Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) (32439 Views)

Peter Obi Rejected Oil Block offered to him In 2015 / Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 / Fire Guts Water Corporation In Onikan Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Imortal001: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
2016easy2017:

All these your lies for Obituary won't take him anywhere. He's lost on arrival.
Only you Igbo ingrates would vote him.
You don't have anything to offer.
He ruled a state for 8yrs and nothing to show.
He worked with people who never said all these you are now manufacturing for him.
He's lost already. Let him chase the Senate
I'm not igbo and igede from benue state, mr tribalistic!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Tinubu would even be the one to allocate ir to himself grin

Most of you guys would steal more than the alleged stealing of Tinubu if you become governor of a state like Lagos for just one year. I'm over 50 yrs and I've seen different governments and I've been voting since 1983. You guys are looters-in-waiting pretenders just waiting for your own opportunity to come. Most of you don't have the opportunity that's why you condemned those looting presently. You would have looted more if the opportunity present itself.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Lashist(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
omenka:
We'd soon start reading things like: "Pandora opens his mouth for a homeless man to shit in. Peak of humility".

I just love the high they're giving themselves. The thought about how loud the thud would sound when they hit the ground next year gives me goosebumps. One thing we know for sure is, they'd return to renting the atmosphere with cries about marginalization and Biafra.

Sometimes I wonder, when they praise Obi this way, what would they say if one is to compare what Obi achieved with what Umahi has achieved so far?

Clowns with very nasty costume. grin
Olodo don move from buhari to tinubu supporter cheesy..isnt it funny the ppl you support? The thread is about Obi not taking free lands..normally, you are allowed to debunk it if it never happened or ignore the thread but when one is dumb, nothing can help again...you don dey hate igbos since how many years..what has it gotten you?? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Who cares? Go tell that to his bullier supporters.

I wear one shoe

I wear one shirt

I have one watch

I have one trousers shit is a bloody scam.

Only a mad man wear one shirt one shoe one trousereverytime.

A man with over $18million Pandora and $20million in a brewery investement and yet wear one shirt , wear one trouser definitely he is a mad man, a dead beat stingy scammer.

Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by omenka(m): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lashist:

Olodo don move from buhari to tinubu supporter cheesy..isnt it funny the ppl you support? The thread is about Obi not taking free lands..normally, you are allowed to debunk it if it never happened or ignore the thread but when one is dumb, nothing can help again...you don dey hate igbos since how many years..what has it gotten you?? cheesy
Bastards who moved from ipob to Pandora, to apga to PDP to LP supporters are calling others olodo.

I'm an APC member and will always support APC candidates, except of course someone is telling me Tinubu and Buhari are from different parties.

One thing I know for sure is that Igbos are cursed to be eternally dumb. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
DWickedLandLord:
He is who he says he is

It's obvious that the idiot that allocated it to him was up to something. It was too glaring and I'm not surprised he turned it down.

He wouldn't have rejected it if it's at Banana Island in Lagos.

Like Akpabio would say what a plot of land in Awka cannot do, half a plot at Banana Island in Lagos would do it.
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Franking: 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
omenka:
We'd soon start reading things like: "Pandora opens his mouth for a homeless man to shit in. Peak of humility".

I just love the high they're giving themselves. The thought about how loud the thud would sound when they hit the ground next year gives me goosebumps. One thing we know for sure is, they'd return to renting the atmosphere with cries about marginalization and Biafra.

Sometimes I wonder, when they praise Obi this way, what would they say if one is to compare what Obi achieved with what Umahi has achieved so far?

Pain and jealousy rolled in one. What a combo!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
DWickedLandLord:
He is who he says he is

It's obvious that the idiot that allocated it to him was up to something. It was too glaring and I'm not surprised he turned it down.

He wouldn't have rejected it if it's at Banana Island in Lagos.

Like Akpabio would say what a plot of land in Awka cannot do, half a plot at Banana Island in Lagos would do it.
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by omenka(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
GreyLaw:

You are a terrible human. Nothing differentiates you from all the ethnic jingoism here. Next thing you will vote Tinubu. The crime Obi committed is that he is from a region where you love to hate.

This forum is filled with unschooled bigots like you. If you have no future, at least be kind to your children. Shame!
Very sure this Okoro thinks I share the same family tree with him.

