Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi (39714 Views)

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad / I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by BewareOf419: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2022
No problem then, let them vote APC. Boko haram, iswap and Fulani herdsmen will only finish them kpatakpata
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Buksaylor: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
He is entitled to his own opinion tongue

Obi till 2027.

.Forget sentiment,I'm an Igbo man...but what he said is true. .If only it can be feasible....that would have worked very well.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by ransomed: 9:06am On Jul 04, 2022
Thunder fire your mouth, northerners are ever ready to support Boko Haram, Banditry and Kidnaping.
I see many Nations coming out of Niger Area after your deluded mind has closed all reasonable options.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Buksaylor: 9:06am On Jul 04, 2022
Move2:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/07/03/2023-presidency-why-i-cannot-be-running-mate-to-peter-obi-kwankwaso/

Forget sentiment,I'm an Igbo man...but what he said is true. .If only it can be feasible....that would have worked very well.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by obyrich(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2022
kenedy175:
Kwankwaso doesn't know that he needs Obi more than Obi needs him. I wonder what's giving him all this confidence.

He just spoke like the average Nigerian full with ethnoreligious sentiments.

I still think Kwankwaso may join either APC or PDP at the long run. I don't see him contesting this election under NNPP.
He claims the North will not vote a party with someone from the SE in it, yet he wants Obi to be his VP. Absurd. I know he is speaking like a Nigerian politician.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Joe4real1988(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
That's because most of the Northerners are not well educated, are very poor and believe in tribal and religious politics.

The moment you expose them to know their rights, most Politicians from the North will not have a say.

Reason why they keep them in servitude and ignorance to be used as voting tools.

They know Peter Obi will work towards a solution to the poverty and illiteracy among Hausa/Fulani's in the North, so the politicians from the North don't want him. But the poor Hausa/Fulani's will become wiser before the elections.

My brother, influential vote is the problem we are having in this country which is rampant in the North and a bit in south west and i wonder when such will cease to exist. That's one thing i like about the South East and South S. No modafucking public figure can decieve them on whom to vote for. They vote for whom they are convinced of.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by realbest(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
That's because most of the Northerners are not well educated, are very poor and believe in tribal and religious politics.

The moment you expose them to know their rights, most Politicians from the North will not have a say.

Reason why they keep them in servitude and ignorance to be used as voting tools.
Can you imaging .
You want people that are not educated , very poor , tribalist and religious fanatics to vote for your saint .

They know Peter Obi will work towards a solution to the poverty and illiteracy among Hausa/Fulani's in the North, so the politicians from the North don't want him. But the poor Hausa/Fulani's will become wiser before the elections.

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by kingyakos: 9:08am On Jul 04, 2022
Blankstare:

Inno dey pain am, just telling you the reality of things which you all stubborn people have refused to heed. How will Obi going to win votes in jigawa, yobe, Katsina,zamfara,kebbi and all those northern enclave?

Who do you think stands a better chance between Obi and kwankwaso if people vote base on religion
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by MansoryMX(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2022
Just look at the mindset of a suppose presidential aspirant from the North! This means all other Northern politicians who have Igbos and other region politicians in their parties are being used

This country is long overdue for Division. We just dey fool ourselves with One Nigeria. We can never coexist as one. We never did yesterday, we will not today and we certainly won’t be tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by victorazy(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2022
Is like this election is between Obi vs Party Candidate All stars grin
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by kenedy175(m): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2022
obyrich:
He claims the North will not vote a party with someone from the SE in it, yet he wants Obi to be his VP. Absurd. I know he is speaking like a Nigerian politician.

It's really sad hearing such come from him. He's just a typical Nigerian. Nothing differentiates him from the Bigots we have all around.

This is what they keep saying, politicians use ethnoreligious sentiments to divide and rule.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by omenka(m): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2022
haffaze777:
That's a lie, northerners will vote Pandora man ahead of any candidatesgrin
We don tell them tire, but they'd never listen. Pandora will come a distant FOURTH in the race, that's, if he doesn't chicken out in the middle of the contest just like he did the primary.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by hmohammed(m): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Dreams. We are way ahead of you and your Igbotic plans
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by anonimi: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2022
Salvador1:
this is your tinubu in Pandora papers.

