Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. (61567 Views)

How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by revolt(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
na wetin hin mama tell her be that

Ofcos... the dummy is taking sides not knowing sh@t

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

It's ok, am not absolving his father from any blames we are all humans and we have our own flaws, but that boy is an ungrateful son, his mum's money is small meaning it's his dad that had been talking care of his education but what did he get in return, ingratitude and an evil plan in his mind, I am married with three children and marriage is not a bed of roses sometimes we had issues but I never speak ill of my husband to my children, no matter what. Until women shield their issues with their husband from their children fathers will continue to suffer after all their labours, we have bad father's no doubt but we also have bad or even worse mothers. I just wish God will open the eyes of his father to see the evil plan his son has for him, I pity the future of his father.
I like your talk that is what his mum supposed to be telling the idiot boy

May God bless all ur children's. Amen
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
revolt:

Ofcos... the dummy is taking sides not knowing sh@t

I pity father's with bad wife

That's why children always grow up to love thier mother alone
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Brunosamel(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:
I'm in pains and so annoyed.
I can't even boast of 10k in my account,
I'm crippled with debts on loan apps
This ASUU strike has only made my life worse.
The useless man I call a father that earns half a million monthly, spends It on drinking. I vow to make that man suffer at old age and to bury him in a shallow grave.
What did I do in my past life to be born into a broken home?
Where both parents are like cat and dog.
While my mates were learning yahoo, I was reading like a fool preparing for school.
Now I have secured the so called medicine but am suffering in silence while they're buying cars.

Do you know how painful it is to see the same people you were with now buying cars and using the latest phone?
How painful it is to see them spraying money in the club while you're borrowing money from loan apps?
How painful it is too them those you helped now snub your messages?

Now I understand why people commit suicide
Go and learn barbing if you are serious enough you perfect your skills in three months to six months time, one major benefit is your pocket will never run dry.
I used barbing to train myself in school, am currently doing my NYSC and I'm making 10 to 15k a week.
Im not dependent on anyone even the allowance I don't touch it I don't compare myself with anyone just working on my long time goal. It's your mind set bro.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Octobertwentysix(f): 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

I like your talk that is what his mum supposed to be telling the idiot boy

May God bless all ur children's. Amen

Amen, thank you, na yeye pikin with a yeye mama.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

Amen, thank you, na yeye pikin with a yeye mama.

I swear, serious yeye mama
Just imagine the product
Tomorrow now u will see him with gun rubbing people in the name of having bad father

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by FuckSilly: 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
Bad advice... Africans are damaged thanks to this mentality...

You mustn't suffer to be responsible... Compare yourselves to your mates in the West... undecided

Your independence was borne out of a need to survive... Your father messed you up... Cause his father treated him bad, he did the same to you? And you think that's normal?

Children should grow in a home with supportive parents who help them transition into adulthood... Not abandon them...

And the op mustn't reconcile with his father... If someone doesn't love you enough, then you let them go... undecided

A father who watches his children suffer is irresponsible... There's no excuse or reason for his selfish actions...
You are young
Stupid
Wasted
Leftover
Dependent
Stubborn
And very USELESS
Yet, you have the audacity to be condemning someone for not being responsible.
Many of these parents didn't even grow up with anyone to support them from childhood, yet they were able to hustle to become successful and what they are today.
You're just an ingrate and you should blame your mother for all your miseries for making bad choices.
Why are you still complaining?

ARE YOU NOT ABOVE 18 ALREADY
ARE YOU NOT HAVING SEX WITH GUYS ALREADY?
WHAT IS YOUR BODYCOUNT NOW?
DID ANYONE TEACH YOU HOW TO FUÇK?
WHY SHOULD ANYONE TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE MONEY OR GIVE YOU MONEY?

WHY ARE YOU STILL LIVING A DEPENDENT LIFE ?

All these abroad bullshǐts that's DECEIVING you just an illusion.
In abroad, when a child is ABOVE 18, they usually leave their parents house and start fending for themselves. The parents sometimes send them out and for the lucky well behaved ones that still live with their parents, they are made to pay rents and bills EVEN IN THEIR PARENTS HOUSE.

STOP BEING STUPID
STOP HAVING THIS SENSELESS ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY!
GROW UP!
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by achimendy(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:
The useless man I call a father that earns half a million monthly, spends It on drinking. I vow to make that man suffer at old age and to bury him in a shallow grave.
While my mates were learning yahoo, I was reading like a fool preparing for school.
Now I have secured the so called medicine but am suffering in silence while they're buying cars.

