Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

If A Lady Woos You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Woos You (4188 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Teenager Woos Girl At Gunpoint In Delta / Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Lady Woos You by hotangel2(f): 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2005
No mosiate i ain't jealous.. i wasn't evenn referring to you guys wooing, i was refferring to the orignal post.
Re: If A Lady Woos You by bolasho(m): 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2005
Na wa oo Mosiate, if you say i dont have self defense its ok by, i want you to know as pkrix had said earlier no man will say no to any lady wooing (proposing to) them. and more over i wasnt saying yes to u already, was only asking if you are wooing me of what.
Once again i like the way u put the story in ur post, u will be a good write(story)
Re: If A Lady Woos You by matrix(m): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2005
let the women who want to woe them step foward, and see that playing in a mans world aint easy.
Re: If A Lady Woos You by oye247(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2005
And who tells gina it doesn't happen.
Though I don't get interested in such cases.
Re: If A Lady Woos You by Oracle(m): 3:11am On Mar 13, 2006
If i were personally wooed by a lady i'd feel emasculated
Re: If A Lady Woos You by ojazzy(m): 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2007
if a lady woos me i think ama gonna give in and later try to know her reason like ama make one confession i gat a lady like dat at da moment but kip my distance from her though. so ama just let her in and catch ma fun at tymes. boiz ain't supposed to do da wooing alone. gurlz its a free world
Re: If A Lady Woos You by Hugoboi(m): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2007
@ topic

There isnt anythang wrong with a woman wooing a guy.Its all about expression and living in a sexually liberated era as ours,I dont particularly see it as being offensive!!
Re: If A Lady Woos You by otuonye(m): 8:32am On May 05, 2007
there is nothing wrong there.

I remember when I could not talk to girls, one lady 2 years older than me came up to me and said she wanted me to be her boyfriend. She did not know i was younger anyway and I never let her know. We just played along.

That was what helped me to know that there is nothing hard in talking to women.

My candid advice
Jojo
Re: If A Lady Woos You by puker(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2007
Woo by a lady? Thats no big deal. Its even better because she expressed her self instead of pretending and deing in silence.
Re: If A Lady Woos You by busygirl(f): 7:34pm On May 05, 2007
I would rather die in silence than to woo a man. suffering and smiling
Re: If A Lady Woos You by femi6(m): 7:53pm On May 05, 2007
@busygirl
that sound interesting smiley
Re: If A Lady Woos You by puker(m): 4:30pm On May 06, 2007
Bushgirl i guetsion you civility?
Re: If A Lady Woos You by busygirl(f): 7:18pm On May 06, 2007
@ puker, i don't get you. It's not ladylike to woo a man. Even if i'm tripping like hell. . . .I would rather suffer the hurts inside than to say it out. My values are highly important to me.
Re: If A Lady Woos You by puker(m): 11:26am On May 07, 2007
busygirl, those who have values are down to earth and would not pretend. Poeple tend to respect those who do not pretend. And i think you are one of these pretenders. Telling a guy you like him is the same thing like walking to a store and picking up the best cloth you like. Learn to express ya self baby.
Re: If A Lady Woos You by busygirl(f): 6:47am On May 08, 2007
Actually, I don't pretend. . but in this case, I'll prefer to pretend. It's not just my kind of Thing!
Re: If A Lady Woos You by swiftycool(m): 12:15pm On May 08, 2007
if a lady woos me? Ill fall flat, pancakes wont even come near as flat
IM SOO CHEAP. HAHAHAHAHAH grin grin grin
But Most aint got the Gutts to cool
Re: If A Lady Woos You by Dynast(m): 1:06pm On May 08, 2007
Gals dont hesitate to woo any guy u observed has some affirnity for u.
Many gals got their husband by proposing 1st.I kno at least 4 personally.
I ve been woo' by 4 girls recently but did not object 2 any rather indiectly allowed interaction at ordinary friendship level
No sex at all
Re: If A Lady Woos You by samsilo(m): 1:31pm On May 08, 2007
Any guy that gets approached by a woman I believe has a duty as a gentleman to handle it delicately.Even if you are not interested,women are not used to receiving knocks as we are.

