Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators (30146 Views)

EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN / Lai Mohammed Replies Kid Grandson Who Asked Why He's Called Liar Mohammed / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Ebowo(f): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Empiree:
guy, stop hypocrisy. What he said planted hatred in there minds of people against Islam and muslims. How about USA that funded Christians in Nigeria to obliterate Islam?. Did you ever read Christian manifesto in Nigeria in 1994?. So you want me to pray extracts fun their paper for you to see?

Hate speech right? In your opinion , hate speech is punishable by death ( Like ur guys did to deborah) murderers are justified by your evil doctrines cos they chant Allah is great after n before murder .u might be d hypocrite here
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Nicenixon: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Emeritus professor in lying is back even satan is learning from him.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Empiree: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
Subsidywise20:

I hear the same thing from many christians of my acquaintance too...

Nigerian christians and muslims have a lot in common.....
Muslims don't nag as much as Christians do
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by naijapikin2(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
Christians are going through series of state orchestrated persecution. Now listen you uncircumcised infidels: we will fight you in every way we can... Spiritually... Financially.... And hey physically.. yes physically.. that's the new us... You cross our paths and we'll shoot you in Jesus name. Nobody has monopoly of violence.
If you want us to live in peace fine, of not it's game on
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
Empiree:
Muslims don't nag as much as Christians do

Meanwhile I hear christians say

Chirstians don't nag as Muslims do.

The persecution complex in this country is too much. Especially christians and muslims...

Ta.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Confirm4real(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lie Lie has Lied again...

Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Greenlight123: 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
At ur age u still lie lie Muhammed
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Empiree: 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ebowo:

Hate speech right? In your opinion , hate speech is punishable by death ( Like ur guys did to deborah) murderers are justified by your evil doctrines cos they chant Allah is great after n before murder .u might be d hypocrite here
I know you are senseless. No reasonable muslims would support those Boyz. If Deborah abuse Islam, there is Sharia court there to make complaints. What they did to her was wrong. It was jungle justice. Besides jungle justice is paramount in Nigeria. Another one just happened few days ago in Igboland where thief was burnt to death. No one cares
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by LivingTribunal: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
lipsrsealed

Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by ufotunang: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
He even admitted that there is criminality and kidnap going on. . this is a person that said that Nigeria is safe.. for him to admit that shows that Buhari and APC has failed
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by chatinent: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
Naajjii:

You are not ashamed to be saying this. Then it means Christians are not upto Muslims in Nigeria. You people cry and complain alot. During Jonathan a Christian president was when you Christians cried the most ,cowards.
I have no time for stupid persons.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Empiree: 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Meanwhile I hear christians say

Chirstians don't nag as Muslims do.

The persecution complex in this country is too much. Especially christians and muslims...

Ta.
their is too much hypocrisy in the land. First all, BH kill more Muslims than Christians. They killed Muslim scholar inside mosque whilst he was praying. Another scholar was killed along with his family in their way home from mosque. No one said persecution of muslims.

BH themselves are creation of govt involving foreign govt.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Theunbothered: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Well, ye can dispense with the mannequins. (Not all clothes stores need them)

Can we dispense with mosques as well?

Not everyone needs one to pray.

You see how stupid this sounds right.

Plus is Hisbah attacking all christian businesses...apart from booze and mannequins?

Did you read the black Friday law that bans use of the word specifically because it may offend Muslims?

So if Muslims decide that Christians celebrating in church is offensive then you will defend it too?

If I create a law saying every business regardless of religion must sell alcohol and those who don't will be jailed you will support it right?

Well, states too have their own rules. Federalisim. (which both of you support only when it favours you. Christian or Muslim).

Don't try to disguise here, this law is a textbook example of Muslims performing systemic discrimination and you want to justify it after denying it before.

Bloody religious extremist.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
Theunbothered:

Can we dispense with mosques as well?

Not everyone needs one to pray.

You see how stupid this sounds right.

Did you read the black Friday law?

If I create a law saying every business regardless of religion must sell alcohol and those who don't will be jailed you will support it right?

Don't try to disguise here, this law is a textbook example of Muslims performing systemic discrimination and you want to justify it after denying it before.

Bloody religious extremist.

