Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want (4979 Views)

This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics / Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? / How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by Softboy001: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
I was coming from work, I Don't have money on me to take Keke back home so I decided trek, I was walking when one fine tall girl stopped me,

She said she wanted to talk to me, damn! She is not really fine just average but she got the body as in eh... I didn't actually notice at first, I only looked at her face but after she said what she wanted to say and was going back, that's when I look back and saw the ass. Omo... Well that's not what I want to discuss

...well like I was saying I didn't look at her face so I kinda gave her a cold response when she said she wants to talk to me, the truth is that I was in a hurry and from the looks of things she wants to preach to me.

I first asked are you Jehovah witness, she said no, then I said you can proceed, she laughed and started preaching as we walk. I was in hurry and I could tell that she cant keep up with my speed so I just manage to slow down.

... So she started preaching o, preach and preach and preach that I should give my life to Christ. I told her am a Christian and I have already gave my life to Christ.

Now this is what shocked me and why am bringing this here.

The babe said she would like to have my number and come to my house to share the word of God with me when am free....?

Omo everything became suspicious to me, I didn't say anything Sha. I said okay and then gave her my number. But am just thinking about all evening like that girl try sha. Somebody you don't know before. You to go to his house and share the word of God. Na wa o.

Now there is a little thing that happened and I was suspecting that maybe she knows me before or something. So when I gave her my number, she asked for my surname. I gave her. It happens that she knows my younger sister. We got to know this through the name, now let me explain why this is impossible or rare.

My family is in Benin, I am the only one in Lagos. And also I have not been to Lagos for like 10years. I came some months ago. I schooled in auchi, my your sis and this girl schooled in unn. I have never been to unn. I don't know any of my sis friends. Could it that she recognized me from maybe my pics on my sister's phone. But my younger sis graduated years ago 2017.

I am just thinking about this since I got home so I said let me share with ers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
"I Don't have money on me to take Keke back home so I decided trek"

23 Likes

Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by dawnomike(m): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Stop permutating like investor Sabinus

6 Likes

Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by ambience(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
grin grin ENGLISH
Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by Uzomacharles: 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
Your family don ship wife for you...
You go pay her waybill fee
E be like your people know say you sabi trek..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by SmartPolician: 4:23am On Jul 05, 2022
There are many dedicated girls in Pentecostal churches in Nigeria. They often ask for your details so they can follow up and convince you to join their church.

Saying she will visit you may be a strategy she uses to get young guys to drop their contacts. Afterwards, she won't visit you. Instead, the church will be calling and sending you text messages to worship with them.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by Samfloxin(m): 5:39am On Jul 05, 2022
When she comes, receive her well well, she may be your future wife

1 Like

Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 05, 2022
So what the hell are we to do with this story na
Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by simple250: 6:26am On Jul 05, 2022
Christ embassy format

15 Likes

Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 05, 2022
Some Gehs dey look for boyfriend or husband, the easiest way to achieve that na by carrying bible doing One on one kind of evangelism.
Softboy001:
I was coming from work, I Don't have money on me to take Keke back home so I decided trek, I was walking when one fine tall girl stopped me,

She said she wanted to talk to me, damn! She is not really fine just average but she got the body as in eh... I didn't actually notice at first, I only at her face but after she said what she wanted to say and was going back, that's when I look back and saw the ass. Omo... Well that's not what I want to discuss

...well like I was saying I didn't look at her face so I kinda gave her a cold response when she said she wants to talk to me, the truth is that I was in a hurry and from the looks of things she wants to preach to me.

I first asked are you Jehovah witness, she said no, then I said you can proceed, she laughed and started preach as we walk. I was in hurry and I could tell that she can keep up with my speed so I just manage to slow down.

... So she started preaching o, preach and preach and preach that I should give my life to Christ. I told her am a Christian and I have already gave my life to Christ.

The babe said she would like to have my number and come to my house to share the word of God with me when am free....?

