Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? (2412 Views)

Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude / Does Masturbation Have Bad Effects On Female?? / How Can One Stop Unnecessary Anger Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by Endsars007: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
There is this lady I met about two months ago, she doesn't live in the state I resides but her grandma is from my town. She was introduced to me by her aunt. I am very close with the aunt but more closer with the aunt's mother. We got along very fast through WhatsApp call because there is no dull moment between us.

I have gone to visit her in her aunt's place and she has come to see me and stayed for some days where I live. She was accepted by everybody close to me, in fact she was given money by everyone of them.

I'm a professional, age 32, within two years I started on my own, I have my own car, and a house but remaining finishing touches. A lot of people have been disturbing me to settle down, which I seriously want to settle but things are not just working out.

Being boss of my own I decided to travel two weeks ago to see my lady with the hope of knowing her better, we agreed to stay in my friend's house. She studied abroad and she's currently doing her IT. She normally stays with her friend from Monday till Wednesday or Thursday depending on her schedule and she will go back to her aunt. When I told her I will be coming over to spend two weeks with her, she was very happy, and also worried because I will be leaving my work.

We both agreed that the first week, her aunt won't know, and the second week, we shall inform her aunt about my presence because I will be attending a wedding of my friend in that state and she will follow me.

We both enjoyed each other presence, but one thing I have observed about her even before I left my town, there might be sometime like 2 hours, she could be incommunicado, if I asked her, she will give one excuse or the other.

When we started our relationship, I had asked her whether she's in any relationship, she said no but some guys are disturbing her which she has said she cannot date them.

I observed something about her while we were together, she normally delete all her chats with people, she deleted all the pictures we snapped together, we both saved our numbers with lovely names, she will change mine anytime she leaves my presence, I noticed that about three times before confronting her. She apologized and I told her to use my name if she's not comfortable with it again but will also change her number to her name since she's the person that suggested we save each other's name with lovely names. She said she will use the lovely name.

Just last week, we were together, when a number called her different from the people she has been saying have been disturbing her, that number has called her once while she was beside me, she didn't pick the number then. Immediately I saw the name, I told her to pick the phone and put it on speaker, she picked and told the person she will call back later. Immediately, I showed facial anger, immediately she said should we end the relationship and I said if she likes. She left my friend's place. Note she normally pick people's calls and put it on speaker particularly those who are disturbing her.

That very night, she sent voice note thanking me for everything I have done for her including money.

The following day I went to her work place, she attended to me very well and told me to go to my friend's place, that she will come over to see me there by 5pm. I waited but didn't see her.

I narrated the incident to some of my friends, they advice I see her the following day before leaving for the wedding, I got to her work place, I was told she's not on duty. I made effort to located where she stays because I have not gone there before. I was lucky to get there but was told by her friend that she left the house than usual. Her friend called because she wasn't picking my calls. She lambasted me on phone. Later that night I called the friend who told me she didn't come home that night.

I was forced to inform the aunt about the misunderstanding who doesn't want to inter fare in the matter.

I later begged her, she said it's over between us that she cannot live with someone that have bad attitude or anger issues.

My question have I really shown any bad attitude or anger issue?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by Jmarjr(m): 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
I have had experience like this exactly, and it turned out she was cheating on me.
@op leave d lady and face front its obvious she is cheating on you because in the begining she neva loved you!

7 Likes

Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by Endsars007: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
Jmarjr:
I have had experience like this exactly, and it turned out she was cheating on me.
@op leave d lady and face front its obvious she is cheating on you because in the begining she neva loved you!

Thanks, but it's not easy
Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by Davash222(m): 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
I later begged her, she said it's over between us that she cannot live with someone that have bad attitude or anger issues.
You begged her? For what ? For keeping numerous guys even when she's in a relationship with you? Or for sleeping out with another guy?

Your beloved girlfriend is our community project. Learn not to personalize her.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by KiNg0G: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
God please don't let my male offsprings to be a weakling like this op.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by Davash222(m): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
KiNg0G:
God please don't let my male offsprings to be a weakling like this op.
Amen

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by Justbehave(m): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
Some guys dey fall hand. So you are begging a certified olosho instead of thanking your God that she has left?

5 Likes

Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by frozen70(f): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
Endsars007:
There is this lady I met about two months ago, she doesn't live in the state I resides but her grandma is from my town. She was introduced to me by her aunt. I am very close with the aunt but more closer with the aunt's mother. We got along very fast through WhatsApp call because there is no dull moment between us.

