Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? (50755 Views)

Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? / Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Sambab(m): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
This world is in 2 forms.
We have 2 different types of world in just this world.
The world of spirit and the world of physical.
We man is alive,he lives in the the physical world because he lives in body, but the moment a man is died, his spirit lives in spirit while his body die in physical body.
But most time, spiritual world has a great impact and manipulation on this physical world,cos the physical world is majorly control from the spirit world.
This is the reason the bible says, we don't fight the flesh, body or blood, but the principalities and some wicked spirit.

God1000:
I've heard several stories like that, but I don't know how true it is.

Only mortuary attendants can answer this question, can a corpse really wake up momentarily in the middle of night and start tormenting workers in the morgue facility

I only know little about life, there's so much mysterious things happening which we are not aware of.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by vilight(f): 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
sonmvayina:
There is no such thing like death..

It is just an illusion..

Life is all there is,

Can you please expantiate? Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by meobizy(f): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Jman06:
Logs of wood don't possess the quantum of energy a human possesses!
Move. You dey find pointless argument.
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Jman06(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
TrollsNeverDies:
as in ehn very illogical statement he could tell to the kids.
How do you explain a call you received at midnight then it mysteriously disappeared from your call logs.
Liars for this forum sha
That guy's experience must have happened in a trance state. Humans can interact with the spirits in those two states (trance and dreams).

Many of you doubting Thomases have not experienced things that's why you keep doubting the spirituals.

Mind you, the West some of you use as standards in your unbelief know that the spiritual realm is a reality. The fact that they focus on improving our physical plane of existence doesn't mean they doubt the spiritual plane.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Jman06(m): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
meobizy:
Move. You dey find pointless argument.
Sorry my dear!

I was once like you before I delved into seeking knowledge by myself.
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by 9icetoo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
The dead remain dead. They can neither see nor hear nor feel.

Movies and hallucinations has done a number on people.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by palsenator(m): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
MufasaLion:

Yes, there are paranormals but not all the so claimed paranormals by y'all such as this morgue shit is true. Also, this your story cant be verified because you got no evidence. I doubt your story.

Shove your doubt to your mouth. It is non of my business. It's my personal experience and you believe it or not changes nothing.

The people we experienced this together are still alive and one 6 people can't be wrong plus the people who lived at Power line area in Osogbo at that time.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by MufasaLion: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
palsenator:

Shove your doubt to your mouth. It is non of my business. It's my personal experience and you believe it or not changes nothing.

The people we experienced this together are still alive and one 6 people can't be wrong plus the people who lived at Power line area in Osogbo at that time.

You were deluded.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by kolamilan(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Saint Paul in Ebute Metta ?

But how will the mortuary attendant allow her to the morgue all because she’s looking for someone that bought food of how much sef.. will that be even allowed in the first place ?
saint paul ke. No mortuary beside saint Paul / Peter. Unless Ajayi hospital.
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
kolamilan:
saint paul ke. No mortuary beside saint Paul / Peter. Unless Ajayi hospital.

This is the hospital in Ebute Metta. I just had to google it out now and saw this picture. I grew up in Adekunle so I know this Hospital well. It has a mortuary. Infact I know people that died and was put in their mortuary before
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by kolamilan(m): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

This is the hospital in Ebute Metta. I just had to google it out now and saw this picture. I grew up in Adekunle so I know this Hospital well. It has a mortuary. Infact I know people that died and was put in their mortuary before
what's the name of the hospital, Ajayi memorial?? Cos thats the only hospital on that apapa road.
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
kolamilan:
what's the name of the hospital, Ajayi memorial?? Cos thats the only hospital on that apapa road.

This one is in Ebute Metta Ondo street close to that sawmill.. I don’t know about the one in Apapa. I know this one well
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Tapout(m): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
God1000:
this is what I'm saying, a lot of such stories from people working there, can all of them tell lie

If you haven't experienced it yourself, then it's lie.
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by palsenator(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
MufasaLion:

You were deluded.

Your problem..
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by godofuck231: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
1Sharon:

You've got some audacity!

Who did this to Nigerians? Just why are you all so daft?
Could the racists have been right after all??

You came here to post a fabricated story from the exact same Internet!
And you tell ME to not believe everything I see

Show me where you see dead people standing in the pic you posted.

Are they standing or are they being supported? You mumu!

