Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria (6600 Views)

This Hardship Is Affecting ashawo girls In Brothels' / Naira Scarcity Is Also Affecting Girls In Brothels / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria by ChildOfDoom: 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
Though I have not spent much time in Olosho houses in Nigeria, but the over six to seven months I have patronised the one close to my house, i deciphered some things I will enumerate:

1) There is always a madam in charge of the brothel. If an Olosho mess up, they are beaten. I once noticed from afar a naive Olosho I patronised being beaten for revealing too much

2) Oloshos are not measured up to size the customers that comes. What I mean is, any size of man can take any size of girl and they must not complain. One girl once avoiding till day break with a big man was called out by the man and she responded sharply

3) Oloshos are not static. They come and go. At times one wonders what happened to previous ones. Those who breach binding agreement are dealt with I guess. Others gain their freedom by working out a certain amount of money.

4) Those who break free become dick hungry and greedy. If you date them, money is never enough. One rod is also not enough. Some fall back to the act when broke or in need

5) Those who are sales girls in brothels, join the trade in no time. I know one wey dey form for me say na sales girl, one week later she don change cloth dey rock dick. I collect my share

6) Those in the act are given special incentives to introduce their sisters to the trade. Common to have siblings Olosho

7) Olosho use some form of voodoo to swingle money or get you hooked to patronise them or to visit them often. My experience with Eva confirms this. (Please view this same topic on the Romance section in r i b d o . c o m to see full explanation of how I suffered in her hand. My name there is loquacioussinner)

cool Oloshos can not be trusted. When a quarrel breaks out, they will unite against you. I was once a victim. A girl I trusted so much, lied to the madam she did not receive transfer from me. Na God save me

9) Olosho steals. Most times when I am patronising one Olosho, she will ask me to pack all my things into her room so I don't look for it later

10) There are cult guys hanging around brothels to treat guy's Bleep up that refuses to pay. Saw how one guy was rough handled for not paying up. These guys are likely those that initiate new girls in. Who knows by gangraping them

11) The low lives in the Oloshos house. All they do is party to the music playing, smoking and drinking out life. At times I wonder why they just hang out smoking without patronising women. Till I join them one day to drink and I forgot my worries for that moment with two Life beer (I pray this is not a Calling to switch addiction to drinking)

12) the broke guys that badly needs to Bleep, hence patronising cheap Oloshos like the elderly and fat at a subsided rate. Some act as the boyfriend of these girls, laugh with them and await free Bleep at night when customers are done

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria by Recardo(m): 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
Carry your forum promotion enter your under ground cave

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria by EmptyGarden(m): 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
Thesis on Ogbongidi business grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria by CuriousCart: 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
We learn everyday
Re: Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria by emekalovepets: 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
You are so stupid for bringing this

1 Like

Re: Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria by jamesversion: 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
emekalovepets:

Some people may find it enlightening.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria by carl90(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
Stay away from prostitutes and hook-up gals .
U are digging up your own grave patronizing those set of women

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria by kokorokoman: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
emekalovepets:
like how? this is romance section o, no be politics section be dis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 3:08am On Jun 06, 2023
Elderly oloshos😭

2 Likes

Re: Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria by Siminialaye20(m): 3:21am On Jun 06, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
Though I have not spent much time in Olosho houses in Nigeria, but the over six to seven months I have patronised the one close to my house, i deciphered some things I will enumerate:

1) There is always a madam in charge of the brothel. If an Olosho mess up, they are beaten. I once noticed from afar a naive Olosho I patronised being beaten for revealing too much

2) Oloshos are not measured up to size the customers that comes. What I mean is, any size of man can take any size of girl and they must not complain. One girl once avoiding till day break with a big man was called out by the man and she responded sharply

3) Oloshos are not static. They come and go. At times one wonders what happened to previous ones. Those who breach binding agreement are dealt with I guess. Others gain their freedom by working out a certain amount of money.

