Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,707 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

If A Lady Woos You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Woos You (4189 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Teenager Woos Girl At Gunpoint In Delta / Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Lady Woos You by anon101(f): 1:48pm On May 22, 2007
i can never propose to a man
Re: If A Lady Woos You by manntee(m): 4:24pm On May 22, 2007
quote author=blacknbold link=topic=31352.msg1134186#msg1134186 date=1179826105]
between 26 - 35 , flluent in English because some are really poor , i wont describe myself but i am a sure take home to mama and a wow when u see me
[quote][/quote]

that why you are looking for a guy online?
Re: If A Lady Woos You by anon101(f): 4:35pm On May 22, 2007
thats different from proposing aint it
am not proposing am just hoping to meet someone

its different right

go to www.dictionary.com

it will help

thanks
Re: If A Lady Woos You by RuuDie(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2007
the lady that proposes 2 me will probably be the lady i'll spend the rest of my life with unless she freaks out --- bcuz i've just about given up on the wild goose chase!    wink
Re: If A Lady Woos You by luxoire(f): 5:53pm On May 22, 2007
@Ruudie, is that so?, u given up huh?, shocked
Re: If A Lady Woos You by Fikzy(f): 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2007
grin grin grin
90% of the the ladies i've been with wooed me!
I mean, dont ever turn doen a ladies Flattery.
grin grin grin
Re: If A Lady Woos You by AKMoor(m): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2007
i will not decline if she suits my taste   cool cool cool
Re: If A Lady Woos You by ariblaze(m): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2007
bask in the moment

and if you feel a relationship with her is worth it

go ahead you cant go wrong
Re: If A Lady Woos You by theboy0808(m): 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2007
Nothing bad really.
I would really accept it honest
Re: If A Lady Woos You by tulk2mi: 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2008
i respect women who r bold enough to woo a guy, it takes guts and atleast u dont hv to wonder if she likes u or not.
4 me if i like d girl i'll say a very big yes, but if i dont like her, i will let her down softly, no rude stuff like d ladies do 4 me. Atleast we might be buddies grin
Re: If A Lady Woos You by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2008
woman woo ta ni? olorun ma je lipsrsealed
Re: If A Lady Woos You by Uby40(m): 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2008
i'm sorry i wont see a lady as responsible if she woos me.
it happened in my past, and she wudnt want to remember the night for anything.
even if i was having some spark for her, it wud all die off the moment she makes a pass at me.
i wont mind avoiding her. it makes a lady look cheap. i dont think i'd bend for any price.

but if she's married , (sugar mom), i cud think about it.
cos in that case, u know its just GAME.
but when she's younger, there's a posiblity it cud last
Re: If A Lady Woos You by Fatimata(f): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2009
I will never ever propose to a guy. Sometimes you think you are at level 4, and your partner may be at level 1,

( Level 4 = I Absolutly without a doubt can't live even a single moment without you, I have to get married to you,    Marry me!!
  Level 3 = Can we just remain like this forever? (boyfriend and girlfriend)
  Level 2 = Am in love
  Level 1 =  Just looking for sex and  you are the next best thing, loosely translated you have a whole between your legs I would like to fill lipsrsealed ) If it's a woman " She just wants to ride the rod" 

you can never be to sure at which level you partner is. Men never talk about how they feel, they just show it, while women talk about how they feel all the time LOL grin. Women will tell you up front I want to get married or at least hint at getting married.

So I guess what am trying to say is that a man knows wether a woman wants to get married to him or not. While a woman is never really sure. that's the reason 99.9 percent of women always wait for men to propose instead of to propose themselves.

Imagine the embaressment!! embarassed

And be honest men would you want a girl who goes around chasing men. If she chses you that way dont
be surprised when you find out on the later run that she is a complete LovePeddler!!!!!!!!!

I for instance will never answer a man who chases me on the street, who knows how many women he just finished chasin before me and who is to say he wont continue doing that, he chased me on the street

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Treat A Girl On First Date? / Six(6) Things I Take Into Consideration Before Approaching Any Girl / It Sucks To Be Me Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.