Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. (61682 Views)

How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by HarlequinLekex: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

According to you, teachers can't cater for their family. Okay grin
That is for not well-paid teachers which are 80% in nigeria.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by janejive(f): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:
I'm in pains and so annoyed.
I can't even boast of 10k in my account,
I'm crippled with debts on loan apps
This ASUU strike has only made my life worse.
The useless man I call a father that earns half a million monthly, spends It on drinking. I vow to make that man suffer at old age and to bury him in a shallow grave.
What did I do in my past life to be born into a broken home?
Where both parents are like cat and dog.
While my mates were learning yahoo, I was reading like a fool preparing for school.
Now I have secured the so called medicine but am suffering in silence while they're buying cars.

Do you know how painful it is to see the same people you were with now buying cars and using the latest phone?
How painful it is to see them spraying money in the club while you're borrowing money from loan apps?
How painful it is too them those you helped now snub your messages?

Now I understand why people commit suicide

My dear don't allow the things you can't change frustrate you. Think of those people who are in worst conditions than you are. You have only one problem. That is finance. So how can you be financially independent. Just think outside the box. If you have to work menial jobs for the now pls do it so you can plan your next steps. Don't sit at home. Go to sites and work. Your story will change. Try and be positive and ignore your father. Do not expect anything from him since he will never give. Carve your own part in life.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by FuckSilly: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2022
tayo60:
U are not alone. Many fathers are deadbeat dad. Forget him and focus on your mum and how to develop yourself. change your mindset, think positively, stop taking loans, try and pay the ones you own. Since ASU is still on strike, try and get a menial job to help you offset your debts and save some for school. I wish you well
Suddenly, all of you now have a deadbeat dads
Someone pays rents, pays school fees, provide shelter and food for you.
Ingrates everywhere...
Yet your so-called responsible mothers that barely brings anything to the table is the good one.

When a principled man who rises from nothing to what he is today stands on his ground to not let you people waste your lives away in constituting nuisance and doing hookups, THEN HE BECOMES A DEADBEAT DAD.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Spherica17: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2022
rickleye:

He brought you into this world are you saying he should have aborted you ?
He cleaned you when you pooped.
He fed you.
Carried you when you were tired
He put clothes on your back and roof over your head.
Take the high road and don’t perpetuate the cycle of hatred.
it is better He aborted him than making him go through all these misery. You sounded like giving birth to someone is a huge favour to the child. If you don't know mad men/women on the street can give birth to a child. Responsibility is the key factor

More reason why abortion needs to be legalise in this developing nation
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by FuckSilly: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2022
Raspberries:
Gosh! You're extremely stupid...

So if you earn less then 20k and your wife earns 500k... You should cater for the family while she spends her money on alcohol?

Gosh!
You're so retárded.
I blame your mother for your insolence.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Tzar(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2022
You are greedy & entitled. How old are you?
Once you get to 18yrs old, whatever you get from family and friends is a privilege and not an entitlement.
The tone of your write up even hints that your attitude to other people’s possessions & money may have made them treat you with disdain.
Focus your energy on being successful legitimately.
As a student, Stop being greedy and focusing at frivolities like how much is spent in club, cars they change and ‘latest’ phones used. You will fet all those and more when you become a successful medical doctor. Many of those you greedily envy now will be broke by then.

Failure44:
The useless man I call a father that earns half a million monthly, spends It on drinking. I vow to make that man suffer at old age and to bury him in a shallow grave.
While my mates were learning yahoo, I was reading like a fool preparing for school.
Now I have secured the so called medicine but am suffering in silence while they're buying cars.

Do you know how painful it is to see the same people you were with now buying cars and using the latest phone?
How painful it is to see them spraying money in the club while you're borrowing money from loan apps?

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by FuckSilly: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2022
Raspberries:
Are you stupid? I live with my paternal family... My father doesn't own anything... His own relatives cut him off... When I say I haven't taken a dime from him, if you had a working brain you would know he doesn't feed me and I dont live with him... undecided

Your father raised you to be an idiot... One who can't comprehend simple sentences...

Am I the op?

Imbecilé
Oloriburuku ọmọ IRANKIRAN
You don't deserve love because you're so filled with hate and frustration and you'll definitely perish in that.
The choice of your father was from your mom. She was the one that made a grave and stupid mistake so transfer your stupidity and aggressions to her.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Spherica17: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2022
FuckSilly:

You see your stupidity?

