Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Why Many Relationships Don't End Well - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Many Relationships Don't End Well (166 Views)

Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, / Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era / This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Many Relationships Don't End Well by whatsappevangel(m): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
It is difficult to be part of a failing relationship. Sometimes, relationships can become boring and partners fail to find the lost interest in each other.

At other times, partners find it hard to control their emotions, which leads to outbursts that can seriously harm every relationship.

Whatever the reason behind a failing relationship, the fact of it being difficult to handle remains.

Join me tonight as I take you through another life-changing topic on Relationship Matters. The topic to discuss is:

Failing Relationships: What Are The Reasons & How Do You Revive A Relationship?

You will not want to miss this for anything. The discussion is happening on our telegram channel and the time is 10pm.

Here's the link to join the channel:
https:///whatmatterstoyou
Or just search for the name WHAT MATTERS TO YOU on your telegram.

Please do well to join and if possible invite a friend by sharing this post to him or her personally.

Remember:
What Matters to You Matters To Me�

(1) (Reply)

♥️this Message Goes To My Future Wife If On Nairaland♥️ / GAIN OVER 500+ WHATSAPP CONTACTS / Looking For A Romance Novel Writer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.