Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi (39700 Views)

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad / I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Okwyjesus(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2022
kponkedenge:
Ladies and gentlemen, there you have it. Kwankwaso just wanted to ride on Obi's popularity, use him after 8 years and then they'll dump him for another northerner.

If the northerners want to claim smartness, then southerners should stop voting for them too, because they certainly can't win the presidency without the south.

The south can form new alliance with North Central..... Places like Benue, Plateau, Nassarawa, Taraba, Abuja and maybe Adamawa are easier to penetrate than NW or NE.

Perfect bro. Why will people feel that north must support you before you can win an election.

South can form new alliance we north central. That's the best thing to do.

How can you say Obi should wait for 8yrs when a northener is leaving the seat.

If we want peace and unity let's do the right thing.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by KaluwisxPRO: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2022
Blankstare:

Inno dey pain am, just telling you the reality of things which you all stubborn people have refused to heed. How will Obi going to win votes in jigawa, yobe, Katsina,zamfara,kebbi and all those northern enclave?

And Kwakwaso will win Ogun, Osun, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Anambra? Is the north the only tribal voting block in the country?
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by NwaGodl1000(m): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2022
This kwankwa man is just a distraction to Obi, he should come and try his popularity down south and see that he never exist.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Mrpojj(m): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2022
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Mfetenang: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2022
He's absolutely correct.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Alpharey: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2022
Prince111111:
We tell them almost every day that Obi is not known in the North but they keep publicising and arranging people always from 5 to 20 to air the views of the Northerners grin

And Kwankwaso is not popular in the East, North and South. Atiku is more popular than him. And mind you, I see Kwankwaso stepping down for Atiku and giving him his votes few weeks to the election. Trust these northerners at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by KaluwisxPRO: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2022
The only thing both APC, pdp and nnpp are scared of right now is the Endsars Tsunami that is about to happen.

Older Nigerian generation knows that they’ve failed the youths in electing leaders, it is time for the youths to convince the older generation.

It is not time for campaign yet, when the youths starts campaigning for LP, the older generation will have no choice than to support he who the youths are supporting because the youths will lay it bare with door2door campaign for LP, and these old haggard politicians are scare of that happening.

But truth is, there’s nothing they can do, and they know it, so they apply their divisive tactics, which will work against them.

The Nigerian youths are the majority, and if finance is the problem, they know we’re ready to crowd fund for the course just as it happened in Endsars.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Oyiboman69: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2022
Blankstare:

Inno dey pain am, just telling you the reality of things which you all stubborn people have refused to heed. How will Obi going to win votes in jigawa, yobe, Katsina,zamfara,kebbi and all those northern enclave?
we know already that he cannot win in the northern part, so is kwankwaso in the south... the interesting thing is that is is a thing of joy to waste our vote and loose. you all are not taking it seriously when most of the northern governors made it clear the power must shift to the south after this terrible regime of a northern candidate.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Ngozi123(f): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2022
omenka:
We don tell them tire, but they'd never listen. Pandora will come a distant FOURTH in the race, that's, if he doesn't chicken out in the middle of the contest just like he did the primary.

I'm sure that Peter Obi is doing much better than you and others who think like you. In fact, I'm sure that all of those contest for the presidency are doing better than you people.

Win or lose, they, their children and their grandchildren will still be richer than anything you can imagine. They will be able to flee abroad should any trouble come to the country. They will never have to worry about members of their family travelling to Libya, getting raped and becoming slaves just for a chance at a better life. You will though, and so will most other Nigerians.

Yet here you are, making fun of this man who (from the looks of things) actually wants to break the wheel of corruption and poverty that has ravaged your country.

Honestly, sometimes I think you people deserve your terrible leadership.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2022
Polchiz:

The North hates Amaechi more.
Stop saying what you don't know.
You are the one shouting South South.
Hausa man considers every Christian in Nigeria as Igbo. It is hard to believe but that is the truth.

It is not a matter of hate. If you don't trust somebody don't mean you hate them.

To correct your ignorant mind, The population of Muslims and Christians amongst Hausa is in a ration of about 65:35, if not more for the christians. You don't know. Nigerians are not divided along religious lines, not anymore. Or May be you even think everybody from the North is Hausa. Sad. Go read books or at least, Travel.

You may not even know that states like Gombe, Bauchi, Kaduna, Plateu etc may even higher no of christians. The South East should learn to make peace with their Neighbours; South south and South west if they truly want to conquer the north again.
But if I were an Igbo Guy, Presidency no help anybody. I will endeavour to develop my region to the best of our ability using the quota system and yearly budget of the FG.

