Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators (30148 Views)

EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN / Lai Mohammed Replies Kid Grandson Who Asked Why He's Called Liar Mohammed / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Tundex911: 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
Dear Mr Lai Lai

Its a while
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Electorate: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
Naajjii:

I know you are Nyamiri cowards. Yes Nigeria is a Muslim country and Muslims dominate. Go to USA and seek asylum for refugees due to persecution by Muslims. I know that is the aim of those going to lie to USA.

How many years did Obasanjo rule your supposed Muslim country again? or who is the longest serving Nigerian leader both as Head of State (Military Ruler) or President (Democratic leader)? The answer is simple... Obasanjo who happens to be a Christian...Yet you idiots think you own Nigeria.

Should I also inform you that Husman Dan Fodio died while trying to dip the Quran into the atlantic ocean, same faith await any Muslim who dares... without the Christians you Muslims would still be living in caves...

The world doesn't need anyone to tell them that the most backward region in Nigeria is the Sharia Northern Nigeria.

I have just given you free education, if I tell you that you have an empty skull now you will say I have insulted you.

Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Alpharey: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
They keep patching Nigeria, but it kept leaking. There was a country grin grin
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Damscole: 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
US that is persecution Muslims all over the middle east want to come and tell us rubbish
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Pymetrics: 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
See all of them with sectional reports. What about the killing of Fatimah and her four children in Anambra? What about group of Muslims traveling for occasion and got killed in Jos? What about uncountable reports of Mosque bombings and killings? All Nigerians irrespective of tribe and religion suffered from this criminality. There is no policy in Nigeria that persecute any religion, we only have criminals and barbaric people killing for their personal gains. Was Kaduna train kidnap about Christian alone? Àbí what do we call the cruel act of Pastors with mass abduction of Children under the basement of a Church?

Well, it's only the ignorant who doesn't know that Christians control the media space in Nigeria.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by starz100: 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Liar
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Shaev7(m): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Surfaced
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by GGirll: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Aderewah:
fulani terrorist in the north. ibo terrorist in the south. I just wish both tribes can be bundled together as one country so the rest of us can have peace.

Agbero terrorists in the sw nko? Plus ritualists,skull mi ers and yahoo boys making slay queens bark? Olodo rabata!
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by seunayantokun(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
It shall not be well with the wicked, says the Word of God.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by seunayantokun(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Anytime they want to lie, they ask him to do his job.

He's from Kwara State but he doesn't learn from history. Fulanisation agenda is on, Islam is their major weapon though they are never good Muslims. That's why other Muslims are killed, as collateral damage or kidnapped to fulfil necessary financial and other forms of needs. For them, Christians must be totally destroyed. The old liar is also a victim but he's too selfish to see.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by juman(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Till 2031.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by TruthinAction: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Subsidywise20:

You guys said the same thing in 2015, and 19...genocide is comming, yet the number of christians keeps on growing.

There is no genocide. You are busy using tragedy to advance your political side.

You are part of them and you will not take us unaware. So, the increase in the attacks means nothing to you. You are heartless and wicked. God will deliver us and turn the battle against you.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by AllGistRoom: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Housemaid breaks down in tears as her madam surprises her with smartphone — Video

A video of a housemaid expressing joy after her madam gifted her a smartphone has stirred a lot of emotional reactions online.

In the viral video, her madam stepped into the room with the phone and presented it to her, she jumped up the moment she realized what she was holding.

It was a birthday gift. Even the kids in the room joined her in celebration as she hugged the kind woman and then shed tears of joy in the video shared by @instablog9ja.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/housemaid-breaks-down-in-tears-as-her-madam-surprises-her-with-smartphone-video/

Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by placeofallure(f): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
chatinent:
Christians are being persecuted! Deborah is a case study!

We will not stop writing!

This Fulani APC is a bad omen!

Fulani should have a separate country so that the majority of their illiterate folks they use as political pawns will feel the heat of playing politics of religion and bigotry. I only pity the educated few!

Why am I even bothered! They are still the ones who suffer the most of the political aftermaths they cause! Their elite class only use their illiteracy for political fulfillment.

Nigeria will never be fulanized...whether Buhari likes it or not!

And every other person whether in the east, west or north causing terror, may they meet their waterloo together with their chief as he steps down come 2023!

Lastly, may this stupid liar run miserably mad!

Chatinent, I say a louder Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen to that your last prayer. That man will never know peace for the rest of his miserable life. His generation, living and unborn will never do well. They will suffer from grass to zero!
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by juman(m): 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
The stupid american politicians, what do they know about international politics.
They should face their violence infested country.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Naajjii: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
Electorate:

How many years did Obasanjo rule your supposed Muslim country again? or who is the longest serving Nigerian leader both as Head of State (Military Ruler) or President (Democratic leader)? The answer is simple... Obasanjo who happens to be a Christian...Yet you idiots think you own Nigeria.

Should I also inform you that Husman Dan Fodio died while trying to dip the Quran into the atlantic ocean, same faith await any Muslim who dares... without the Christians you Muslims would still be living in caves...

The world doesn't need anyone to tell them that the most backward region in Nigeria is the Sharia Northern Nigeria.

I have just given you free education, if I tell you that you have an empty skull now you will say I have insulted you.
Haha look at people crying of Muslims persecution talking. Whether you like it or not Muslim will be your president next year inshaallah and if also we can add it to be Muslim president and Muslim vice go and die if you don't like it. grin nyamiri go and follow Obidient pandora indicted looter grin
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Yakubue1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lai Mohammed is a liar
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by juman(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Buhari will be rated better president on security compared to pdp or apc candidate.
You will see.

Next president suppose to be christian, but the christians sold it away.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
TruthinAction:

You are part of them and you will not take us unaware. So, the increase in the attacks means nothing to you. You are heartless and wicked. God will deliver us and turn the battle against you.

Right because I challenged year conspiracy theory I am part of them.

Okay.

Keep on wearing that tinfoil hat.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by godliman: 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Minister of lies and misinformation has spoken
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by ultimateprof: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
This man need correct beating.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
seanwilliam:
grin

Between lai muhammed and Buhari , who needs correct beating ?

Like for lai, share for Buhari
Nairalanders are crazy lol
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Rivguydee(m): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
May Muslims in Nigeria also meet their Waterloo �
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Rivguydee(m): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lai Mohammed you are a curse to this Nation… Tuueee
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by zoedew: 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lai lies!
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Mummyfour(f): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
jrusky:
Sorry who is Lai Mohammad?
He is the man that taught the devil how to tell lies
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Untill this man is stobed to death he Wil keep peddling lies and the USA will always grow blind eyes and deaf ears.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by juman(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
America has stupid politicians but its a country already built by their forefathers.
The land of abundant money.
Go and work and make lot of money.
Achieve your american dream.
Dont be lazy youths.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by juman(m): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lai muhammad is right, there is no persecution of christians in nigeria.
What we have is irresponsible government that cannot protect muslims, christians and others.
Buhari has failed nigerians.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by A001: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
OtemAtum:
It is easier said that done. Which of them have been disturbed by Nigerians after leaving office? As far as I know, none. They always walk free.
Any new development on the latest edition of your book, the Book of Universal History?
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Justsylvia(f): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hmmm Mr liar has come back again, all this while we have not heard any lie from him ,now he has resume for what he is paid for.Minister for lie information his name connotes his character and work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases / President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE / Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.