There is no black magic or juju anywhere. It is simply an indonesian tradition of exuming their dead!

madam president, come take audacity
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by javaguru: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
godofuck231:
a friend of mine who schooled in the US returned to Nigeria. For her horsemanship, as a mortician, she always badged into the morgue and the elderly men did warn repeatedly that she's being wreckless and she said same , due to her American and scientist belief thats they were medically dead and certified , it wasn't possible for corpses to come to life, she one day by 6:45pm she cleaned and prepared to leave for home when she realized she forgot something inside the morgue,
She went back in , and picked up the item only for the morgue door which was damaged and could not be locked in anyway closed itself behind her and refused opening , after some seconds to struggling with the door she panics and starts banging hard calling for help as all other attendants had left, she realised movements in the dark , turned to around to see a huge man with a spear wearing a tiv war wrapper , facing 6 walking corpses, in a way backing her and he told her in tiv language "run"

That was when the oldest man in the morgue opened the door , her grand father asked her about the details when she narrated the story to her family, and he asked her if she saw his feet and both of them responded "6 TOES"

thats was their family guiedian spirit
according to the story the 6 other corpses were stacking her and was saved by the warrior spirit

ask your self

if the dead could really rise, how is Jesus resurectiom a big deal, what force led to it
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by godofuck231: 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
javaguru:
according to the story the 6 other corpses were stacking her and was saved by the warrior spirit

ask your self

if the dead could really rise, how is Jesus resurectiom a big deal, what force led to it
I no know yet o , let's go hear from buhari
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Imokha(m): 1:05am On Jul 06, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

Ghost don’t appear to ghosts grin grin

After becoming dead drunk at the club and coming home late how would have noticed a ghost? At that point you’re a ghost yourself
Lol ! Funny enough I never drank to loose guard then, alot was involved ,one had to be at alert always, this was between 2001/2002/ 2003 that town was hot then, ask those who were in unical then
All thanks to GOD who saved me and kept me safe til date. That's why today I am depopulating hell by introducing everyone that I come across to the abundant love and grace available for all in Jesus Christ ,when you let the Holly Spirit reside in you, which is by accepting the super natural life of GOD free of charge, it is not the ordinary man life, it is a higherlife that puts you in charge of everything (it gives the Authority to be God every where) because you will become a child of GOD ,when you accept his WORD which is (JESUS Christ) whom is GOD.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Maforgreats(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2022
Keller20:
Yes, it is true. I can testify to that. I was once a mortuary attendant, I was not supposed to be on duty, I was helping my colleague who was home sick and by night, I was resting or should I say sleeping when I heard as if someone opened a door and walked out. I was frightened but I man up and decided to go and know what was happening and as I got inside, it was as if I saw two people walking to my direction and as soon as I switched on my touch, lo and behold, it was actually a walking corpse and the worst part was that eyes were opened. I literally bed wetted as though I wasn't lying on a bed. They were actually like five feet away from me which gave me time to know the next step but I was frozen on that spot and as they were closing in, I took to my heels straight to the bus-stop luckily I saw a bus by to 1 in the morning and I paid a thousand naira and forgot my change and ran straight to my house and started hitting the door as if I was being chased. it was one of the most shocking moments of my life. Remembered and decided to share with you cos you brought it up. I actually resigned the next day though.[/b]
U follow act walking dead ? grin grin
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Iceberg3: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
TheFacelessMan MENTALUS TANTALUS grin:
YES... it is true seen a corpse rise in a mortuary. Woken up in a cemetery before! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Itzurboi(m): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
1Sharon:

So why did you run out of your house? When you didn't know she was already gone?
he ran because someone he left on the hospital is already home, seated before him...
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by justlove91(m): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
God1000:
This is one mystery of life, I even heard that they will go to the market to buy stuff and carry out other activities just like normal human beings.

Do you guys believe in necromancy or seance?
I believe in seance.
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by justlove91(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
Saladdin:
Those involved in the 'death industry', you guys are really trying to be honest. cry

As regards the topic, if such stories are true, then it's obvious that a 'normal' corpse, waking and living as it has previously lived defies all scientific laws and cannot be possible. Something else is happening....

The corpse do not wake and live physical life anymore, rather, it's their Genie/Jinn (which everyone of us has and has been with us all our life till death) that take their form and continue 'living'.

These Jinn know, you in and out. It knows your deepest secrets, fear, vices and touch points that makes you happy. In essence, it can imitate you.

Hence, when you hear popular stories where someone who has died and is living in another place, know that it is this Jinn for a dead person can never come alive in that form, and not when everyone is not yet dead. Ghosts do not exist, it is this Jinn that takes on this form to make it seem so.

If you think this is wrong, I'm open to debates on this current topic, exorcism, necromancy, spirit spouses and death.

