Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude (2135 Views)

Name Some Movies You Have Watched With Bad Ass X-rated Scenes / Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? / Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 04, 2022
UpInTheSky:
Umm, your post indicates that you didn't know this woman personally. You simply listened to hearsay (which isn't a credible source of information) from men whom she might've turned down and are now butthurt, met her once thereafter and other than you assuming she needed a man you didn't have a negative encounter with her. Yet somehow you're taking the men's side that her singleness must be because of her bad attitude? Please make it make sense, because it's giving illogical.
I second this,very thoughtful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by emmanuelbrown26: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2022
Cypress042:
Interesting topic, only people who think deep would understand the message you're passing.

To sum up, your words stand fame like a burning cigaratte kudos smiley
Honestly, d guy too much jare, it takes deep knowledge to understand what he wrote

1 Like

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by begoniaa: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
2buffagain:
Well I'm actually not single, neither am I 40+.

Yes, you are. You don't necessarily have to be 40, but you are definitely an advanced bachelor, and a two-weeks-old newspaper.

From the way you have taken this faceless thread so personally and with such deep hurt, it would seem you are clearly one of the 40+ yr old single women who have refused to hear word.

Ehya. Clutching at straws now, are we? grin But let's agree I am one the women whom you speak to, given my responses, do you think speaking to other women like you are doing will change anything? Yes! You know we won't hear! You know. Do I look like someone who is ready to calm down and modify my behaviour for a man? Do I? So you see how pointless and useless your thread is? No be all of us dey find husbands o, and not all of us are desperate for pricks. So forget it with whatever gaslighting and smokescreen trick you're putting up. Goan remove the log in your own eyes, fess, old boy, before you come to speak to other older women. Despite all the standards you have been posting in your previous threads, why you still never "catch" one banny to call your own? Young girls have not finished in the world, so why don't you go for them instead and leave advising "old cargoes" that no man would pick alone? Leave us. Leave women alone and mind your goddamn business! You don't have to beat women down just so they'll come running into your hands. Abi how has that worked for you all these years?

Because what are you even arguing against?
"Don't be rude or so quick to anger? Be graceful? Don't be quick to insult? Don't be cruel to those that serve you? Extend grace to others?"
If these things are so anti-synchronous to your nature that you have to keep on clawing at the wind and manufacturing strawmen arguments over this thread then...

Yes. Yes, that's what I am arguing against. Every blessed day, ALL of your threads are directed to women. All. Like men always have no faults at all. Always analysing every blessed thing about a woman's life and every phase of her life. How to do this and that just to be considered worthy of marriage. Go and rest. Is a man automatically ready for marriage by default? But no, you will not address your deluge of advice to them. You are not in any place to advise anybody- in the manner you have done. Condescending and speaking over, talking down on women. No matter how "genuine" you think your advice is or how good you have packaged it. Quit advising women on what to do or not do to get married. It is exhausting and boring and unimaginative already. Since time immemorial, you all have been preaching this and you are still doing so, yet you think the fault is from women? All of the women who followed your advice and got married to bad men who ended up beating and killing them or cheating on them, where are they? You said unpleasant things are more suitable for masculinity, so yeah, women should keep building themselves into pleasant feminine beings for unpleasant men- what's the strawman argument there? Is it not what you said?

Don't worry hanty. Continue. You are right, I am wrong, and age 50 awaits you most likely in the same state of affairs. grin

grin grin For your mind, you think say you dey insult me? I no go grow old before? What will age 50 teach me? Regrets? According to you? Because you are the author and finisher of my faith?

I greet you ma.

Greet yourself, Oga.

2 Likes

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by 2buffagain(m): 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
begoniaa:

Yes, you are. You don't necessarily have to be 40, but you are definitely an advanced bachelor, and a two-weeks-old newspaper.

Ehya. Clutching at straws now, are we? grin But let's agree I am one the women whom you speak to, given my responses, do you think speaking to other women like you are doing will change anything? Yes! You know we won't hear! You know. Do I look like someone who is ready to calm down and modify my behaviour for a man? Do I? So you see how pointless and useless your thread is? No be all of us dey find husbands o, and not all of us are desperate for pricks. So forget it with whatever gaslighting and smokescreen trick you're putting up. Goan remove the log in your own eyes, fess, old boy, before you come to speak to other older women. Despite all the standards you have been posting in your previous threads, why you still never "catch" one banny to call your own? Young girls have not finished in the world, so why don't you go for them instead and leave advising "old cargoes" that no man would pick alone? Leave us. Leave women alone and mind your goddamn business! You don't have to beat women down just so they'll come running into your hands. Abi how has that worked for you all these years?

