Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? (50762 Views)

Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? / Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by palsenator(m): 4:29am On Jul 05, 2022
Let me share my personal story and on my honor as a man this is a real story.

I lived in an apartment in Osogbo sometimes in 2016 and at a certain period I was hearing babies crying and dogs barking every night. The cry was usually like the dogs were attacking and tearing the flesh of the babies... This happened every night.. But to my surprise, anytime I make a sound or hit something on the wall to make a sound, the wailing stops.

I asked people around me in other apartments if they were hearing the strange noises but NOBODY except me. It got to a point I invited some of my neighbors to come and spend the night in my apartment and they agreed . That was when they heard the greatest shock. The wailing and the barking were only heard by people in my apartment.. We were making calls that midnight asking people in the next flat , next building, on the street if they were hearing the same noise... I am talking about scary noise that was so LOUD but nobody heard anything except the 6 of us that were in my apartment. At some point, it was af if they babies came to our doorstep and we felt the movements. I was already used to it so I wasn't scared but I can assure you that that day was my last in that house. And those other occupants also vacated.

Because you have not encountered paranormal activities do not make them fables. There are paranormal activities all around us. Those kids saying why don't white people encounter such or have such experiences are being kiddy or ignorant. DSTV AND GOTV have programs on paranormal activities and they are verified activities. There are worlds beyond the frequencies out of the range of our sight and hearing.

In addition, we recorded the wailing that night but mysteriously when we played it during the day to other tenants, it was all silence like nothing was ever recorded

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by nokspos: 4:33am On Jul 05, 2022
oloriburuku grin
Aaronsrod:
I am an embalmer and mortuary worker. I see many things.

Living dancing offering self to self.

I see you.

What do you wish to know?

A you only now ready to join us>

Come, traveller. Your path awaits...

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Gkay1(m): 4:34am On Jul 05, 2022
2016easy2017:

You are being paranoid. It's same devil. Demons. Do you believe Satan exists If yes, what do you expect fr it if not deception.
I don't have time to type or argue with anyone, can u please take a bold step and go to morgue to spend just 3 days ?
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Creamypie(m): 6:16am On Jul 05, 2022
Lucentino:
stop making noise, please try and spend just a night at the mortuary with dead bodies and come back again with this mumu talk.
mtchew. Yeye backward talk. The dead are conscious of nothing. You no dey read Bible, that's y pastor dey deceive una, hence this yeye yarn.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by JuanDeDios: 6:21am On Jul 05, 2022
Jeon:

I love hanging out with old pals to gain more knowledge about the mysterious World.
I sometimes hang out with seniors too, but you see old wives' tales? Those are a different matter. They will lower your IQ in two days.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Jeon(f): 6:52am On Jul 05, 2022
JuanDeDios:

I sometimes hang out with seniors too, but you see old wives' tales? Those are a different matter. They will lower your IQ in two days.

Whatever.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by orisa37: 6:59am On Jul 05, 2022
Yes.
To deliver Messages to NIGERIA WITCHES and WARLOCKS and PDP POLITICIANS.
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by godofuck231: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2022
77star:

boss, pls rest no b everything u go dey spill out

u seem knowledgeable and experience

u say it d way it is, u will b tagged a mad man, of which u are not

there are some powerful pple on nairaland who just read in silence and decide not to respond to some comments

because d world we live in is strange and it takes a mysterious and not ordinary man to understand what is going on!

by explaining everything to pple means u will just b wasting ur time, and at d end will u will b giving name

why?

because u know what they know not, and u see what they dont see, hence what one doesnt know is bigger than d person

pls, rest dont spill out everything, that is why life is life.
thanks man , k love your comment, this is why Africa lost its roots , the information did not get passed from one generation to the other ,
The information got lost , this was how the yuroba word mathematics is believed to be a white man's diction

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:31am On Jul 05, 2022
Imokha:
It's all lies, I have live opposite a semetry (Goldie Cemetery) ,during my days in unical, sometimes I go clubbing on Wednesdays/ Fridays and comeback home alone late between 1am to 3am ,I never for one saw a ghost, even some people rumored of ghost disturbance around, I never had one and I really looked towards it, so I came to agreement with the holly bible that it is appointed for one to die once after that judgement, it all ends with our last breath, don't mind demonic operations around unbelievers, demons don't manifest where the spirit of God dwells.

Ghost don’t appear to ghosts grin grin

After becoming dead drunk at the club and coming home late how would have noticed a ghost? At that point you’re a ghost yourself

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by driand(m): 7:39am On Jul 05, 2022
valETA1:
To y'all those doubting thomas, i'll spare myself d stress of having to type
my own experience which i shared here b4 on nairaland. But i'll pray for y'all at least not to fall a victim of renting an apartment being hunted by ghost, so at least u wont av ur story to tell.
I'd like to read ur story
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by mandate12: 7:54am On Jul 05, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Things like this happens. I had a little niece, Emmanuela that was so fond of me back then in Benin. One night, after I had finished my night reading and retired to bed, just a few minutes, my phone rang and when I woke up to pick the call, it was the phone of my brother's wife(the mother of the said niece). I thought she wanted to report my brother to me as usual or tell me a different thing. That was not the case. The voice I heard was of my little niece. She just said "uncle, bye bye" and I told her bye and I wanted to ask why she was not sleeping at that time, but the call was halted and phone off.

