Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Please! Please! Please! This Lady Needs Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please! Please! Please! This Lady Needs Your Advice (1004 Views)

This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice / Lady Needs Receipt After Paying N1.3 Million Rent Through S£x With Her Landlord / Thus Beautiful Ugandan Lady Needs A Nigerian Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please! Please! Please! This Lady Needs Your Advice by tessybrown(m): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
This was the Attribute of the confession on my whatsapp tv.

Her message goes like this below!!! Attach to this her message is the guys respond

I have been dating this guy for 5 yrs,in the five yrs I have been pregnant twice but aborted them cause he say he wasn't ready,so the third pregnancy came and I told him about it he said the same thing I begged him to keep it but he refuse after the complications and the abortion was successful its still not up to five months and he said he is sorry that I should forget about what happened and forgive him,that he is ready to marry now,but within me I have given up on us pls should I forgive him and continue with the relationship ?

Re: Please! Please! Please! This Lady Needs Your Advice by MechanicMike: 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
tessybrown:

Her message goes like this below!!! Attach to this her message is the guys respond

I have been dating this guy for 5 yrs,in the five yrs I have been pregnant twice but aborted them cause he say he wasn't ready,so the third pregnancy came and I told him about it he said the same thing I begged him to keep it but he refuse after the complications and the abortion was successful its still not up to five months and he said he is sorry that I should forget about what happened and forgive him,that he is ready to marry now,but within me I have given up on us pls should I forgive him and continue with the relationship ?

angry
Re: Please! Please! Please! This Lady Needs Your Advice by MechanicMike: 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
tessybrown:

say u sayin u get a guy pregnant & u wannto marry him for 5month.... corrrrrrrect??..are u a gold digger & is Yor real name siofra??(no offenscce) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please! Please! Please! This Lady Needs Your Advice by Flight90: 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
All these copy and paste stories 🙄

1 Like

Re: Please! Please! Please! This Lady Needs Your Advice by advanceDNA: 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
But i want to ask u women something.... them swear for some of una make una nor dey responsible with una life

Its ur body for crying out loud...
..u ddnt insist on condom
U ddnt take after sex pill..
U just dey spread legs dey do abortions...
Okay oooo...if thats the way u pple role...

1 Like

Re: Please! Please! Please! This Lady Needs Your Advice by Oluromantic: 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
Does your own definition of 'forgive' means you must come back together? Do you know the meaning of forgive? Because it's possible to truly forgive him and not come back together. But if you do and you're unable to have your own children when married to another man due to the complications, you shouldn't start raining curses on who begged you and you openheartedly forgave. And you know that's difficult for you to do as a lady. So if you know you're not sure of successfully having a child, you better forgive and stick with him. Besides, if you stay with him, both of you can undergo the evil consequences of taking 3 lives together.

2 Likes

Re: Please! Please! Please! This Lady Needs Your Advice by duduade: 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
When a man does tweak tweak on a lady's brain.... The lady no dey hear anything again ....
Something must kill a human being

1 Like

Re: Please! Please! Please! This Lady Needs Your Advice by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
i am confused...the bobo dont want her, the lady dont want him...so whats the beef?

1 Like

Re: Please! Please! Please! This Lady Needs Your Advice by imagrg(m): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
Stop dating broke bad boys, una nor go hear.

Na big preek and gait una wan chop.

See breakfast now..
Re: Please! Please! Please! This Lady Needs Your Advice by Goodlady(f): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
tessybrown:

Why ll someone allow herself to be used by a man?
Useless one for that matter. Bear your cross.
Re: Please! Please! Please! This Lady Needs Your Advice by nicerod(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
grin grin

The man is only using her

She might have complications later on o

Mumu woman

Re: Please! Please! Please! This Lady Needs Your Advice by JJfrank22(m): 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Omoh
Some girls don hear whimmmm for men hand. grin grin grin
Make dem dey zuzu
Re: Please! Please! Please! This Lady Needs Your Advice by Dshocker(m): 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
Virtually all Nigerian girl is a murderer, because at some point in their lives, they have killed terminated a pregnancy before.
Re: Please! Please! Please! This Lady Needs Your Advice by linearity: 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
tessybrown:

Forgive him and kick him to curb!
Re: Please! Please! Please! This Lady Needs Your Advice by frozen70(f): 3:59am On Apr 20, 2023
tessybrown:

Only if he goes to your family to do the necessary things and marry you

Otherwise continue with your loose untill nothing will be left in you

How many have you done and how many is left
Re: Please! Please! Please! This Lady Needs Your Advice by Kobojunkiee: 5:10am On Apr 20, 2023
tessybrown:
The woman saying all this, she be imbe-cile? undecided

(1) (Reply)

He Was Accused Of False Rape By An Ex-girlfriend In The Uk. Pictures / Something Just Happened Now. (take To The Right Section Please) / Look What I Did After 12 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.