Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? (50709 Views)

Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? / Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Generalwoodz(m): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

Great story...I will rework it and make it longer.
IAM a huge fan of yours! Mention me when you're done cooking. cool
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by God1000(m): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
Gkay1:
My brother, u better believe and becareful. I lost my elder sister some years back in warri, before I left home, we both discussed together, ( she was on a sick bed ) she died before I got to school and I don't know, getting to my room, I met her seated on my bed and I ran out of the house, immediately, my phone rang and I was told she give up few minutes ago. Throughout 3 days, I couldn't sleep nor do anything.
you just confirmed my story, I'm so sorry about your sister's death
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Imokha(m): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
It's all lies, I have live opposite a semetry ,during my days in unical, sometimes I go clubbing on Wednesdays/ Fridays and come a lone back late between 1am to 3am ,I never for one saw a ghost, even some people rumored of ghost disturbance around, I never had one and I really looked towards it, so I came to agreement with the holly bible that it is appointed for one to die once after that judgement, it all ends with our last breath, don't mind demonic operations around unbelievers, demons don't manifest where the spirit of God dwells.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by MartinsD12(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
God1000:
I've heard several stories like that, but I don't know how true it is.

Only mortuary attendants can answer this question, can a corpse really wake up momentarily in the middle of night and start tormenting workers in the morgue facility

I only know little about life, there's so much mysterious things happening which we are not aware of.
grin for those saying dead body no fit do anything abeg try go sleep for cementry for one day or even mortuary for one night let's see if your life will remain the same

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by 1Sharon(f): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Not at all.
Before then, my guy was telling me about how his GF kept acting weird when he was asking her out. She demanded to see his childhood pics, asked to talk with his siblings, asked for his secondary school pics and his SS3 year book where his picture were. He and I schooled in the same secondary school so my picture was there too. The girl then asked to meet me in person so she'll confirm.
It was weird but my guy didn't ask much questions.
It was when they had dated for 4 months or thereabouts that she told him the reason for those actions.

They're from Imo state but her elder sis lived in Lagos. She met the man in Lagos and they started cohabiting and she got pregnant for him. She was pestering the man to meet his people. When they baby was around 7 months old, the man accepted so they prepared and went to his place. Osun State or Ogun State, I can't quite remember. They got to his community and the man pointed at a house to her that she should go ahead, that he wants to go and greet his uncle in the next house and that, since she was carrying baby and a little load, she should keep going to the house while he'll come ASAP, that the uncle doesn't like it when he passes without getting him.
The lady got to the compound and greeted a woman she met there. Woman asked her who she was and she told her. The woman got angry, that why would she be taunting her.
An elderly man heard the commotion and walked out and asked what the matter was, and the woman narrated. The elderly man shook his head and sat down on the pavement.
By now, the lady was confused and demanded to know what the matter was.
The elderly man went inside the sitting room, brought out a picture and asked her if this was the man and she replied in the affirmative.
The elderly man pointed at a grave and told her the man had died 3 years ago and was buried there.
Lady fainted. Baby fell and thank God didn't get any serious injuries.
She was later revived and was crying throughout. Later went back to Lagos, never saw the man again. Phone numbers switched off, nobody in his workplace ever heard from him.

I wouldn't have believed it if someone directly affected didn't narrate it to us

2016easy2017:
When my sister was sick, she Almost died, then she felt her mum came to see her. They both discussed untill her granny entered and her mum disappeared. Only to reappear when the granny had left. I told her it's the jinns. The demons.
Why did her mum run away from her own mum.

A woman was married to a guy in Kaduna. For years they were together. They she insisted she wanted to know his home and relatives. They travelled back to Ibadan. Just few minutes to reach home, he told her to go straight to that house and asked of him. He needed greet his childhood friend before reaching home She got there and was told that man was dead years back. H

She was shown the burial ground.
Now she got children for him. How do you doubt that. But if you are grounded well enough in knowledge like we muslims, you know its the demons who married her. Jinns do marry men. Not all these your slay girls are human.
Notice strange things about them.

Itsbthe demons

Look at what two of these people have posted.

Why do stories like these always sound the same?

Cc mufasalion

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
Saladdin:
Those involved in the 'death industry', you guys are really trying to be honest. cry

As regards the topic, if such stories are true, then it's obvious that a 'normal' corpse, waking and living as it has previously lived defies all scientific laws and cannot be possible. Something else is happening....

The corpse do not wake and live physical life anymore, rather, it's their Genie/Jinn (which everyone of us has and has been with us all our life till death) that take their form and continue 'living'.

These Jinn know, you in and out. It knows your deepest secrets, fear, vices and touch points that makes you happy. In essence, it can imitate you.