Go through my posts and stop wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by themanderon: 9:10am On Jul 04, 2022
Because for many years you northern elites have used Illiteracy, religion and poverty as powerful weapons to shackle the average northerner for years. An average northerner is not able to think out of the prism of religion and tribalism. You guys made it so so you can always have an army of ill-informed, religious extremists you can all call upon to wage your political wars masqueraded as religious crises. The greatest victims of this contraption Nigeria are the average northerners. He is not getting out of the shackles anytime soon because even if hunger is killing him he will always see his kleptomaniac elite leader as his saviour.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Jamesolukoya: 9:10am On Jul 04, 2022
Distraction
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by anonimi: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2022
NiceClean:
Yes, let him come and fail us. We love him and we want him to be The PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

The force behind this OBIdient is what you guys don't get. Its a massive movement, so no amount of conspiracy or gang-up from usual politician can ever deter the movement. The more you guys try the more we love him.

Massive movement that was absent in Ekiti and is absent in Osun governorship elections.
Obi's selfish agenda is obvious to those who are not mugus to see.
He can keep his filthy, sticky looting fingers to his own pockets, they are not wanted anywhere near our treasury.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Skillgate: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2022
You have once again blindfolded these enslaved northern poor population to vote wrongly this 2023 just the way you did in the last election. But I strongly believe that Kwakwanso is not yet properly informed about this Obidient movement. I think he should wait and see when the real campaign starts, the northern youths who have been frustrated into banditry, kidnapping and boko haram instruments of destruction will be enlightened and they have a choice to make. If they're not tired of poverty and begging, they should go ahead and repeat what they did in 2015. I think it's time you drop your ego and partner with Peter Obi to liberate Nigeria or Labour party should go for Sanusi, the former CBN governor. He's even a better choice.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by splashbaby(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2022
godofuck231:
Obi isn't playing politics , he's not being wise
Very foolish like his followers. They think say politic na like selling gala on the streets and SHOUTING COLLECT YOUR PVC. Igbos started too late because they were delusionary pushing for Biafra and calling Nigeria zoo and then suddenly jumped on the Presidency in a bid to stop the Yorubas when they saw it looks very easy for them at APC to attain the Presidency, so they started running kitikiti up and down.

What they didn't know is that this has been a long painful work of supporting other region and collaborating with them. It's not just mere coincidence that Igbos are now political orphan in APC, PDP and their own Party APGA. If you wonder why they are planning and labouring hard to promote LP while they abandon their own party and not thinking of merging with it.

They are too much involved in animosity, insult and ethnic superiority to understand the benefits of bringing on other parties, ethnic groups to form a strong force that will help the OBI cause, even if it involves conceding ground to better position them properly even if not for this particular election, but strong head no go gree. Politics is not about fight, entitlement and ethnic superiority... You will think the East and West should be on the same side to make it easy, but Igbos have preferences for the North and this is the reason of their major sufferings in politic.

Peter Obi’s son denigrating the Nigeria flag while promoting biafra. Make una open una eyes properly... Obituary movement is a Biafra movement, don't be deceived

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by victorazy(m): 9:12am On Jul 04, 2022
Blankstare:

Inno dey pain am, just telling you the reality of things which you all stubborn people have refused to heed. How will Obi going to win votes in jigawa, yobe, Katsina,zamfara,kebbi and all those northern enclave?

Oga is very simple!

What Obi need to do now is appointing strong party executives to all the geopolitical zones to establish strong base. I see people donating their houses, offices for his campaign office for support and to show how they love and tired of the situation of Nigeria, what is he doing about it?
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by swuftz: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Seriously?. And what's the solution to poverty and illiteracy. Goodluck Jonathan tried it for 6 years, it was a complete failure.
What magic wand would Peter Obi employed between now and Februray that would convinced them to vote for him so as to turn things around.
And what an irony if they know Peter Obi will work towards a solution it means they are not illiterate after all.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Eriokanmi: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2022
Very arrogant a man. I watched him spew the trash on channels last night. He will receive the shock of his life next year. He's forgotten that he belongs to same clique of old politicians with bad past.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Kennitrust(m): 9:14am On Jul 04, 2022
When somebody who deserve a certain position show up, everyone will know it and they will support him by all means to fix him in that position.
For example; when Obama show up to be American president, no one remember racial belongings, no one talk about black or white. The whole country was unite for a perfect reason because, when you are favored, no one can stop you.