Nothing gives me greater pleasure than seeing you people rant and rave for folks giving you the same treatment you've been giving them since 2005.

Definitely sucks to be you people. smiley

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Franking: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
omenka:
Bastards who moved from ipob to Pandora, to apga to PDP to LP supporters are calling others olodo.

I'm an APC member and will always support APC candidates, except of course someone is telling me Tinubu and Buhari are from different parties.

If I were u it's the middle of Third Mainland I will stop and do the needful. Shame kee u there.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Lashist(m): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mandate2023:

So endsars was bcoz of tinubu, the SARS was established by tinubu I guess

Werey.....u don't need to have ur brain checked, u no well already
Lets check your empty brain first..Who owns the touts in lagos?? Who is in charge of lagos? If you think the police, touts and army sent to the tollgate was done without tinubu knowledge, your brain is empty

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by franudi: 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Lashist(m): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
omenka:

You are a total dummy...you supported failure only shows you are a total failure yourself...ode said ipob to pandora cheesy.omenka, you really dey dull..so many of your colleagues have left pdp to apc and out to LP bcus its right to keep moving until we can elect the right person...but a mumu like you that choose to stay in one place whether its better or not is a total failure. I hope with your hate filled empty head you can attack joe igbokwe and umahi and other Igbos that are still in apc...talk about the thread...did Obi reject the land offer or not?? If you have nothing to say, wait for Apc thread to praise your candidate cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Wow!!!
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by odomanis: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Beer parlour gist with some paper arrangement to give credibility.

When it backfires, Tinubu supporters will take the blame.

These people are mistaking Nigeria for their online country.

Very funny pipu. grin grin grin

Go and verify !

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Mandate2023: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lashist:

Lets check your empty brain first..Who owns the touts in lagos?? Who is in charge of lagos? If you think the police, touts and army sent to the tollgate was done without tinubu knowledge, your brain is empty

There's no debate......u r not mentally stable for social media
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
MXrep:
Someone that bought mansions in London in 1996 at the age of 35, Chairman of Fidelity Bank under 40 and defeated incumbent PDP in Anambra at 42. He obviously didn't go into politics to enrich himself like others.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfl3vqpts-m/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

You are right!

Bukola Saraki did not also go into politics to enrich himself.

Rochas Okorocha, Andy Uba, Orji Uzor Kalu and Ned Nwoko.

All this people were rich and successful so they never stole from the people.

Even Patience Jonathan was a 1st lady of Bayelsa state and wife of a professor, No time she stole public funds.

If he was rich and could not transform Anambra to Dubai in 8 years, then what particular landmark or achievement, did he achieve in Anambra!

He met Anambra has a shiithole and left it as a shithole!. Even the little he could point at, erosion has washed all away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by odomanis: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Thinkam:
Nigeria doesn't want you, we prefer two failures instead..

What's wrong with this man, don't tell us, we prefer failures..

See pain ! You are angry this cannot be said of your candidate. Sorry !
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Lashist(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mandate2023:

There's no debate......u r not mentally stable for social media
Lol...see who's talking...normally a troll is mentally unstable...oga keep trolling day and night...create a new moniker 2moro for more rubbish..after everything, you will go offline to face reality cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Dscop:

You guys are just wasting time chasing shadows. The people that won't vote Obi, won't vote him even if you tell us he resurrected Jesus from the dead. NL is becoming Obi did this or that. You're on NL because you support Obi, but so are other people for their candidates; basically you are not convincing anyone. The people that need convincing, millions of them are not on the internet.

Is this not the same Obi in the Pandora article or is this his twin? They're all saints until they reach Aso Rock and realise their generations can never be poor again.

Tinubu stole Lagos, Atiku is still believing the juju men who told him he was the next President after Obasanjo and wants all the money he's wasted contesting back.

All you have unfortunately are recycled garbage in a country of over 200 million. Your Governors and Senators used State's funds to campaign.

Garbage In - Garbage Out

Osinbajo and Obi should've teamed up taking the South completely away. How can Obi become the President without the Northern votes and Tinubu in the SW? Don't they teach maths in that country again?

You said it all.

Nothing to add!
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by tenpipsperday: 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
jrusky:
Who cares? Go tell that to his bullier supporters.

I wear one shoe

I wear one shirt

I have one watch

I have one trousers shit is a bloody scam.

