugu, Ebonyi compared to Ibadan show a small area of dense population https://www.nairaland.com/7186666/aba-ibadan-satellite-picture-aba

4. Data from 2021 JAMB registration show that 447,857 are indigenes of SW states that registered their states of origin as Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo and Ogun for JAMB against 320,306 indigenes of SE that registered their states of origin as Abia, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi and Anambra. Only 20% (70K out of the 320K) of the JAMB candidates of SE origin live outside the 5 Igbo SE states.

5. Demograhics data of internet subscribers also support my hypothesis like other demographic data captured with better data capturing tools, https://www.nairaland.com/7203013/states-nigeria-largest-internet-subscribers that validated my hypothesis that Igbo population in SE is inflated and the Igbo are a minority group in terms of population.

6. Data from overall inec voters registration show Igbo among the lowest with the only Igbo state, Anambra state, at the bottom of the top 10 https://nairametrics.com/2022/06/30/top-10-states-with-the-highest-number-of-registered-voters-as-of-june-27-2022/

The politicians knew this reality all along hence no serious effort to canvass for votes aggressively in SE like they do for other zones.

SE may just be same population as states with similar land size as it like Kaduna or Katsina or Oyo and the SE is by far the least populated of all the geopolitical zones.

As things stand now, no serious contender can bank on votes from SE and a serious contender will not get the voting strength incentive from the SE.

The SE is a minority vote region even far behind the minority tribes-dominated SS from these data.

Data from JAMB show the Igbo population is abysmally low, so low that only Imo state featured in the top 10 states with registered indigenes sitting for JAMB and for Igbo dominated schools, the Igbo were no. 4 top for universities with UNN ,No. 8 for polytechnics and no single college of Education in Igboland made it among the top 10 colleges of Education with highest registered JAMB candidates !
https://utmeofficial.com.ng/jamb/jamb-registration-statistics-2020-2021-by-course-universities-polytechnics-nce-and-state-of-origin/

On number of JAMB applicants who are Igbo, Anambra state is the Igbo state with the highest number of registered candidates yet was No. 16 on the list far far behind! And all the JAMB candidates registered for JAMB in the whole of SE just adds up to about the total candidates in Lagos state alone or sum for Oyo and Ogun.

As at now the best and cleanest data indicate that about 80% of Igbo are domiciled in the SE while 20% are domiciled outside the 5 Igbo SE states.

Out of the 320,306 Igbo candidates in the 2020-2021, max.(when you add total candidates that registered for JAMB in those 5 SE states and assume they are all Igbo) only about 250K(~80%)account for candidates that sat for exam in the SE while about 70K(20%) are Igbo candidates who registered outside the SE to represent the total Igbo candidates.

Inec registration; low

land mass; low
Yet
Analogue Census; High(?)

So all these data conflate to prove that Igbo are a minority group by population but have inflated numbers which call for scientific enquiry.

LOL... Smh.. As they say, ignorance is truly a disease..
Before I can engage you, can you please list out all tribes we have in Nigeria.
Futhermore, list out the possible tribes apart from HAUSA, Yoruba that you think are more populous than the Igbo tribe sir..
Am waiting.
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by haffaze777(m): 10:19am On Jul 03, 2022
obynzo:

I am telling you facts I am not abusive go back to your state and face the Fulani herdsmen in your forests
I'm in my state brother, let's just do what I saidgrin

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by Naijaguy12345(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2022
Thantayo:
Please bring your people back by improving your state, just so they stop packing themselves into lagos like titus sardines.

I didn't read the post.

They are called IPOB developers.
Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by VEHINTOLAR: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Inec registration; low

land mass; low
Yet
Analogue Census; High(?)

Wow,what a brilliant job ! I have never for once doubted it in my mind that the Igbo have the least population among the other major tribes of Nigeria. It's irrational and quite illogical for any sane mind to even attempt to compare Igbo population with that of the Yoruba who are very largely urban dwellers. In fact,I'm of the strongest opinion that the Yoruba are the SINGLE largest tribe in Nigeria as far the population is concerned. Anybody who has been to the Igbo' south east region will know that the vast majority of them live in villages that are sparsely populated.

Thank you for all the facts and figures you dropped here. They have finally helped to clear some of our doubts. It has now been established that the Igbo are a minority ethnic group in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by oneeast: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2022
Basher8583:

At least you dont see Yorubas running out of thier region in droves like your ignorant complaining brothers and sisters in SE

Yoroobas are running to lagos. Go back to your mud house infested yorubaland and develop it. You people are causing nuisance in Lagos. Lagos is a Nigerian project. Go back to your backward useless worthless shithole yorubaland. Even Oba of Lagos confirmed it

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by SugarGirl44(f): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2022
Abagworo:

Before Nollywood Lagos was already as it is presently. So it has nothing to do with Nollywood

But they made it worse with their senseless storylines.
That's why ibos keep seeing Lagos as their saving grace, coupled with the fact that they have the most useless governors in naija, including Pandora.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by ziondaughter247: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2022
oneeast:
I know you are an Abia miscreant, instead of you to face your backward useless worthless shithole state which is the worst in Nigeria, but you are here deceiving yourself.

You are talking about Onitsha and Nnewi, are they not part and parcel of Anambra? Why won't an Anambra indigene be proud of those places even if they are not from there? Onitsha for instance has grown to become a cosmopolitan city, that people from everywhere, other states and even foreigners are now part of its growth and development.

Anambra is generally developed and has the richest people in igboland and Nigeria at large.

You are envious and bitter because you have nothing to be proud of in your backward useless shithole state.

Hahaha... miscreant!!! This one pain you sha... I can tell already that you're not from Onitsha or nnewi...You are just busy latching on to the successes of people from these areas while you lanquish in abject poverty in your impoverished village.....which is what many of you here do...

'Onitsha for instance has grown to become a cosmopolitan city(more like cosmolitan dump!!), that people from everywhere, other states and even foreigners are now part of its growth and development.' - lol, this is a joke right

Besides like I said before, Onitsha just like Lagos is at an advantage because of its Location to a major body of water, hence the commercial activities there. See how you're running all over the place like a headless fowl.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State by oneeast: 10:29am On Jul 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:

But they made it worse with their senseless storylines.
That's why ibos keep seeing Lagos as their saving grace, coupled with the fact that they have the most useless governors in naija, including Pandora.

This shows that yorubaland is still I'm stone age while SE is the 21st century. Pictures don't lie . cheesy

1. Ibadan(capital of yoroobaland)

2. Onitsha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari / Number Of Civil Servants Per State In Nigeria / Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.