Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Older Women Supremacy ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Older Women Supremacy ! (941 Views)

Wizkid Likes Older Women Because We Are Sweeter" - Tiwa Savage Declares Love For / Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. / "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Older Women Supremacy ! by Flacko225(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
know a lot of men on her might not agree with me but believe me, older women esp the ones that are 28> are the best women you might want to get into fwb type of relationship. I'm a 18 and I have experience dating girls my age and trust me mehn those girls aren't good one bit especially when it comes to knacks, the coochie is just tight that's all, very unskilful, inexperienced girls if you tell them to ride you, in less than 2 minutes they will start complaining about how tired they are, let's not even talk about the ones that you'll bring out machine gun Infront of them and they'll start crying grin.
But you see these 28> women mehn, the coochie is always properly marinated, their skills cannot be matched by women of any age bracket and best part they won't even bill you cause all they want is preeq. See unlike under 23 girls these ones have very very mature bodies their thighs alone fit suffocate somebody's son. For context Siofra is built the exact way I'm talking about. Fr though the only downside about these 28> women is that most of them aren't very open minded to dating younger guys. I sincerely hope they see the light soon. All that said and done the next 28> woman I catch will suffer in my hand I'll lay the pipe so good till she screams my name in orgasmic bliss.

1 Like

Re: Older Women Supremacy ! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
I'm 19... And I swear, my generation is cursed... Esp my mates in Nigeria... Your post is stupid... Go and study for your upcoming waec next year... At your age, you're already having sex... Shame... undecided

If you were a girl, you would be trolled... But Nairaland's association of idiots redpillers would see nothing wrong this this...

What happened to being a man? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Older Women Supremacy ! by brosom(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Flacko225:
know a lot of men on her might not agree with me but believe me, older women esp the ones that are 28> are the best women you might want to get into fwb type of relationship. I'm a 18 and I have experience dating girls my age and trust me mehn those girls aren't good one bit especially when it comes to knacks, the coochie is just tight that's all, very unskilful, inexperienced girls if you tell them to ride you, in less than 2 minutes they will start complaining about how tired they are, let's not even talk about the ones that you'll bring out machine gun Infront of them and they'll start crying grin.
But you see these 28> women mehn, the coochie is always properly marinated, their skills cannot be matched by women of any age bracket and best part they won't even bill you cause all they want is preeq. See unlike under 23 girls these ones have very very mature bodies their thighs alone fit suffocate somebody's son. For context Siofra is built the exact way I'm talking about. Fr though the only downside about these 28> women is that most of them aren't very open minded to dating younger guys. I sincerely hope they see the light soon. All that said and done the next 28> woman I catch will suffer in my hand I'll lay the pipe so good till she screams my name in orgasmic bliss.
40, 45, 48 is bea wink.

1 Like

Re: Older Women Supremacy ! by Flacko225(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
@Boredberry. Calm tf down bro abeg I'm a Unilag student and an adult in the eyes of the law. So, what is this double standard you're showing here ? A visit to your profile would show that you're also a fornicator like the rest of us in this "cursed" generation. You really aren't any different from me. I must say I'm actually really disappointed in this naive comment you put up here. Can't believe I used to think you lot were actually progressive. Smh you don fall my hand mehn

1 Like

Re: Older Women Supremacy ! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Flacko225:
@Boredberry. Calm tf down bro abeg I'm a Unilag student and an adult in the eyes of the law. So, what is this double standard you're showing here ? A visit to your profile would show that you're also a fornicator like the rest of us in this "cursed" generation. You really aren't any different from me. I must say I'm actually really disappointed in this naive comment you put up here. Can't believe I used to think you lot were actually progressive. Smh you don fall my hand mehn
Everyone knows I'm celibate... undecided

Progressive or not... You're insulting women... I am a feminist... undecided

Oh... And I did nothing wrong... Like I wrote before, if you were a girl you would be trolled... I'm going to judge you like I would be judged...

Let's wait for the redpillers...

1 Like

Re: Older Women Supremacy ! by Flacko225(m): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
I'm 19... And I swear, my generation is cursed... Esp my mates in Nigeria... Your post is stupid... Go and study for your upcoming waec next year... At your age, you're already having sex... Shame... undecided

If you were a girl, you would be trolled... But Nairaland's association of idiots redpillers would see nothing wrong this this...

Still hoping this comment is sarcastic if not I might have to label you as the biggest hypocrite/clown on Seun's forum
Re: Older Women Supremacy ! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Flacko225:

Still hoping this comment is sarcastic if not I might have to label you as the biggest hypocrite/clown on Seun's forum
grin

Boy... I created a thread talking about a boy I liked... And I was called a whóre... grin

The same people who dissed me would come here calling you a stud...

