Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. (61673 Views)

How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by ladychioma: 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
Cypress042:
I pity you op. Just use the sense that your God gave you and be important in life.

You're 19years old still being entitled to your fathers money haba!

Young man, your father has really tried and trainned you up to this extend, is time to hustle and live like a man you should be.

Stop taking loans go and hustle sad
He is a medical student. It's not as easy as you think.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Octobertwentysix(f): 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
FuckSilly:

You spent it on virtuals, betting and other gambling too, I'm very sure.
You too go do fraud náà
Who dey hold you?

Oil dey your head, no mind the ungrateful son, he wants to live like a big boy and he wants his father to fund it. Yeye fowl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
bepositive11:
Don't mind him. He's ignorant to advise you to love your father irrespective of all the abuse that he put you through

I would say though that if you look closely, you'll realise that every person who is abusive has a story -- something made them that way. For some, they were abused as a child; for some, they were neglected as a child; for some, they were born with a brain damage or they sustained some form of brain injury while growing up

Now, this doesn't mean that your father's actions are justifiable. He is grown enough to know what is wrong and what is right. But, my point is, if you want to understand where your father is coming from, dig deeper and try to understand his family background. Your father doesn't seem like someone who can be vulnerable enough to express his emotions so don't expect to find out about his life experiences from him

What you can do though is learn from your father's mistakes and work to become a better man. Cut him out of your life if you need to. You are a grown up adult now, so start working on building your dream life

Secondly, don't waste your time comparing yourself to those yahoo boys. Their life style is not sustainable, it won't last for long. They can end up in jail at any moment. They're also thieves, stealing the money that people earned with their blood, sweat, and tears. In your search for financial stability, don't lose touch with humanity.

And u re the one paying for his school fees and every of his school expenses
At that age his not great ful
At that age am already working even before the age
Many billionaires came from a poor home and becomes what they are today and this one is here blaming his father and ur guys are supporting him

The boy na idiot
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Zeewirld: 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:
What kind of man earns so much money every month but finishes it in the first week.
Even to pay my school fees and buy textbook is an issue

At my young age am forced to collect loans to keep myself a float.
At just 19 am owing debt, I pity this man when I graduate, I'll show him pepper like mikel showed to his father.
...You might not even be able to measure up to his leave when you finally graduate...let alone showing him pepper....Instead of you to focus on how you will be useful in life...you are more bothered with how to show someone else pepper.....Channel your energy into making your productive!

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by akanbiaa(m): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:
I'm in pains and so annoyed.
I can't even boast of 10k in my account,
I'm crippled with debts on loan apps
This ASUU strike has only made my life worse.
The useless man I call a father that earns half a million monthly, spends It on drinking. I vow to make that man suffer at old age and to bury him in a shallow grave.
What did I do in my past life to be born into a broken home?
Where both parents are like cat and dog.
While my mates were learning yahoo, I was reading like a fool preparing for school.
Now I have secured the so called medicine but am suffering in silence while they're buying cars.

Do you know how painful it is to see the same people you were with now buying cars and using the latest phone?
How painful it is to see them spraying money in the club while you're borrowing money from loan apps?
How painful it is too them those you helped now snub your messages?

Now I understand why people commit suicide
Go and seek forgiveness from your father, be prayerful, learn new marketable skills , stop comparing yourself to those who are better than you and those who do illegal things but if you must compare then compare with those you are better than and change your nairaland moniker to Success44 and it shall be well with you.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Octobertwentysix(f): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
Acidosis:

What did you do with loans? To pay school fees, feed, or club like your criminal friends?

Will 30k pay his school fees, or buy books, the boy is an ungrateful imp, his father is trying hard to see him through school, ASUU had been on strike for over three months, he's at home eating and sleeping he's not on the streets, but because he saw his criminal friends balling he's now wallowing in self pity and blaming his father. So the father who works hard for his money should give it to him so that he can also spray in clubs too.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by felixawe(m): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

I vow to make that man suffer at old age and to bury him in a shallow grave.

Note that sometimes a child can die before the parents, hence parents sometimes bury their children. Don't plain evil in your heart.... Replace evil with love... Hustle smarter & avoid loan app.
You have a father you sees regularly you are complaining, me don lose my dad in primary 2 nkor..... I struggle to make my family, my children are big now.... Boy, grow up

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Dpaulie(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
blingxx:

Nothing wrong with guys of this generation , things of changed you can't even help yourself through school doing those things nowadays , try am now if you think it's easy
Nothing changed bro, tell me a university graduate who can hawk men's underwear from one garage to the other inside the hot sun, all in the name of securing the future....adulthood na scam generation, education na scam generation etc
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by kafeii123: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

You should be smart enough to discern through my message, it is bigger than those few words written there.

From his narrative, you would agree with me that the father has spent the greater chunk of the family needs growing up and still does.

