Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger (44109 Views)

APC Floors PDP, NNPP, LP At Shettima’s Polling Unit / NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by lagosrd: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2022
HilcomTech:

Borno state alone will demolish the whole of IGBO states. So also are the individual states of Kano and Kaduna.

If you must argue, go and argue with INEC or you may choose to behave like the proverbial ostrich and bury your head in the sand

Don't mind those ignoramus . They think voting is by sentiments. Someone just quoted me by saying the votes in the north is for population censors and it's fraudulent. Can you please ask them where they are the the northerners were having more children and more wives to ensure they always have their ways
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Indabawa1987: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2022
For your information Kwankwaso is one time Deputy Speaker of National Assembly during 3rd republic, 2 time Governor, Minister, envoy for Darfur & Somalia, NNDC board member and Senator apart from his civil service career with over 17yrs. of working experience. We want to hear from other side i.e Pandora Obidient.
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Oracleforce: 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
Eriokanmi:
This your thinking is stale. Go out there and hear what Nigerians are saying about Obi, irrespective of religion and ethnicity..maybe you'd reason differently cos people aren't falling for this narrative anymore. I took my cousin to a post utme centre yesterday. You need to hear what the majority were saying of Obi, both yoruba, hausa and igbo in attendance. Next year's election would be tagged political revolution.

Half of the people who are not going to vote...let's how it going to go...
Atiku and Tinubu have a robust political structure and they also have a robust political stronghold...if Obituary Pthief can not withstand Atiku in the PDP primary...I wonder how he ish going to withstand their political gimmick in the general election. Or he is thinking of a free and fair election in Nigeria....?
Aboki is the INEC chairman, he has his own preferred candidate... While PTHIEF OBItuary is gallivanting around radio and TV stations telling people what he will achieve when he becomes the president of this country...the other two thieves are planning how they can use a huge amount of money to buy eligible voters in the area where they have less influence...

PThief Obituary is a toddler in Nigerian politics. ...so, these two thieves who are desperate for power will teach him...
Atiku has taught him the first political lesson...he quickly ran to the Labour party, by the time they teach him the second lesson, he will run back to his Anambra village because by then, he would have exhausted all the money he has stolen when he was the governor of Anambra state.
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by zeeprince(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
Dubaku543:
I love your sense of reason. Believe me those people that are calling for Obi's presidency are not doing so for selfish reasons. They are doing so for the benefit of all men. Have you seen Easterners supporting anybody from their tribe the way they support this man? This man is ready to rewrite history without mincing words! Go and read about him. He is the best we can have now, we fear if we loose this chance we shall loose him. Even Ojukwu never got this mass acceptance from the south. This man is full of integrity. Bro let's give him a chance. My only hope in life is looking for a way to leave Nigeria, but this man may set us back into the race of fastest developing country.
I've heard you sir. Thanks, I'll put that into consideration
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by PapaHadum: 2:57am On Jul 05, 2022
BePrepared:

U may never wake up o

Lori iro
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by PapaHadum: 3:00am On Jul 05, 2022
Great0ne1:

You may never wake up

Using many alternates to comment is already busted.

Internet technology is far advanced bro.
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Goddy10: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2022
Kwankwaso should Face reality
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by robosky02(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Recent Photo Of Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi, The Man Who Designed The Nigerian Flag / Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura / Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike