Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) (32473 Views)

Peter Obi Rejected Oil Block offered to him In 2015 / Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 / Fire Guts Water Corporation In Onikan Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Amoo89: 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
MXrep:
Someone that bought mansions in London in 1996 at the age of 35, Chairman of Fidelity Bank under 40 and defeated incumbent PDP in Anambra at 42. He obviously didn't go into politics to enrich himself like others.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfl3vqpts-m/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I just laugh when some people make some post and try raising issues.

Fine Peter obi might be a good aspirants based on their own fact that he reject the land he paid 100 thousand naira for. Why did he make the payment initially. What legacy has he laid down for others in the state to follow. If he actually laid good example from himself did he ensure others follow suit. Did he reject it and allow others to accept it. Not all will be fooled
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by natddon1: 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
MXrep:
Someone that bought mansions in London in 1996 at the age of 35, Chairman of Fidelity Bank under 40 and defeated incumbent PDP in Anambra at 42. He obviously didn't go into politics to enrich himself like others.

But the first letter CLEARLY stated that he applied for it by paying the application fee na. Why una de put peter Obi for more troubles that will dent his character?
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by natddon1: 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
MXrep:

But the first letter CLEARLY stated that he applied for it by paying the application fee na. Why una de put peter Obi for more troubles that will dent his character?
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
Oilwell:

Bro if suffering never tire you, look around you.

May God bless you, open doors of favour for you this week , open your eyes to see beyond tribe/religion/ BMC 30k monthly stipend and finally cure you from bitterness.

Look at Anambra and see suffering!
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by CSTRR: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
Atleast nobody will have an excuse nowadays.

Nobody will say they were deceived or they made a mistake like in 2015 or 2019.

There is no hidden image anywhere. We all know who we are voting for and their characteristics.

If Tinubu or atiku enters, that is the kind of country Nigerians have chosen to be.

And we should not bother to try and be what we are not.

We have chosen the level and leadership we deserve.
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Oluwasegunotito(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
sweetonugbu:
Mr intergrity, GO AND VERIFY.
[img]
sweetonugbu:
[/img]
sweetonugbu:

Intergrity indeed hahahaaa grin[
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Oluwasegunotito(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
CSTRR:
There is no hidden image anywhere. We all know who we are voting for and their characteristics.
If Tinubu or atiku enters, that is the kind of country Nigerians have chosen to be.
CSTRR:
[quote author=CSTRR post=114421376]Atleast nobody will have a yeah u got it right
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

No matter how bad Peter Obi is, he is far better than all we have presently in the crop of Nigeria politics.

Very many are far ahead of him

He’s not fit to be in same discourse as Fashola

Most intelligent ones aren’t ready to fight dirty
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by caleboxylic: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
Amoo89:

I just laugh when some people make some post and try raising issues.

Fine Peter obi might be a good aspirants based on their own fact that he reject the land he paid 100 thousand naira for. Why did he make the payment initially. What legacy has he laid down for others in the state to follow. If he actually laid good example from himself did he ensure others follow suit. Did he reject it and allow others to accept it. Not all will be fooled

If he paid for that, I'm sure he won't reject that.

I'm 100% sure the cooperation did that to entice him but he declined.

I'm sure he will discuss that soon and how the 100k was paid will be discussed.
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Misterone: 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
MXrep:

1. No where was it stated that he rejected the land.
2. Someone that can invest public funds in a family business has no scruples.
3. Stop this lies. Let him tell us how he intends to transform Nigeria to China.
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by g4gerald: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Beer parlour gist with some paper arrangement to give credibility.

When it backfires, Tinubu supporters will take the blame.

These people are mistaking Nigeria for their online country.

Very funny pipu. grin grin grin
I don't know about dis very paper, But one thing i know is dat Peter Obi always did stuffs like dis wen he was Governor, the day he visited my sch wen i was in sec sch, the sch management packaged so many gift we (the students) carried to him, before my very eyes he rejected it, he told us dat as a governor, he shud be the one to give us nd not the other way round. Same wit the ones communities/traditional rulers offers him. Anybody who knows Peter Obi well as governor will attest to the fact dat he doesn't collect gift from the people. Wen i see pple criticizing dat man, e dey pain me say they don't rily know him
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
kingthreat:
Is it every gift you accept? Peter Obi is a thief exposed by the pandora papers. But his people who defend drug dealers see him as a saint.
Is TINUBU not on pandora papers?
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Antai123(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
MXrep:
His reply

Integrity oooooooooooooooo
TINUBU and Atiku will be the ones to ask for the land.
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
cosmos1440:

You are living in Tinubu's Lagos. In the last election Peter-Pandora-Him-Too-Dey-Lie-Obi was Atiku's lapdog.
But now both of them are bad products.
In case you haven't noticed, most Nigerians see you disobedients as desperate traders trying hard to sell an obvious bad product.
You kept saying Peter Pandora like say TINUBU name no dey for pandora papers
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Very many are far ahead of him

He’s not fit to be in same discourse as Fashola

Most intelligent ones aren’t ready to fight dirty

Ok
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by VMuna: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
omenka:
We'd soon start reading things like: "Pandora opens his mouth for a homeless man to shit in. Peak of humility".