Do you know how painful it is to see the same people you were with now buying cars and using the latest phone?
How painful it is to see them spraying money in the club while you're borrowing money from loan apps?

Forget about your parent and stay focus on your life. Hustle like you don't have anybody in this world, and you'll see results in no distant time.

Take 100% responsibility of your life, and you'll stop blaming others even if there are in position to help.

I did it and worked for me. Although my parents were not irresponsible, but they don't just have.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by judedwriter(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

In this life, you must learn to be patient.

If you succeed by crooked means like yahoo yahoo, I tell you in future, you will regret it.

God's blessings make rich, seek his blessings

Proverbs 10:22

If you pray for the Holy Spirit and pray intensely in tongues with fasting, miracles will happen.

Sorry I'm being spiritual, but I strongly believe this physical is controlled by the spiritual realm
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by FuckSilly: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
So many future dead beat dads in the comment section. See them defending Op's fathers behavior.

There is no justification for abandoning your 19yr old child to fend for himself when you earn half a million. I don't know how some Nigerian men reason. That's just wickedness, especially when you know he is studying a course like medicine that hardly gives time for side hustle.

If you know you can't cater for kids then don't give birth. Simple.

But Nigerian men will always defend each other even in evil doing. One person is already looking for how to shift the blame to his mother sef.
You're just as stop ed as the op
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by FuckSilly: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
dominique:

If she was earning what the father is earning, he wouldn't be in this situation. You guys must always look for an angle to shift the blame of your failure in parenting on the mother, it's not going to fly this time so REST!
Another entitled person
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Octobertwentysix(f): 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

I swear, serious yeye mama
Just imagine the product
Tomorrow now u will see him with gun rubbing people in the name of having bad father

Just remembered this guy close to my children's school, his mum fries akara he works in a barbing salon an engineering undergraduate o, every morning he would help her sell akara before going to his barber's shop, no be person pikin be that, he's at home looking for who would pity him.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Abemy(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
I genuinely believe you can make him Change his ways, first I did that and second, I helped a friend whose father refused to sponsor his education have his father's mind changed and they are very good friends today. I mean, The relationship between them is something else.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by FuckSilly: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
LINTUNE:
oga shut up....the dude is still very young to rely on his dad...na poverty do u while growing up,na why u commot for ur papa house @13..all this stupid motivational talks about hustling , as if success is about suffer head this day's....why not just accept that his father is irresponsible rather than blame a 19 year old boy for relying on his father for the basics.....me self at the age of 16 I don de hustle for my own money but Las Las, na cos say we no too get money for house...u as a father,would u encourage your child to leave home and hustle at just 19?....u think say suffer na good thing?
Another frustrated soul...

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by FuckSilly: 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Acidosis:

What did you do with loans? To pay school fees, feed, or club like your criminal friends?
The bastard must have used it on betting and other gambling.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by FuckSilly: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Romanoff:
From some of the comments on this post, I pity women wey go marry una and I feel sorry for children wey una go born.

@Op, channel your energy towards paying your debt and being somebody your father would want to associate with in future. Then, you'd be able to decide and be justified if you want such a horrible person in your life.

Just humble yourself. If it's site work, go and do, if it's to be offloading goods from trucks in warehouses, do it.

Focus on your goal and do everything legit to achieve it.

Be very close to your mum, tell her what you're going through. Don't exclude her from sharing in your burden, be open to her, she's all you've got.
Way ray

See wetin bipolar dey cause....
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by FuckSilly: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
Thespagchef:

Excuse me, whose money should he be entitled to, your father's...

You people are the reason why there is an upsurge in crime and ritual killings among 17-29 year olds.

19 year old should go and hustle, God abeg.
Shut up you this hypocrite girl!
We know your type...
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by FuckSilly: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

Textbook and airtime

Didnt you read where I said I spend all my time studying while my friends were doing fraud?
You spent it on virtuals, betting and other gambling too, I'm very sure.
You too go do fraud náà
Who dey hold you?

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by sharone21(f): 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

Not everybody will get a job or capital to do business....

I bet u some graduates or OND person's are looking for this pump attendant jobs but no one to link them to it.....

We should try not to compare ourselves with others 'making it's.

U guys think 19 years is an adult...smh

One person may use his holidays to work while the other person needs that holiday to read/study and catch up, different people with their coping abilities in school/ course of study.

Seems Nigerians have dulled their conscience about people's plight especially when they overcome similar situations.