Where does the jinn get physical body to walk around with and interact with physical objects?
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by justlove91(m): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
Gkay1:
My brother, u better believe and becareful. I lost my elder sister some years back in warri, before I left home, we both discussed together, ( she was on a sick bed ) she died before I got to school and I don't know, getting to my room, I met her seated on my bed and I ran out of the house, immediately, my phone rang and I was told she give up few minutes ago. Throughout 3 days, I couldn't sleep nor do anything.
If your story is true then that just means your sister visited you and you were able to became clairvoyant for a few seconds to see her ethereal body.
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by justlove91(m): 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Goalnaldo:
There was one time I was in a hospital, I was contemplating whether to go to their mogue and open the door without knocking just to know if what I've been hearing is true or not but my liver failed me at the dying minutes cheesy
Do the whites also knock the door before entering the morgue?
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by justlove91(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
2016easy2017:
When my sister was sick, she Almost died, then she felt her mum came to see her. They both discussed untill her granny entered and her mum disappeared. Only to reappear when the granny had left. I told her it's the jinns. The demons.
Why did her mum run away from her own mum.

A woman was married to a guy in Kaduna. For years they were together. They she insisted she wanted to know his home and relatives. They travelled back to Ibadan. Just few minutes to reach home, he told her to go straight to that house and asked of him. He needed greet his childhood friend before reaching home. She got there and was told that man was dead years back. H

She was shown the burial ground.
Now she got children for him. How do you doubt that. But if you are grounded well enough in knowledge like we muslims, you know its the demons who married her. Jinns do marry men. Not all these your slay girls are human.
Notice strange things about them.

Itsbthe demons
Where does the jinn get a physical body to manifest in?
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by justlove91(m): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Things like this happens. I had a little niece, Emmanuela that was so fond of me back then in Benin. One night, after I had finished my night reading and retired to bed, just a few minutes, my phone rang and when I woke up to pick the call, it was the phone of my brother's wife(the mother of the said niece). I thought she wanted to report my brother to me as usual or tell me a different thing. That was not the case. The voice I heard was of my little niece. She just said "uncle, bye bye" and I told her bye and I wanted to ask why she was not sleeping at that time, but the call was halted and phone off.

The following morning, as early as possible, I tried to call the mother to know why Nuela was awake that late and if she was the one that dialed my number for her, but her phone was switched off and my brother was not in town through whose phone I would have got across to them. I went there that morning and I met everyone in sober and mourning mood. Upon inquiry, they said Nuela died that night after suffering convulsion. Infact, I told them it's a lie that I spoke with Nuela last night, but they thats not true. I told the mother that spoke with Nuela with her phone and I thought she was the one that gave her phone to talk with me.

The mother said she didn't even have time to make any calls because she was running up and down and that her phone has been off. We checked through her call logs and even my own phone logs, no where my phone number was found dialed on her phone and I could not prove the call from Nuela because the call log was not in my phone again.

That's where everyone was surprised and we concluded that because she was so fond of me, her ghost was at work and she wanted me to hear her voice. I am a very good Christian that didn't believe things like this before this incidence, but since that time, i now believe that things beyond the natural like this do happen truly.
You had what is called a false awakening.
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by MufasaLion: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
justlove91:

Do the whites also knock the door before entering the morgue?

These people are full of lies.
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by justlove91(m): 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
valETA1:
To y'all those doubting thomas, i'll spare myself d stress of having to type
my own experience which i shared here b4 on nairaland. But i'll pray for y'all at least not to fall a victim of renting an apartment being hunted by ghost, so at least u wont av ur story to tell.
Phenomenon caused by poltergeist is different from a dead body waking up and waking around.
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by justlove91(m): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
aktolly54:
go open your THIRD EYES then you go see plenty. Just Google and know what THIRD EYES CHAKRA means before you quick reply my mention
How do one open his/her third eye, and is yours opened?
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Bruno3000(m): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
Wow... So this jinn has the ability to disappear?
Saladdin:
Those involved in the 'death industry', you guys are really trying to be honest. cry

As regards the topic, if such stories are true, then it's obvious that a 'normal' corpse, waking and living as it has previously lived defies all scientific laws and cannot be possible. Something else is happening....

The corpse do not wake and live physical life anymore, rather, it's their Genie/Jinn (which everyone of us has and has been with us all our life till death) that take their form and continue 'living'.

These Jinn know, you in and out. It knows your deepest secrets, fear, vices and touch points that makes you happy. In essence, it can imitate you.

Hence, when you hear popular stories where someone who has died and is living in another place, know that it is this Jinn for a dead person can never come alive in that form, and not when everyone is not yet dead. Ghosts do not exist, it is this Jinn that takes on this form to make it seem so.

If you think this is wrong, I'm open to debates on this current topic, exorcism, necromancy, spirit spouses and death.

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by aktolly54(m): 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
justlove91:

How do one open his/her third eye, and is yours opened?
why Google it and you will know procedure to open it. Am not interested in opening my own third eyes on my own but if I can get guidance then that will be perfect

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... / Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri & His Chiefs Storm Oritsejafor's Church (Photos) / Betty Lasher Who Led Oyedepo To Christ In 1969 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.