Child like you shouldn't even enjoy any sweat of that man.
I'm very sure that everything that makes you and your mother, including the house you live and the food you eat is provided by that man. It's definitely that your mother that's poisoning your soul.
What did your mother do that your father is fighting her till there's blood on the wall?
She's definitely not a virtuous woman. Possibly very stubborn, USELESS and vengeful like you.

Why can't she live the marriage and provide everything you need in your life for you if she's such a good woman and she care about you?
nothing to justify violence. How can a man raise his hand on a woman? Is the woman his child or wife? Was she given to him to abuse or take care of? What happened to seperation or divorce if he can't tolerate her anymore? What legacy is he putting down for his child/ten?

Nothing absolutely justify domestic violence
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Avast(m): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2022
alexola20:
Talking from experience,you will see the light as you are growing up to become a real man.

I really don’t support the action and treatment of your dad towards you and your siblings but, hmm,I have seen.

I used to think my mum was an angel until my father died and I now see the true colour of my mother.

Thank God I didn’t pay back my dad with evil but what I did for him wasn’t enough,was really minuscule compare to all the things my mother enjoyed/got from me.

I later realised that my father was an angel compare to my mum.

And my present predicament could have been averted and not got to this level had it been my father was still alive.May Allah forgive him and may his soul continue to rest in peace.

Young man,I don’t say your mum is bad o.
But think about it,it’s not something normal for a man to treat his own children that bad,because you bear his name and you are probably replica of him.You are literally his future.His generation is you,so tell me why would a man treat his own children bad.

Sometimes it’s the evil from a woman that changed the man to what he is just to destabilise him.

I really hope you ponder on this.I’m talking from personal experience.

Think about it.

May you see the light and the the very truth shall come forth.

Please no matter what do not hate your father.
Because you are him.

Bro thank you for this. I always thought my father hated me just because i receive 90% care from mama. I never knew he was actually molding me to become a better man and I give thanks to God today, they are both alive and I know the one that really cares among them.

Omo de ti oni ti ohun ba di agba ori eyele lohun ma maje, ti ori eyele o ba je odagba nko?

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by mamawa123: 9:20am On Jul 05, 2022
Don’t be like your dad so you need to stop blaming him. You are an adult therefore struggle and look for legit ways to make money.

People with no parents still survive therefore pretend as if you are an orphan.

Nigerian economy makes things worse because it’s absolutely ridiculous for an adult child to still relying on his or her parents for survival.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Raymeg7(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

I'll understand the reason why he did it?
How do you understand your father beating your mother countless times in front of you?
Or trying to kill you and your brothers?
Or breaking house properties
Or threatening not to pay my school fees?
Or embarrassing the family name?

See, I'll work hard to better myself and become a great father for my kids( that's if I get married)
But i swear on my life, that man will see hell from my hand.

If you think mikel did his father badly, that man hasn't seen anything.
A shallow grave is where he'll land
. My dear, I feel ur pains, but I want to chip in small thing, sometimes we don't know what our fathers go through, please don't be offended by this, one it could be that ur mother is pissing him of by nagging or something else, two it could be that his not seeing love from any of u guys, nobody is naturally wicked to his family except something happened,
One day u will be in his shoes , and u will understand what his passing through now,

U said that ur 19 now, most of us started hustle at a tender age, as a 19 year old, u should look for small job and help urself, why will u be at home looking for free money, or waiting for ur father to give u from his salary, remember his pays the bills, he also pay fort ur school, nobody paid for us, God did it for us, so my dear wake up , and take charge of ur problems, with him u will survive, believe me when u start ur own life , u will be the one to take care of him, have it at the back of ur mind

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by dododawa1: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2022
Calm down guy,life is a choice.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by RillJ(m): 9:25am On Jul 05, 2022
I want to believe you are up to 2Oyrs of age.