I have gone to visit her in her aunt's place and she has come to see me and stayed for some days where I live. She was accepted by everybody close to me, in fact she was given money by everyone of them.

I'm a professional, age 32, within two years I started on my own, I have my own car, and a house but remaining finishing touches. A lot of people have been disturbing me to settle down, which I seriously want to settle but things are not just working out.

Being boss of my own I decided to travel two weeks ago to see my lady with the hope of knowing her better, we agreed to stay in my friend's house. She studied abroad and she's currently doing her IT. She normally stays with her friend from Monday till Wednesday or Thursday depending on her schedule and she will go back to her aunt. When I told her I will be coming over to spend two weeks with her, she was very happy, and also worried because I will be leaving my work.

We both agreed that the first week, her aunt won't know, and the second week, we shall inform her aunt about my presence because I will be attending a wedding of my friend in that state and she will follow me.

We both enjoyed each other presence, but one thing I have observed about her even before I left my town, there might be sometime like 2 hours, she could be incommunicado, if I asked her, she will give one excuse or the other.

When we started our relationship, I had asked her whether she's in any relationship, she said no but some guys are disturbing her which she has said she cannot date them.

I observed something about her while we were together, she normally delete all her chats with people, she deleted all the pictures we snapped together, we both saved our numbers with lovely names, she will change mine anytime she leaves my presence, I noticed that about three times before confronting her. She apologized and I told her to use my name if she's not comfortable with it again but will also change her number to her name since she's the person that suggested we save each other's name with lovely names. She said she will use the lovely name.

Just last week, we were together, when a number called her different from the people she has been saying have been disturbing her, that number has called her once while she was beside me, she didn't pick the number then. Immediately I saw the name, I told her to pick the phone and put it on speaker, she picked and told the person she will call back later. Immediately, I showed facial anger, immediately she said should we end the relationship and I said if she likes. She left my friend's place. Note she normally pick people's calls and put it on speaker particularly those who are disturbing her.

That very night, she sent voice note thanking me for everything I have done for her including money.

The following day I went to her work place, she attended to me very well and told me to go to my friend's place, that she will come over to see me there by 5pm. I waited but didn't see her.

I narrated the incident to some of my friends, they advice I see her the following day before leaving for the wedding, I got to her work place, I was told she's not on duty. I made effort to located where she stays because I have not gone there before. I was lucky to get there but was told by her friend that she left the house than usual. Her friend called because she wasn't picking my calls. She lambasted me on phone. Later that night I called the friend who told me she didn't come home that night.

I was forced to inform the aunt about the misunderstanding who doesn't want to inter fare in the matter.

These ladies or women that school's abroad loves their freedom and the men over there, don't check them the way our men does here

If you are interested in her because she was introduced to you by someone you love and respect and because she lives and study abroad, go on and endure whatever that comes out

But if you really know that, the word love is the real reason for dating her, you must be ready to tolerate her attitude, because she no send you

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by andrewbaba44: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
You don’t have a bad attitude

She looks like a player ,I don’t know why you have to beg to be in a relationship and you are a matured guy for crying out loud

Be smart and move on and stop acting like a SIMPle man

6 Likes

Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by 2special(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
You're spending your resources, time and energy on her and you're still begging her after catching her red handed... difficult to belief this your story... just raise your right hand up...raise the hand a bit higher and place it on your head and start praying to God to deliver you from all forms of foolish behaviours....

3 Likes

Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by Endsars007: 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
frozen70:

These ladies or women that should abroad loves their freedom and the men over there, don't check them the way our men does here

If you are interested in her because she was introduced to you by someone you love and respect and because she lives and study abroad, go on and endure whatever that comes out

But if you really know that, the word love is the real reason for dating her, you must be ready to tolerate her attitude, because she no send you

Though I respect the person that introduced her to me but don't like the country where she studied, I intentionally left that part so you won't have bad impression about her because of the honest advice I want from you guys.
Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by OriginalSatine: 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
Endsars007:

As a woman i can tell you that she's cheating or in another relationship. She is only saying you have anger issue to put you in a tight corner and make it look as if you are the problem.

3 Likes

Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by 2special(m): 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
frozen70:

These ladies or women that should abroad loves their freedom and the men over there, don't check them the way our men does here

If you are interested in her because she was introduced to you by someone you love and respect and because she lives and study abroad, go on and endure whatever that comes out wrong advice, absolute wrong counsel...O.P kindly reject this advice if you treasure your peace and sanity.

wrong advice, absolute wrong counsel, if the O.P treasure his peace and sanity kindly ignore this advice

5 Likes

Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by Candidlady: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
Davash222:

You begged her? For what ? For keeping numerous guys even when she's in a relationship with you? Or for sleeping out with another guy?