@Busygirl ,some education for you ladies who say they will not make moves on a guy.Women have been doing it for centuries,it takes skills and confidence.Some women can even turn it around so the guy starts chasing them.From looks, smiles ,giggles ,asking about how you are doing, complimenting your dressing etc.Some women know how to make a guys blood boil without saying anything. wink

The out right straight talking approach by girls is quite common even in Nigeria.
Whats the point of letting someone go and later wonder what may have been. sad
Re: If A Lady Woos You by cgift(m): 3:49pm On May 08, 2007
I am not saying this is wrong on the part of any lady but please bear in mind that any lady that does that can do anything (both good & evil) wink
Re: If A Lady Woos You by cherish(m): 3:05pm On May 17, 2007
Then i will marry her.
Re: If A Lady Woos You by puker(m): 4:11pm On May 17, 2007
whats the big deal about that. After all what a man can do a woman can do-----------
Re: If A Lady Woos You by tipsydude(m): 8:52am On May 18, 2007
@ topic

I definitely don't see anything wrong in a sista asking a dude out. I really admire those who do it cos it shows maturity and guts. I don't see those sista's as cheap or free, rather those one's who act like they havn't seen a d!*k b4 when a dude starts making advances but when u get down to the nitty gritty they pull up stunts that make Solomon feel like coming back 2 earth are the free and loose ones.

I have never said no 2 the females that took d first step (and boy have I gotten quite a number), though it doesn't mean that I have sexual relationships with all. But I do relate well with all of them and I can say we are real close even till date. There are two very nice ones that I even discuss my sexual escapades with and I learn one or two things 4rm them abt sista's and vice versa. So I still maintain that there ain't nuttin wrong with it and I still won't say no when more come my way.

Well it's an individual thing so someone else might see it differently.
Re: If A Lady Woos You by kike001(f): 12:07pm On May 18, 2007
i guess deres nothin wrong wit it
Re: If A Lady Woos You by Koolp(m): 2:11am On May 19, 2007
[i][/i] cheesy
Re: If A Lady Woos You by Omolulu(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2007
who say's its wrong to woo a guy?Is there any law that says that a lady cant woo a guy?i've not experienced it yet but if a nice chick woos me, omo na gree o!As long as there is the right chemistry between us,i don't think there should be any problem. wink
Re: If A Lady Woos You by SEA(m): 9:33pm On May 19, 2007
I don't see anything wrong in it.
It's even better cuz the lady will be under your spell but firstly ,try and know y she opted for u.
Bye
Re: If A Lady Woos You by amaikama(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2007
Are you nut, why should i say no? i have been doing the wooing since the very first day i set my heart on them. at least let them woo me for a change. besides, i would feel honored for a girl to come up to me boldly and say, "i really do like you and want to date you." smiley
Re: If A Lady Woos You by amaikama(m): 7:16pm On May 21, 2007
kike,

since it alright. why don't you start the ball rolling?

cheers.
Re: If A Lady Woos You by amaikama(m): 7:21pm On May 21, 2007
busygirl!

please go and D I E ! D I E !! D I E !!!

and D I E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: If A Lady Woos You by busygirl(f): 10:58pm On May 21, 2007
What's your promblem. . . .my principles!
Have you got any problems with that?
Re: If A Lady Woos You by macgozy(m): 1:00pm On May 22, 2007
IAH, easier said than done, I hate people who pretend so much. Why would U ask such a nasty question as if you've never in your whole life wooed a guy/liked somebody??

Grow up my lady the world is moving at a fast pace. Forget those cock & bull shit MAMA use to tell U happen in their days.

Back to the topic, I rather rebuff such advances from a lady than accept cos the relationship wouldn't last the taste of time quote me any where.
Re: If A Lady Woos You by luxoire(f): 1:25pm On May 22, 2007
ermmmmm,

nice topic, funny too esp with the emotions running high in here

it depends, DO YOU THINK WOOING IS THE SAME AS MAKING THE FIRST MOVE?

I wouldn't woo a guy out right, but i'd let him know i'm interested, and the rest is upto him to 'persuade/woo' me to convince me he's the best for me

YES, I'VE DONE IT. i have seen a guy at a bar, he was cute, sexy confident, and alone, i went over and said hi, i think ur cute, he smiled (obviously shocked/embarassed) i already have the upper hand at this time, i asked the bar tender to replace his drink, now he was looking at me like he's trying to read my mind,, so i started making conversation on general issues, nothing personal (only get personal if ur ready to be labelled cheap straight away), after 10mins, i decided he wasn't for me, too little brain cells, more ego. by then he was into me, lol, i just excused myself paid the bill and left, he asked to return the favour of the drink another time, asking if that wasnt the reason y i had bought him the drink in the first place, i said no thanks, i bought u a drink for being cute, so u'd better thank ur mom!, lol, end of!

was that wooing?, or just that i made the first move?, glad i did though, least i had no regrets, cos i know what i missed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Woman in Lagos Genuinely Loves Me? (US Citizen) / My View On Multiple Dating / Six(6) Things I Take Into Consideration Before Approaching Any Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.