Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Rich Sugar Mummy Looking For Hardworking Man To Manage Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Sugar Mummy Looking For Hardworking Man To Manage Her (922 Views)

Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business / Hardworking Man Shouldn't Comeback Home & Meet Small Boobs- Lady With Big Pawpaw / Should I Sack Her Or Continue To Manage Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rich Sugar Mummy Looking For Hardworking Man To Manage Her by GrahamBrown: 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
A rich US sugar mummy has taken to the internet to look for young and energetic young men to manage her.

A post made by one Ghanaian man indicates that there are a lot of sugar mummies looking forward to getting young African men to manage and control their affairs.

The unknown Facebook user shared photos of these sugar mummies who were about five in number and dropped his number.

To manage the affairs of sugar mummies simply means, you would live with them, and take care of their business and companies.

Please bear in mind that this is basically about contracts.

If your works are not encouraging, regardless of the number of years you will sign, it will be terminated and you would be replaced with another more serious person.

Take a look at the photos below and get privy to the number of sugar mummies as well.

https://www.allgistroom.com/rich-sugar-mummy-looking-for-hardworking-man-to-manage-her/

(1) (Reply)

Two Sisters, Two Open Net, Should I Score Or Run? Please Advice / Watch This Big Hips Dance To Rema's Song ‘wo Da Mo’ / Please Advice Me Guy's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.