Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,684 members, 7,813,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport (45715 Views)

Growth In Passengers’ Traffic Excites Akure Airport Manager / Cows On Akure Airport Runway: FAAN Apologises / Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by JooEeL(m): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
ODUDUWA AIRPORT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by jubrilELsudan: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
ALL THAT MATTERS IS IF WE CAN FVCK INSIDE IT'S TOILET.

2 Likes

Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by YeyeGbami: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Reference:
Cannot even trim the damn bushes.... angry
Why are we so different in this corner of the continent.

We will definitely get there someday.

1 Like

Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by ozo13(m): 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
Bbsharon:
Getting to the Airport in Akure I was not ready for what I saw. The airport reception for passengers to pass through and the overall look at the receiving gate was way too below par for a standard operating Airport. There is just this small building staring at you and everything around it just looks so small, scanty and odd.

I got down from the Airplane and took some pictures and a video of the surroundings and vital parts of the place I noticed i.e. the car park, the departure and arrival gate and the airport control tower.

how many passengers can the plane carry at a time
Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
IFEBARBIE:
I'm also considering flying green Africa to Phc from Los, I'm an airpeace fan but was told this is cheaper but slower. Reviews are negative, especially inconsistent boarding times. Yeyegbami, do you have any contact in pH?

Very true.Green Africa can reschedule a flight because of low number of passengers ,plus they seem not to have enough planes .There boarding time is worse than inconsistent.

If your going for something prompt don't use them,but if you have all the time,go for it

1 Like

Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by victorsola: 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
Bbsharon:
On leaving the airport we noticed some buildings and constructions going on at a site not too far from the Airport gate. I then asked the cab driver what was going on there and he told me that is the new and proposed site for the airport and where we were coming from was just for the time being. That gave me a sense of relief that at least a good thing is going on around here even though the place looks so awkward at the moment.
that new building has been there for years . Yes it’s a proposed site but has been abandoned for years. The things you see are just what’s available at the airport nothing more.

4 Likes

Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by orlaglobal234: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Congratulations ooo
Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by fortunez1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
I can help you with any info you need in Ph, flights, hotel, clubs etc I'm into haulage 07031914399 (call or Whatsapp)
IFEBARBIE:
I'm also considering flying green Africa to Phc from Los, I'm an airpeace fan but was told this is cheaper but slower. Reviews are negative, especially inconsistent boarding times. Yeyegbami, do you have any contact in pH?
Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by AmazingELixir: 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
grin

Mogbe...Kini eleyi ooo!

1 Like

Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by Dproperties: 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
fortunez1:
I can help you with any info you need in Ph, flights, hotel, clubs etc I'm into haulage 07031914399 (call or Whatsapp)
they seems not having port as their destination the last time I checked

1 Like

Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by LegendHero(m): 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
One thing I like about this airline is their website. Omo that website fast and simple.

Click and everything will just be moving swiftly.

3 Likes

Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by akins33: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
Been coming to that Airport since 1986,those days,there was no Nepa Electricity ther it was Gen al thru. Only Cargo planes or Chartered Flights lnded.Until a philanthropist Akinnagbe started a private airline but it did not last.Most of the staff in the airport been working there since the 80s.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by angelfallz(m): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lol, is there anything like an expensive death?
VeryWickedMan:
Lol
See low budget plane with the fans exposed like a Rambo-era helicopter.

Cheap flight, cheap death
Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by Bbsharon(f): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
victorsola:
that new building has been there for years . Yes it’s a proposed site but has been abandoned for years. The things you see are just what’s available at the airport nothing more.

Really? But it looks like construction is going on there
Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by Odaveboy(m): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Had my first experience with green Africa airline around December last year (2021) ... AKURE --LAGOS--AKURE...... It was a smooth ride anyways... but the air conditioning in the plane ehn......aside that it is 70/100 for me
Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by Bbsharon(f): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
ozo13:
how many passengers can the plane carry at a time
About 70
Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by seanwilliam(m): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Lol
See low budget plane with the fans exposed like a Rambo-era helicopter.

