Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

How Do I Tell My Beautiful Girlfriend That She Smells - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Beautiful Girlfriend That She Smells (3297 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Tell My Beautiful Girlfriend That She Smells by Gadafii: 1:47am On Jul 04, 2022
As you Dey toast her you no notice the unfriendly odour
Re: How Do I Tell My Beautiful Girlfriend That She Smells by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:34am On Jul 04, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Tell her.

My babe no dey Send for all these kind things o.

One day, around 3 a.m I tried kissing madam, she say my mouth dey smell say make I go brush first.

E pain me but ever since then I start paying more attention to my oral hygiene.

Tell her in a more comfortable way but make sure you tell her to her face. E go pain am but she go start dey make changes.

Then re-enforce her confidence with compliments if you noticed any changes later on.
why u no try to smell her mouth too? Bro try it tomorrow around 3am I wanna check something.. no forget to qoute me o. Thanks
Re: How Do I Tell My Beautiful Girlfriend That She Smells by frozen70(f): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2022
mogbeyiteren:
I do have a beautiful girlfriend but she smells whenever I try hugging her. It seems the smell comes from her undies. How do I tell her.

Seat her down and in a polite manner, tell her to work on her body odour

Tell her how much you love her and let her know that, you can't stand that odour as it's affecting your relationship

But get her good toilet soap with a good fragrance and a body Rollon

Let's start with that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? / Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! / How Much Is Coke In UK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.