Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators (30103 Views)

EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN / Lai Mohammed Replies Kid Grandson Who Asked Why He's Called Liar Mohammed / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Selfmotivated: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
What is happening to christians in Northern Nigeria, isn't that persecution.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by fredoooooo: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
America should face their country abeg .. must dey shook mouth in everything?
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Nobleman80: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
cigaricon:
CHRISTIANS ARE BEING PERSECUTED IN NIGERIA. Come to my neighborhood, they block the roads when it's time for their Friday prayers and will not allow anybody to pass even if you're a woman in labour.
Sometimes I wonder if the table were to be turned around, if christians were to block the roads during Sunday service disallowing other people to go about their daily activities, will the muslims allow it?

I'm not a christian neither am I a muslim but my eyes are not blind. Muslims are mostly favoured above christians in Nigeria.

Anybody that quotes me to say rubbish will die before tomorrow. Try and see
just imagine that imams are being hunted kidnapped killed at random in eastern nigeria or even in northern nigeria by southern milittia.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by HeroicMeastro: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by latolz: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
SAY YOUR NAME AGAIN
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Naajjii: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
chatinent:
Christians are being persecuted! Deborah is a case study!

We will not stop writing!

This Fulani APC is a bad omen!

Fulani should have a separate country so that the majority of their illiterate folks they use as political pawns will feel the heat of playing politics of religion and bigotry. I only pity the educated few!

Why am I even bothered! They are still the ones who suffer the most of the political aftermaths they cause! Their elite class only use their illiteracy for political fulfillment.

Nigeria will never be fulanized...whether Buhari likes it or not!

And every other person whether in the east, west or north causing terror, may they meet their waterloo together with their chief as he steps down come 2023!

Lastly, may this stupid liar run miserably mad!
You are not ashamed to be saying this. Then it means Christians are not upto Muslims in Nigeria. You people cry and complain alot. During Jonathan a Christian president was when you Christians cried the most ,cowards.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Empiree: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Subsidywise20:

LOL....you christian and muslim fanatics amuse me....and I am a christian self.

Oga muslim, if only you knew what some christians say about the 'Islamisation agenda' coming against we christians, which is the same thing as the christian manifesto you are coughing up......

You Nigerians, stop engaging in conspracy theories. Get involved in the democratic process and fight for good governance, On that both Islam, chrsitianity and other religions agree....
there is no democracy in Nigeria. There is depacracy. It is always Christians that are so quick to underline Islam anytime Muslims proposed something beneficial for Nigerians such as ISLAMIC banking or Sharia compliance banking system which is what US adopted in 2008/09 to rescue their economy. But in Nigeria Christians called it "islamisation agenda". How foolish that it. They prefer Nigeria to take loan from IMF on interest instead Islam of interest free loan from Islamic countries
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
Empiree:
there is no democracy in Nigeria. There is depacracy. It is always Christians that are so quick to underline Islam anytime Muslims proposed something beneficial for Nigerians such as ISLAMIC banking or Sharia compliance banking system which is what US adopted in 2008/09 to rescue their economy. But in Nigeria Christians called it "islamisation agenda". How foolish that it. They prefer Nigeria to take loan from IMF on interest instead Islam of interest free loan from Islamic countries

There is democracy in Nigeria. It is because both sides...christians and muslims, don't want to use the tools of democracy well enough that you people assume it does not exist. And then you guys believe that democracy=chopping money.

And stop crying about 'persecution' . You remind me of the christians on my side who make the same noise you are making.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Obeysco: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
God will surely punish Lie Mohammed for this big lie!
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by onuman: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
politicoNG:
https://www.nairaland.com/7206104/relist-nigeria-violator-religious-freedom#114320796

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/04/nigerian-govt-replies-u-s-senators-over-allegation-of-christians-persecution/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

From 1999, unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws were adopted by political and religious leaders of far northern states of Nigeria.
The laws include stoning women to death for adultery; death for blasphemers, etc.
Thereafter, the footsoldiers for Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws started to kill Christians, beginning from Borno state, to Abuja where they bombed UN office, to Nyanya bus stop where south bound mainly Christians board buses, to the states on the Plateau and Benue river, and now do mayhem in mainly Christian south of Nigeria.
Lai Mohammed, you need to tell the truth.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
ogbuefi677:
Na ISWAP lynch and burn Deborah?
Na ISWAP lynch Pastor Bridget Agbahime in Kano and set the principal suspect free?
U wonder what mr lai ever has to say concerning those clear cases. Christians cant have freedom of speech in the midst of the fanatics who think they have a god, but they go about insulting others freely.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Naajjii: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Electorate:

Coming from a lying Yoruba Muslim who will forever asslick his Fulani masters.