Hence, when you hear popular stories where someone who has died and is living in another place, know that it is this Jinn for a dead person can never come alive in that form, and not when everyone is not yet dead. Ghosts do not exist, it is this Jinn that takes on this form to make it seem so.

If you think this is wrong, I'm open to debates on this current topic, exorcism, necromancy, spirit spouses and death.

You have a point , you must be a Northerner
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by 1Sharon(f): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
Gkay1:
My brother, u better believe and becareful. I lost my elder sister some years back in warri, before I left home, we both discussed together, ( she was on a sick bed ) she died before I got to school and I don't know, getting to my room, I met her seated on my bed and I ran out of the house, immediately, my phone rang and I was told she give up few minutes ago. Throughout 3 days, I couldn't sleep nor do anything.

So why did you run out of your house? When you didn't know she was already gone?
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Imokha(m): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Gkay1:
Guy are you sure that you didn't finish one tab of Ndokwa/Ukwale weed before that time, because sometimes it use to give such illusion,the groove no be here o, once anybody die e don die be that, him own don finish for this earth be that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by dontrulee: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
All lies.
Dead men tell no tales.
I can sleep and snore comfortably in the midst of a multitude of dead bodies. I have seen many too numerous to count. At least two persons die daily at the hospital, some preventable, some nature calls.

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Titheman(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
my problem now is why i found myself following this trend at night�
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by God1000(m): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
Keller20:
Yes, it is true. I can testify to that. I was once a mortuary attendant, I was not supposed to be on duty, I was helping my colleague who was home sick and by night, I was resting or should I say sleeping when I heard as if someone opened a door and walked out. I was frightened but I man up and decided to go and know what was happening and as I got inside, it was as if I saw two people walking to my direction and as soon as I switched on my touch, lo and behold, it was actually a walking corpse and the worst part was that eyes were opened. I literally bed wetted as though I wasn't lying on a bed. They were actually like five feet away from me which gave me time to know the next step but I was frozen on that spot and as they were closing in, I took to my heels straight to the bus-stop luckily I saw a bus by to 1 in the morning and I paid a thousand naira and forgot my change and ran straight to my house and started hitting the door as if I was being chased. it was one of the most shocking moments of my life. Remembered and decided to share with you cos you brought it up. I actually resigned the next day though.[/b]
I'm glad you survived it bro, thanks for sharing with me
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by God1000(m): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Not at all.
Before then, my guy was telling me about how his GF kept acting weird when he was asking her out. She demanded to see his childhood pics, asked to talk with his siblings, asked for his secondary school pics and his SS3 year book where his picture were. He and I schooled in the same secondary school so my picture was there too. The girl then asked to meet me in person so she'll confirm.
It was when they had dated for 4 months or thereabouts that she told him the reason for those actions.

They're from Imo state but her elder sis lived in Lagos. She met the man in Lagos and they started cohabiting and she got pregnant for him. She was pestering the man to meet his people. When they baby was around 7 months old, the man accepted so they prepared and went to his place. Osun State or Ogun State, I can't quite remember. They got to his community and the man pointed at a house to her that she should go ahead, that he wants to go and greet his uncle in the next house and that, since she was carrying baby and a little load, she should keep going to the house while he'll come ASAP, that the uncle doesn't like it when he passes without getting him.
The lady got to the compound and greeted a woman she met there. Woman asked her who she was and she told her. The woman got angry, that why would she be taunting her.
An elderly man heard the commotion and walked out and asked what the matter was, and the woman narrated. The elderly man shook his head and sat down on the pavement.
The elderly man went inside the sitting room, brought out a picture and asked her if this was the man and she replied in the affirmative.
The elderly man pointed at a grave and told her the man had died 3 years ago and was buried there.
She was later revived and was crying throughout. Later went back to Lagos, never saw the man again. Phone numbers switched off, nobody in his workplace ever heard from him.

I wouldn't have believed it if someone directly affected didn't narrate it to us
So many of stories, I don't know why some people are still doubting
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Burna440(m): 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Not at all.