1. Get up and be a man!
2. Start by changing your moniker. Why declare yourself a failure?
3. Whatever you get from your parents at adult age (20, teenage ends at 19) is a privilege not a right
4. There are so many ways to earn money legitimately to keep yourself afloat while building your foundation via education.
5. Yahoo/scam is never the way out.
- Imagine everyone turn turn a scammer grin
- You probably wants to make Horse Poppy your mentor (them many ooo)
-Scammers ultimately end up badly
6. Hit the street man. Okada ridding? Bus conductor? daily job? , Car wash? one trade or the other? There is something out there that will keep you going while in school.
7. Stop living in limbo. You are a student and not a celebrity. Let those who have money for clubbing be. U need to face the reality of the moment.
8. SUICIDE? Oh yea, its the cheap way out for the weak when challenge hits. Men dont do suicide, the strive till they succeed.

Believe me son, I was in this crossroad some time in the 90s but I braced up and today I cherish the experience.

Get the hell up and be a man!

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:26am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:
What kind of man earns so much money every month but finishes it in the first week.
Even to pay my school fees and buy textbook is an issue

At my young age am forced to collect loans to keep myself a float.
At just 19 am owing debt, I pity this man when I graduate, I'll show him pepper like mikel showed to his father.

People like u are the reason why parents should give thier children attention or else the person will damage him self

At this age look at your thoughts
When I dey ur age am learning hand work and schooling meanwhile u re hear talking trash
If na yahoo dey ur blood why are u abusing ur parents coz they earn half a million

Children's of this days no single fear for thier eye

Is ur parents ur mate?

Mind u many billionaires of today came from a poor home

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by IKillPeopleALot: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

That woman has tried, she'll enjoy the fruit of her labour.
That man has made her suffer, I have still have memories of when I was 10-12 in primary 5.
How that man would fight with her to the extent blood would be on the wall .
How would fight with her naked, threatening to shoot us and kill my brothers in our sleep.

My childhood memories aren't good at all
I'll make sure I take her abroad, The hatred I have for that man and the zeal to make that woman enjoy is what pushes me.

It’s that your intention towards your dad will never let you make it in life….

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

That woman has tried, she'll enjoy the fruit of her labour.
That man has made her suffer, I have still have memories of when I was 10-12 in primary 5.
How that man would fight with her to the extent blood would be on the wall .
How would fight with her naked, threatening to shoot us and kill my brothers in our sleep.

My childhood memories aren't good at all
I'll make sure I take her abroad, The hatred I have for that man and the zeal to make that woman enjoy is what pushes me.

Don't worry u still dey grow
Ur eyes go soon clear
From ur own children u will find the results, now u re still very young
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by abuhusna1: 9:32am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

dont hate on your father cos only those God wants to use to elevate you will impact your life
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by donhils: 9:32am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

I'll make that man suffer mehn, the amount of hatred I have for him is unmatched.

He'll suffer, when he dies, I'll bury him in a shallow grave or let him rotten in the mortuary
Ok what is he didn't get to old age and maybe suddenly died along the line?, that means you won't be able to punish him again
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Leave story & answer the question
You have such a great mom & you are still borrowing from loan apps but only your Dad is the problem.

No mind am
No one blame mother's only father, tomorrow ur children will still grow up and blame u just as u did to ur father, after ur wife brain wash dem finish
Then u will understand

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by justli: 9:33am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

I'll understand the reason why he did it?
How do you understand your father beating your mother countless times in front of you?
Or trying to kill you and your brothers?
Or breaking house properties
Or threatening not to pay my school fees?
Or embarrassing the family name?

See, I'll work hard to better myself and become a great father for my kids( that's if I get married)
But i swear on my life, that man will see hell from my hand.

If you think mikel did his father badly, that man hasn't seen anything.
A shallow grave is where he'll land

This is coming late, but I understand your father father still pay your medical school fees albeit not leaving you with much to cater to other needs,

I'll say your mind is wrong in lots of ways for no fault of yours: you're still quite young and experiencing life's many woes. Burying your father on a shallow grave brings shame and dishonor to the living. The dead has no shame. I'm sure you never thought of that.

You channel your energy wrongly. You judge your father and I'm sure the whole family do, and he has become incorrigible. We may never know the detail of what transpired in your family , but I can rightfully say building up this much hate on how to bury your father will do you no good.

My advice, ignore him completely and focus on your education. Driving big cars and flaunting big phones shouldn't be of any interest to you. Maybe you want to change your circle of friends if all they do is taunt you with all their ill gotten wealth.
Yahoo is not the way forward, just so you know. If you worth your salt, by now you can do any number of basic service to earn some money:
You can teach, you can tutor in the evening, you could learn any skills off YouTube and start getting paid...
Embrace your reality , your father is what he is. But if he can manage to see you through medical school, then count your blessing.