Your beloved girlfriend is our community project. Learn not to personalize her.

dude you have a problem!

am pretty sure a day with me is gonna change your way of seeing things after enough kwaya in your system, you'd SIMPly be a SIMPle being
Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by Endsars007: 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
andrewbaba44:
You don’t have a bad attitude

She looks like a player ,I don’t know why you have to beg to be in a relationship and you are a matured guy for crying out loud

Be smart and move on and stop acting like a SIMPle man

I begged her because some of my friends said since I didn't catch another man on top her and she's a beautiful lady, guys will be disturbing her. They also listen to the voice note and concluded she loves me.

But my issue is why will she cheat on me... Money, I give her, she doesn't ask before I give her. Sex, I do try my best, she once said she likes my sex life.

I don't even what she wants again...
Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by Endsars007: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
2special:
You're spending your resources, time and energy on her and you're still begging her after catching her red handed... difficult to belief this your story... just raise your right hand up...raise the hand a bit higher and place it on your head and start praying to God to deliver you from all forms of foolish behaviours....

It's actually true, I posted it here to read different opinions
Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by Figger(m): 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Endsars007:

I begged her because some of my friends said since I didn't catch another man on top her and she's a beautiful lady, guys will be disturbing her. They also listen to the voice note and concluded she loves me.

But my issue is why will she cheat on me... Money, I give her, she doesn't ask before I give her. Sex, I do try my best, she once said she likes my sex life.

it's when you want to settle down u'd discover that women are scarce.

6 Likes

Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by Ahmed0336(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bro, must you be with her? lipsrsealed
Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by 2special(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
Endsars007:

It's actually true, I posted it here to read different opinions
I understand your emotional attachment to her though it will be painful cuz of the sacrifice you've make but you just need to move on which might not be easy but you will be grateful later you did.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by Davash222(m): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
Candidlady:

dude you have a problem!

am pretty sure a day with me is gonna change your way of seeing things after enough kwaya in your system, you'd SIMPly be a SIMPle being
A day with me will be 9 months punishment for you. Trust me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by 2special(m): 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
Endsars007:

it's not about money, some of the top richest men in the world are divorced

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by 2special(m): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by Boogyman557: 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN
Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by 2special(m): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by 2special(m): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by Endsars007: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Figger:
it's when you want to settle down u'd discover that women are scarce.

You're right... The pressure of go and marry is seriously killing me. I never thought I could stood so low. When I first noticed the red flag, I thought since we just started, the way we talk everytime that make the relationship to look as if we have been dating for long.

If it's money she knows I am financial bouyance, physically attractive, studied a very good course.. course that her grandfather used to acquire lot of properties in different part of south west.

She even knows that I am doing far better than my friends that I have introduced to her.

I just don't know her problem
Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by 2special(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by 2special(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by 2special(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by padi94(m): 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
That bitvh is hiding something or someone from you, leave her fast fast, of you marry her, na die you want die be that

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by walesoflyf(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
Endsars007:

Bro officially, you just topped the table of Simps Association Of Nigeria... And your official Simp title is : Chief Ogbonaya Simpson... grin grin... Yes you love her(blah blah blah and crap), can't you see she doesn't love you?

Can't you see she's playing a mind game with you and even if eventually she accepts your apology, she'll use you as a footstool, cheat on you, reduce your self esteem, degrade you, and then still leave your a.s.s high and dry.

Please you deserve better except of course, you choose to remain a Simp. That lady does not deserve you, and the earlier you move on, the better for you.

My advice is that "Find a way to woo her friend, bleep the friend very well, so much so that your babe will know about it". Then leave the both of them and move on, at least that will serve as a severance package for you..

My two cents

3 Likes

Re: Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? by NohurryInLife: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bro, I know as you dey feel, but the truthful truth be say, that babe get wetin she dey hide or better still "her face still dey outside & she never know wetin she want". If I may ask bro, how old she be ??

Na that beauty be her problem. You know say plenty guys go dey disturb her now, so for her mind, she be real MVP & she fit dey play all of una together.

Bro, try dey komot her matter from your mind small small. I know say e no easy though, but wetin you wan follow God and fate drag ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship / Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' As She Shares Her Photos / Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.