The US Senators pointed out undisputable facts in their letter, Is this idiot telling us Deborah was never murdered or their was no massacre in Ondo Church? What about Kaduna? What about sharia police up North? Sharia law up North is even bigger than the Nigerian constitution.

Lia Muhammad should know that one day he would eventually leave Government and face the wrath of Nigerians when he leaves Office...and even if he goes on exile there's no country in the world he can run to without encountering Nigerians that would ask for his head.
What about Ipod unknown gunmen Christians terrorists killing people, cutting people's head and private parts off?
You people cry too much and obsessed with Muslims. You people always claim that Christians are more than Muslims in Nigeria,how come it is Christians that always complain, CAN president complaining everyday, when last did you see Sultan complaining of persecution by Christians despite the fact that IPOB ESN unknown gunmen terrorists have been killing Muslims ?
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Halo22: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
I thought this septugenarian has gone into oblivion, where did he erupt from to defend the ungodly act being meted out on christians? Thanks to the US senate that cared to react to such mayhem, our christian leaders are cruising in their wealth instead to organize a state to state protest in the country.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Bigchristo22(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Naajjii: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Well, that is irrelevant to the discusison

Also, have you been arrested for reading or keeping a bible, distributing a bible, teaching a bible lesson, not allowed to keep a church, going to church, etc etc. Do you know of anyone who was jailed or killed for doing that? Apart from the well known case, has anyone in the Middle Belt or South ended up in jail or a pscyh ward for converting to chritistianity.? Are Christians forced to rpactice their faith in caves or deep in the bush to hide from the autorities in your state or LGA? Have you been stopepd from writing JAMB or WAEC because you are a christian? No.

That's systemic persecution of christianity...as seen in many communist and muslim countries. Not in Nigeria. And no, before you start, I am aware of discrimination, mob attacks, and violence against christians. THAT HAPPENS AND IT IS WRONG. But systemic persecution? Laws prohibiting the practice of christianity, at the pain of death or jail nationwide? No. DSS investigating whether a pastor should be jailed for teaching christians bible? Government building mosques, and forcing kids to attend mosques all over Nigeria while closing churches and turning them into secular use, or mosques ? No.

By the way, I think that this APC government is not doing enough about security and religious oriented discrimination, especially North wise. And I never did vote for Buhari self. And I don't have much regard for other religions but my own chrisitainity. But pretending that every christian in this country is suffering persecution all over to score political points...when there are much better reasons why we should not vote for APC is plain wrong.
They don't even know that the political score they want to settle with lying that Christians are being persecuted In Nigeria is helping the image that Nigeria is a Majority Muslim country stronger.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Allisgud: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
Why can't they come and ask we the citizens to confirm the truth
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Abdu81: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
USA SHOULD BE INTERESTED IN 2023 OTHERWISE WE HAVE A JIHADIST COUNTRY HERE.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
Naajjii:

They don't even know that the political score they want to settle with lying that Christians are being persecuted In Nigeria is helping the image that Nigeria is a Majority Muslim country stronger.

Speaking as a christian, there are some bad offences and attacks on christians...the recent deborah case comes to mind. And there is discrmination over the years too. But at the end, there is no systemic persecution run by government or any state body.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Naajjii: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nobleman80:
just imagine that imams are being hunted kidnapped killed at random in eastern nigeria or even in northern nigeria by southern milittia.
If they born you well go about and start kidnapping imams randomly. Bokoharam, bandits and fulani herdsmen doing all the killings are they true Muslims?Most people being killed by these terrorists are they not Muslims?
What about Christians Ipob Esn unknown gunmen terrorists that killing people all over?
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by samuelevans(m): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
lie lie ihah lies
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Empiree: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
Subsidywise20:

There is democracy in Nigeria. It is because both sides...christians and muslims, don't want to use the tools of democracy well enough that you people assume it does not exist. And then you guys believe that democracy=chopping money.

And stop crying about 'persecution' . You remind me of the christians on my side who make the same noise you are making.
I am Muslim. Muslims don't go about christianization of Nigeria. Yes, there is democracy in Nigeria but what I mean is their democracy is hypocritical. You go to give offices you see christian symbols as it is in Ógún state governor's office. They also pray morning devotion at work.

The one that pains mean lie was 2020 when a friend is mine wanted to pay his light bill on January second. He was delayed for 6hrs all bcuz of New year's prayer. They locked office and started praying. Is that a democracy?
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Rotji(m): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
The open evidence of the clear cut persecution of Christians in nigeria is PDP and APC the 2 main parties fielding muslims as their candidates after 8 years of a muslim ruling and unleashing mayhem on Christians in the country even when the constitution stipulates equity and fair play in all things.

The grand master of all persecutions is APC considering a muslim VP to a muslim presidential candidate and the APC lying machine has the dead conscience enough to reply the USA who has all infos at the tips of their fingers?!