I was attacking the judgement of redpillers... They are hypocrites...
Re: Older Women Supremacy ! by Flacko225(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Everyone knows I'm celibate... undecided

Progressive or not... You're insulting women... I am a feminist... undecided

Oh... And I did nothing wrong... Like I wrote before, if you were a girl you would be trolled... I'm going to judge you like I would be judged...

Let's wait for the redpillers...

how did I insult women ? I'm struggling to understand your point here. I read you on the part of me being judged if I were female. It's shameful fr, but judging me doesn't help anybody it just makes you the demon you're fighting against
Re: Older Women Supremacy ! by Medianna(f): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Abasi!!!!! angry angry angry
It is finished!
Re: Older Women Supremacy ! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Flacko225:

how did I insult women ? I'm struggling to understand your point here. I read you on the part of me being judged if I were female. It's shameful fr, but judging me doesn't help anybody it just makes you the demon you're fighting against
True... I am being the demon I hate... But I want to see a redpiller read my comment and still comment under this thread...
Re: Older Women Supremacy ! by Boogyman557: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool U don make me remember 1 ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK Las 2yrs..

Her age go be like, 35 to 40yrs..

As I JAZZ in the ASHAWOO house on a rainy evening but the place was looking dry and scanty!

The ASHAWOO house just empty.. na only 3 old women de der...

I come de reason, which kind NONSENSE b dis but as it stands now, I gats NACK one PESIN because my PREEK don stand like STANDING fan!

NaSo I sight one fine woman from the door side.. her age go be like 35 but she make SENTENCES small..

NaSo me n her JAZZ in room.. I gave her 5h, she talk say make I add another 5h making it 1k so dat she go SUK my PREEK and give me BOBZ SUUK..

NaSo I add 5h.. she remove cloth, me I remove cloth, she begin SUUK my PREEK..

I SWEAR DOWN, the SUUCKING really scatter my HEAD pan and BOOST my ENERGY DRINK!

NaSo I push her for bed.. she wear me CONDOMM, I begin NACK NACK her TOTTO wit anger, as I de NACK TOTTO, I de SUUK and PRESS BOBZ join..

She begin de SHOUT.. I NACK her from 6pm to 8pm..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Older Women Supremacy ! by Flacko225(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
grin

Boy... I created a thread talking about a boy I liked... And I was called a whóre... grin

The same people who dissed me would come here calling you a stud...

I was attacking the judgement of redpillers... They are hypocrites...

redpillers labeling you a LovePeddler isn't my fault or problem. funny enough I blame you for posting stuff like that on nairaland, you should know it's notoriety for bashing women who decide to take control of their lives. Nairaland is filled with Old, sad, backwards,desperate men who don't know what to do with their lives. You might want to consider leaving here it's becoming really obsolete

1 Like

Re: Older Women Supremacy ! by Flacko225(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
True... I am being the demon I hate... But I want to see a redpiller read my comment and still comment under this thread...

lmao let's wait for the redpill calvary and see how it goes
Re: Older Women Supremacy ! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Flacko225:

lmao let's wait for the redpill calvary and see how it goes
They won't come...
Re: Older Women Supremacy ! by Flacko225(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
They won't come...

You can never be too sure they might be here sooner or later they can't resist threads like this.
Also, a reply to your comment on patriarchy, I saw you deleted it. Everybody, even women uphold the institutions of the patriarchy everyday with their words, comments and even actions. Whether I choose to have a problem with it or not doesn't change anything. Do you think an 18 yr old unilag student can bring down the pillars of patriarchy that have been held down strongly since time immemorial? Plus, I've heard that patriarchy helps men I still don't know how but yeah why would I fight something that fights for me ? Personally sha, I think the fight for equality and stuff lies mostly with women and not men. Men can only play a reserved role in that fight.
Re: Older Women Supremacy ! by czarr(m): 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
Make sure you use protection sha....a lot of evening newspapers are carriers.

Older women would fvck with guys your age if you be yahoo boy wey done cash out!
Re: Older Women Supremacy ! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Flacko225:

You can never be too sure they might be here sooner or later they can't resist threads like this.
Also, a reply to your comment on patriarchy, I saw you deleted it. Everybody, even women uphold the institutions of the patriarchy everyday with their words, comments and even actions. Whether I choose to have a problem with it or not doesn't change anything. Do you think an 18 yr old unilag student can bring down the pillars of patriarchy that have been held down strongly since time immemorial? Plus, I've heard that patriarchy helps men I still don't know how but yeah why would I fight something that fights for me ? Personally sha, I think the fight for equality and stuff lies mostly with women and not men. Men can only play a reserved role in that fight.
You're 18 but there's so much you can do... Don't underestimate yourself... Greta thunberg is our age mate... If not for Nigeria, you could do great things...

And Patriarchy favors men... That's why you can create this topic and I can't talk about a crush...

It does kill men too... I can accuse you of rape... But you can't do the same...