The following morning, as early as possible, I tried to call the mother to know why Nuela was awake that late and if she was the one that dialed my number for her, but her phone was switched off and my brother was not in town through whose phone I would have got across to them. I went there that morning and I met everyone in sober and mourning mood. Upon inquiry, they said Nuela died that night after suffering convulsion. Infact, I told them it's a lie that I spoke with Nuela last night, but they thats not true. I told the mother that spoke with Nuela with her phone and I thought she was the one that gave her phone to talk with me.

The mother said she didn't even time to make any calls because she was running up and down and that her phone has been off. We checked through her call logs and even my own phone logs, no where my phone number was found dialed on her phone and I could not prove the call from Nuela because the call log has not in my phone again.

That's where everyone was surprised and we concluded that because she was so fond of me, her ghost was at work and she wanted me to hear her voice. I am a very good Christian that didn't believe things like this before this incidence, but since that time, i now believe that things beyond the natural like this do happen truly.

Thanks for sharing. These are the stories ppl should tell so we can evaluate the truism of the subject matter. Not cock n bul stories that start with 'one mortuary attendant told me that..'

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by graceapadija: 7:58am On Jul 05, 2022
Op should work in mortuary to confirm if it's true
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by MufasaLion: 8:04am On Jul 05, 2022
palsenator:

I lived in an apartment in Osogbo sometimes in 2016 and at a certain period I was hearing babies crying and dogs barking every night. The cry was usually like the dogs were attacking and tearing the flesh of the babies... This happened every night.. But to my surprise, anytime I make a sound or hit something on the wall to make a sound, the wailing stops.

I asked people around me in other apartments if they were hearing the strange noises but NOBODY except me. It got to a point I invited some of my neighbors to come and spend the night in my apartment and they agreed . That was when they heard the greatest shock. The wailing and the barking were only heard by people in my apartment.. We were making calls that midnight asking people in the next flat , next building, on the street if they were hearing the same noise... I am talking about scary noise that was so LOUD but nobody heard anything except the 6 of us that were in my apartment. At some point, it was af if they babies came to our doorstep and we felt the movements. I was already used to it so I wasn't scared but I can assure you that that day was my last in that house. And those other occupants also vacated.

Because you have not encountered paranormal activities do not make them fables. There are paranormal activities all around us. Those kids saying why don't white people encounter such or have such experiences are being kiddy or ignorant. DSTV AND GOTV have programs on paranormal activities and they are verified activities. There are worlds beyond the frequencies out of the range of our sight and hearing.

In addition, we recorded the wailing that night but mysteriously when we played it during the day to other tenants, it was all silence like nothing was ever recorded

Yes, there are paranormals but not all the so claimed paranormals by y'all such as this morgue shit is true. Also, this your story cant be verified because you got no evidence. I doubt your story.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by alhaji04: 8:05am On Jul 05, 2022
yes, dey are called "Aku da ya" in yoruba tho am not a yoruba. but wait o, are u trying to say there are no ghost of d deads? again, i have heard of jinn like u said, what about other religions dat believe in soul traveling and even herbalist, dey believe human have souls and dey have experienced it, so wat will u say about dis 2016?
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2022
Gkay1:

U may not believe but the day it will happen to you, you will be the one to come here and share it with people. Many things and different things are happening in this world
Oga nobody said anything about disbelief. When you left home, she wasn’t dead yet but you saw her in your room and ran away. Why did you run away from your sister who to the best of your knowledge was still alive? You only got to know she had died after you ran out so my question is, were you expecting she was going to die even before she did?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by drillzablaze: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2022
When my mother died,I do go to the mogue to check her once a while, because this days, people attendants at the morgue do sell parts like fingers ND hair to ritualist...so I normally go check to avoid that...on getting there,this attendants knocked before he entered,and he began speaking normal, as if people were in the room....it sounds like he was talking to a particular person disturbing others....I couldn't even ask whom he was speaking too....on the day of the burial,while he was dressing my mom, he was categorically, talking to her like "mummy I want to dress you"..like he was asking for permission....in my very presence.....this stuff is happening big time..
I have mistakenly burst out at a morgue before at the middle of the night...that place was so quiet but yet busy .....