I'll advice you read the book: "Subtle art of not giving a Bleep" by Mason Mark. And the book, "Think and Grow Rich". If not for anything, you'll see life differently, you'll find energy to push and smile even the cloud of troubles around you.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Machinegun91(m): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2022
Your story no touch me at all
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by wulisangel: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2022
Dear Poster,
I understand your pain towards your Dad, but that is not a criteria for all this malicious words you are using toward him.
mind you, he is your Dad and there no other person you can call Dad except him.

You are also a liability to your self by not engaging in menial jobs to help out.
Some of the undergraduates you see in your school train up themselves without the help of anyone.
Still they are focused and prayed hard to scale thru by assisting their parents.

You are still lucky Dear

Go and research more and find out how some diligent, focused youth see themselves thru school by funding their own school fees doing menial job.

At the age of 19 you are a full adult that can assist yourself without insulting anybody.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by 1daboi: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2022
Raspberries:
And yours didn't pull out on time...
emotional damage
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Failure44: 9:54am On Jul 05, 2022
Anugoson
eni070

I don't have access to this account email so message me on my email
Mikelawz15@gmail.com

I don't wanna drop my personal number here
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2022
As a father u will hustle build house for ur children
Suffer pay School
Mothers saving money she doesn't need
Yet u will need money and she will tell u to and meet the father wey come this world to come suffer
After all she will still Brainwash the children to hate the father
Anything u do she will report to children but father will not report her own to them

To be a man is not easy

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Mercymimi2002: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2022
Please can I reach you. Send a number I can use to reach you, so I can be of help. Mrs Badmus.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 05, 2022
Hmm, the fruit does not fall far from the tree, a vicious cycle is being repeated.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by justli: 10:05am On Jul 05, 2022
blingxx:

So many no get sense I swear undecided .. I shouldn't be saying this but some of these comments are from kids that where Abandoned by their parents at a very tender age undecided that's why they see nothing wrong with op problem

Ops father still pays his medical school's fees, for the recoed. I'm sure he still house and feed them. Only he doesn't do it as much as ops would want. Man maybe irresponsible, but he hasn't abandoned his family. And perhaps, he has other siblings in school the same irresponsible father fend for.
Dude has his eyes fixed on the father's half a million salary. And how much is half a million with children in university, multiple school fees, multiple rents and allowances, and a father that drinks beer
At this point, I'll say, if the father can successfully see him through school, while still paying the house rent and feeding the family, man is legend. You have to cut the man some slacks considering he already picked up the bad habit of drinking, and perhaps his nagging wife drove him into excessive drinking who knows. Ops at 19 coming up with this much hate shows the mother might not be all that free of blame
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Omosofe69: 10:07am On Jul 05, 2022
Oga stop hating and face your life. You are either a lazy bone or just hay brained.

Common quit that rant and get a life.

I read medicine working myself to bone.
From one building site to the other, from farm job to road construction sites

By the grace of God I am a consultant today.

Hate will ruin you. Evil lucre that is evident in your longing to have the world by the tail like the yahoo guys is a pit you must avoid.

Man, use your phone to make money. Forex is good but it comes with aches. Learn affiliate marketing, internet marketing, dropshipping, go on Fiverr. Channel your aggression on acquisition of requisite financial education.

There are gazillion of free resources online. Square up with your phone for a week.

You don't need a father or even a mother to succeed. You must determine to succeed and pray for Gods guidance.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Octobertwentysix(f): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2022
Cypress042:
I pity you op. Just use the sense that your God gave you and be important in life.

You're 19years old and still being entitled to your fathers money haba!

Young man, your father has really tried and trainned you up to this extend, is time to hustle and live like a man you should be.

Stop taking loans go and hustle sad

God bless you, why is he taking loans at 19, if AASSU is on strike he can at least get a small hustle to do my neighbors son is teaching, some have one or two menial jobs they do, I know of a 400level student who works with his father in his generator repair shop. Na small pikin entitlement mentality dey worry am, if he wants to do yahoo he can go ahead. Talking about his mates spraying money and using latest phone. Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by wordsdom: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2022
Resolve this please!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) / When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby / My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.