Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi (55360 Views)

Which Site Can I Download This Game From??? / Fifa 20 PC: Anybody Have This Game On Their PC In Lagos? / Where Can I Download This Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by yesloaded: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2022
Silentgroper:
bro!! Stop d cap! Stop d cap! Hanhan. Black and white tv keh.. Even those sony vcd game no dey wen black and white tv dey and it came out b4 dz.

I played the game on black n white TV bro so the man was right

It's very much possible to play that game on B/W those days

6 Likes

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by host4windeck(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2022
Hi
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Nicepoker(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2022
ThierryJay:

Lol, most Italy lovers then preferred Carbone, the guy with the bandaged head cos he had maximum shot power.

Favorite teams for me then were Argentina and Holland. My favorite players were Fuerte, Redondo and Van Wijk (long haired dutch guy with mad shotpower).

Actually I still have a functional sega mega drive with the ISS Deluxe cartridge but I don't play it but only keeping it as a memento.
Carboni shot power no be here o. Lol.
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by GeneralPula: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2022
elpochas:
my best Team was Italy,best player was Galfano A.K.A In real life as R.Baggio.Dude was so good in dat game.

Mine was Argentina and my best player was Alejo..

He shoot. Block shot. Re-shoot Oh! Goal!

Aaaleeejooo !

Lol a very fucking funny game

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by TrollsNeverDies(f): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2022
Jeromejnr:
The good ole days...especially the Ps2 era. The Xbox, gamecube and N64.

Then came PSP which I believe was ahead of its time.
you're still a kid i guess

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by sylvoclair1990: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Metal Gear Solid ?
Nothing will ever come close to Mario.
yes for this super Mario is the best,while on sega it's mortal combat and even uptil now there is no mortal combat that can surpass the one on sega lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Nicepoker(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2022
anonymuz:
you don marry like this
Ask me the lives I have touched. I will respond.

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by TrollsNeverDies(f): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Nah this thread is for "old old vintage" games. You shouldn't have talked about PS2 blah blah blah.

E just be like we they talk plantation boiz and you dey mention the current MAVINS group. When you should've talked the likes of Nintendos and musically Style Plus etc. TF? undecided

There was even a SEGA portable console.
the guy na still indomie generation

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by TrollsNeverDies(f): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2022
Nicepoker:
Ending man, Nintendo game boy, Sega mega drive, ps1, 2, ps Vita, ps3, my game journey. Sega was just funny. You will be hearing things like. He shoot, block shot, interception, great save.
good header grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by akinade28(f): 11:05am On Jul 04, 2022
Hi, this brought back my childhood memories. I and my brother played this game a lot when we were younger.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by funshint(m): 11:05am On Jul 04, 2022
Hi....Super Mario, Duck hunt, Shekere football grin, Tank, Contra... you just brought back some nostalgic memories 1996-early 2000.
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by adenine02: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2022
I fail WAEC because of this game cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by TrollsNeverDies(f): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2022
elpochas:
my best Team was Italy,best player was Galfano A.K.A In real life as R.Baggio.Dude was so good in dat game.
computer dey use Italy show me pepper. that team na cheat for that game
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Munzy14(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2022
Mariangeles hapu thread ndi nwuru anwu na aga ije ahu juputara na umu nwaanyi ike uwa gwuru...cheesy

Attacking younger ladies who doesn't align with their ideologies..cheesy

They ambushed you, and you fall for it..

Just chill up...

Okwa m ngwara gi maka over reactions some days ago..They waited for the opportunity..

Lekwa ka ha na etinyere hi oke rie onwuo na nri ebe o...lol..Gang upcheesy

Onye i metionuru, biara me kwa ka agwo o wu, gbapu..grin O wu chief snake...It beats my Imagination you've not figured out...

Use head your head..I read through the comments in the that thread..Set up and gang up for OP and then long beef against you.

Be yourself, be happy.
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Bigchristo22(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2022
;
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. If u know that u rocked this game, say hi. grin
this was my favorite game super Mario and bird shooting until PS1take over grin angry
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by PAQ(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2022
This is the SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive chinko version. There were many iterations of these. Back then they were half price of the original SEGA consoles. I remember vividly, in the early 90s i wanted a MegaDrive for Christmas, my mum not knowing the difference since they all looked alike went ahead to buy one of these because it was cheaper. To cut a long story short, i followed her to the supermarket to return it. It cost about 4k while the SEGA was 8k. The good old days of duck hunt!

2 Likes

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Grandmeister(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2022
Jeromejnr:

I know that Mr man. We played consoles or atari arcade boxes before PS1 even came out.

I said especially the Ps2 era was very a very epic era...because it revolutionised 3d game mechanics.

Those who understand know what I am talking about. Especially the MGS fans.
Metal gear solid.
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by TrollsNeverDies(f): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2022
oyeb15:
Yea. People use to say it will spoil our TV. I still marvel how it's possible to use a gun to kill ducks on TV.

How can I get it for my kids
you can't get it anymore.
That time don pass oga, things don change

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by InfinityFabric: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2022
sylvoclair1990:
yes for this super Mario is the best,while on sega it's mortal combat and even uptil now there is no mortal combat that can surpass the one on sega lol
100%

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Anndrew(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2022
Kelvin3476:
I bought my sega 3k then.
sega and pad wahala are like 5 and 6
lolz..exactly..I bought pad tire..some time I change the buttons with other pad to work on..Mortal kombat A.K.A the arcade..combo,brutality,falatility,flawless victory..so many more...na people wey no sabi play dey spoil the pad...
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by ihimiray(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2022
Chai
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by TrollsNeverDies(f): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2022
gafsal:
I bought the two and do commercial in 1998,Sega and Nintendo games...I used the money I make from it to pay for my ssce,WAEC exam then and feed my siblings.
I love super Mario , pac man , Tetris , bird hunting, e. t. c
Yoruba song for super Mario is.. nibi lo maa ku sir, boya lo maa dele (you will die here.. you might not make it home). Good old days
omo you be real hustler cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by faithfull18(f): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2022
Hmmn, let's count the old people here.
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by 3seriez(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Lol. SNES vvv was even before PS1

Oh boy.. You just brought back memories.
Super Mario Bros & Mario kart here am those days at my cousin's house.

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by remele2(f): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2022
Truvelisback:

Na me and my papa dey play diz game doz days oooo... Una don make me remember my papa

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Ekpekus(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Did you remember the soccer. They tried some 3D. The ball often hit the cameraman behind the goal. Some so sweet grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE-Zi6LLB6w
International superstar soccer DELUXE!!! grin

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by KingMack(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2022
Truvelisback:

Chai!! Then we used to call this game Rinco
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Lol. SNES vvv was even before PS1
Lol, I still get this console abi wetin

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Metal Gear Solid ?
Nothing will ever come close to Mario.
Next thing you'd say Mario is better than uncharted. Shift abeg. Who remembers that Michael Jackson game abeg gringrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by TrollsNeverDies(f): 11:18am On Jul 04, 2022
funshint:
Hi....Super Mario, Duck hunt, Shekere football grin, Tank, Contra... you just brought back some nostalgic memories 1996-early 2000.
omo TANK game was superb cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My YouTube & Twitch Channel / Millionaires Club Football Pool / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.