Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

“I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } (6650 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by FullBlastLight: 3:07am On Jul 05, 2022
“I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallaly I Need a Husband”; Beautiful Lady Advertises Herself On Social Media for a Man.

A beautiful lady has taken to Twitter to reach out to a prospective husband after she shared a gorgeous photo of herself and admitted that she needs a husband in her life.

The Twitter user identified as Yasirah (@Yaseereh), shared a gorgeous photo of herself rocking a bonnet with her hand on her cheek.

She wore a ring on one of her fingers and kept a smiling face, however, she stated that although she really looks pretty and acted as if everything is alright she really needs a husband.

Yasirah shared the beautiful photo of herself on her Twitter handle with the caption:

“I look like I’m alright but wallahy I need a husband”.

The pretty lady’s tweet generated massive commentaries on the social app as the majority of tweeps didn’t believe that such a pretty lady could be single.

Read some of the reactions from tweeps below :

“I don’t know what’s wrong with the guys of nowadays as if they are blind Myself, I’ve been alone since last year, fresh *** just wasting”

“Nobody should comradify this girl abeg, her face just too fine”

“I hope this is a joke; but if not, I’d advice that you take your time being single, do what makes you happy and be happy with yourself and where you are at the moment. If this is about the quest for happiness, then it behoves me to say that that can only be gotten individually.”

“Don’t be desperate else it will end up this way, not wishing you that.”

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/i-look-like-am-alright-but-wallaly-i-need-a-husband-beautiful-lady-advertises-herself-on-social-media-for-a-man/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by Mastakija(m): 3:23am On Jul 05, 2022
Scam

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by Drillminded: 4:26am On Jul 05, 2022
The Lord is your strength ehn! Last last even you go chop breakfast.

3 Likes

Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by PoliteActivist: 4:28am On Jul 05, 2022
Who cares
Your headache

2 Likes

Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by OBALOLA55(m): 5:19am On Jul 05, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Who cares
Your headache
FERNANDEZISBACK IS THAT YOU?

3 Likes

Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by Samfloxin(m): 5:30am On Jul 05, 2022
You need a husband? Men no dey your area? Abi you don snub them finish?

4 Likes

Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by PoliteActivist: 5:45am On Jul 05, 2022
OBALOLA55:

No, this is FERNANDEZISFRONT

7 Likes

Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by PoliteActivist: 5:47am On Jul 05, 2022
OBALOLA55:

Nah, this is FERNANDEZISFRONT

2 Likes

Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 05, 2022
Yea them plenty like this. Single and beautifully designed physically but near them first u will know why they will always remain single despite thier beauty. 90% of them are lazy, selfish, self centred, spoilt and entitled brats.. with a long list of does and don'ts. Some wil tell u no washing dishes or cooking certain types of foods.. In fact most can't play wifey role but would want u to be perfect for them. No be juju be that If they don't want to vacay every weekend in mars or the moon they are craving private jets every now and then just because they're fine. They think thier beauty is currency for trading. Unrealistic, beautiful buffoons undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by Autobot05: 6:07am On Jul 05, 2022
FullBlastLight:
“I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallaly I Need a Husband”; Beautiful Lady Advertises Herself On Social Media for a Man.

A beautiful lady has taken to Twitter to reach out to a prospective husband after she shared a gorgeous photo of herself and admitted that she needs a husband in her life.

The Twitter user identified as Yasirah (@Yaseereh), shared a gorgeous photo of herself rocking a bonnet with her hand on her cheek.

She wore a ring on one of her fingers and kept a smiling face, however, she stated that although she really looks pretty and acted as if everything is alright she really needs a husband.

Yasirah shared the beautiful photo of herself on her Twitter handle with the caption:

“I look like I’m alright but wallahy I need a husband”.

The pretty lady’s tweet generated massive commentaries on the social app as the majority of tweeps didn’t believe that such a pretty lady could be single.

Read some of the reactions from tweeps below :

“I don’t know what’s wrong with the guys of nowadays as if they are blind Myself, I’ve been alone since last year, fresh *** just wasting”

“Nobody should comradify this girl abeg, her face just too fine”

“I hope this is a joke; but if not, I’d advice that you take your time being single, do what makes you happy and be happy with yourself and where you are at the moment. If this is about the quest for happiness, then it behoves me to say that that can only be gotten individually.”

