Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

If A Lady Woos You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Woos You (4187 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Teenager Woos Girl At Gunpoint In Delta / Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Lady Woos You by kazey(m): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2005
And naturally and gradually guys will then have to go to clubs flaunting their beauty or whatever and gals call guys to pay'em for one nightstand. It will be beautiful and the world a more interesting "palace" if we begin to experience some "beautiful natural contradiction."

Dem are you saying you wouldnt mind being a Gigolo? rolleyes thats something else o.
Re: If A Lady Woos You by mosiate(f): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2005
i can't imagine myself wooing a guy ,God for bid bad thing when my market value is still very high.
Incase u don't no female means in youruba female that is you must run after her and male means male.
Re: If A Lady Woos You by matrix(m): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2005
gina 34..cool down..kazey..enjoy ur hight while it lasts
Re: If A Lady Woos You by kazey(m): 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2005
kazey..enjoy your hight while it lasts

Meaning? see me see trouble o.
Re: If A Lady Woos You by Vieira(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2005
mosiate:

i can't imagine myself wooing a guy ,God for bid bad thing when my market value is still very high.
Incase you don't no female means in youruba female that is you must run after her and male means male.

mosiate, have you ever been hit by a thunderbolt? what if you see a guy and he is just the perfect man for you and you fall in love with him after many meetings with him, maybe he is your school and you have classes together.

Will you not make any attempt to get noticed? Will you not ask him "innoocently" if he has a girl??

Will you just let him go without making an attempt?
Re: If A Lady Woos You by Greatpeter(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2005
Yo! split-ed opinion.
Re: If A Lady Woos You by abrakson(f): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2005
iah can u see that in a way they are actually turning it into a joke,thats to tell u they just see an opportunity and will not want it to pass them bye
Re: If A Lady Woos You by ckmian: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2005
if i really like her ,i wouldn't think of declining.
Re: If A Lady Woos You by legry(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2005
Hey vieira you are going Micheal Corleone on us now ehhhh i ike ittt okay who here has been hit by the thunderbolt
Re: If A Lady Woos You by sade(f): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2005
What is the big deal in wooing a guy?I dont think there is.If I see a guy that I admire I will tell him and the worse he will say is NO.As a guy when u see a girl and you want to go for her you always get yourself prepared for a NO answer so likewise girls..though it takes a brave lady to do that but personally I dont see any big deal in it,I hate opportunity passing me by cos tomorow may never come!
Re: If A Lady Woos You by matrix(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2005
Kazey....everything Got a season..everything got a time...sooner or later it would go or fade..then what?
Re: If A Lady Woos You by mosiate(f): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2005
i think 1 of the reason why i can't woo is a guy is because of rejection,i hate it
Re: If A Lady Woos You by jogego(m): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2005
yet you can dish out nail into poor guys head like say u be Papa mufu the carpenter abi?
Re: If A Lady Woos You by Vieira(m): 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2005
@legry you be better person jare, so you sabi movies well well!

@Jogego, no mind the babe, I bet her nails no dey less than 9 inches o!
Re: If A Lady Woos You by pkrix(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2005
@ Kazey top page 2.
Why then are girls who flaunt their beauty aren't called gigolos?

@ Sade. Plain truth. Carry on!

@ Mosiate.
Guy do not say "no."
So, if you intend to woo any guy go ahead and I bet you he won't say "no"
Re: If A Lady Woos You by mosiate(f): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2005
it as if there is no body on my side,ok let me start the wooing 4rm nairaland,i need a guy to volunter,or should i choose
Re: If A Lady Woos You by kunleamodu: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2005
it takes courage for a lady to approach a guy. if you like her, good, if not, best to let her down gently.
Re: If A Lady Woos You by kazey(m): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2005
pkrix:

@ Kazey top page 2.
Why then are girls who flaunt their beauty aren't called gigolos?

Han? "a Gigolo is a man who has a continuing sexual relationship with and receives financial support from a woman". That means something like a male prostitute, what i was saying was, in relation to ideas of ladies going to the clubs to pick up guys for the night.
Re: If A Lady Woos You by Asia(m): 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2005
I really need to take my time to study her, and above all, go to God in prayer. I know He can always direct me. But there's nothing bad in it. It's just as good as "you are not showing any kind of interest in her which she tries to let you draw your attention. If indeed you want it, you go for it, and if not, you decline

No man has it all.

grin shocked rolleyes kiss
A S I A
Re: If A Lady Woos You by pkrix(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2005
@ Mosiate

I volunteer with all pleasure.

