Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Here Is Why We Lost 50k Women During Childbirth In Nigeria (UNICEF/WHO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is Why We Lost 50k Women During Childbirth In Nigeria (UNICEF/WHO) (223 Views)

My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. / Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street / 5 Questions You Shouldn’t Ask Women During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Why We Lost 50k Women During Childbirth In Nigeria (UNICEF/WHO) by Healthtalker(f): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Please read this if you're a woman, whether married or single.

The purpose of this post is to educate our women on the most prevalent cause of death during childbirth and natural healthy remedies to practice that will help prevent any future complications during childbirth.

I was doing research and discovered a saddening truth that has taken the lives of many African women especially Nigerians.

A joint report by W.H.O, UNICEF and world bank of 2015 reveals that about 58000 Nigerian women die every year due to childbirth and pregnancy related issues.

This statistics has made Nigeria come second in maternal death rate globally.

I don't know how true it is but you and I do know that those bodies mentioned above are world known organizations.

Without writing much, let's look at the major causes of this.
There are some causes of death during childbirth but the most prevalent one in Nigeria is "loss of blood".
Of course loss of blood isn't possible if there's no injury. These injuries can be caused by either of these two things.

Vaginal tear.
Episiotomy.

Vaginal tear or Episiotomy, which is basically a surgical procedure (an incision made in the perineum during the second stage of labour – the pushing stage – is generally associated with problems, some of which include:

Prolonged pain due to the tear or cut.

The new-born could be deprived of attention as the mother is often in pain.

The problem of incontinence – loss of bowel control such that she often gets stained or even often urinates or passes stool involuntarily, even in public.

Problem resulting from suturing, when it is carelessly performed or managed. A woman who was given an Episiotomy was said to have been using hot water on it. She had to return to the hospital for another suturing.

Long absence from sex which could make the man to start looking elsewhere.

The financial waste in trying to manage the condition.

The psychological trauma, and more.

Apart from the body damages resulting from these cuts, the huge amount of blood that is lost is a major reason for the high Maternal Mortality (Death) Rate in the Country.

Now, can all of these be prevented naturally? Yes they can. In fact many who attended our free classes on WhatsApp have delivered using this lesson without having any injury even during their first baby delivery.
I would love to continue writing but I can't make this post any longer. Everything you need to do in order to avoid this Episiotomy has been compiled in one course which I would love you to get for yourself.

However, we have organized a free WhatsApp Class where we will have some experienced medical personnels educate us more on these.

The class will start on Saturday as we achieve at least 300 participants which a lot of future oriented men and women have already joined.

Help us reduce and if possible eliminate the loss of mother's and babies today by joining this class.

Check my signature section for the WhatsApp number to contact if you are interested.

Re: Here Is Why We Lost 50k Women During Childbirth In Nigeria (UNICEF/WHO) by Healthtalker(f): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
You will find this class interesting because this issue does not only affect the mother, it also has adverse effects on the baby and your husband.
I'm sure you understand that if you have Episiotomy or vaginal tear you may be unable to satisfy your husband and it can become a risk for your family.

Join us on free WhatsApp Class on birth without Injury this Saturday and you won't regret it.

Here is the WhatsApp number for the class 0814126603.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Isong / Hypothetical Scenario. Advise Needed! / Free Daily 2 Thousand Naira From Palmpay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.