“Don’t be desperate else it will end up this way, not wishing you that.”

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/i-look-like-am-alright-but-wallaly-i-need-a-husband-beautiful-lady-advertises-herself-on-social-media-for-a-man/

Her face too fine …?? I hope her heart and behavior is fine too

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by Axis313(m): 6:12am On Jul 05, 2022
She's just catching cruise,many of her likes plenty for Twitter.Take her serious at your own peril.

3 Likes

Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by Axis313(m): 6:15am On Jul 05, 2022
killmods:
Yea them plenty like this. Single and beautifully designed physically but near them first u will know why they will always remain single despite thier beauty. 90% of them are lazy, selfish, self centred, spoilt and entitled brats.. with a long list of does and don'ts. Some wil tell u no washing dishes or cooking certain types of foods.. In fact most can't play wifey role but would want u to be perfect for them. No be juju be that If they don't want to vacay every weekend in mars or the moon they are craving private jets every now and then just because they're fine. They think thier beauty is currency for trading. Unrealistic, beautiful buffoons undecided
Did you have relationship with any of them in the past?

1 Like

Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 05, 2022
Axis313:

Did you have relationship with any of them in the past?
Yea.. about 3

3 Likes

Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by Axis313(m): 6:23am On Jul 05, 2022
killmods:

Yea.. about 3
Ha!you tried o,I always think it is males behind those accounts.

1 Like

Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 05, 2022
Axis313:

Ha!you tried o,I always think it is males behind those accounts.
Lol.. I'm not talking online oo. I meant most of her types off line. I have come across her type on 3 different ocassions. Nothing else but beauty

1 Like

Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by Axis313(m): 6:33am On Jul 05, 2022
killmods:

Lol.. I'm not talking online oo. I meant most of her types off line. I have come across her type on 3 different ocassions. Nothing else but beauty
Okay,but I think they are from wealthy homes,that explain their spoilt brats attitude.
Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by shortIGBOman: 6:38am On Jul 05, 2022
One yahoo scammer is behind that picture. It's a stolen identity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 05, 2022
Axis313:

Okay,but I think they are from wealthy homes,that explain their spoilt brats attitude.
Not necessarily... They think thier beauty is a gift to the earth

1 Like

Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by Axis313(m): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2022
killmods:

Not necessarily... They think thier beauty is a gift to the earth
Lol,then they will grow old for their parents' house.
Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by Bruno3000(m): 7:14am On Jul 05, 2022
I totally agree with u
killmods:
Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by talk2hb1(m): 7:16am On Jul 05, 2022
She dey find followers no gawk yourself

1 Like

Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by TeeGentle(m): 7:22am On Jul 05, 2022
Mtcheeeew
Let her continue her advertisement
Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by Silentgroper(m): 7:25am On Jul 05, 2022
killmods:
Hahahaha grin ... These females sometimes are tiring..

2 Likes

Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by ugolightswel1: 7:41am On Jul 05, 2022
killmods:

But Bros you would have helped their situation a little bit nowooo.

But this yours will worsen their situation more because you just spew a whole truth.

Those considering will just fade up
Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by tiswell(m): 8:08am On Jul 05, 2022
killmods:
bros don vex Kia kia grin

2 Likes

Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by techWriter3: 8:11am On Jul 05, 2022
swindle
Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by SporaD8: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2022
ugolightswel1:

But Bros you would have helped their situation a little bit nowooo.

But this yours will worsen their situation more because you just spew a whole truth.

Those considering will just fade up
The guy you quoted is telling you the gospel truth. These ladies are not marriageable at all!
Those who disregard that priceless advice always end up dead before their time.
Be warned!!!

1 Like

Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by WildChild00(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2022
Mastakija:
Scam

biggest scam by blogger
Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by skywalker240(m): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2022
Scam
Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by System202: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2022
This is not true, its Cat fish account, probably one nigga trying to defraud people

1 Like

Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by whippersnapper(m): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2022
Someone should help me with her number. I'm ready to marry her. Omo na person take fine like this
Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by meobizy(f): 10:47am On Jul 05, 2022
Fake news.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP!!!! My Boyfriend Can’t Get An Erection / Limits And Relationships / Qualities Of A Dream Man Or Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.