I understand the lying machine is only performing his paid duties but he should sometimes have small tiny humanity in him pls!
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by afbstrategies: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Buhari's problems started when he chose a man named Lai to become his information and culture minister. Since then, everything from him is Lai, Lai Lai, Lai lipsrsealed
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
Empiree:
I am Muslim. Muslims don't go about christianization of Nigeria. Yes, there is democracy in Nigeria but what I mean is their democracy is hypocritical. You go to give offices you see christian symbols as it is in Ógún state governor's office. They also pray morning devotion at work.

I hear most of the same from christians in other parts of the country. You guys should wake up and realise you are more alike than you know. Religion aside.

The one that pains mean lie was 2020 when a friend is mine wanted to pay his light bill on January second. He was delayed for 6hrs all bcuz of New year's prayer. They locked office and started praying. Is that a democracy?

He either should have paid online if he had a meter, or come back the next day if not, and i think one can pay onlie re estimated billing (might be wrong). Plus, was this something that happened every time he went to pay his bill all the year...plus was he denied electricity because of his religion at any time?

P.S . I once went to my local DISCO to sort out meter issues, only to meet them in prayer (against the disco process). Had to come back next day. Annoying.

I really am amused with Nigeria.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Skmoda360(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
When will this man stop lying?......he is old and he should remember he won't stay in power for ever.......
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Theunbothered: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
Subsidywise20:

1.Not all christians drink alcohol (which is the main target of Hisbah. Hisbah does not disturb a christian tailor, stationery guy, spare parts dealer, etc.).

Hisbah bans use of mannequins to display clothes, for being unislamic, if I am a Christian who does not believe any of that hisbah will still destroy my property.

2.Many localities prohibit alcohol consumption....and not all are sharia areas...worldwide.

There is no law banning the sale and consumption of alcohol in Nigeria so gives hisbah the right to go into stores and destroy somebody's business?

What law is there in Nigeria preventing alcohol consumption in any state?

Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Electorate: 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
Naajjii:

What about Ipod unknown gunmen Christians terrorists killing people, cutting people's head and private parts off?
You people cry too much and obsessed with Muslims. You people always claim that Christians are more than Muslims in Nigeria,how come it is Christians that always complain, CAN president complaining everyday, when last did you see Sultan complaining of persecution by Christians despite the fact that IPOB ESN unknown gunmen terrorists have been killing Muslims ?

It is already a globally established fact that terrorist shout "allau akbar" after every terror act.

It is already a globally established fact that Islam is never a religion of peace but terror

It is already a globally established fact that ALL terrorist are Muslims

So, why would you expect your Sultan to openly condemn an act he secretly sponsors....you definitely need brain surgery.

Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Empiree: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
Subsidywise20:

I hear most of the same from christians in other parts of the country. You guys should wake up and realise you are more alike than you know. Religion aside.

He either should have paid online if he had a meter, or come back the next day if not, and i think one can pay onlie re estimated billing (might be wrong). Plus, was this something that happened every time he went to pay his bill all the year...plus was he denied electricity because of his religion at any time?

I really am amused with Nigeria.
you are not alone. I am confused too. Well, I don't want to say he was denied because of religion but the idea of morning devotion in Democratic setting is off. Yet when Muslims want to do something they are quick to say "this is not ISLAMIC country".

And yes, many Muslims are denied employment because of religion or they are underemployed. Example was a Muslim architect that was denied architecture job at the collapsed building in ikoyi last year. Owner was a Christian.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
Theunbothered:

Hisbah bans use of mannequins to display clothes, for being unislamic, if I am a Christian who does not believe any of that hisbah will still destroy my property.

Well, ye can dispense with the mannequins. (Not all clothes stores need them)

Plus is Hisbah attacking all christian businesses...apart from booze and mannequins?

There is no law banning the sale and consumption of alcohol in Nigeria so gives hisbah the right to go into stores and destroy somebody's business?

What law is there in Nigeria preventing alcohol consumption in any state?

Well, states too have their own rules. Federalisim. (which both of you support only when it favours you. Christian or Muslim).
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Nicenixon: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
Emeritus Professor in lying is back even satan dy learn work from him.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
Empiree:
you are not alone. I am confused too. Well, I don't want to say he was denied because of religion but the idea of morning devotion in Democratic setting is off. Yet when Muslims want to do something they are quick to say "this is not ISLAMIC country".

And yes, many Muslims are denied employment because of religion or they are underemployed. Example was a Muslim architect that was denied architecture job at the collapsed building in ikoyi last year. Owner was a Christian.

I hear the same thing from many christians of my acquaintance too...

Nigerian christians and muslims have a lot in common.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Explosions Reported In Kano! / Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun / Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts But Two Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.