Nigga, All these hate wey una dey propagate no go help the Country and e no go help una in particular.

If you like gree, if you like no gree na u Sabi.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Alpharey: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

How will Kwankwaso an Engineer and a PhD holder be a Vice to a 3rd class Philosophy Graduate of Nsuka

Two terms Governor of Northern most populous state former Senator, Minister of Defence

Vs

Two terms Governor of 2nd most tinyest State , failed VP aspirant

No be juju be that

No go kill ya sef one day for Peter Obi matter. I see you are employed with ten thousand naira monthly stipend to be Criss crossing on threads causing confusion everywhere

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by idanone(m): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2022
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by soundgodrecords: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2022
To hell with Kwankwaso. Kwankwaso has received APC plus PDP money.5 Rich Labour party faithfuls kidnapped in Owerri. APC plus fulanis plus Nigeria army plus security Agents combine efforts to capture Imo State politically for Sabo governor Hope Uzodinma toachieve jihad in Imo state. Be warned.Happening now. Peter Obi for survival.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Polchiz(m): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2022
Miroslavv:

It is not a matter of hate. If you don't trust somebody don't mean you hate them.

To correct your ignorant mind, The population of Muslims and Christians amongst Hausa is in a ration of about 65:35, if not more for the christians. You don't know. Nigerians are not divided along religious lines, not anymore. Or May be you even think everybody from the North is Hausa. Sad. Go read books or at least, Travel.

You may not even know that states like Gombe, Bauchi, Kaduna, Plateu etc may even higher no of christians. The South East should learn to make peace with their Neighbours; South south and South west if they truly want to conquer the north again.
But if I were an Igbo Guy, Presidency no help anybody. I will endeavour to develop my region to the best of our ability using the quota system and yearly budget of the FG.

Nigga, All these hate wey una dey propagate no go help the Country and e no go help una in particular.

If you like gree, if you like no gree na u Sabi.
I have lived in the North for more than 14 years.
Don't tell me what I know.
Hausa-Fulani man told me plainly that David Mark is Igbo.
He is a university graduate.
According to him, once you are not Muslim, you are Igbo.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by MetaPhysical: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2022
There are three zones in South - SW, SS, SE.
Northerners have served under a SW President and SS president.

Kwankwaso is using code to say here that Northerners cannot accept to serve under a SE president and Obi must vacate the position for him.

Here is my question to Ibos, does Obi need North to become president?
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by idanone(m): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2022
Ngorbungor:

Why the thing dey pain you like this? Take it easy please
you need civilization not education
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Prince111111: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2022
Alpharey:

And Kwankwaso is not popular in the East, North and South. Atiku is more popular than him. And mind you, I see Kwankwaso stepping down for Atiku and giving him his votes few weeks to the election. Trust these northerners at your peril.
yes I also don't trust kwankwaso..my mind tells me he would step down for Atiku
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Oxala: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2022
Move2:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/07/03/2023-presidency-why-i-cannot-be-running-mate-to-peter-obi-kwankwaso/

Since he has said this Obi should stay on the ballot and fūck up the elections for everybody, no one will be able to poll a clear majority talkless satisfy the full provision of the electoral act

2023 election will be the end of Nigeria
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Alpharey: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2022
DaddyGngeess:
I have said it alot of times it will be very very difficult for northerners to vote an Igbo man, they don't mind dying than voting an Igbo man Hausa man or woman abi na fulani man or woman vote Igbo man, hmmmm

We are not also going to vote any northerner too. Obi till thy kingdom come
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Prince111111: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2022
2Ways:

Which North are you talking about?
The same place I am staying or....?
so you stay in the whole of the north right?
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2022
Polchiz:

I have lived in the North for more than 14 years.
Don't tell me what I know.
Hausa-Fulani man told me plainly that David Mark is Igbo.
He is a university graduate.
According to him, once you are not Muslim, you are Igbo.