May life not happen to us.....Or may affliction not come again to us.

Don't say that he said he's owing a total of 30k which he borrowed and ASUU is on strike he just wants to pay back his loan, if you take your time to understand his post you will find out that his anger is based on the following:
1. While he was busy studying to gain admission his friends were doing yahoo.
2. Now he has gained admission and is on two hundred level ASUU is on strike he's broke and has nothing while his friends are balling, using the latest phone and spraying money.
3. His father who he expects to at least find him something is busy spending all his money.
4. He's owing loan apps the total sum of 30k. The issue of his father beating his mother was the least he talked about. Right now he's at home why not use this moment to do something, my neighbor's 19 year old son who is studying medicine has been working as a pump attendant in Rain oil filling station since the ASUU strike what stops him from doing thesame, his father didn't deny him food or shelter.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by sdfggege: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
Make your life more wonderful through your own efforts!
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by rickleye: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
Spherica17:
it is better He aborted him than making him go through all these misery. You sounded like giving birth to someone is a huge favour to the child. If you don't know mad men/women on the street can give birth to a child. Responsibility is the key factor

More reason why abortion needs to be legalise in this developing nation

I chuckle at " developing nation " . Is he the only one in this "developing nation" to go through misery. I beg gi . If he would concentrate and focus on a task I am sure people would help him attain one of his goals. He has every right to vent but outline an action plan you want to reach.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by jacoik(m): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Leave story & answer the question
You have such a great mom & you are still borrowing from loan apps but only your Dad is the problem.
you are such a stupid and wicked asshole. What will the mother do ehhhhh, do you know her condition as well? People just come online to write nonsense
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Octobertwentysix(f): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
[quote author=sharone21 post=114444765][/quote]

You don't get my point, this boy is ungrateful, he blames his father cos his friends are balling as yahoo boys while he's at home broke and owing loan apps 30k, he said his father lavish all his money and he doesn't take money from his mother cos she's a teacher, so who foots his education from primary school to this present 200 level in the University, who pays for his accommodation at school, who feeds him and provides shelter, and what did the man get in return, insults, he had been at home for over three months of ASUU strike eating and sleeping he's not thrown into the streets, instead of thanking God for his good fortune he's here insulting his father cos he was busy reading to gain admission to study medicine while he's mate are doing yahoo now they are balling and he's at home broke and in debt of 30k.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Settright(m): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
I understand your pain seeing those that should be responsible for having enough yet couldn’t provide for your need. Do well to contact any serious person in father’s family that can talk to him and at d same time help u out if your father is not willing to take up responsibility. U are never a mistake be courageous in this situation there is a lesson for to learn broken can cost the children so much fight this and win then you can tell the world your testimony. But erase the part that you make him suffer you are not God. God help u through this situation.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by inyanging: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

I'll understand the reason why he did it?
How do you understand your father beating your mother countless times in front of you?
Or trying to kill you and your brothers?
Or breaking house properties
Or threatening not to pay my school fees?
Or embarrassing the family name?

See, I'll work hard to better myself and become a great father for my kids( that's if I get married)
But i swear on my life, that man will see hell from my hand.

If you think mikel did his father badly, that man hasn't seen anything.
A shallow grave is where he'll land

Pls don't continue with such mindset don't say feel nurse the idea that u want to grow and show ur wicked father wickedness, u may not be able to have substance , live long to bring that to pass, for u may not have the support of God the One that bless man but rather work hard, pray for forgiveness for him & u, rigthen the wrong u can correct the abnormally ., only people with pure lovely heart that their parent beg plead regretted their actions
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by CSTRR: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
akaahs:

Hmmmmmmmmmm, at 19 very very indeed!
What of if the parents were dead at 19
But his parents are not dead.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
sharone21:

Did u study Medicine? Cos I know even Nursing is very difficult with no time left for any hustling.

Do u know if he borrowed money for his handouts, hostel fee, some medications/ multivitamins which help him stay alive while he burnt the night oil to pass to yr 2(200l)?

Una go just dey yarn nonsense for public forum, no motherly love in your words even if some callous men in the group are saying nonsense. Your type only loves their OWN children . Abi u wish your child hustling unnecessarily without some support and comforting words from the dad?

Tufiakwa!