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by 1Sharon(f): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by 1Sharon(f): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2022
Gkay1:

U may not believe but the day it will happen to you, you will be the one to come here and share it with people. Many things and different things are happening in this world

You know you're full of crap because you can't even answer his question

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by 1Sharon(f): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2022
palsenator:

So typical.
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Gkemz: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2022
Yes it's true. When evil men who were fortified with demonic charms while alive die, the demons as they never die continually operate using the deceased body until necessary ritual is done to free the soul.
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Muyiwabiggy(m): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2022
McOluOmo:
People should try and get enlighten for God's sake..... The dead doesn't know where they are....what u see there is evil spirit in human form(evil spirit is real)

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

People don't understand that it's not the dead that is taking over the body again. Once it's dead it's gone. But we have a lot of spirits around us evil or not but they can find anything to do and they take up space in those dead bodies and they see them as medium to still try to be human. Some of these spirits were formerly humans who were metaphysically powerful but could not rest. Its very unnatural and God is against it but it is what it is. This life is full of mystery

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by TheGreatIYANU: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2022
ogaAK:
Make i..

Bro your experience is quite similar to mine but this time we did not know who passed.

I say we because just like your experience, it was me and my friend reading in a room that night.

This was years back, we were faced with our Junior WAEC and my friend Olaotan and I had to do some late night reading. We were in the hostel.

Everyone had gone to sleep so it was just us in class.

As we were reading, we heard footsteps approaching our room so we thought it was one of our friends in fact I prepared to yab him for not jacking like us.

The footsteps stopped at the door so we thought the person wanted to jump scare us.

We waited, no one came out so we continued reading.

Few minutes later, a strange man crossed the door of our prep class.

He had a ghoulish appearance. At first I thought only I saw him buy I turned to Ola and he had the same alarmed look on his face.

Instantly we knew we had seen what we were not supposed to see!

The distance from prep class to the dormitory was about 30 feet.

I remember the both of us literally flying into the hostel in SECONDS.

Nobody we told believed us but how is it possible for two people to see the same thing at the same time?!

I'm in my thirties now, buy I always shiver when I remember that day. It's why I understand when people say 'show proof'.

People who have not experienced it cant believe it and people who experienced it are too shocked to think of documenting evidence at the time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Abujaexpress: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2022
mandate12:

Thanks for sharing. These are the stories ppl should tell so we can evaluate the truism of the subject matter. Not cock n bul stories that start with 'one mortuary attendant told me that..'
Thanks
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Poleski: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2022
God1000:
I've heard several stories like that, but I don't know how true it is.

Only mortuary attendants can answer this question, [b]can a corpse really wake up momentarily in the middle of night and start tormenting workers in the morgue facilit[/b]y

I only know little about life, there's so much mysterious things happening which we are not aware of.

The answer is....NO. It cannot happen. A DEAD person is a dead person. It means the person is clinically dead and becomes a corpse. Although, corpses can move from time to time.

Researchers studying the process of decomposition in a body after death from natural causes found that, without any external “assistance,” human remains can change their position. Read more here;

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326356

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Gkay1(m): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2022
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Oga nobody said anything about disbelief. When you left home, she wasn’t dead yet but you saw her in your room and ran away. Why did you run away from your sister who to the best of your knowledge was still alive? You only got to know she had died after you ran out so my question is, were you expecting she was going to die even before she did?
Sorry, I don't have time to reply any question.
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by godofuck231: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
1Sharon:

Here is the true story. Stop peddling lies

https://allthatsinteresting.com/7-bizarre-cultural-practices/3
be your own guest
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by ben4ever(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
TrollsNeverDies:
lie lie

I can't lie, what will i gain in lying?
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Sambab(m): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Pls, has he given you his WhatsApp number?

Alvino1:

where is the WhatsApp number ??
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by 1Sharon(f): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
godofuck231:
be your own guest

Is that all you can say after coming here to peddle an obvious lie?
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Jman06(m): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
meobizy:
If a body does then it isn’t dead.

All those stories were created because of the mystery of the place. Those who work there formulate lies since there is no way to oppose them other than doing the work — something majority of listeners wouldn’t do if given the opportunity.

A mortuary is a place where dead bodies are stored. Finish. Carpenters don’t tell tales of logs rolling or walking about at night, there is no reason for dead bodies to do the same.
Logs of wood don't possess the quantum of energy a human possesses!
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by godofuck231: 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
1Sharon:

Is that all you can say after coming here to peddle an obvious lie?
dead people standing , you sure say you get sense, others argue to a factual conclusion you decided to thrash your ignorance, if that corpse was buried for 3 months would it look like this , travel the world and see stop believing all you see on internet
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by 1Sharon(f): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
godofuck231:
dead people standing , you sure say you get sense, others argue to a factual conclusion you decided to thrash your ignorance, if that corpse was buried for 3 months would it look like this , travel the world and see stop believing all you see on internet

You've got some audacity!

Who did this to Nigerians? Just why are you all so daft?
Could the racists have been right after all??

You came here to post a fabricated story from the exact same Internet!
And you tell ME to not believe everything I see

Show me where you see dead people standing in the pic you posted.

Are they standing or are they being supported? You mumu!

There is no black magic or juju anywhere. It is simply an indonesian tradition of exuming their dead!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) / Betty Lasher Who Led Oyedepo To Christ In 1969 (photo) / God Has Told Me Who Will Be President - Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, KICC London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.