Well since you have decided to call me an extremist, it's not worth talking with you

Long life and prosker
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Naajjii: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Speaking as a christian, there are some bad offences and attacks on christians...the recent deborah case comes to mind. And there is discrmination over the years too. But at the end, there is no systemic persecution run by government or any state body.
So there is also no discrimination against Muslim in areas where Muslims are minorities in Nigeria? The discrimination are you talking about do happen where a particular religion is dominant.If Deborah had made the comments that led to the very unfortunate and barbaric act in a Christian dominated area the way it went would have been different.
Don't you think CAN should enlightened its people to beware of environment they can make certain kind of comments?
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
Naajjii:

So there is also no discrimination against Muslim in areas where Muslims are minorities in Nigeria? The discrimination are you talking about do happen where a particular religion is dominant.If Deborah had made the comments that led to the very unfortunate and barbaric act in a Christian dominated area the way it went would have been different.
Don't you think CAN should enlightened its people to beware of environment they can make certain kind of comments?

At the end Muslims are going to have to learn to ignore trash comments about your religion.

Because the aim of those who make them is to provoke you to anger and make you look bad.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Naajjii: 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
chatinent:

I have no time for stupid persons.
If you are faced with superior and valid arguments you resort to this grin.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Theunbothered: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Well since you have decided to call me an extremist, it's not worth talking with you

Long life and prosker

Because it is what you are, you just want to disguise.

First you said there is no systemic discrimination then said the discrimination is justified because of true federalism.

Bloody extremist.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Rhozabeth(m): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
This man is an enemy of this country! He has never said the truth since he became a minister. Another stupid politician ever to have come out of this country!
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Theunbothered:

Because it is what you are, you just want to disguise.

First you said there is no systemic discrimination then said the discrimination is justified because of true federalism.

Bloody extremist.

Good afternoon. Do have a good life
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Naajjii: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Subsidywise20:

At the end Muslims are going to have to learn to ignore trash comments about your religion.

Because the aim of those who make them is to provoke you to anger and make you look bad.
Unfortunately in those extremist territories they don't get tired to react. If you go in their midst and make such provoking comments they react. After the Deborah's incident we saw alots of provocative comments about Muslims all over the social media that is allowed but don't go to areas like Zamfara etc to do the same.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Snoolv360(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
This MAAANNN!! 70 YEARS OLD MAN...people killed in ondo church nko?
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Naajjii: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Electorate:

It is already a globally established fact that terrorist shout "allau akbar" after every terror act.

It is already a globally established fact that Islam is never a religion of peace but terror

It is already a globally established fact that ALL terrorist are Muslims

So, why would you expect your Sultan to openly condemn an act he secretly sponsors....you definitely need brain surgery.
Yes Nigeria is a Muslim country and Muslims dominate. Go to USA and seek asylum for refugees due to persecution by Muslims. I know that is the aim of those going to lie to USA.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by kakaaa77: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2022

Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Aystarz: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
kenedy175:
Liar my man! Where have you been my niqqa??

When he opens his mouth, LIES!! Lol

We actually missed you

When he wakes up in the morning, his retinue of lies begin to form. grin
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by DKM123: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
Last week, I bumped into a group of youth in Nicon Luxury all dressed in suits, numbering about 50. When I noticed they were going for lunch and it was buffet, I enquired who they are. A staff told me they have been there for over a week and have been undergoing training. All for Tinubu. These are young guys who will very soon hijack the social media. There are also groups in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

You know what, when they are unleashed, you will understand. That's what they used against Goodluck. It will be worse for PO because the social media is his strongest point right now. Each of these boys will have up to 100 social media accounts and will be online 24/7. If you make any post, within an hour you will get a 100 attacks, neutralizing any positive thing you may have posted about PO. They will come in different identities, including Igbo, so people will be confused. It is war, but PO team doesn't seem to understand this yet. I was speaking with Val yesterday. I told him about it, hoping he would understand. This is not the type only him will be replying PO critiques, he will be overwhelmed.

The tactics is based on studies of countries where incumbent presidents were beaten in elections. APC did the study and deployed it well against Goodluck. They are at it again, but the youths will not allow them succeed this time. We are tired of being FUULED and manipulated by this evul old men. Our Mumu don do! Youths wake up and smell the rotten coffee
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by stanisbaratheon: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
A bloody foolish muslin is speaking for Christians. What rubbish
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Harmlesspill(m): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
Automated Lying Machine
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by chatinent: 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Naajjii:

If you are faced with superior and valid arguments you resort to this grin.

I literally don't have your time. Read my comment and pass. I don't trade comments.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by icancasestudy: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
Uncle Lai M. where have you been all this while? We good citizens of Nigeria miss you so much. Welcome back sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) / Nigeria Customs Service Appoints 6 New Deputy Comptroller- Generals, 6 New Acgs / Army Clarifies Arrest Of Rivers SSG, Gives Death Toll In Rivers Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.