Yes. Yes, that's what I am arguing against. Every blessed day, ALL of your threads are directed to women. All. Like men always have no faults at all. Always analysing every blessed thing about a woman's life and every phase of her life. How to do this and that just to be considered worthy of marriage. Go and rest. Is a man automatically ready for marriage by default? But no, you will not address your deluge of advice to them. You are not in any place to advise anybody- in the manner you have done. Condescending and speaking over, talking down on women. No matter how "genuine" you think your advice is or how good you have packaged it. Quit advising women on what to do or not do to get married. It is exhausting and boring and unimaginative already. Since time immemorial, you all have been preaching this and you are still doing so, yet you think the fault is from women? All of the women who followed your advice and got married to bad men who ended up beating and killing them or cheating on them, where are they? You said unpleasant things are more suitable for masculinity, so yeah, women should keep building themselves into pleasant feminine beings for unpleasant men- what's the strawman argument there? Is it not what you said?

grin grin For your mind, you think say you dey insult me? I no go grow old before? What will age 50 teach me? Regrets? According to you? Because you are the author and finisher of my faith?

Greet yourself, Oga.

H-Aunty, I already said you are right and I am wrong.
What are you still vibrating about? cheesy
Such a sad display of pain, frustration, and loneliness.
What you are feeling would not have been so if you listened to things like these much earlier in your life.

You are not the audience of my thread. You have already gone off the deep end and if you are happy there then be happy there. Misery and pain loves company though as seen by your furious responses on this thread.

Also, stop repeating the same thing. You and I know there are some women who love and prefer very bad men who dominate them, and that's good if that's what they want. Such can be the male-female dynamic. But I won't go deep in there with you because that is not the point of this thread.

To any YOUNG women reading this thread, to have or not have a true feminine attitude, na your choice.

2 Likes

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by begoniaa: 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
2buffagain:
H-Aunty, I already said you are right and I am wrong.
What are you still vibrating about? cheesy

Just to make sure you get the message well through your thick skull.

You are not the audience of my thread. You have already gone off the deep end and if you are happy there then be happy there. Misery and pain loves company though as seen by your furious responses on this thread.

I am not the audience of your thread? Excuse you? undecided undecided I am a woman. You thread was addressed to women, so you were speaking to me. I have every right to respond. As I deem fit. You just said it yourself, up there. You told me to calm down and pick sense from your nonsense posts. Called me one of the bitter women in their 40s with a terrible character and you told me my 50s will be waiting for me. Now you turn around to say your thread was not directed at me? Sorry, what are you smoking?

Also, stop repeating the same thing. You and I know there are some women who love and prefer very bad men who dominate them, but I won't go deep in there with you because that is not the point of this thread.

You will continue to create threads on women. I know you won't stop. You have been doing it for years... just like other men and the society too. So, it is not me you should be telling to stop repeating what she's saying. I will stop when I want to stop. I will repeat for as long as I want until I am satisfied. You see on this thread, I choose to do this with you... deal with it. If I see you create one rubbish thread tomorrow, I just might ignore you and face my front. But on this one, I just had to.

It is your audacity. As an advanced, online-wife-hustling bachelor to come here preaching to women on how to land a horseband. You see how it feels ba? You don't like me punctuating on your singleness and making it a focal point of my comments, yet you feel comfortable analysing the life of another woman. Not your own self. You feel all you need to be marriage-ready and worthy of giving women counsel is carrying a prick.

Single women are not the cause of your singleness!

Stop coming here to gaslight anyone, to feel good about yourself and pacify yourself and explain away why you haven't landed a life partner. Badgering them into settling down with you... you think they'll hopefully PM you, seeing you as some sort of sage and well-meaning man or shit?

To any YOUNG women reading this thread, na your choice.