Omo everything became suspicious to me, I didn't say anything Sha. I said okay and then gave her my number. But am just thinking about all evening like that girl try sha. Somebody you don't know before. You to go to his house and share the word of God. Na wa o.

Now there is a little thing that happened and I was suspecting that maybe she knows me before or something. So when I gave her my number, she asked for my surname. I gave her. It happens that she knows my younger sister. We got to know this through the name, now let me explain why this is impossible or rare.

My family is in Benin, I am the only one in Lagos. And also I have not been to Lagos for like 10years. I came some months ago. I schooled in auchi, my your sis and this girl schooled in unn. I have never been to unn. I don't know any of my sis friends. Could it that she recognized me from maybe my pics on my sister's phone. But my younger sis graduated years ago 2017.

grin Wife material mode

1 Like

Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by Silentgroper(m): 7:54am On Jul 05, 2022
She didnt get ur address, so she definitely isnt coming..
Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by Cypress042(m): 8:18am On Jul 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Is there anything wrong with trekking

1 Like

Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by Iamicekid(m): 8:27am On Jul 05, 2022
Wait make she call first, and after that, wait again until she comes to your crib first alone then u can start having all this unnecessary ideas in your head
Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by ExplorerReturns(m): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2022
Op relax and enjoy what's coming
Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by lereinter(m): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2022
Just don't rush yourself
Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by robinso01(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2022
Let us know when she come to ur house.
Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by Softboy001: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2022
Silentgroper:
She didnt get ur address, so she definitely isnt coming..

she asked though, i just told her the place and then told her when she is ready she can call me. she asked when i said Saturday and then we agreed saturday
so on saturday we will see what will happen, i will keep you guys post. hopefully she not reading this

1 Like

Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by Softboy001: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2022
Iamicekid:
Wait make she call first, and after that, wait again until she comes to your crib first alone then u can start having all this unnecessary ideas in your head

i am not even having any ideas in my head but then again anything can happen
Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by Chris2863(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2022
I don read this your write up finish and meeeeehn, I’m still confused
Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by Silentgroper(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2022
Softboy001:

she asked though, i just told her the place and then told her when she is ready she can call me. she asked when i said Saturday and then we agreed saturday
so on saturday we will see what will happen, i will keep you guys post. hopefully she not reading this
Yeah u better keep us posted if she does come. Since she knows ur sister, something tells me she would come..
Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by Softboy001: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2022
SmartPolician:
There are many dedicated girls in Pentecostal churches in Nigeria. They often ask for your details so they can follow up and convince you to join their church.

Saying she will visit you may be a strategy she uses to get young guys to drop their contacts. Afterwards, she won't visit you. Instead, the church will be calling and sending you text messages to worship with them.

if she actually do come to my place, i am going to be disappointed in her...
considering the situation in the country now that is bad move to just see a guy on the street you dont know before and then you follow him to his house in the name of evangelism. that is careless and risky.

1 Like

Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by Donaluta(m): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Your family don ship wife for you...

You go pay her waybill fee

E be like your people know say you sabi trek..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy which kind evil reply be this.. nwanne iwu ajo mmadu kaaaiiiii.. ihenka ogini eeeeeeeiiii

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Small pikin character ... Yu no suppose leave among humans .. maybe forest

killmods:
So what the hell are we to do with this story na

Use am cook tuwo shinkafa
Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by Uzomacharles: 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
Donaluta:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy which kind evil reply be this.. nwanne iwu ajo mmadu kaaaiiiii.. ihenka ogini eeeeeeeiiii

Lol

Ike gwuru
Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by Donaluta(m): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Lol

Ike gwuru

Lol that phrase... Them know say you Sabi Trek naim burst me cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by 4teenblaq: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
Here in Benin city, that is how almost all the student fellowships do their evangelism. They use mostly the girls, they dress well and most of them are beautiful.

They ask you if you are born again, whether you speak in tongues and all that! They try to invade your personal life and really want to know more about you.

They will visit you like hell and you won't have any other choice than to become their member.