Only a mad man wear one shirt one shoe one trousereverytime.

A man with over $18million Pandora and $20million in a brewery investement and yet wear one shirt , wear one trouser definitely he is a mad man, a dead beat stingy scammer.

Nonsense!!!

Why don't your My corruption fighter prosecute him and nail him?
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tareq1105:

Most of you guys would steal more than the alleged stealing of Tinubu if you become governor of a state like Lagos for just one year. I'm over 50 yrs and I've seen different governments and I've been voting since 1983. You guys are looters-in-waiting pretenders just waiting for your own opportunity to come. Most of you don't have the opportunity that's why you condemned those looting presently. You would have looted more if the opportunity present itself.
I'm not a small boy either bros. My uncle was lagos governor in the 80s, at a time when lagos IGR was less than half of what it is today. Yet, he built the largest estate in Africa then in less than 4 years. How many of lagos assets did he corner to himself? He had no single helicopter, talk leas of 3 private jets. Had buhari not stepped him from constructing the lagos lite rail which he promised to deliver in 8 years, there wouldn't have been anything left for the likes of tinubu to be used to campaign every 4 years today.

We'd do justice with our pvc in lagos come 2023. I okay the election holds as planned.

May Pa Jakande's soul RIP
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by tenpipsperday: 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

You are right!

Bukola Saraki did not also go into politics to enrich himself.

Rochas Okorocha, Andy Uba, Orji Uzor Kalu and Ned Nwoko.

All this people were rich and successful so they never stole from the people.

Even Patience Jonathan was a 1st lady of Bayelsa state and wife of a professor, No time she stole public funds.

If he was rich and could not transform Anambra to Dubai in 8 years, then what particular landmark or achievement, did he achieve in Anambra!

He met Anambra has a shiithole and left it as a shithole!. Even the little he could point at, erosion has washed all away

Monday Lines

Yoruba: From restructuring to àwa l'ókàn

By Lasisi Olagunju

(Published in the Nigerian Tribune on Monday, 4 July, 2022)

A professor friend who works abroad is home-sick. He recently asked me: “I want to visit home. I am scared. What do you think? Will I be safe?” I didn't know what to tell him. Those of us at home carefully select where to go in Nigeria and when to go there. Our country is a jungle: people get killed; people get captured for ransom; people come out unhurt. Who gets what is not made known to us. Going to the farm, to the mosque, to the church, to the market is war. It is crazy. If governments exist to protect lives and property, then we can say there is none here. All pretence to governance is absent; the sole thing that is working is politics. Everyone appears to have given up. If we have stopped asking ourselves how to save this structure from collapsing, should we also stop discussing how to escape a structural collapse? While our politicians are campaigning for the next elections, their terrified people are bailing out of the country. The people already see the current storms as a certain indicator of an impending collapse. They know that roofs caving in, windows opening and slamming shut amidst cracking columns make escape too late. They are responding to the warnings and the shots. They head towards where they can see light, some through the doors, many through the windows. Check the immigration offices for the number of applicants for international passports. Ask questions at embassies and foreign missions. Go to the departure halls of our international airports. For those too poor to think of life outside here, the refuge is in prayers and desperate survival measures. What we see daily are a terror-stricken citizenry who think Nigeria may not be saved and are desperate for safety. Unfortunately, the Yoruba who have always been at the front in demanding a restructuring of Nigeria for the safety of all have dropped the elephant for the cricket of opportunism. They are singing ‘àwa l'ókan’.

The ensemble singing the 'àwa l'ókàn' song say the route they currently take is a shortcut to a restructured Nigeria. They know what they say is deception. The parallel is what a 21-year-old conman did to a mosque in Jigawa State last week. The felon approached trusting worshippers and custodians of a community mosque with an offer to rebuild and make the worship house more modern. The people thanked and embraced him as a 'progressive' and watched as he tore down their prized structure bit by bit. To their horror, their helper sold the roofing sheets, he auctioned the planks and every item of value he met in the mosque and ran away. He was arrested. They were lucky. The 'àwa l'ókàn' band leaders are already stronger than the law. No one will be able to call them to account. When they finish the turn-by-turn gang rape of Nigeria and its people, every victim will be asked to say thank you to the big man with the big gun. Already, the country is in trouble in their very hands. Their solution is to ask us to wait till next year for their deliverance service. How many will be alive then?

