Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators (30153 Views)

EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN / Lai Mohammed Replies Kid Grandson Who Asked Why He's Called Liar Mohammed / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Chillp44: 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
seanwilliam:
grin

Between lai muhammed and Buhari , who needs correct beating ?

Like for lai, share for Buhari
I think both should be comment.
Cos na d 2 of them need beating
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Chillp44: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Just this evening I was asking myself,
What kind of men without sympathy for humanity.

Na this man wae carry face like smoked fish dae even vex me pass
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by seanwilliam(m): 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Chillp44:

I think both should be comment.
Cos na d 2 of them need beating

Lol.. no one u go choose o
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by amliftedhigher: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Exceed15: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
It will not be well with this man in Jesus Name
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by omojeesu(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
The LIE is back!
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
ogbuefi677:
Na ISWAP lynch and burn Deborah?
Na ISWAP lynch Pastor Bridget Agbahime in Kano and set the principal suspect free?

The fool thinks persecution of Christians arises only when it's state sponsored and driven! That's the import of his reply to the US Senators.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by NessFortunate: 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
politicoNG:
https://www.nairaland.com/7206104/relist-nigeria-violator-religious-freedom#114320796

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/04/nigerian-govt-replies-u-s-senators-over-allegation-of-christians-persecution/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
done tey small, good to hear from you Mr Lie, sorry Lai.
the truth no body is safe in NIGERIA APPARENTLY, THE GOVERNMENT HAS FAILED IN IT PRIMARY DUTY. ALL IS NOT WELL JOKE ASIDE.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by sadaxxx: 5:58am On Jul 05, 2022
I despise this useless man because there's no truth in him and this cursed admin he represents. The church in Nigeria is under sustained attack, never mind that most policies are subtly anti-christian or at best pro-muslim. Imagine this crap ongoing with a so-called pastor as VP, now imagine APC assuming power with their muslim-muslim ticket and you know the end is near for Nigeria as a unit. APC in their desperation will risk the disintegration of Nigeria but we will take our country back from these bastards.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by addey44: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2022
Do you know there are more Christian Governors in Nigeria than Muslim Governors? 20 against 16. Do you know that there is only one Muslim Govermor in the emtire South - Oyetola of Osun State?. Do you know that in the entire South-West including Kwara South there is hardly no family without both Christians and Muslims as members of the same family? Do you honestly and sincerely believe that Christians are being persecuted in Nigeria? Search your conscience before answering.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by J3susFr3ak: 8:59am On Jul 05, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I want to find out, is India in that useless US list?
Because last time I checked, the indian state is systematically by it's state policy persecuting muslims

But THIS is about your own useless Muslim Government. Attend to your skeletons first....don't worry about other people's closets!
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

But THIS is about your own useless Muslim Government. Attend to your skeletons first....don't worry about other people's closets!
The Nigerian government doesn't have any policy that targets any religion. But India has. You have always been a bigoted daft, so no point schooling you.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by PumpumPrince: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2022
Mina79:
Lai Mohammed still dey?

sweethat please can i enjoy u on friday after mosque?...are u avalable for free 10k (10,000 naira) please? smiley
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Poleski: 10:30am On Jul 05, 2022
APC is a massive disaster, and PDP isn't much better either. These two astronomically corrupt parties have done so much damage to this country. The damage will take decades to repair.

If you intend to vote for the APC or PDP, you deserve every bit of suffering you get under their bad leadership!
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Ebowo(f): 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
Empiree:
I know you are senseless. No reasonable muslims would support those Boyz. If Deborah abuse Islam, there is Sharia court there to make complaints. What they did to her was wrong. It was jungle justice. Besides jungle justice is paramount in Nigeria. Another one just happened few days ago in Igboland where thief was burnt to death. No one cares

Did u type this then ? as reasonable as u are , ur first sentence already nullified any other thing you want to say. Learn to be civil in your argument next time
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Empiree: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ebowo:

Did u type this then ? as reasonable as u are , ur first sentence already nullified any other thing you want to say. Learn to be civil in your argument next time
like I give a fig leaf about what you think?
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Joezinho: 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
donjazet:
I'm currently banned in the sports section.

Great work mods..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' / Okorocha Calls APC ‘a Very Weak’ Party - Read More / No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.