All those stunts she was pulling about visiting you, getting your number are all tactics to reduce your defence mechanism towards her.
She will definitely visit you but not alone but with a colleague. She will trying to act caring and all manner of darling stuff, she will invade your personal life and you will become her convert(prey).

I am telling this because I am currently in that shit right now.. I am looking for a way to break out.

My advice to you is if you have a church you attending, use it as a tool of excuse to dislodge her if she requests you to attend her church.
Keep postponing the day you will come, she will get tired and leave you(if that is the reason she has in mind for visiting you). I did this to one girl that met me and started playing out this tactics and was calling me every Saturday.

( it is this trap I am currently in, that taught me the lesson).

My 2cent. grin

1 Like

Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by Shascky33: 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
Softboy001:

considering the situation in the country now that is bad move to just see a guy on the street you dont know before and then you follow him to his house in the name of evangelism. that is careless and risky.
Mumu dem wan kidnap you. No let konji block ur brain, lol.
Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by KristaPretty(f): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
A stranger asked fir your surname and you mentioned

Women are powerful sha grin grin grin
Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by emmyluizzz: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
the gods has prepared a well good pussy in the presence of your enemies

op enjoy!!!!!!!
Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by Softboy001: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
KristaPretty:
A stranger asked fir your surname and you mentioned

Women are powerful sha grin grin grin

lol she came preaching the gospel naw
Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
Softboy001:

She will come but she won't come alone grin expect Brother Francis and sister Chinaza

2 Likes

Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by Softboy001: 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Softboy001:

She said she wanted to talk to me, damn! She is not really fine just average but she got the body as in eh... I didn't actually notice at first, I only looked at her face but after she said what she wanted to say and was going back, that's when I look back and saw the ass. Omo... Well that's not what I want to discuss

I first asked are you Jehovah witness, she said no, then I said you can proceed, she laughed and started preaching as we walk. I was in hurry and I could tell that she cant keep up with my speed so I just manage to slow down.

updates....

so Saturday came and went, she did not come, and i didn't have her number or anything like that. i have even forgetten about her self but yesterday, she called around about 5-6 pm, she introduced her self and i quickly remembered so she said that she wanted to come to my house that very time to pray with me. unfortunately i was still at work, i was just closing and haven't even gone home yet, i told her i was busy and that am still at work so we rescheduled for on Saturday cos thats when i can be free.
Re: Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want by Softboy001: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Update...

So today is Saturday, I was waiting for her to come, and she actually did, she called me around 12 pm that she was around my area. And would love to see me. So I directed herto my house.

As someone said in the comment section here,she came but she came with a guy.
I don't know if I should say am disappointed o, it's not like I have any ulterior motives or any thing like that.

So we talked, I allowed them do their preaching, she was all smiling through out the discussion. For her mind she don win soul. I was practically free and not doing anything so I just let them entertain me. But to honest the babe knows her onions.

So they later invited me to their "church cell meeting" holding by 5 pm. We prayed and then later went their way.

4:50 pm my phone starting ringing. Me that am sleeping. I just quickly put in on silent mood. After about 30 mins. I heard knock on my door. Went I opened omo. Na this same preacher girl. I wanted to get angry buy I remain calm. Seeing the effort that she is putting in. I told her I won't be to come. But she insisted. She paid my bike fair I we went there together. Do you know that this girl refused to enter same bike with me. As in eh. I boarded another seperate bike. When I asked her. She said I should not worry.

We go to the cell meeting. Omo I thought the first girl had yansh. Until I meet their cell meeting leader. Omo see yansh and see what she wearing Gon! shocked
Omo make I no lie, my head burst. So after they cell meeting. They assigned me to another girl. Due to my location. She said we would long to me to come to church tomorrow . That she will come to my house to pick me up.

Am just giving this update but I promised to.so you guy know how it went. Am indifferent about the whole issues.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See These CURVY LADIES Whose Video Clips Are Breaking The Internet!!! / Before You Have Sex With Her..... / Would A Man's Bad Past Affect His Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.