Ok
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by TruthHurts100: 10:02am On Jul 04, 2022
All they are telling us is without the votes from the north, nobody can win a presidential election. Trash!
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Eddygourdo(m): 10:03am On Jul 04, 2022
What majority of these people don't realize is that Peter Obi's Candidacy is a statement from the youths. We are ready to lose the election. We don't mind if an Igbo man is never the president of Nigeria. at least we cant be accused of being part of the destruction of Nigeria , or the pain that will come from 2023. Other tribes who have ruled and are going to rule can take the blame for that. We will vote Peter Obi, even if he runs with a goat or sheep as VP. With the constant mention of peter obi, one would have to start wondering if the likes of Al- mustapha, Dumebi Kachikwu , Sowore are not in this election. Kindly focus on your candidates please and Leave our Obi for us. We want to waste our votes. Allow us waste our Igbo votes.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Kenny450: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2022
this man dont hav sence,so hausa man can not vote .PO.bc he is igbo man.but igbo man hav been voteing 4hausa man since democrat start,now a GOD sent igbo man has araise and hause man wil not vote him ok,let see what wl happen com 2023,i dont blame you is our igbo politicias am blaming but this time they wil see change frm our youth,OBIDENT.2023
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by RealEzee(m): 10:05am On Jul 04, 2022
sad PO is making nnpp get some attention now,be like say na to leave kwankwaso n shop for another vice jejeli ja re .

Hayatudeen seems cool tho ,only if he go port go LP

D north is not entirely muslim,some regions are christians n d likes ,secure thoses n market to the core muslim region to split d vote
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by lanocfoods: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2022
PapaHadum:

Nigeria is not for them, grant them referendum no way. What d you actually want from Igbos?

That's it, when we talk they gaslight us, call us wailers, they say our fears are unfounded. But kwankwa whatever is just speaking the mind of the average northerner and south westerner.
At this point let everybody go to the polls and test their popularity. One day the igbos will get what we deserve
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Amumaigwe: 10:06am On Jul 04, 2022
godofuck231:
Obi isn't playing politics , he's not being wise

Because he is not a typical Nigerian politician. BTW, how far has playing politics the Nigeria way taken your destiny?
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Everlastingson: 10:08am On Jul 04, 2022
Move2:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/07/03/2023-presidency-why-i-cannot-be-running-mate-to-peter-obi-kwankwaso/

Kwankwaso you're talking trash. There is no iota of sense in all you said. You Fulanis are deceiving yourselves. Do you really believe in your so called one Nigeria? If you believe in one Nigeria why does your tribe seek to control everywhere, and to rule every time? Can you be one Nigeria without equity? Know this, you hypocrite, that the Igbo are more Nigerian than you. Have the Igbo not voted for a northerner during multiple dispensations in this country? If you claim to believe in one Nigeria why talk trash that the North won't vote Igbo? Since you started ruling how has the country fared? Action speaks louder than words. You Fulani don't believe in Nigeria. You only shout one Nigeria ( as if Nigeria is two or more) as a smokescreen to hide your Fulani Conquest Agenda. You say the issues in the East, what issues? Which is more safe to live in? The North or the East? ISWAP, BOKO HARAM, ANSARU, BANDITS, FULANI HERDSMEN TERRORISTS, etc,. Are all these not in the North? Peter Obi and Nigerians can do without you Kwankwaso.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Amumaigwe: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2022
Blankstare:

How will Kwankwaso win votes in Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Delta, Edo and the other Southern states? That game hens playing is now old fashioned. Let them keep their people in ignorance and come out to brag about it.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by engrchykae(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

If northerners can't vote obi- Kwankwaso now how are we sure they would in 8 years time , how are we sure another northerner won't say same thing ?

I rather obi contest and loeses than be vice to anyone
why won't the northerners respect their APC agreement with Tinubu.
This is how they are using the south since independence.
Who knows what they promised awolowo that made awolowo side with one Nigeria?
Then they promised Alex ekwueme Only for shagari's junior brother to topple the government when shagari's government is almost through so that they won't honor the agreement with Alex ekwueme.
Then USA intervened in 1999 and chose obj, a trusted CIA agent.
Now the APC had agreement with Tinubu even though I don't like Tinubu, the north should honor the agreement they had with Tinubu before promising we igbos .
If the south unite, who is the North, las las na stalemate

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by ejimatic: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2022
Move2:

. I love frankness and sincerity...I am certainly saying like Kwankaso that Obi canniot win in 2023.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Eniitankorede: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2022
I hope those organising audio conference for Obituary in Kaduna have heard it loud and clear now. I told them this was a rented crowd of people looking ashamed and unable to raise up their face to be identified in pictures taken. It’s clear to anyone that they are full of shame for appearing at such gathering. But because they have been paid by Igbo traders, they had no option than to sit down in the hall. Obituary will lose woefully in the north and southwest. Only southeast will vote anything up to 30% for him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tinubu Speaks On Request For Presidential Yacht Worth N5 Billion / 10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF / Opunimi Akinkugbe Walks Son Down The Aisle On His Wedding Day (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.