Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

“I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } (6660 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2022
killmods:
Yea them plenty like this. Single and beautifully designed physically but near them first u will know why they will always remain single despite thier beauty. 90% of them are lazy, selfish, self centred, spoilt and entitled brats.. with a long list of does and don'ts. Some wil tell u no washing dishes or cooking certain types of foods.. In fact most can't play wifey role but would want u to be perfect for them. No be juju be that If they don't want to vacay every weekend in mars or the moon they are craving private jets every now and then just because they're fine. They think thier beauty is currency for trading. Unrealistic, beautiful buffoons undecided
Lol, calm down boss

1 Like

Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by Emmanuel909090: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
And the ones who do don't value them.
Re: “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } by nnamdi640: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
FullBlastLight:
“I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallaly I Need a Husband”; Beautiful Lady Advertises Herself On Social Media for a Man.

A beautiful lady has taken to Twitter to reach out to a prospective husband after she shared a gorgeous photo of herself and admitted that she needs a husband in her life.

The Twitter user identified as Yasirah (@Yaseereh), shared a gorgeous photo of herself rocking a bonnet with her hand on her cheek.

She wore a ring on one of her fingers and kept a smiling face, however, she stated that although she really looks pretty and acted as if everything is alright she really needs a husband.

Yasirah shared the beautiful photo of herself on her Twitter handle with the caption:

“I look like I’m alright but wallahy I need a husband”.

The pretty lady’s tweet generated massive commentaries on the social app as the majority of tweeps didn’t believe that such a pretty lady could be single.

Read some of the reactions from tweeps below :

“I don’t know what’s wrong with the guys of nowadays as if they are blind Myself, I’ve been alone since last year, fresh *** just wasting”

“Nobody should comradify this girl abeg, her face just too fine”

“I hope this is a joke; but if not, I’d advice that you take your time being single, do what makes you happy and be happy with yourself and where you are at the moment. If this is about the quest for happiness, then it behoves me to say that that can only be gotten individually.”

“Don’t be desperate else it will end up this way, not wishing you that.”

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/i-look-like-am-alright-but-wallaly-i-need-a-husband-beautiful-lady-advertises-herself-on-social-media-for-a-man/

Don't take women that put on such hair cap serious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? / BEST SEX POSITIONS FOR HER - TAKE HER TO CLOUD NINE / Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.