Somebody else don use Kaduna talk this story in this same post o���

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by 1Sharon(f): 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lamasta:
Majority of the stories shared are not convincing enough

Because none of them are real.
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Pat081: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
He is right I was in one mortuary one day to carry my father the guy ask us to wait 1st because they may b talking so he hv to lock be4 he can enter and after so times he ask us to come inside
Jeon:
A mortuary attendant once told me that the reason why he's dead drunk in the night if he was to be on duty was because of the misery.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by AYNL: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
a neighborhood brother of mine was poisoned and died around April this year
a very gentle and easy going man
he was embalmed
when it's time to carry him back to his village for burial
he was found shedding tears
e still dey Shock me till today
how can a dead person cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by 1Sharon(f): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
AYNL:

he was embalmed

Who found him shedding tears?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by officialfestus(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
Titheman:
my problem now is why i found myself following this trend at night�
lolz
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Nonexisting: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
AYNL:

he was embalmed

He was not shedding any tears. Those things you saw were his internal organs melting and excreting through his eyes which is why they use cotton wool to cover all exits in human body after death. Exits like eyes, nose and ears. You're welcome.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Nonexisting: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mandesz:
if u believe that then u are part of the people that believe that India beat Nigeria 99-0
Hehehe. My generation really suffered. Too many fake stories our parents told to flog us in line. If you steal meat from pot, ghosts with seven heads will give you a knock in the head. Me that liked to steal sugar, I not only stopped but I hated sugar as well because of fear of ghosts.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Rinoxy: 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
revolt:
Africans are ediots sha... so do cats dogs etc rise too? I lived in a hospital during uni days. Stayed BESIDE a mortuary for 6years. Sometimes we would go to see the morticians ... only reason I hated in there was the toxic smell of chloroform.... It's madness the useless myths I'm reading here... stop watching world War z...
Saying Africans are 'ediots' makes u one too. U can make ur point without being insultive. Says a lot.
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by phyya(f): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
godofuck231:
a friend of mine who schooled in the US returned to Nigeria. For her horsemanship, as a mortician, she always badged into the morgue and the elderly men did warn repeatedly that she's being wreckless and she said same , due to her American and scientist belief thats they were medically dead and certified , it wasn't possible for corpses to come to life, she one day by 6:45pm she cleaned and prepared to leave for home when she realized she forgot something inside the morgue,
She went back in , and picked up the item only for the morgue door which was damaged and could not be locked in anyway closed itself behind her and refused opening , after some seconds to struggling with the door she panics and starts banging hard calling for help as all other attendants had left, she realised movements in the dark , turned to around to see a huge man with a spear wearing a tiv war wrapper , facing 6 walking corpses, in a way backing her and he told her in tiv language "run"

That was when the oldest man in the morgue opened the door , her grand father asked her about the details when she narrated the story to her family, and he asked her if she saw his feet and both of them responded "6 TOES"

thats was their family guiedian spirit

Omo this is scaryy. I'm literally getting scared just reading this. Guy why? cry
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Lamasta(m): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
1Sharon:

Because none of them are real.
They are figments of imaginations grin
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by God1000(m): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
1Sharon:

So why did you run out of your house? When you didn't know she was already gone?
Why are you so doubtful?
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by 1Sharon(f): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
God1000:
Why are you so doubtful?

Because I have a working brain.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Ezehillary(m): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Jeon:

And another one [happened in saint hospital close to my area ] A Woman Selling Food Opposite.

Always purchasing food from one mama put.
One fateful day, one came to buy food without paying. She asked the woman to hold on let her go back to get the money...

Mama food wait no feed back. So she went to the hospital and explain everything that a patient came to bought food without paying, the security was arguing that no one came out.

So the attendant over heard the argument, and asked her if she could recognize the person and she said yes..... So the research was going on from ward to ward, but they could not reach the person.

Madam said she's not leaving without her money.. So they proceed to the morgue.. Lo and behold they found the person, since that day the woman resigned from selling food.
where did she chop the food
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by God1000(m): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
1Sharon:

Because I have a working brain.
lol cheesy, so mine is dead right?

I believe more in humanism, but that doesn't mean I will reject everything as lie
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by 1Sharon(f): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
God1000:
lol cheesy, so mine is dead right?

I believe more in humanism, but that doesn't mean I will reject everything as lie

You aren't a humanist.
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by BIZDEALS: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
Please is there any occultist on this thread , I don’t mean to disturb . I just have some questions about an encounter I had with white witches last year . I really need explanation thanks
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by God1000(m): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
1Sharon:

You aren't a humanist.
trust me dear, I'm 100% a humanist, I'm just trying to unravel certain mysteries

I've personally had some eerie experience in the past
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Gkay1(m): 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
Imokha:

Guy are you sure that you didn't finish one tab of Ndokwa/Ukwale weed before that time, because sometimes it use to give such illusion,the groove no be here o, once anybody die e don die be that, him own don finish for this earth be that.
To God who made me, I don't smoke nor take alcohol
Re: Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? by Gkay1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
1Sharon:

Because is strange to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Orji Uzor Kalu, Tinubu, Saraki Greet Gani Adams / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... / Betty Lasher Who Led Oyedepo To Christ In 1969 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.