Now start the wooing but before you start remember I said guys don't say "no."

So, after the wooing, everything follows
Re: If A Lady Woos You by mosiate(f): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2005
prixy,i know the reason why u want me to woo u is just b'coz of evrything that would follow.
Re: If A Lady Woos You by DEKING3(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2005
Men, this is not strange anyway. I have experienced it b4 too - directly and indirectly.

But I'll say something a little about the Direct one. She was actually being indirect at first but the signs were glaring to me. Finally, it came direct. I really was not surprised bcoz of the signs I saw at 1st but thank God I was able to handle it with care coz such a thing is "FRAGILE".
I simply called her and talked to her in person. I said you're a very beatiful and u know all those stuffs but above everything, I told her she is really Bold and confident to have approached me to tell me such a thing.
Care to know the answer I gave to her? Well it's .......

But frankly speaking, some girls think other girls who do that are crazy or some kind of "wakos" but that may not be true at all times. You know this Love thing tends to overtake some people that they can't seem to hold it down within them.

Hey, girls, I'll suggest you kinda exercise some form of restraints sometimes.
Re: If A Lady Woos You by bolasho(m): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2005
Pkrix, na wa ooo. well i like ur style sha, u dey always dey take advantage of oppurtunities.

Mosiate, who will not like what will follow the wooing?

But on my own I believe a lady can woo a guy, i have had an experience of that b4 but it was not direct, but i was able to read in between the lines so i took advantage of the situation and it worked out fine for both of us
Re: If A Lady Woos You by matrix(m): 8:11am On Jul 12, 2005
...what would you do if a lady woos you...She got to be cute, and she got to be charming before i think about it... wink...
Re: If A Lady Woos You by mosiate(f): 10:47am On Jul 12, 2005
prixy,i can't woo u b'coz u said u like pinky,tayotina,hot-angel and now i should come and woo u,no i reject
Re: If A Lady Woos You by bolasho(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2005
Mosiate, I no mind if you woo me oooo, and try see wetin i go do after wards. No mind that pkrix guy na every lady he want. But like I said earlier I no blem am, the guy na oppurtunist.
Re: If A Lady Woos You by mosiate(f): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2005
bolasho,thank god u came to my resuce all my tricks are nearly fading.ok let start.
(Nairalanders' pls put me on the rigth track when i'm falling away).Let assume we're in the same faculty in school and we take a faculty course together,and i just discover that i'm attracted to you probably b'coz u're handsome or cool or something else.so i decided to express my mind like this:

mosiate:hello gd evening.

bolasho:hi(u were unable to resist my pretty and sexy look and u kept smiling)

mosiate:pls can i invite u 4 birthday party?

bolasho: where and when?(u replied and still smilling)

mosiate:i'm sorry,i didn't even ask 4 ur name,ur name pls?

bolasho:Bola(u replied)

mosiate:the party is going to take place in my heart(and i smile)

bolasho:how?(u replied looking dazed)

mosiate:i want you in my heart[i](i spoke softly[/i])

bolasho:en en en(u look confused)

i can't go again i'm not to this,anyway i know can do this.
Re: If A Lady Woos You by bolasho(m): 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2005
Hello Mosiate, dont tell me you are stoping at that. or is it that you are wooing me alread? lipsrsealed. what do you think I will do or say to ur request? It takes a hard hearten lady to do that
Re: If A Lady Woos You by hotangel2(f): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2005
what's with this woo?

Anyways if a lady woos you, woo her back, if interested.
Re: If A Lady Woos You by bolasho(m): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2005
Hey Hot angel,
i cant get ur stand in this. looks like u'r jealous or what?
Re: If A Lady Woos You by hotangel2(f): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2005
nahh not jealous. I was just wondering why they keep using "woo" instead of flirt, or propose or some other words.

besides what else can i say other than they should woo the girl if interested when she woos them?
Re: If A Lady Woos You by mosiate(f): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2005
bolasho,so u're so cheap,i only spoke with u once and ur heart is melted already,oh sorry you have no self defence.
Hot- angel,don't let hear that u're jealous i'm only trying to play him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Need To Feel Understood / Types Of Kisses And Their Meaning. / The Reply I Got When I Jokingly Told A Female Friend I Was Gonna Take Her Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.