Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

My Friend Doesn’t Want To Pay Me My Money He Borrowed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Doesn’t Want To Pay Me My Money He Borrowed (380 Views)

My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? / My Friend Girlfriend Coming From Abroad And My Friend Doesn’t Have An Apartment / See How One Savage Mum Reminded Her Son To Pay Back The 10K He Borrowed From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Doesn’t Want To Pay Me My Money He Borrowed by dopedan(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2022
Like this now i wan call the man wey dey owe me 65k since February , first time i call am his excuse was he is in hospital because his mother swallowed spoon, i just hope today his mother won’t swallow shovel
Re: My Friend Doesn’t Want To Pay Me My Money He Borrowed by Ballzproblemm: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2022
dopedan:
Like this now i wan call the man wey dey owe me 65k since February , first time i call am his excuse was he is in hospital his mother swallowed spoon, i just hope today his mother won’t swallow shovel
no dey borrow people money , unless say you be father Christmas
Re: My Friend Doesn’t Want To Pay Me My Money He Borrowed by Ahmed0336(m): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2022
Don't borrow money to anyone.

If a friend comes and say borrow me 2k, check whether you'd need that money in the future. If you do, tell am say you no get, just dash am 2h.
Re: My Friend Doesn’t Want To Pay Me My Money He Borrowed by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2022
dopedan:
Like this now i wan call the man wey dey owe me 65k since February , first time i call am his excuse was he is in hospital because his mother swallowed spoon, i just hope today his mother won’t swallow shovel
Lmao!
Re: My Friend Doesn’t Want To Pay Me My Money He Borrowed by Onyi22(f): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2022
Just forget about it
Re: My Friend Doesn’t Want To Pay Me My Money He Borrowed by tayo60(f): 10:29am On Jul 03, 2022
Never borrow person money you can't let go incase they refuse to pay back
Re: My Friend Doesn’t Want To Pay Me My Money He Borrowed by dopedan(m): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2022
Onyi22:
Just forget about it
For what angry
If he likes let his mother swallow excavator he must pay me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Girlfriend As A Programmer / Young Man Storms Girlfriend’s Place Of Workplace, Gives Her ‘hot Slap’ / Looking For A Single Lady Age 20 To 25 For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.