4) Those who break free become dick hungry and greedy. If you date them, money is never enough. One rod is also not enough. Some fall back to the act when broke or in need

5) Those who are sales girls in brothels, join the trade in no time. I know one wey dey form for me say na sales girl, one week later she don change cloth dey rock dick. I collect my share

6) Those in the act are given special incentives to introduce their sisters to the trade. Common to have siblings Olosho

7) Olosho use some form of voodoo to swingle money or get you hooked to patronise them or to visit them often. My experience with Eva confirms this. (Please view this same topic on the Romance section in r i b d o . c o m to see full explanation of how I suffered in her hand. My name there is loquacioussinner)

cool Oloshos can not be trusted. When a quarrel breaks out, they will unite against you. I was once a victim. A girl I trusted so much, lied to the madam she did not receive transfer from me. Na God save me

9) Olosho steals. Most times when I am patronising one Olosho, she will ask me to pack all my things into her room so I don't look for it later

10) There are cult guys hanging around brothels to treat guy's Bleep up that refuses to pay. Saw how one guy was rough handled for not paying up. These guys are likely those that initiate new girls in. Who knows by gangraping them

11) The low lives in the Oloshos house. All they do is party to the music playing, smoking and drinking out life. At times I wonder why they just hang out smoking without patronising women. Till I join them one day to drink and I forgot my worries for that moment with two Life beer (I pray this is not a Calling to switch addiction to drinking)

12) the broke guys that badly needs to Bleep, hence patronising cheap Oloshos like the elderly and fat at a subsided rate. Some act as the boyfriend of these girls, laugh with them and await free Bleep at night when customers are done
Re: Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria by mrcelebrity1: 3:36am On Jun 06, 2023
Stop putting things wrongly, The girls at the brothels are not “Olosho’s” They are simply Ashawo , Ashawo is the mother and the leader of them all, who has been in existence since 1800ad . It’s a disrespect calling them Olosho. Hook up girls , Olosho , Ashawo, are three different people though they render the same services . just like police , efcc, DSS, they are different bodies but render the same service by curbing crimes , I will explain more after the cooperative meeting .

7 Likes

Re: Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria by Olachase(m): 7:01am On Jun 06, 2023
mrcelebrity1:
Stop putting things wrongly, The girls at the brothels are not “Olosho’s” They are simply Ashawo , Ashawo is the mother and the leader of them all, who has been in existence since 1800ad . It’s a disrespect calling them Olosho. Hook up girls , Olosho , Ashawo, are three different people though they render the same services . just like police , efcc, DSS, they are different bodies but render the same service by curbing crimes , I will explain more after the cooperative meeting .
I disagree with you na same hooo buh most times Ashawo day upgrade to Olosho

The thing is I don't understand how those pretty lady's among them ended up fuckiing around, if you think am lying come to shoprite ikeja

Funniest thing you can fu*k the broke one among they for #1000

Wait na me day type all this things yee them Don get me 🤭🤭

3 Likes

Re: Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 7:53am On Jun 06, 2023
A friend shared this experience in an Ashawo joint.
When he entered her room and wanted to start having sex, she insisted on money first as usual and he paid. When wanted to hang his trousers on the wardrobe, she declined that he must put his trousers on a mat just by the side of the bed and he did. Then he had sex and left. As he entered a bus to go home, he realized that some of his money was missing. He swore the 10k he had with him now became just 1k. And this is someone that is extra careful. After putting 2 and 2 together, he landed on the fact that the theft happened when he dropped his trouser on the mat near the bed in the ashawo's room. There was somebody under the bed who stole his money when the sex was going on.

Going to brothels is risky. Bringing runs girls to your home is risky as well. Staying faithful is the best.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:18am On Jun 06, 2023
Going to olosho house from age of 15 to 24 na youthful exuberance every child want to explore,heck most nigerian youth lost their virginity to old mama olosho,but after 24 u are still going to brothel just know say ur life is bleeped.

