Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Two Sisters, Two Open Net, Should I Score Or Run? Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Sisters, Two Open Net, Should I Score Or Run? Please Advice (929 Views)

Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. / Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) / Guys,get In Here,what Would You Do,continue Or Run(Graphics pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Sisters, Two Open Net, Should I Score Or Run? Please Advice by tioew: 1:10am On Oct 27, 2022
I've known this lady for a long time now, I am in my twenties and she's two years older than me.I need help. We were once neighbors, she later parked out of the compound.

It was a face me I face you kinda compound, on several occasions I do accidentally bump into either her or her sister who is about 26 years of age n@ked.

Most times they leave their door open, it mostly happens in the evenings, heaven knows it wasn't my intention of seeing them but it happens, and I just sometimes look sometimes I walk off. I sometimes peep sha, it was 4yrs ago, I wouldn't do it now.
They have noticed it twice. The junior one has seen me looking twice and from the look of things they didn't really care. The junior one which is 2 years older than me , sleeps around a lot, has been giving me green right from time, but I wasn't really sure so I just ignored it and assume never happened.

So three years later fast forward till now, I live with an aunt and both of them are friends of that aunt. They do visit, and on one occasion it was a Sunday morning when the junior one visited. We were alone in the house. she took her bath in the house and after bathing she asked me for cream to rub, the clothes she was wearing was really revealing and it made me have a strong thing.

I bet 100% she saw it and was excited or kind of moved. She started walking around or trying to ask me to help her out with something so as to draw me closer to her. As for the cream I searched the whole house and honestly couldn't find the cream and I told her I can't find it. She looked disappointed.

Recently she visited again, this time she was well dressed and while bending to check for stuff in a box, just as every guy would do I was just looking at her axx and he was pretty s£xy so I had a strong thing this time a serious one.

She saw it again and as I expected it got her excited I could tell from the tone of her voice and her behaviour that she saw it. She resumed that attitude of trying to get me to help her out with things.

At some point she saw it, it was very visible and I was enjoying the show I won't lie, while standing she came closer and went down to search for things at where I was standing, she was occasionally shifting sideways in order to have her hand touch my standing thing.....

READ MORE

https://dishiw.com/two-sisters-two-open-net-should-i-score-or-run-please-advice/
Re: Two Sisters, Two Open Net, Should I Score Or Run? Please Advice by Osashalom: 1:22am On Oct 27, 2022
When you open the link paste the remaining story here

2 Likes

Re: Two Sisters, Two Open Net, Should I Score Or Run? Please Advice by Ariyo70: 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
Spammers everywhere!

(1) (Reply)

If Your Sexual Life Isn't Profiting You; Then You're Wasting Ur Sexual Energies / Why She Very Wet / Pls I Need Your Advice And Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.