Besides, this fight affects your mother, daughters and even you... Imagine a world where women can't go to school or vote or even get married to someone they love... Sex education in schools and contraceptives, they are done and used today thanks to feminism...
Re: Older Women Supremacy ! by blinking001(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:

You're 19? Wow, so I've been exchanging content with a 19 year old girl. Lol. Never again.

Btw you're beginning to register like one Blueivy girl.
Re: Older Women Supremacy ! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
blinking001:

You're 19? Wow, so I've been exchanging content with a 19 year old girl. Lol. Never again.

Btw you're beginning to register like one Blueivy girl.
Yes... I am... Why do you think I'm especially nice to you?
Re: Older Women Supremacy ! by Flacko225(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
You're 18 but there's so much you can do... Don't underestimate yourself... Greta thunberg is our age mate... If not for Nigeria, you could do great things...

And Patriarchy favors men... That's why you can create this topic and I can't talk about a crush...

It does kill men too... I can accuse you of rape... But you can't do the same...

Besides, this fight affects your mother, daughters and even you... Imagine a world where women can't go to school or vote or even get married to someone they love... Sex education in schools and contraceptives, they are done and used today thanks to feminism...

abeg abeg my mama don die, the fight doesn't affect her lol grin grin. Funny enough I've never looked at these things from this perspective before, guess we learn everyday innit. But Contraceptives are banned in the USA (I'm guessing they're used for birth control), sex education isnt an actual thing in Nigeria. I haven't heard about Greta in a while now, and really you mentioning her just helps in proving my point, regardless of where I'm from, if people in power aren't ready to take action there's nothing anybody can do. Despite how much Greta campaigned, she even got bulied by that racist orange man nothing has changed asper climate change the earth is still doomed lol. Anyway, there's just so much we can try to change before the big vacuum in the sky sucks us out of earth
Re: Older Women Supremacy ! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Flacko225:

abeg abeg my mama don die, the fight doesn't affect her lol grin grin. Funny enough I've never looked at these things from this perspective before, guess we learn everyday innit. But Contraceptives are banned in the USA (I'm guessing they're used for birth control), sex education isnt an actual thing in Nigeria. I haven't heard about Greta in a while now, and really you mentioning her just helps in proving my point, regardless of where I'm from, if people in power aren't ready to take action there's nothing anybody can do. Despite how much Greta campaigned, she even got bulied by that racist orange man nothing has changed asper climate change the earth is still doomed lol. Anyway, there's just so much we can try to change before the big vacuum in the sky sucks us out of earth
Well, sorry about your mum... I didn't know...

Nigeria is a sh**-hole... Else where, sex education is a thing...

And yes, Greta hasn't changed the world... But she's made a step... And others would follow... It's just, one voice can inspire others... And that could be you... Like feminism, women were arrested for protesting... They wouldn't be allowed to work.. Now, we have female presidents... Even Black rights... Rosa refused to leave that seat... That was an act of rebellion... Things didn't turn around immediately... But she is now an icon... Blacks weren't allowed into libraries, couldn't even swim in public pools... And years later when a few were accepted into universities, they were excluded... Sat away from the others and ignored... Now, you can go anywhere, be anything in the West... It's not perfect yet, but the fact that we can make choices is because someone years ago decided to fight for freedom... smiley

And Trump is an idiot...
Re: Older Women Supremacy ! by Flacko225(m): 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Well, sorry about your mum... I didn't know...

Nigeria is a sh**-hole... Else where, sex education is a thing...

And yes, Greta hasn't changed the world... But she's made a step... And others would follow... It's just, one voice can inspire others... And that could be you... Like feminism, women were arrested for protesting... They wouldn't be allowed to work.. Now, we have female presidents... Even Black rights... Rosa refused to leave that seat... That was an act of rebellion... Things didn't turn around immediately... But she is now an icon... Blacks weren't allowed into libraries, couldn't even swim in public pools... And years later when a few were accepted into universities, they were excluded... Sat away from the others and ignored... Now, you can go anywhere, be anything in the West... It's not perfect yet, but the fact that we can make choices is because someone years ago decided to fight for freedom... smiley

And Trump is an idiot...

It's alright, death is inevitable. You see, like racism it was black civil rights activists that were protesting, educating, fighting the system that oppressed them and still even oppresses them till date. If we then relate that to Feminism and the Patriarchy it really just means that it's women that have a much more larger to play and not men because as long as there are female enablers of the patriarchy omo nothing will change at all. Also,I've never really thought about Changing the world, it definitely isn't on my bucket list, the problems of this world that we live in are hydra-headed. And yeah who knows maybe, just maybe there would be a day where everyone would be free to be who they are without judgement or unnecessary policing. It might not be in our lifetime unfortunately but sha we'll see.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of SHS Girls Sm0king And T.w.e.r K.i .n.g Causes Stir / Young Boy L.e.a.k.s Love Making Video With His Girlfriend — Video / See What A Mallam Was Caught Doing To A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.