There is a huge wave of movement of scared, scarred souls from the north to the south. We see it every day. In the south, there is an exodus abroad. I regularly hear of south-west people selling homes and lands to push themselves out of Nigeria. Those who can afford it but are too old to run are making their children run. British-Somali poet, Warsan Shire, says “no one leaves home unless/ home is the mouth of a shark.” Those are the opening lines of his very solemn poem on what could make a people run away from home. The title of that poem is actually 'Home.' It has very many instructive lines that make it fit perfectly into the displacement happening before our very eyes.

It is not wisdom for a wise man to die every day at the backyard of a foolish man.

The àwa l'ókàn people see their 2023 journey as a moving train. They are so sure. No one should seek to stand in their way. A new president will be born and he will be their man on Saturday, 25 February, 2023. How many days away? 236 days. No one will and can stand in their way to power, they say with all certainty. They forget that the terrorists of the north have no respect for trains and movements. In Kaduna, they waylaid and shot at a train and abducted every specimen of humanity they found in it. The captives are still in captivity. That incident was a proverb about what Nigeria as it is can do to any enterprise. If and whenever Nigeria happens to the Yoruba again, it will be deja vu. No one should shout marginalization and form a NADECO. You said Nigeria should not pound your yam, you would eat it boiled, and you had your way; now, pounded yam is ready, you are holding out your plate again. I thought we all agreed that Nigeria as presently structured is forever flawed and won't work unless it is rebuilt? That we've all dropped the restructuring ball today is a repudiation of wisdom. The principles of federalism, of justice and fairness which the Yoruba trenchantly espoused this past decade are melting in the fires of one man's ambition. Sadly, the man has no national or regional pretence. He said it: his agenda is personal, his slogan is 'èmi l'ókan'; his turn is Yoruba's replacement for restructuring of Nigeria.

Authored by a fellow yoruba like you but the one wet get sense.
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
It is true, go and verify!
LeoDeKing:

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
Atiku was better than Bubu in 2019
Perfectbeing:
Peter Obi supported Atiku and voted for him.
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by rollywise(m): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Now judging from his past record? What if this is just true? Will you apologise??
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
Stop all these nonsense, we need someone with ideas and capacity to add value, create more economic opportunities and ensure the nation is secured and united, to confront our common enemies, not all these nonsense.
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by merrybet: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
WAFCON 2022: Goalless Draw Money Back Promo On Nigerian Matches

Champs, the 2022 Women's Africa Cup of Nations taking place in Morocco is in full swing and the quest for glory is on!

The Super Falcons of Nigeria will be participating in this year's tournament, and will be looking to clinch their 10th WAFCON title. The Falcons kick-off their WAFCON 2022 campaign with a crunch Group C opener against South Africa on Monday, July 4.

The Falcons will also play Botswana on Thursday, July 7, and Burundi on Sunday, July 10 in the group phase.

#DidYouKnow? The Falcons have only ever lost once in the group stage of the tournament!

We are cheering Nigeria to victory and we have an exclusive offer for supporters of the Super Falcons of Nigeria.

Customers will get their stake back if the result for a Nigerian match is goalless in the 2022 Women's Africa Cup of Nations. Terms & Conditions apply!

Can the Super Falcons go all the way & lift their 10th WAFCON trophy this year?

Visit our website to get the best markets & odds on the 2022 Women's Africa Cup of Nations on the platform of Champions.

Stay tuned to our Social media platforms for more updates & exciting promos on WAFCON 2022 from Merrybet, your favorite bookmaker.

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

i would have doubted it also until i saw the reply from peter obi and the signature . but wait oh... if too say the news talk say peter obi used government money to buy the land for personal use i know say you go believe am quick
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Arysexy:
A man that wants to serve is known by his actions.

This man has the power to acquire more than what was allocated to him, yet he declined and was contented with what he has

Just look at his transparency in hand over note below and see an honest man not there to embezzle but to work

Compare with Agbado and see the difference

Gift him land in viable places and see if he turns down.

I keep saying this, Anambra is not a viable state. Even the Governor knew this, the land gift is worthless.
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
omenka:

Nothing to see here. Just a typical black man acting black.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% / What Buhari Told Me On Biafra Agitation – Gov Umahi / APC celebrating Buhari victory on Atiku's bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.