I just love the high they're giving themselves. The thought about how loud the thud would sound when they hit the ground next year gives me goosebumps. One thing we know for sure is, they'd return to renting the atmosphere with cries about marginalization and Biafra.

Sometimes I wonder, when they praise Obi this way, what would they say if one is to compare what Obi achieved with what Umahi has achieved so far?

Clowns with very nasty costume. grin

You were once a vocal supporter of Buhari's administration.

Despite all the sufferings that this country has been made to go through because of people like you, one would have thought that you'd receive common sense by now.

But alas...

Proverbs 18:2
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by jmaine: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
omenka:
Bastards who moved from ipob to Pandora, to apga to PDP to LP supporters are calling others olodo.

I'm an APC member and will always support APC candidates, except of course someone is telling me Tinubu and Buhari are from different parties.

One thing I know for sure is that Igbos are cursed to be eternally dumb. smiley

You shamelessly celebrated Buhari N20 milo stunts years ago... So why are you fooling yourself here...

Your APC has brought untold hardships to Nigerians, yet you want to "reward failure", a favorite phrase of yours..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Go and verify your candidate without sentiment then come back and communicate.
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by caracas: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
Thinkam:
Nigeria doesn't want you, we prefer two failures instead..

What's wrong with this man, don't tell us, we prefer failures..
Don’t speak for us please, say you n your family prefer failures
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by AbleAdla: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sometimes I wonder, is Peter Obi really a Nigerian?
MXrep:

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
I still don't understand an agency of government offering land to state official? I dont understand that
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
Imortal001:
Who buy the conscience of those people supporting tinubu or atiku?
If you partake in #ENDSARS and still supporting tinubu, you need to go check your brain.
ThankGod that most of the youth have decide to be obidient.

Abeg, keep quiet!

Tinubu and Atiku have as much right as Obi and anyone else to aspire to be president.

If you want to vote for Obi, go ahead but don't come hear to insult people supporting other candidates.

Can you show me Obi's projects in Anambra for the 8 years he was governor?

You guys can fabricate documents all you want....Obi isn't going to be president if majority of Nigerians say so.

Perhaps, you guys should start by asking Obi to account for Anambra LGAs funds for the 8 years that he refused to conduct LGA elections.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by ledaman: 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
Support your Obi or Chukwudi let us support our BAT case closed.
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You dey mind dem?

Make dem tell am to account for Anambra LGAs funds, as e refuse to conduct elections for the entire 8 years that he served as governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Enumerator(m): 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
I tell you!
Imortal001:
Who buy the conscience of those people supporting tinubu or atiku?
If you partake in #ENDSARS and still supporting tinubu, you need to go check your brain.
ThankGod that most of the youth have decide to be obidient.
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipe. grin grin grin
If you are a wise person you will be shocked first of all by the date of that letter, as far back as 2007, way before Buhari become president.

If you are wise the letter date automatically showcases it's beyond politics.

Go and verify

Or better uploads your candidate's achievement and stop being poor.
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by jafol(m): 12:01am On Jul 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Anyone that believes igbos is like them digging their graves. Igbos that are known for fake products lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by chymeze: 12:02am On Jul 05, 2022
I don't understand. He paid 100k for a land and then rejected the land? Why pay for a land in the first place when you know that you don't need it? Please I need clarifications.
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by naijamerican: 5:35am On Jul 05, 2022
farous:
And Bola Tinubu, sorry Yekini Amoda forcefully acquired times millions of this from Lagos. A corrupt old selfish drug baron.

The truth is that we Nigerians knew that Peter Obi is far qualified to lead this country out of the mess it is into than the corrupt bullion van Lagos Landlord but tribalism and ethnicity as well as those benefiting from Tinubu corrupt lifestyle are doing all they can to enthrone him as president of Nigeria.

What an irony .What a Nation!!!

No hope for this shyt hole country
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by 9jaTalks(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIjE7nkY-ZY
2023 General Election madness..
Happy viewing
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by assholemods: 11:00am On Jul 05, 2022
Khalsss:

@asshole... know the difference between force and medical advice. Everyone needs to check their brain from time to time especially those who joined the endsars campaign, saw the brutal killings that took place and are still supporting this government's presidential candidates.
You just an animal that belongs to zoo .fool ..it is called democracy, no matter what happened everybody have the right to support whoever, even satan have supporters. So STFU!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar / Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! / Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.