You believed him when he said his father only spent for his school fees? I don't believe him at all , ask him who pays for the accommodation , feeding and other expenses? You will be surprised that his answers will fall back to the Father.

In hiis narrative his mother earns a paltry sum, is it that sum that takes care of family expenses like housing and feeding? Children sometimes form opinion when they hear from just one side of their parents always without looking at the big picture.

My assertions is that he may have learnt how much the father makes from the mum which may or may not be true and subsequent knowledge of him not contributing adequately based in the sum he makes. This may have resulted in his skewed mindset.

Don't get me wrong I'm not holding brief for the dad, he may have a plethora of problems of his own. To be truthful that dude has a baised opinion on his dad, someone that may have contributed if not more than 80percent of his life expenses up till this moment. Does he think the paltry sum of the mother can take care of the family expenses excluding the school fees?

He holds his mum in high esteem, gives her all accolades, forbids himself from collecting from her of any little money she makes and then goes ahead to demonize the only one who has contributed so much in financing him thus far.

Read through his statements you will discover the father wasn't given little of thanks for the little he has done for the young lad. His heart is filled with hate and that will not do him good going forward. I wouldn't be surprised if he has started challenging the finger that feeds him.

The young man wishes his dad isn't available, to him been around is of no use to him, those who have this mindset later understand the contribution of their dad when they wear same shoes with him in the future.

Irrespective of the fact that humans will always ask for more which is quite good, gratefulness for the little provided is necessary for more to come.

I think I get your point now. In the sense that even though the man currently seems to only pay school fees, he may also have been the one catering for almost all other expenses in the house, given their mother's paltry salary.

This may be right, but the fact the said man beats their mother to pulp... and drinks to stupor...those are the ingredients of father's who don't do any of those responsibilities mentioned up there.

I still met a woman who works as a university on Sunday...she bears all the family's fees.. despite having a director husband who spends his time drinking and womanizing...

Nothing too wrong in those things moderately done..but a father that neglects his roles...yet has time and resources to fund those vices....is not worthy to be called one.

Hopefully, he'll be able to sort himself out...fathers are to guide their children...

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by amakanancy(f): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
your problem starts from the name you gave yourself- failure!
Life gives to you what you allow.
Never blame anyone for your predicament. Yes, it has a way of slowing you down but you dont have to stay down
Look into the good side of life and not to doing evil. Do not follow the multitude to do evil!
Success is never the accumulation of wealth especially by sin. Ask them if they are truly happy!
The blessings of God makes rich and adds no sorrow!
you can only find fulfilment in God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Makschinchin: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

That woman has tried, she'll enjoy the fruit of her labour.
That man has made her suffer, I have still have memories of when I was 10-12 in primary 5.
How that man would fight with her to the extent blood would be on the wall .
How would fight with her naked, threatening to shoot us and kill my brothers in our sleep.

My childhood memories aren't good at all
I'll make sure I take her abroad, The hatred I have for that man and the zeal to make that woman enjoy is what pushes me.

Your heart is filled with so much hatred... Please calm down and think straight... He may have caused you so much pain but wishing to pay him back with evil when he's old/dead does not in any way solve the current situation you're facing...

Focus your mind on things that will improve your mental well-being and try get a job that'll pay you... God help you sir
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Shedrill(m): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:
The useless man I call a father that earns half a million monthly, spends It on drinking. I vow to make that man suffer at old age and to bury him in a shallow grave.
While my mates were learning yahoo, I was reading like a fool preparing for school.
Now I have secured the so called medicine but am suffering in silence while they're buying cars.

Do you know how painful it is to see the same people you were with now buying cars and using the latest phone?
How painful it is to see them spraying money in the club while you're borrowing money from loan apps?

I have a feeling that the reverse is the case here

Na you wey your papa dan tire for
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by luluosas(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
You must be very stupid to use those derogatory words on your father. How dare you open that gutter you called mouth to insult your father? From the way you are going, you may not even attain the age of your father before you die. You are too wicked and your wicked heart will lead you to your doom someday.
People without a parent still survive. Stupid boy that you are

Failure44:

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Y2ffarms: 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

I'll understand the reason why he did it?
How do you understand your father beating your mother countless times in front of you?
Or trying to kill you and your brothers?
Or breaking house properties
Or threatening not to pay my school fees?
Or embarrassing the family name?

See, I'll work hard to better myself and become a great father for my kids( that's if I get married)
But i swear on my life, that man will see hell from my hand.

If you think mikel did his father badly, that man hasn't seen anything.
A shallow grave is where he'll land

Dear brother please make it first. It is very important.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Thespagchef(m): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2022
FuckSilly:

Shut up you this hypocrite girl!
We know your type...

Ment or malaria??

Who are my type??

And FYI I am a guy not one of your hoes...