In Nigeria, we have someone we believed is perfect for the leaderships of this great country... Even when he didn't give Shishi
We are OK with him.

Only the enemies of Nigeria will works against such a young man full of energy and integrity, from leading this country.

Surely before the campaign will begin, the news of a new Nigeria will be accepted everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Polchiz(m): 9:14am On Jul 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

How will Kwankwaso an Engineer and a PhD holder be a Vice to a 3rd class Philosophy Graduate of Nsuka

Two terms Governor of Northern most populous state former Senator, Minister of Defence

Vs

Two terms Governor of 2nd most tinyest State , failed VP aspirant

No be juju be that

And your Professor of Law is a VP to a NEPA Bill holder?
Apart from bought certificates by Kwankwaso, can he stand Obi's intimidating CV?
It is not by the number of certificates and positions you occupied but what you did with those certificates and positions.
Kwankwaso that failed to win senate election in Kano is now acting like a demi God.
Let him go ahead and win.
Why is he crying everywhere that Obi refused to be his running mate?
Have you heard Obi say anything about Kwankwaso or NNPP?
That is class.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Sunsets: 9:14am On Jul 04, 2022
The only thing this man is talking about is regional politics. Shift. We are looking for competency. He didn't read the GenZ memo? He should have kept quiet so that the false run of intelligence we ascribed to him would continue to count but now he has spoken and exposed his primitive regional politics. PHD holder my foot.
Move2:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/07/03/2023-presidency-why-i-cannot-be-running-mate-to-peter-obi-kwankwaso/
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by kingyakos: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2022
godofuck231:
so was buharis case , this is what happens when you don't have the brain to play chess, you end up with your life on a ludo board ,just like nigeria under buhari now

grin grin grin If this laugh turns to injury just be prepared to fund my hospital bill grin grin grin

I play Chess do you?
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by victorazy(m): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Very arrogant a man. I watched him spew the trash on channels last night. He will receive the shock of his life next year. He's forgotten that he belongs to same clique of old politicians with bad past.

Kwankwaso is worst than Buhari, the guy is so stubborn, illiterate and no liberal at all.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by haffaze777(m): 9:16am On Jul 04, 2022
omenka:
We don tell them tire, but they'd never listen. Pandora will come a distant THIRD in the race, that's, if he doesn't chicken out in the middle of the contest just like he did the primary.
They will learn a bitter lesson next year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by igbarasdynasty: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2022
funb01:
With all these political calculations and the use of irrelevant factors to determine who will pilot the affairs of this country for another four years, I have one message for Nigerian youths: PLEASE be serious with your lives.

We are not ready for any serious nation-building. The landlords of this country have weaponized all kinds of things to keep us perpetually poor.

This isn't for all youths anyways because it's obvious some youths are satisfied with the way things are, and it's because of one thing: they are benefiting from the system.

If you don't want to keep lamenting for another four years, please try all your means to get serious with your life and never wait for this Satanic government.

It's just so disheartening that we are considering two known thieves as our next President. Brace up Nigerians!!!

It's very Obvious, We are going no where as a nation with this irrational mindset of the Elites. So a north won't vote an eastern presidential candidate but same north would go to the East to campaign for them to be Voted for

So why are we still a Nation after all these Religious, and ethnocentric divides??

The cause of these rubbish comments from Kwankwaso and his Daft Northern folks is a "Divided South".

For Nigeria to experience change... the South must unite against our adversaries, The North.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 04, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

East and North are very similar, in tribalism, terrorism, lots of poor deprived people and hate each other and others. North and East are the problems of Nigeria.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu / Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) / Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.