You don change am to young woman? cheesy So it is now you are just realising it is their choices? If only you had gotten that sooner- truthfully. Stop preaching to women- any woman. Young or old. Leave us oo!

See, even if you like, hear, if you like, no hear. All I know is, for as long as this thread does not get deleted, my comments to you will remain as a mark and anyone who views the thread will ALWAYS see it. For years to come. That is greatly satisfying to me.

1 Like

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:
What irony. Telling women not to talk down on people by talking down on them.

Yes, she is a dust and a nobody. I can see that you are not just any dust, but a gold- and star-dust, and that has given you the impetus as a somebody to advise them. Ka'are.

All I will sha say to you if e be say na wife you dey find for NL, aje awa o. Market go move well well.

Posted a food picture that almost seemed like you were advertising yourself and where you live and perhaps cooking prowess. Followed it up simultaneously with a post lecturing women to calm down and put a wedge to their attitude just so that man can pick them. "Be feminine so I can find you worthy of dating... You're the one time is running out for, no be me o... I am a catch, so let me pick you." Mmkay. Nice misdirection. Haqhaqhaq...
this user must be a lady,I swear no man will ever talk like this

2 Likes

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
begoniaa:

Greet yourself, Oga.
this one na real old cargo life done tire here totally oh,she no be she again na heshe,what a waste of time, please don't generalise by saying leave women alone,speak for yourself,I am a lady and I agree 100 percent with what this guy said and please don't draw the rest of us ladies into your mad behavior

1 Like

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
begoniaa:

Just to make sure you get the message well through your thick skull.

I am not the audience of your thread? Excuse you? undecided undecided I am a woman. You thread was addressed to women, so you were speaking to me. I have every right to respond. As I deem fit. You just said it yourself, up there. You told me to calm down and pick sense from your nonsense posts. Called me one of the bitter women in their 40s with a terrible character and you told me my 50s will be waiting for me. Now you turn around to say your thread was not directed at me? Sorry, what are you smoking?

You will continue to create threads on women. I know you won't stop. You have been doing it for years... just like other men and the society too. So, it is not me you should be telling to stop repeating what she's saying. I will stop when I want to stop. I will repeat for as long as I want until I am satisfied. You see on this thread, I choose to do this with you... deal with it. If I see you create one rubbish thread tomorrow, I just might ignore you and face my front. But on this one, I just had to.

It is your audacity. As an advanced, online-wife-hustling bachelor to come here preaching to women on how to land a horseband. You see how it feels ba? You don't like me punctuating on your singleness and making it a focal point of my comments, yet you feel comfortable analysing the life of another woman. Not your own self. You feel all you need to be marriage-ready and worthy of giving women counsel is carrying a prick.

Stop coming here to gaslight anyone, to feel good about yourself and pacify yourself and explain away why you haven't landed a life partner. Badgering them into settling down with you... you think they'll hopefully PM you, seeing you as some sort of sage and well-meaning man or shit?

It is now you are just realising it? If only you had gotten that sooner. Stop preaching to women- any woman. Young or old.
this old woman talk for yourself,other ladies are not rude and badly behaved like you,just cause you no get manners doesn't mean we must All follow,your write up stinks of total. Frustration,cause no normal human will take social media as a place to vent all there stupid character,so just go find chair and sit old lady and watch the little girls of yesterday get married while you attend the weddings to eat free rice

2 Likes

Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by Parizz: 12:44am On Jul 06, 2022
Softmercy21:
this one na real old cargo life done tire here totally oh,she no be she again na heshe,what a waste of time, please don't generalise by saying leave women alone,speak for yourself,I am a lady and I agree 100 percent with what this guy said and please don't draw the rest of us ladies into your mad behavior
let's be friends. are you on WhatsApp?
Re: Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude by 2buffagain(m): 12:35am On Jul 08, 2022
this old woman talk for yourself,other ladies are not rude and badly behaved like you,just cause you no get manners doesn't mean we must All follow,your write up stinks of total. Frustration,cause no normal human will take social media as a place to vent all there stupid character,so just go find chair and sit old lady and watch the little girls of yesterday get married while you attend the weddings to eat free rice

Always good to see a babe with sense!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date Or Marry An Ex Convict / I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which / Why Is It The Black Girls You Want Never Want You, But The Ones You Dont Want Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.