Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,638 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) (32487 Views)

Peter Obi Rejected Oil Block offered to him In 2015 / Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 / Fire Guts Water Corporation In Onikan Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by assholemods: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2022
racok3385:

I know say you be mumu
Yes I am just like your mother.
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Poleski: 11:32am On Jul 05, 2022
Just imagine if all these were presented to chronically corrupt politicians like Tinubu and Atiku. They would even demand more!

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Poleski: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:
We'd soon start reading things like: "Pandora opens his mouth for a homeless man to shit in. Peak of humility".

I just love the high they're giving themselves. The thought about how loud the thud would sound when they hit the ground next year gives me goosebumps. One thing we know for sure is, they'd return to renting the atmosphere with cries about marginalization and Biafra.

Sometimes I wonder, when they praise Obi this way, what would they say if one is to compare what Obi achieved with what Umahi has achieved so far?

Clowns with very nasty costume. grin

It is a known fact that Peter Obi isn't corrupt like the one you blindly support. Keep deceiving yourself. You deserve all the hardships you get under these bad "leaders".
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Everlastingson: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2022
Tareq1105:

You guys are very funny, you have started equating a pretender and a serial liar Obi with God. Someone said he doesn't have money and that's why he flew Economy tickets to Egypt and I laughed at his gullibility in Ebira language.

I still can't figure out why you've decided to deceive your own soul on daily basis. Na waoo!
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Everlastingson: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
DKM123:
Last week, I bumped into a group of youth in Nicon Luxury all dressed in suits, numbering about 50. When I noticed they were going for lunch and it was buffet, I enquired who they are. A staff told me they have been there for over a week and have been undergoing training. All for Tinubu. These are young guys who will very soon hijack the social media. There are also groups in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

You know what, when they are unleashed, you will understand. That's what they used against Goodluck. It will be worse for PO because the social media is his strongest point right now. Each of these boys will have up to 100 social media accounts and will be online 24/7. If you make any post, within an hour you will get a 100 attacks, neutralizing any positive thing you may have posted about PO. They will come in different identities, including Igbo, so people will be confused. It is war, but PO team doesn't seem to understand this yet. I was speaking with Val yesterday. I told him about it, hoping he would understand. This is not the type only him will be replying PO critiques, he will be overwhelmed.

The tactics is based on studies of countries where incumbent presidents were beaten in elections. APC did the study and deployed it well against Goodluck. They are at it again, but the youths will not allow them succeed this time. We are tired of being FUULED and manipulated by this evul old men. Our Mumu don do! Youths wake up and smell the rotten coffee

We understand your concerns. But those Tinubu e-goons will have no evidence to back up their lies. Moreover, they won't have defense against the clear and multiple fraud the Oga has always been. They can only spew out unverifiable lies against Obi which will all wither in the presence of truth.
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Everlastingson: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
jrusky:
Who cares? Go tell that to his bullier supporters.

I wear one shoe

I wear one shirt

I have one watch

I have one trousers shit is a bloody scam.

Only a mad man wear one shirt one shoe one trousereverytime.

A man with over $18million Pandora and $20million in a brewery investement and yet wear one shirt , wear one trouser definitely he is a mad man, a dead beat stingy scammer.

Nonsense!!!

Extreme Pain!! See heart boiling from hate!! We hope you won't hang yourself coz Obi is the next President.
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Everlastingson: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Gift him land in viable places and see if he turns down.

I keep saying this, Anambra is not a viable state. Even the Governor knew this, the land gift is worthless.

How much more low can you get? You need help.
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by jrusky(m): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
Everlastingson:

Extreme Pain!! See heart boiling from hate!! We hope you won't hang yourself coz Obi is the next President.

Who is boiling? Its you miserable Obi supporters who plays tribal.politics with your diisgusting stinky foul mouth that are in pain.

When lost it a it's when your next post oh see painment or oh you are in failure shit talk.

Bro Obi will be your village president by 2023. This was how fools like you were shouting Amaechi is the next president, Amaechi tick all boxes but today where is your Amaechi bastard, look bro you are all carrying curse because everybody you have supported has always ended in political IDP Camp.

I spit!!!
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Ben0004: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
Thinkam:
Nigeria doesn't want you, we prefer two failures instead..

What's wrong with this man, don't tell us, we prefer failures..

May you remin a failure for the rest of your life
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Khalsss: 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
I don't know why you are angry, Lol... Is it because I called you by your name asshole... as I saw on your user ID. I never said a word of insult and you are here insulting your unborn Children and entire lineage. All I said is, it takes a level of mental imbalance to be a part of the endsars campaign, see the sad turn of events and still support this same political party. Now you can go ahead and vote who you like, "you can take a donkey to the stream but can't force it to take a drink". All we can do is drag the DONKEY(S) to the stream.

assholemods:

You just an animal that belongs to zoo .fool ..it is called democracy, no matter what happened everybody have the right to support whoever, even satan have supporters. So STFU!
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by assholemods: 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Khalsss:
I don't know why you are angry, Lol... Is it because I called you by your name asshole... as I saw on your user ID. I never said a word of insult and you are here insulting your unborn Children and entire lineage. All I said is, it takes a level of mental imbalance to be a part of the endsars campaign, see the sad turn of events and still support this same political party. Now you can go ahead and vote who you like, "you can take a donkey to the stream but can't force it to take a drink". All we can do is drag the DONKEY(S) to the stream.

Ute! You just bought data after how many days. I am busy now I will come back to treat your Bleep up.
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Khalsss: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
You want to be a baby now smiley, deflecting much.
Sorry I expected more from you.
assholemods:

Ute! You just bought data after how many days. I am busy now I will come back to treat your Bleep up.
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
domination:
Obi simply the best, haters go to hell
na so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday / Folagbade Olateru-Olagbegi Olowo Of Owo Burial: Saraki, Akeredolu, Fayemi Attend / Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.