3 Likes

Re: Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria by ugwusunday(m): 10:05am On Jun 06, 2023
My mum use to sell stuff around brothel, so most time I stay there to help her. There this particular man that use come by 12 or 1pm and stay in one corner to call one ashawo lady who work there. And when this lady is coming, she come with one politin bag,(Lilon bag). One faithful day, the lilon bag mistakly fall down while trying to hand it over to that man, and I saw what is inside the bag, wish is used CONDON, the man look at me and left immediately. So those ashawo are also doing side hustle in making illegal money, my brethen be careful...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria by wonder233: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2023
I once had a job that will last a few days in another part of town. So I packed a bag and checked into a hotel, I tried to look for a budget hotel that was also close to the place of work.
First thing that struck me as odd was that the receptionists were disorganised, they didn't seem to know where anything was, almost like people don't walk in to lodge in the hotel.
Anyways, I was checked into a room. The room was dinghy, damp and dank. I just shrugged it off that is cos its a cheap hotel.
I dropped my bag, then went to the site of work, came back toward evening and could not recognise the hotel again, it was swarming with oloshos, apparently, it was their home, they all fully booked the rooms thats why the receptionists didn't even know where stuff were cos virtually nobody from outside comes to lodge. It was noisy till dawn with lots of loud music and men roaming up and down looking for patrons.
I checked out first thing in the morning

3 Likes

Re: Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria by MechanicMike: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

angry
Re: Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria by MechanicMike: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

....please take yor conclusion to Arise News television sir!!!(no offenscce) angry
Re: Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria by ChildOfDoom: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
jamesversion:

Some people may find it enlightening.

exactly. So they know what to expect when they go there.

You can share your observations too
Re: Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria by virginchaser(m): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
wonder233:
I once had a job that will last a few days in another part of town. So I packed a bag and checked into a hotel, I tried to look for a budget hotel that was also close to the place of work.
First thing that struck me as odd was that the receptionists were disorganised, they didn't seem to know where anything was, almost like people don't walk in to lodge in the hotel.
Anyways, I was checked into a room. The room was dinghy, damp and dank. I just shrugged it off that is cos its a cheap hotel.
I dropped my bag, then went to the site of work, came back toward evening and could not recognise the hotel again, it was swarming with oloshos, apparently, it was their home, they all fully booked the rooms thats why the receptionists didn't even know where stuff were cos virtually nobody from outside comes to lodge. It was noisy till dawn with lots of loud music and men roaming up and down looking for patrons.
I checked out first thing in the morning

I can feel you. I once checked into one like that when i had a broken timing chain in transit. My mind was wondering on possible things that could have happened overnight due to heavy arguments among lodgers, receptionist, even a guy was pushed out by a girl for refusing to cum. Receptionist area was partitioned with iron metal to prevent angry customers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria by kelspinall(m): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
this guy is funny and crazy
Re: Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria by KingDash09(m): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
Since my mama born me I have never near a brothel In my life

3 Likes

Re: Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria by Gaddafih001(m): 1:31am On Jun 07, 2023
kingthreat:
When he entered her room and wanted to start having sex, she insisted on money first as usual and he paid. When wanted to hang his trousers on the wardrobe, she declined that he must put his trousers on a mat just by the side of the bed and he did. Then he had sex and left. As he entered a bus to go home, he realized that some of his money was missing. He swore the 10k he had with him now became just 1k. And this is someone that is extra careful. After putting 2 and 2 together, he landed on the fact that the theft happened when he dropped his trouser on the mat near the bed in the ashawo's room. There was somebody under the bed who stole his money when the sex was going on.

Going to brothels is risky. Bringing runs girls to your home is risky as well. Staying faithful is the best.
Exactly what happened to me in Benin 🇧🇯 Republic.
Re: Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria by KingAzubuike(f): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
kingthreat:

grin
Re: Some Things I Noticed Occur In Brothels In Nigeria by KingAzubuike(f): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
virginchaser:

I can feel you. I once checked into one like that when i had a broken timing chain in transit. My mind was wondering on possible things that could have happened overnight due to heavy arguments among lodgers, receptionist, even a guy was pushed out by a girl for refusing to cum. Receptionist area was partitioned with iron metal to prevent angry customers.

It's common in those 2k to 3k hotels. Nobody go tell you before you know say na ashawo dey come hustle in those rooms for night.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material / The World Is Ending!! This Little Boy Born With B00bs (PHOTO) / Tips For Approching Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.