Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,448 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Am I The Only Who Noticed This On The Front Page? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only Who Noticed This On The Front Page? (791 Views)

Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles / I'm Not The Only One Who Noticed This About Rema's hit song Calm Down / Who Noticed This Shit! Female Lizzy Are Always Ho.rny Than.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only Who Noticed This On The Front Page? by SPAMBOX7: 12:47am On Jul 05, 2022
What's with all these old couples welcoming twins after decades Of marriage. There's no day you won't come on nairaland and not see "xxccxxxfddsfff couples or woman welcomes twins after 13 years of marriage"
They are many
The ones I have read on the front page only this month I can't count

And why always twins everytime?
Is it that e get place them dey go collect twins after decades of barrenness or am I just overthinking

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only Who Noticed This On The Front Page? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 05, 2022
IVF

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only Who Noticed This On The Front Page? by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 05, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
What's with all these old couples welcoming twins after decades Of marriage. There's no day you won't come on nairaland and not see "xxccxxxfddsfff couples or woman welcomes twins after 13 years of marriage"
They are many
The ones I have read on the front page only this month I can't count

And why always twins everytime?
Is it that e get place them dey go collect twins after decades of barrenness or am I just overthinking
grin
Re: Am I The Only Who Noticed This On The Front Page? by Cinema4d: 1:25am On Jul 05, 2022
Thought I was the only one
Re: Am I The Only Who Noticed This On The Front Page? by ekene247(m): 1:31am On Jul 05, 2022
IVF
If you are doing IVF, you will like to kill two birds or even four with one stone.

They will not tell you that it's IVF but we know. They can even go to church for miracle thanksgiving but if you know, you know.

Thanks to Doctors and science

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only Who Noticed This On The Front Page? by Halogenabdul(m): 1:38am On Jul 05, 2022
Na so me too dey see am oo..
Na dem know where dem dey see am oo.
And na always at least twins
Re: Am I The Only Who Noticed This On The Front Page? by etrange: 1:54am On Jul 05, 2022
It's probably IVF. That medical procedure is a gift to mankind.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Apart From Your Phone, What Else Gives You Joy / The Chinese And Hausa Lady That Was Killed Should Be A Lesson . / When The Bluetooth Device Is Ready To Pair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.