Cheap flight, cheap death
Walai I almost pissed for body reading your comment. Baba Werey grin

2 Likes

Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by Odaveboy(m): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
[quote author=akins33 post=114419505]Been coming to that Airport since 1986,those days,there was no Nepa Electricity ther it was Gen al thru. Only Cargo planes or Chartered Flights lnded.Until a philanthropist Akinnagbe started a private airline but it did not last.Most of the staff in the airport been working there since the 80s.[/quot

Lmao....and i don't think the government of ondo state is even looking at that direction for now ....

3 Likes

Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by Igbojew: 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
This Yoruba people.they will be mocking Igbos that uses their hand to establish morning,afternoon and night that uses their money to build all the infractures that litters all over South East without any FG input.If not that FG have been building infrastructures in the South West I wonder how that region will look like.Pathetic tribe that doesn't know that they are not Igbo's mate in all ramifications.Just look at Airport like kiosk,I spit on you Yorubas........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by Nasir123(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kirkman:
Mods will not see better topic like this to move to the front page o! angry but if it's to push Nkechi Blessing 's ass to front page, they are ever active.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by Charlex23(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Dproperties:
they seems not having port as their destination the last time I checked
They're operating from Lagos to Port Harcourt now

1 Like

Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by BigDawsNet: 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
davide470:
Bbsharon, Hi smiley

How much was the ticket? How long was the flight?

I learnt Green Africa flies at a low altitude and it will take longer time to get to your destination when compared to other airlines.

I'm not sure the aircraft can fly so high with the fan so exposed...

The wind at the highest altitude will definitely hav an impact... na just interstate airplane

1 Like

Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by Jollyman19: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Who pushed this to front page should indicate it as sponsored post jaree. With somehow reviews. Mcheeew
Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by Charlex23(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Green Africa airways is the king of delays, I remember what happened sometimes last year around November, I had a flight scheduled by 12:40pm from Owerri to Lagos, arrived at the airport by 10:30am. My flight was delayed by 3 hours. Green Africa finally departed Owerri by 3:22pm, we arrived Lagos at exactly 4:30pm. Aside the delay, I think their service was a bit satisfactory to an extent

1 Like

Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by 123readygo: 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by Odaveboy(m): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
Jollyman19:
Who pushed this to front page should indicate it as sponsored post jaree. With somehow testimonies. Mcheeew

I don't think so bro..... testimony Kwa.....
You don enter plane wey you dey sweat inside before?....the AC no too chill sha lol
Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by hotboz: 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
I had an unpleasant experience with them though. They shifted my flight from 11:30am to 5pm. Meanwhile, the meeting I was going for in Abuja was slated for 5pm.

I had to return home. Till now, I haven't been refunded. Said I should wait for 6-8weeks. Imagine.

1 Like

Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by Odaveboy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Charlex23:
Green Africa airways is the king of delays, I remember what happened sometimes last year around November, I had a flight scheduled by 12:40pm from Owerri to Lagos, arrived at the airport by 10:30am. My flight was delayed by 3 hours. Green Africa finally departed Owerri by 3:22pm, we arrived Lagos at exactly 4:30pm. Aside the delay, I think their service was a bit satisfactory to an extent
From the look of things,they fly once a day( per route) I guess...... Here in akure,they fly only in the evening...
Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by Jollyman19: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Odaveboy:

I don't think so bro..... testimony Kwa.....
You don enter plane wey you dey sweat inside before?....the AC no too chill sha lol

Can is ask you of something boss?
Re: Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Babawande Afolabi is the Founder & CEO at Green Africa Airways . Additionally, Babawande Afolabi has had 3 past jobs including Founder & CEO at Green & White.

Who says Biafrans can't build their own airports and aircrafts if allowed to restored Biafra.
If God can give Biafrans Eastern Security Network (ESN), that same God will give Biafrans their Airways.
FreeMaziNnamdiKanuNow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) / Opebi Lagos Helicopter Crash: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu Condole With Families / Man's Car Crashes Into A Range Rover, He Survives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.