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by armyofone(m): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2022
Failure44:

You should be ashamed not been independent after 18 years. Your father's hardwork isn't yours. You aren't a child anymore. I do see your likes as lazy.
Try being creative and stop being dependent on someone else.

Shuu -

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2022
Failure44:

Maybe you shouldn't be looking at yahoo boys buying cars, carrying women and spraying money in clubs. Start looking at medicine students like you.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Adaobiii: 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
19 years and you are depressed and owing loan apps.
I don't know what is wrong with youths of nowadays.
You are already towing the path of your father at a young age
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Adaobiii: 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
armyofone:

You should be ashamed not been independent after 18 years. Your father's hardwork isn't yours. You aren't a child anymore. I do see your likes as lazy.
Try being creative and stop being dependent on someone else.

Shuu -

He is still young at 19,there is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of?
How much did u make when u were 19.
It's your type that make people to do what then don't want to do

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by bepositive11: 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
I don't think you read his comment about the abuse from his father

Nothing in this world can justify a man abusing his own child to that extent. If he likes let him buy his son the most expensive car in the world, it doesn't matter. The amount of trauma and psychological damage caused by the father is why OP sounds so heartless

Above all things, a father should create a safe place for his children first and foremost

MoneyMustBMade:

And u re the one paying for his school fees and every of his school expenses
At that age his not great ful
At that age am already working even before the age
Many billionaires came from a poor home and becomes what they are today and this one is here blaming his father and ur guys are supporting him

The boy na idiot

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by armyofone(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Adaobiii:

He is still young at 19,there is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of?
How much did u make when u were 19.
It's your type that make people to do what then don't want to do

It your type that makes young people forever lazy and dependent. At 18, you can farm, work on farmlands, work in restaurants or buka pounding fufu and yam, turning amala for food biz to make some cash.

Continue sitting there and not be creative.
Ask what you can do for your country. - not what your country or parents can do for you!
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by capacino(m): 12:21am On Jul 07, 2022
If you love yourself, take time out to the study animals around you to better understand your life/survival is in your hands to make or mar it cuz your parents don't owe you shit after giving you all that.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by baby124: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2022
What is a young man like you collecting loans for? I think government need to regulate those loan companies and force them to have standards. How are they loaning money to a jobless person?

By the way, thank God you said he makes 500k every month. His money! You are living with him and he’s feeding you! So some money is going to your upkeep. You need to find money to get a skill while you are at home. You are making a lot of excuses for yourself, which is preventing you from seeing opportunities.

What concern you with Yahoo boys? Why are you focused on that? You think someone earning salary can afford to live a stupid and lavish life like that for themselves? Not even for a jobless kid? 3 months is enough to have learned a skill right now, but you are wallowing in self pity and destruction. You want to be a yahoo boy or big boy without any job. You need to reevaluate yourself and your life.

I am not sure you understand life and what you want out of it. You really need to fend for yourself to understand the value of money.Those Yahoo boys, when you are a doctor, you will see how wretched their lives will be. Learning skills like coding online or with organizations can be relatively free. Learning Mechanic or Plumbing skill too is not bad. I don’t advise electrical for a boy your age sha. But opportunities are all around you. Take them and leave Yahoo boys to enjoy their tomorrow, today.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by edunaragold(f): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Oga have you visit the morgue or mortuary before and come see them your mates after they must have made the money finish the next thing is death at a young age,be happy do your best and leave the rest, I assure u,your of n time is coming. Not all u see that are right are truly right .
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Glocal1: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2022
Can he be sued to make him perform his family responsibility to his wife and children?

Before this, try reporting him to his family elders to intervene and convince his to perform his fatherly responsibilities.

If all else fail, take the matter to God.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Kenny206(m): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
Glocal1:
Can he be sued to make him perform his family responsibility to his wife and children?

Before this, try reporting him to his family elders to intervene and convince his to perform his fatherly responsibilities.

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by BluntCrazeMan: 9:23am On Jul 13, 2022
Failure44:

You are living a very wrong life.
You have misplaced values.
You don't even know what life is.
You're just breathing, and that's all.
That is why you're busy hoping to live the lives of other people, and you totally abandoned your own life.
Blame yourself, and not your father.
He saw it from long long time ago that you don't have any meaningful values in your life to protect and uphold.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by BluntCrazeMan: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2022
Glocal1:

Read the guy's post again.
He is a medical student, but he didn't value it at all.
He is here talking about Yahoo-Yahoo.
That's total nonsense.
Misplaced priority
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 22, 2023
I support you please do it.

Useless and Deadbeat Men deserve serious pains and painful death for neglecting the wellbeing and affairs of their children. A man is mandated to train his kids to the point of when the kids will grow up and be successful in life.

Only Parents who are dead, disabled, imprisoned and other unforseen circumstances of life are exempted and exonerated.

Even when they are successful, He is still mandatory to keep on doing follow up till his death.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) / My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing? / When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.