Do you want to encourage him to keep languishing in his bitterness and hate for his dad when he has his whole life ahead of him to plan. He can never get better if he keeps pointing fingers at his parents. If studying medicine is too hard for him and he thinks doing Yahoo will help him, he should go ahead and do it. It's better for him to do yahoo than to join cultism. I wished his parents could stand up to their responsibilities but now that they can't, what do advice him to do. He has only two options. Either to live and look for a way out for himself of to commit suicide. Now since he knows that suicide is not the way out, his only choice is to move on without his father because if he sit there lamenting from now till the second coming, his father is not changing anytime soon.
So what you want advice him to do?
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by bepositive11: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
You are not serious. After all the trauma that his father put him through, you're advising OP to love him irrespective of all that? That is not love, that is called trauma bonding. There's no way on earth that you can have healthy love for someone who doesn't create a safe space for you -- for someone who puts your psychological wellbeing in jeopardy.

No, OP shouldn't love his father irrespective, but he should respect the fact that he is his father

Fashdeejay:

No matter what your father does, you are a product of his sperm upgraded. Focus the energy you are using to hate to become better than he is.... I do not support any father no being a good father but you'll realize more when you are old enough, you'll understand the reason why he is like this.... My dad once said to me and I quote him 'my father didnt do it for me, so why should I do it for you?' .... I became independent from my early teens, working and hustling, my mom tried her best and supported me with prayers.... But one thing I did was take care of them both.... Irrespective of the pain my dad put me through, I spent on him well before he died and he was appreciative of it. Don't be like your father.... Let the hate dissipate and love him irrespective and instead of burning all that energy hating, channel it into making your own greatness ..... The true victory in such battles is when you show him you are better by having him learn from you... Sometimes na bad situation dey jingah growth....
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

Thank you and I don't know why people are not seeing this boy for who he really is, God forbid his father dies then he would know what suffering really is, his mum is a teacher whose salary is small so he doesn't collect from her which means it's his father that saw him from primary school to this 200level at the University yet no form of appreciation, ungrateful imp of a son, sometimes we women are the reason why our children hates their fathers, if he's irresponsible and beats her to the extent that blood would splatter on the walls why is she still in that marriage all these years, his problem is that his friends are into yahoo and are balling while he's at home broke and in debt and his father who works hard for his money refused to give him money to live like a big boy.

@ first bolded it is really a big problem.

@ second bolded that is the only reason he has gone ballistic. Life is but a stage, he wants to out grow that stage without going through the right hurdles. It's very bad.

Ungratefulness at its peak.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by bepositive11: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Don't mind him. He's ignorant to advise you to love your father irrespective of all the abuse that he put you through

I would say though that if you look closely, you'll realise that every person who is abusive has a story -- something made them that way. For some, they were abused as a child; for some, they were neglected as a child; for some, they were born with a brain damage or they sustained some form of brain injury while growing up

Now, this doesn't mean that your father's actions are justifiable. He is grown enough to know what is wrong and what is right. But, my point is, if you want to understand where your father is coming from, dig deeper and try to understand his family background. Your father doesn't seem like someone who can be vulnerable enough to express his emotions so don't expect to find out about his life experiences from him

What you can do though is learn from your father's mistakes and work to become a better man. Cut him out of your life if you need to. You are a grown up adult now, so start working on building your dream life

Secondly, don't waste your time comparing yourself to those yahoo boys. Their life style is not sustainable, it won't last for long. They can end up in jail at any moment. They're also thieves, stealing the money that people earned with their blood, sweat, and tears. In your search for financial stability, don't lose touch with humanity.

Failure44:

I'll understand the reason why he did it?
How do you understand your father beating your mother countless times in front of you?
Or trying to kill you and your brothers?
Or breaking house properties
Or threatening not to pay my school fees?
Or embarrassing the family name?

See, I'll work hard to better myself and become a great father for my kids( that's if I get married)
But i swear on my life, that man will see hell from my hand.

If you think mikel did his father badly, that man hasn't seen anything.
A shallow grave is where he'll land
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by protem: 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Please! Don't ever think of such again. It'll create blockage in your creative thinking to the extent that you may never make it in life. By the way who told you or how are you sure you'll outlive your father? Life is delicate, think of other ways to make your life worth living without dwelling on making your father suffer at old age. Drop gambling with loan apps and focus on other legitimate ways of making money with self discipline and hard work with prayer. God will surely help you.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Octobertwentysix(f): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

@ first bolded it is really a big problem.

@ second bolded that is the only reason he has gone ballistic. Life is but a stage, he wants to out grow that stage without going through the right hurdles. It's very bad.

Ungratefulness at its peak.

As in ehn, ungrateful child with a mum that would not tell him the truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) / Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US / If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.