Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends (58849 Views)

Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus / Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) / Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Saviourk: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Yeah, this is it, I just took this Photo now. I'm sure you're going to weep for this country after reading it
I have downloaded it.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by ThinkSmarter: 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
I guess, she doesn't have a rugged boyfriend that knows how to fvck.
Cuz remembering the sweet sensation of his d!ck will kill suicidal thoughts
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by naijakissleave(m): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
iamvictorr:
Do you know that stammering has level?. There are deep ones that unless you slap yourself or hit your leg on the ground before you can say a word. So please don't use your own and compare with another person's own. Just be grateful you can at least talk frequently. You can also give testimony. My brother in fact you are not a stammerer.

i am worried about my stammering because it doesnt give me joy wherever i go. Since i got married my wife told me not to be saying anything again in the church even if there is any position that will make talk i should cease and be inactive
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Elidrisy20: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
She killed herself because of Gbola
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by BillionKnights: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Flamethehussler:
the Girl is foolish, killed herself because of stammering
When there are dumb people living their life in this world
No, you are the f00l
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by kingsceemark(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Flamethehussler:

I'm even a stammered, but this life is very precious for any idiotic person to make me kee myself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by vickydevoka(m): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
Flamethehussler:
Please don't abuse her.

Have you seen a very rich man became poor.
He feels like committing suicide. That's how fine gals that stammers feel or that have some issues feel. People will use that to mock them bcus their beauty. I knw one that is passing through same thing.

When u are born deaf and dumb, u won't feel much bcus u came to the world like that, same as short or black skin.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Yankee101: 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Stop making fun of people
1. You're not perfect
2. You don't know what they're going through

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by spencekat(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
ajayiopy:

OPINION IS A NATURAL ENTITLEMENT,I DONT GIVE A Bleep ABOUT PEOPLE'S OPINION ABOUT ME AS LONG AS AM IN LINE WITH GOD'S WORD
You are 100 percent right.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Toluchenko(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
Thattallgirl:
I stutter too. I remember the time I went for a job interview. I wrote on a paper that I stuttered and that I'll love to write my answers on a paper. The interviewer smiled and said I should just talk to her and gist with her. I did but I still stuttered . I got the job but I left after I was overworked and couldn't cope with constant headaches everyday. No man is perfect. With the stuttering sef I was elected class governor in the university without me campaigning cheesy grin I sha know it'll go soon. I believe that smiley
May her soul RIP

Amen. I'm trusting God for mine as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Sunnybond: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
No love lost, no love found embarassed
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by 3phase(m): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
olu77:

Way to go

Nobody's negative opinion about what you can't control matters
abi now
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by bizzibodi(m): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
I noticed those who stammers like to express themselves more,they like argument alot.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Wwwq: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Really
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
MITCHELL96:
This is not enough reason for someone to commit suicide na, If there's any reason to though

I don't think you people understand what it means to be depressed. Most logical sense is lost and the subject tends to do or say illogical things. As much as suicide is very wrong, you shouldn't think the victim could help themselves by reasoning themselves out of it. Love and empathy is what they need most, and how much someone believes in them to overcome their pain.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Poleski: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2022
I'm a stammerer. I was teased mercilessly as a kid. As a grown man who is tall and muscular, nobody dares to tease me, though my stammering manifests nowadays mostly when I'm pissed, and you don't want to get me pissed.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Nigerianfactor: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
This is so sad sad. If only she have self courage, she would not have end her life. Sad!!!!!
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Abcruz(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sometime last year, I was heavily ridiculed and made mockery of by my family members, friends, colleagues and even total strangers over a very embarrassingly false statement that was spread by a jealous friend of mine who decided to play the devils advocate.

I went through several cycles of depression because of the constant verbal attacks I received in my rented apartment, in the street, in the banking hall and even in the lecture hall were I schooled.

I felt totally depressed at some point because of the meaningless mockery I received on a daily basis yet I kept believing and praying to God for mental strength.

When I was at my lowest point, I spoke to some mental health coach about my ordeal and they offered me guidance.

I ignored everything and became bold when my mockers and co-mockers expected me to be ashamed. And after a little while, the narrative changed.

Those who were mocking me began to praise me from every corner. If I had killed myself at the initial stage I would have been in deep regret forever.

No matter the ridicule you're facing today, hang in there no mockery last forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time / Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos / Grandmother, Mother, Baby Die In Lagos After Delivery, Doctor Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.